The House Boat - Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never. I never have." He stated and shrugged, "Which... Can you please not tell Kate, that? She'd make me create a list of everything I should have apologised for. Not to show you... Just so that I can see just how shit a person I have been. So that I can change."

I raised an eyebrow, "That all?"

"And some personal punishments, yes." He rolled his eyes.

Before I could tease him some more, my breakfast arrived and interrupted conversation.

I balanced the food on my lap after the waiter left, and poked at it idly.

"Still stressing." Vincent sighed, "I suppose this is where I'm supposed to step up. You're crazy about her, aren't you?"

"Yes. Absolutely." I took a deep and ragged breath, "It's just... What happens, tomorrow? Normal life? Doesn't exist anymore. Everything is going to be new. And living up to Rin... I don't know if I can."

He laughed loudly, "Rin? You really think she could possibly be disappointed with you, Chris? She'd have to care, first. Mistakes are things that happen, to her. But I haven't seen her get upset with anyone for a while."

"Mum made her burst into tears. So did you." I shook my head, "Rin's just good at hiding shit, Vincent. Doesn't let us know how much we hurt her, because she's used to getting hurt."

"She let's you know, obviously. Which means she trusts you enough to yell bloody murder at you, when the time comes."

I nodded, "Sounds reasonable. I'm not... Expecting things to fall apart. I just... This is a big deal."

"Well, you've got about an hour. TV?" Vincent shrugged.

I shrugged, "Haven't seen any for a week. Suppose I should at least catch up on the news, or whatever."

---

The room was set up for us, when I arrived.

A long white carpet leading up to an iron arch decorated with white roses. Beside that, lay a table with a white silk cloth, and a bouquet of white roses on top of that.

There was a photographer that greeted me, and then set himself up out of the way on the side. The sound of his shutter going off occasionally as I stood awkwardly near the arch.

Vincent, for his part, was doing his best to appear serious. But his eyes kept trailing over to where the wedding cake was sitting, and then he'd make an exasperated sigh at the design that Rin had chosen.

Every time I saw it, I couldn't help but burst into a grin.

Rin had arranged the customised toppers whilst I had been talking with Kate at the tailors. She had also managed to convince them to let her have the sexy style she wanted, but it wasn't any of the designs we'd discussed.

The top layer of the cake was blue, and patterned to look kind of like a river. In the middle of the water was something like a cabin, a little houseboat.

On top of the houseboat roof, holding onto the verandah, was a bride. She was leaning forwards, sticking out her butt, which was bare. The dress was pushed up and out of the way, for the groom.

The bride had red hair, bright green eyes, and a close inspection even showed that she had an extra tiny dot for an earring, bringing the total to three. Whoever had made it, had fun making sure it looked like Rin.

The groom was less descriptive, but they'd never even seen me. Just blonde hair, and blue eyes. His suit pants were around his ankles, and he was joined at the groin to the bride.

The details didn't stop there. There were even riverbank trees hanging down long branches, trailing in the water, and the colours in the water suggested a slowly setting or rising sun.

It was a perfect descriptor for us.

The houseboat really had been the moment that everything changed, when I had committed myself to Rin. When, together, we'd decided to tell the world to get fucked, and then fucked each other.

We were committed, husband and wife.

We also weren't afraid to put our romance on full display for the whole world, either, as Rin was doing with the cake.

As I was trying to do, right now.

My suit might be more of a traditional take, but it was still my wedding suit. An outward sign of my commitment, like all the other details of this moment.

The pants were uncomfortable and cold, but at least they weren't crushing the fruit. I disliked the collar, because I dislike collars in general.

The sleeves of the white silk shirt just poked out of the arms of the two button blazer, showing off the silver cufflinks set with green glass in the centre of them.

My black tie was simple and straight, but I had managed to tie it in a full Windsor. That totally hadn't involved both Vincent and I watching multiple streaming videos on our phones until we got it right.

Vincent's suit was similar, but a different cut. The pockets on mine were all at a small angle, whereas his was straight. I didn't know how much of it was Kate's influence, but he did look good in his.

This was him, accepting Rin and I, despite clearly disagreeing with us about things lasting forever.

He'd even shaven, when the two of us were getting ready. Becoming the clean cut image of the stereotypical lawyer that he always was.

