The House Boat - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sexy...?"

She shrugged, "I dunno. Maybe me blowing you on the couch? Oh! Did Vinnie tell Kate about that?"

"No... I don't think so." I said in surprise, "And Kate definitely didn't tell him after I told her. Those two kept us secret from each other. So... Don't be tempted to break them up."

"Break them up?" Rin laughed, "Hell no! I do want to tease them, but apparently Kate fucking the hell out of our brother managed to make him apologise. Like, actually apologise. For anything. She's fucking him into a better person."

I felt my semi slip from inside her with a shuddering release of cum. "Ew. Flood. So, a sexy cake, at the last minute. Not sure they'll be able to do much."

"Oh!" Rin said excitedly, "Picture the bride sitting looking like a princess, all regal... On top of the groom's face."

I smiled at it, "Ha. I like it. Definitely sounds doable. Hey, I wonder if we should also add some liquid to the bride's face..."

"Too much." Rin disagreed, "But I'd let you, today. If that's what you want."

I shook my head, "Already did. I much prefer it inside you. But, we should let them clean the sheets, soon. My own cum is running down my ass."

Rin kissed me and stood up, and nearly fell over. "Ooh, fuck. Yeah, I got fucked. So... Dresses and lunch?"

"Can I shower, again, first?"

She shrugged and dropped out of sight. I breathed in sharply as I felt her tongue brush against my asshole. "Rin. Don't like. Do not like."

"You liked being inside my ass, but don't like a quick kiss?" She said with annoyance.

"Call me a hypocrite." I shrugged, and scooted away from her, "But, yeah. Do not like."

She stood up, and gagged, "Oh good. I'm going to go clean my fucking teeth. Ass tastes gross, and so does cum."

--

When we got down to the lobby, Rin sent me off to get a suit, and told me to meet up outside the dress shop once I was done.

It was the longest that we had been apart since the holiday had started, and it felt very weird to not have her around. Not in the background, and not touching me.

All I had was the new weight on my hand that already felt like it belonged.

Halfway through the fitting, hands went across my eyes, and I heard a familiar laugh, "Guess who!"

"Kate?" I said in surprise.

She danced around in front, and held up her hands like an artist lining up a picture. "Nice. You clean up well, Chris."

"Whatcha doing here?" I asked in surprise.

The brunette shrugged, and waved to one of the other rooms, "Vincent was going to wear one of his old suits. Which pissed me off, so I'm punishing him a bit by making him get one here. Mostly so I could check in on you."

"Check in?" I said in confusion, "I'm okay. Rin, too."

"Really." Kate said disbelievingly, "You're not both totally fucking insane? I still can't believe this... Is that a fucking wedding ring on your hand?"

"I got them for both of us." I said hesitantly, "Still not sold on this, are you?"

"Uh uh." She shook her head, and glanced out of the store for a moment, "Did see Rin. She didn't see me. At the pharmacy, getting something... Familiar. Is she pregnant?"

"Hopefully not?"

Kate glared back at me as the tailor repositioned one of my arms, "How the heck did this even happen, Chris? Seriously. And don't tell me it was that stupid thing about a first kiss."

"It was."

She shook her head, "No, that only makes sense if this has been a thing for you, for a lot fucking longer. How long were you crushing on her?"

"Years?" I said hesitantly.

Kate glared, "Well, fuck. Here I am, thinking I was your childhood sweetheart... But it was her, wasn't it? I thought she used to bully you. You were flirting with her, weren't you?"

"I dunno." I shrugged, "I'm not trying to analyse it. I don't think that I'm nuts for falling for her. That's good enough for me."

She sighed, and crossed her arms, "Still think you're nuts. But if anyone knows not to get between you two, it'd be me. Remember how Rin fell off the fence? You ran her inside."

"She's still got the scar." I remembered.

Kate shuddered, "Glossing over how you know that... So do I. You don't remember that bit, do you? Rin fell because I caught up to her. We both got hurt. But you carried her in, not me."

"Well, it's because -"

"I said glossing!" Kate yelled, and took a deep breath, "Sorry. My childhood is looking a lot different now. Kinda used to think of you as my first boyfriend."

"You did get my virginity."

"She did what, now?" Vincent said, entering the room, "Also, Kate. Come on. You had to abandon me to tease him?"

"Still pissed at you." Kate shot back.

I smiled slowly, "Because he knew before you, and didn't tell you?"

"Yeah. I mean..." Kate trailed off and looked at me in embarrassment, "Actually... I don't remember telling you that we were dating."

"Rin told me." I shrugged, causing the tailor to tsk with annoyance.

