The House Boat - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd got caught up in wedding thoughts, and family drama, and none it remotely mattered. Whatever the past was, the future was Rin. I wanted others to accept us, but it didn't matter if they did or didn't.

I lowered myself, my cock resting against her bush, as I continued to kiss my perfect bride. My everything.

Rin shuffled herself upwards a little, and a hand grasped my cock to guide it words her pussy. I took my time, pushing into her as slowly as I could stand it. Feeling her insides grasping at me.

She moaned loudly for the entire movement, and I shifted to kissing at her neck. Little kisses scattered all up and down, as inch by inch slipped slowly inside.

"Ooh, just like that. Just like that." She said breathlessly.

She shoved her hands beneath mine, fingers curling intertwining. Holding me tightly as I reached my full length inside her. Pausing my movement as I enjoyed the closeness of it.

"Fuck." She breathed out slowly, and kissed at my own neck, "Fuck, I love you. My brother. My husband. My rock."

"My wild thing." I playfully nipped at her neck, feeling her tighten around me in response.

I began to move again, slowly and unhurriedly plunging in and out of her noisy wetness. Causing Rin's grip on my hands to tighten, and for her to release a delicate little whimper.

The thrill of my twin moving beneath me, pinned by my weight as I slowly fucked her, was no less than that first time on the houseboat rooftop.

Her head rolled back, her stomach arched, and she filled the air with a long and deep cry of utter pleasure. Pulsing around my still moving cock as she came. Her thighs quaking as I continued to gently fuck my bride.

I kissed her cheek, "There's my screamer."

"Shuddup." Rin gasped, "Too slow. I want more."

I leaned my head into hers, "More?"

"More!" She grunted, and pushed her hips towards me, barely able to move at this angle, "Please. Fuck me faster. Make me scream. Pleeease."

I continued the leisurely pace, feeling her hands tightening around mine until they cracked. Feeling her quickly approaching another orgasm.

"Fuuuu-uck!" Rin cursed into the air, and I felt her clamping down with a shudder. Her hands slipped from mine, grabbing at my back, "Oh! You're going... To make me... Cum."

"Mmm." I grunted and began to really fuck her, driving in and out of her with a desperate abandon. Still amazed by her flexibility as she arched beneath me. "My wife."

"Again." Rin gasped.

I leaned into her, biting her neck. As my teeth pressed into her, she screamed in joy, shaking beneath me. Clutching me with an incredible tightness.

I grunted loudly.

Rin's fingers scratched against my back, and her moan became a hiss, "Yeeesss..."

I came inside her, losing my breath as I was lost beneath the waves of my own unexpected orgasm. Filling her to overflowing, cumming deep inside her.

"Oh, that's it." Rin moaned, "Oh, fuck. I love you. That's it. Cum inside your sister-wife."

I collapsed on top of her, gasping raggedly for air. "Wow. Sorry, I -"

"I can still make you cum before you realise." Rin said proudly, "Aren't I fucking amazing?"

"The best." I kissed at her cheek.

She turned her head to look at me, her determined emerald eyes full of desire. A deep, and longing passion, far deeper than any lust could ever go.

Our lips met, parting, and our tongues probed towards the other. Welcoming each other in, as we lay sweaty, cum drenched, and wrapped together in this room, so far above the bustling and shining city.

The sun beginning to dip on the horizon, and turning steel to flames.