"Somebody place an order for a bride?" Kate poked her head in, smiling at the two of us waiting.

The brunette ducked through the doors and ran up to grab her boyfriend by the arm. She'd gone with a simple form-fitting dress to show off her curves. A strapless thing that ended at mid-thigh and informed me exactly what those two would soon be doing.

A song slowly started playing through the speakers, and I found myself grinning.

It wasn't the usual wedding march, Rin had chosen something else, apparently.

The slow and shaking timbre of Elvis filled the room slowly, "Wise men say, only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you."

As he reached that point, the doors opened slowly, and Rin took her first step into the room.

I found my throat catching, as I openly stared at her, dazed.

The gown was a deep blood red, flowing out around Rin and looking almost like a rose or some kind of flower. Way too many layers to count, twisted and intertwined, leading up, before suddenly becoming this incredibly tightly wrapped thing around her.

The layers that wrapped the bodice gave it an almost ribbed look, as the material flowed around her, moving up from horizontal to an angle as it clung to her breasts, but somehow modestly covered them completely. Leaving her tanned arms free of any supports.

The lyrics to our wedding song seemed entirely apt to the relationship it was now describing. The two of us. How could it be a sin, when neither of us could stop what this was?

Rin had a small silver tiara on her head, studded with pearls and diamonds, and from it a black veil that hung down and over her. I could just see her grinning like an idiot beneath it.

The photographer's camera snapped away noisily as she ever so deliberately walked down the aisle towards me.

I was hit by a wave of vertigo, struggling to stay upright as my bride moved towards me. I'd expected her to go all out and impress, but this... My heart wasn't sure whether to stop or to race.

Vincent saw and quickly moved beside me, planting a firm hand on my shoulder. He whispered to me, "Worth the wait?"

I nodded, dumbfounded.

Rin stopped just in front of me, and the music faded out.

There was a long and awkward paused until Rin shifted closer to me, lifted her dress a couple inches and then kicked me in the shin, snapping me back to reality.

I laughed nervously, and then took both her hands in mine, staring at her beneath the veil. "Well, I had planned to talk to the rest of you at least a little informally. There's not a lot of us here... But fuck that. I'm not taking my eyes of this woman. I'm scared I might wake up."

"Flirt." Kate gave a lazy teasing probe.

I shrugged shamelessly, "I don't know how this happened, if I'm honest. I don't deserve Rin. But I am more than happy to take her off the market, permanently."

"Veil?" Rin whispered.

I shook my head, "I'll remove it, when I say my vow. You said you were giving a story, so these two have to suffer through me recounting a story of us, first."

"Another one where I was there and you just plain forgot?" Kate said with irritation, before Vincent elbowed her to shut up and let me speak.

I squeezed her hands, "I don't know when the first time I had to admit that Rin was right, and I was wrong, was. But there is a time that I do remember, in particular."

Rin's eyes shifted, looking down in embarrassment.

"It started, with a bike." I began to tell my tale, "All four of us, on our bikes, actually. We were on holidays, and tearing around the little dusty town we'd stopped at."

"After a bit, we all got kind of separated. Focused on doing our own thing, until the inevitable happened. I rode over a nail, and my tire deflated, leaving me stranded on the side of the road."

"By the time Rin found me, I had dismantled half the bike, to get the wheel free and take it to get a quick repair from somewhere in town. Thinking I was doing the right thing, getting it fixed."

"She looked at me, my grease-covered hands, and turned her head sideways before she started laughing and giggling so much that she fell over."

Rin groaned audibly, "Oh, that time."

"That time." I smiled at her, "Rin, in all her great coordination, fell down the hill I was on. Thinking I was some kind of superhero... I went tumbling after, trying to catch her. Thing is... Unlike the movies... You're not going to catch up, that way."

"We both landed in the creek at the bottom of the hill, soaked to the bone and laughing at each other." I shrugged, "It may have quickly dissolved into a water fight, tickling, and trying to dunk each other."

"Eventually, when we were both shivering, I asked Rin what had made her laugh so hard at me in the first place, that she fell over. She laughed at me, even harder... And asked me why I hadn't just walked the whole bike, so I wouldn't have to drag half a bike or leave it to maybe get stolen. Pointing out how I overthink everything."