Vincent swallowed nervously, and Kate laughed, "Of course the fuck bunny did. She's a pillow talker. Unlike Mr. Lawyer over here. Who takes attorney-brother privilege to bed."

I laughed, "Wow. So Vincent wasn't kidding when he said you were on the verge of dumping him, was he?"

"He wasn't. He was dead wrong. But he wasn't." Kate shrugged, and looked at him lovingly, "Sorry, Chris. I think he's the hotter one."

I smiled and glanced at Vincent and his awkwardness, "Yeah, I got that much. I mean, you did spend ten minutes one day just describing his dick to me."

"Oh, hell." Vincent cringed.

Kate laughed loudly, and then elbowed her boyfriend, "So, this the suit you were going to wear, awkward guy?"

"Yes."

"No, it ain't." Kate shot back and took his hand, "Sorry, Chris. Apparently he needs my sense of fashion. Can we hook up for lunch after? With your new wife."

"So long as you don't think she's forgiven you."

Kate laughed nervously, "Yeah, yeah. Text me once you've got a place... Or if Rin has decided she'd rather have sex if it meant getting you the hell away from me."

I breathed a sigh of relief as she left. The tailor coughed politely, "Interesting family, sir."

"My ex, dating my brother? Yeah. She also used to be my new wife's best friend. That was before she dated me." I gave a small sigh, "Yeah, that's a mess. Everything in my family is. Sorry you had to see that."

"Still better drama than I usually have to deal with." The man replied, "Had a bride discover her fiance and future father-in-law were both people she had dated, at one fitting. It did not end well."

His opinion might have changed if he learned Rin and I were brother and sister.

--

"Hey, wife." I hugged her from behind.

Rin leaned back into me and kissed my cheek, "Hey, you. So, you get something sexy for tomorrow?"

"More traditional than sexy. But I'm sure you'll enjoy popping the buttons off the shirt."

She shivered, "You know me so well. I got my dress sent to the room. No looking. So, lunch, now?"

"About that... Kate and Vincent are here. Something about Kate punishing Vincent? Didn't really get it."

Rin laughed, "'Cos it is more expensive. Let me guess, the bitch wants to have lunch with us?"

"I think she mostly wants to see us together. Try and get used to the idea, and know that it isn't going to end badly." I shrugged.

She rolled her eyes, "Fine. Actually... Yeah. It'd be fun to watch someone who can reduce our brother to some timid mess. Kate's a total slut, and he's totally a tight ass."

She took my hand, and headed for a map, "Did you know Kate hates spicy food?"

"You have a tongue stud."

Rin hesitated, "Point... Taken. We'll go Japanese. There's one a floor up. Oh, my dress cost... A bit."

"My suit cost nearly a grand. So yours must have cost at least five." I shrugged, "It's fine. Really."

"Four." Rin said hesitantly, "For something we don't expect to survive tomorrow... God, I feel guilty."

"I know. But it really is okay." I said firmly, "So, mind if I invite those two to lunch? It can just be us. I don't mind telling her to get lost."

She squeezed my hand, "No. She's your friend. Used to be mine. I can deal with it. Especially if I can tease Vincent about fucking her."

"Hey, Rin, do you remember that scar you got from the fence?" I said suddenly.

She shrugged, "Yeah. Can still feel the scar. Like you do, most mornings, lover."

"I don't remember it... But Kate got hurt, then, too?"

Rin stifled a laugh, "You don't remember? Seriously? Wow. That must really piss her off. She was trying to rescue your muffin for you. Like she always did."

"Guess my eyes were never really on her."

My sister smiled sheepishly, "I love you, too."

--

"Hey, you." Kate skipped up to us, dragging an exhausted looking Vincent behind her.

Rin rolled her eyes, "Hey, bitch."

"Rin!" Vincent complained.

Kate glared at her boyfriend, "You, shut your mouth. You called her a slut because you were being a manipulative asshole. You don't get to blame her for crap."

My sister cocked her head, "Huh. He told you about that."

"Duh. One of the many things he is being punished for, today." Kate said happily, and slid into the chair across from us and picked up a menu. "Also for trying to manipulate Chris, and turn the both of them into pricks controlling you. Speaking of, why'd you climb onto Chris's?"

Rin laughed, "Slut. At least he had a better line for me than wanting to check out some tatts. He kissed me. I realised he loved me... And so I crashed on the couch thinking about it all night. Realised I wanted to give it a shot. Holiday seemed like a good trial period."

"And now?" Kate said with a hint of anger, and a lot of disapproval.

Rin shrugged casually, "I'll gouge out the eyes of anyone who gets in between us. For starters."

Kate relaxed, and turned her attention back to her menu, "Cool. You love him. He loves you. Still think it's a bad idea, but whatever."

"That quick?" Vincent said in surprise, "I took more than a day to get to that point after hearing Chris say it honestly."

"You clearly don't know Rin well enough." Kate replied derisively, "She doesn't do things she doesn't want. She wants this to be forever. It was always going to happen. But, they both want it, which means they need our support. So they've got it."

I smiled slowly, "Wow, Vincent. She kinda owns you, doesn't she?"

"Don't put it like that." He said with annoyance.

Kate rolled her eyes, "How would you put it, then?"

"I love you?"

She shrugged, "Then why did you keep this big a secret from me?"

"Because I also love my brother." Vincent moaned.

Rin smiled broadly, "You were right, Chris. Watching this is amazing. Vinnie should have got a girlfriend ages ago. So much fun to watch him torture himself."

"I, also, love him." Kate glared, "I don't just torture him, Rin. He's not just a rebound from Chris. I don't like the way Vinnie has treated you... But I also don't like the way you treat him."

My sister's jaw dropped, "Oh my god. You want him to propose."

My head snapped between the two of them, "Where the hell did you get that?"

Kate swallowed nervously.

Vincent turned to face her slowly, "Uh... I thought you were pulling away. Thinking of breaking up with me..."

"Fuck you, Rin." Kate complained, and then ran a hand through her hair, "Yes, Vincent. I was thinking about marriage... And was trying to drop hints. I'm a traditional girl. I wanted you to ask."

Rin shrugged, "You're welcome, bitch. He wouldn't have noticed if I didn't say anything."

"I was going to tell him." Kate complained, "After tomorrow. So you had to go ahead and ruin that, didn't you?"

"Yep." Rin smirked.

Before the two exploded at each other, the waiter arrived to take our order. Vincent and I both breathed audible sighs of relief.

Kate smiled, "So, Chris... How do you like the screamer experience?"

"Of course you know about that." I sighed, "You might have told me everything about being on top of my brother, but the same is not happening."

"I can't believe you told him about us having sex."

Kate flushed, "I didn't tell him who! That was Rin. I needed someone to vent to about your bad habits, okay? And I didn't want it to seem like you were all bad, either. So I ended up telling him... Everything."

"Everything." Vincent moaned.

Rin leaned forward slowly, "So... You've had both of them. Is the magic tongue thing just Chris, or does it run in the family?"

"Chris sucked at that." Kate said in surprise, "Sorry, dude. You had no idea how to even find my clit, let alone what to do with it. Vinnie on the other hand... Isn't fair how good he is. He can get me off faster than I can."

Rin laughed, blushing, "Oh... I think that's changed... So, my proper upright brother actually takes the time to let sex be about someone else? You didn't seem the type."

"Ow." Vincent said, "Also, not comfortable with this conversation."

"That's the point, sweetie." Kate laughed at him, "But if Rin's trying to play that game, I can beat her. For his last birthday, I let him have my ass. Couldn't sit down for three days."

Rin rolled her eyes, "Tell me about it. Chris gave me a double filling when we tried that. Still burns."

"Can you two stop trying to one-up each other?" I moaned. "Unless you two are trying to hook up, which I would not be okay with, can we stop? Please."

"Magic word." Rin shrugged, and sighed, "Fine. I guess I can accept you being my sister-in-law, Kate. I'll even stop calling you a bitch for trying to prove you could steal Chris from me, back then."

"Huh?" Vincent misread it.

Kate laughed softly, "Rin wasn't interested in him, then. We just got into a dumb argument over... Something else."

"You can say his name. I'm okay." Rin said softly, "The jerkwad is gone. I never even saw him, so... I'm okay. Mostly."

Vincent frowned, "You got into a fight over her abusive ex?"

"I thought she was flirting with him." Rin sighed, "I was not exactly in a healthy place when I was dating him. Expected him to drop me at any second. Kate tried to tell me he was trying to cheat on me, but I didn't listen. But he did. He and Jess are together. Jess lets him cheat. Gets off on it."

"Your best friend." Vincent said in shock. "Well. Not anymore, I guess."

"Yup." Rin popped her cheeks.

Kate sighed, "Well, this got depressing. Why don't you tell us about tomorrow, instead?"

Rin shrugged, "Let Chris deal with most of that."

"We've got a room from ten." I said, "Rin and I have written some vows, and we've got a photographer. So I'll stand awkwardly under an arch, waiting, and then she'll come in, to some music. Then we'll both declare our love, with you guys as witnesses."

"And then I'll drag him back to the room and fuck him until he can't stand." Rin grinned excitedly.

Vincent paled.

Kate laughed, "Yeah, that sounds like you. Your kind of wedding, Rin. Which I might have suspected. So I booked us a room, too, Vinnie."

When my brother went to protest, she leaned in and whispered something to him that made him blush and stutter wordlessly.

Rin giggled, "Niice. I wonder if he'll be as romantic as when Chris accepted me as his wife."

"Do not tell that story." I begged her.

Kate laughed with a grin, "During?"

Rin nodded, "Yup. It was awesome."

"She has a marriage kink." I moaned quietly.

"Like I said. Awesome." Rin kissed me on the cheek, and may have also briefly touched my crotch.

"Rin. I hate seeing this side of you. Can you please not talk about sex with me in the room?" Vincent protested, and then looked to his girlfriend, "And can you stop trying to antagonise her?"

"She's not." Rin stifled a laugh.

I smiled at my confused brother, "They're torturing us. Together."

"So much fun." Rin grinned.

Kate shrugged and patted Vincent's shoulder, "Hey, at least we're not fighting, sweetie."

He gave a heavy sigh, "I don't know what is worse."

The two of them shrugged, completely enjoying the power that they had over us.

The rest of lunch continued in a similar vein. The two women relentlessly teased us, dropping hints about sexual exploits, whilst competing with each other.

Unfortunately for Rin, it was very clear that Vincent and Kate had been dating longer. Which meant that the list of crazy stories was longer, but... Less believable.

There was no way I was buying that Vincent had her in a public park.

Though, Rin had trouble convincing those two that a police officer had caught us with my dick up her ass. And they definitely didn't believe that the officer had let us finish.

Needless to say, by the time lunch was over, the two couples were retreating to privacy.

--

"Mmm. Love your... Fucking tongue." Rin moaned, "I still... Can't believe... Kate! Wanting a... Fucking... Foursome..."

I looked up, "Say what?"

"That's why she turned up." Rin said, like it was obvious. "She was trying to convince you to be okay with those two in the room with us. Total slut. Now, shuddup, and eat me."

"No. Like... Seriously? How was she going to convince Vincent to go along with something batshit like that?"

Rin blew her hair, "Should not have brought it up. You're still clueless. Anyways... She had her hand down Vincent's pants the whole of lunch. He likes public shit, apparently."

"Vincent."

She shrugged, "Always the straight ones you have to look out for. Besides, you've fucked Kate. Would you be game to stop her if she tried something like that?"

"I'm not a jerk like Vincent always is."

Rin shook her head, "Nah, that's just to family. He can be halfway nice to other people. Now, are we going to talk, or are we going to fuck?"

"You're so horny today." I laughed and stood up, then smiled and nodded to the glass balcony. "Wanna try it out?"

"I do. But you need to up your romance game. Feeling like I'm being taken for granted." Rin said with irritation.

I blinked, "Oh, and here I was thinking you were just working out your jealousy and frustration at Kate on me."

She paused and then leaned up and kissed me. Gently. A long and lingering kiss that was in no hurry to end. My head bending down to her, arms holding her naked warmth against me.

Rin broke the kiss, and leaned her head into my chest, "Never. I will never take you for granted, Chris. I might get hungry watching other people, but... I love you. No one else. Never again. Just you."

"I never want to share you." I held her to me. "I love you too much for that. Half the reason I agreed to marry you is so I could be selfish and keep you. Other half is that I don't know if I can live without you, anymore."

"I hated being apart, when we were choosing clothes." She confessed, "More when I heard you met Kate of all the damn people. Especially when I worked out what she was trying to do. I'm never sharing you, either."

I kissed her again, and smiled at her, "I love you."

"I love you, too." Rin said, almost in tears, "I never want you to forget it. You might have confessed first, and I might have just been a horny slut before then... But... I love you. Always. Completely. Never doubt it, Chris."

I hugged her tightly, putting my chin on her shoulder, "I don't. I really don't. So... Heaven need to know that, too?"

"I... I want to try it again." Rin said hesitantly, "Gently. Kissing you. Making love. Not the war we've been raining down."

I picked her up, and then gently laid her down onto the bed, moving up and kissing her. "How long do you think we'll last, before we change our minds?"

Rin shrugged, "Does it matter? Just show me that you love me, Chris."

I pulled a pillow down and put it behind her head, before giving her another long kiss. Enjoying the tongue stud I had started off by being afraid of. Loving the asymmetry of her earrings on my hands. Feeling myself hardening above her.

She was right.

None of it mattered, only our love for each other.