I smiled at my bride, "I had to admit, she was right. When Rin decided that she wanted us to spend forever together, the same thing happened. I started panicking and worrying about the future, and overthinking everything. But I have to admit, Rin was right. I got caught up worrying about marriage, when she just wanted a date."

I reached up tentatively, and pulled back the veil, lowering it across her tiara carefully, down her back, and revealing her bright red cheeks, and her shining eyes as she smiled at me.

"I wanted to give you a perfect vow. But you were right. The first was romantic, and this is just a confirmation. I, Chris, do take Rin, to be my wife. In sickness, and in health. So long as we both shall live. And that... Will always be enough for me." I grinned at her.

Kate made an aww noise, snuggling into the unmoved Vincent, who was standing upright and stiff as he always did.

Rin bit her lip, "I promised myself I wouldn't kiss you until I'd said my part, but you make it really hard, Chris. Fuck's sake. I don't half love you."

She took a deep breath, "Well, I do need to do better than my first vows. Promising `in something forever' doesn't quite do it, as romantic as it was. But... I do have a story of my own, first."

"When Chris first told me that he was into me, I nearly shat myself. I felt mean and nasty, and just... Everything. I hadn't expected him to, and I completely freaked out, because I had been messing with him." Rin shook her head.

"But... Looking back on everything, taking the time to actually think something through, there was a lot about Chris that I found attractive. He's kind, he's generous, thinks about others first, and he doesn't look bad topless."

Vincent rolled his eyes. Right up until Kate smirked, "I'm with you there."

Rin gave a small laugh, "Anyways... That wasn't the big thing. What I found most attractive about Chris was probably... His cooking. You see, back in high school, I was eating less."

"Chris started making me these incredible bacon and egg toasties, every morning before school. Vinnie told me I was an ungrateful bitch every single time." Rin smiled slowly, "What neither of them knew, however, was

I wasn't eating less to diet, or anything like that. I was eating less because Mum was telling me to."

"She was doing her usual. Taking over everything, trying to control my life. Telling me I was useless, fat, a failure. But... Chris was also doing his usual. Telling me that she was fucking wrong, and backing me up." Rin grinned brightly at me.

"When it comes to life, and everything that happens... Chris will be there for me, cooking something mouthwatering, and helping me say fuck the world. And I fucking love it."

Rin's nose screwed up as she grinned at me, "Chris. You like girls who say fuck the world. Right? That's your type? I, Rin, promise to care for you, no matter what comes our way, forever. You and I, Chris. Fuck the world. That's my promise."

"Kiss!" Kate said quickly, and then let out a wolf whistle. "Kiss the bride!"

Rin smirked and put her hands around my neck, "Been waiting for this. You want me?"

"My bride." I smiled at her, and leaned down to her.

I felt the little diamond studs in her ears, as I pressed my mouth into her soft and yielding lips. Felt her stop breathing for a moment, hesitating before she pushed into me.

Felt her tongue push into my mouth, before my tongue moved in to play with hers. My breath caught, surprised as I found a different stud in place.

She wasn't wearing the barbell anymore.

From the feel of it, at the end of a thin metal bar, was a flat platform with a diamond embedded in it, like her earrings and tiara. A large stone, surrounded by a circle of smaller ones.

Vincent gave a polite cough.

I felt Rin show him something impolite from behind my head.

The photographer circled us, as Rin and I lost ourselves in each other. The room dropping away and leaving us with just the two, in our wedding outfits, as official to official as we could be.

My perfect bride, welcoming me in, telling me that she was all mine. Telling me the contents of her heart, spilling every little secret, without uttering a single syllable.

"Okay, you two, even for me, this is getting ridiculous." Kate said impatiently, "Cut the cake, and then you can go fuck."

Rin reluctantly broke the kiss, "I guess we should cut it. But it's so pretty!"

The photographer circled around for a better angle, as Rin and I picked up the knife, her hand atop mine as we placed the pearl-handled object against the cake, posing for a few snaps, before pushing it through and almost to the bottom.

Rin grinned at me with her flushed face, and picked up a fork, and pierced a small piece from the cake and held it up to me, "You always feed me. My turn?"

"Oh for..." Vincent complained.

Rin smirked over at him, and then picked up the bouquet of flowers and tossed them to Kate. "You can make all the changes you want, Vinnie, and be as boring and unromantic as you like, when you have your wedding."

Kate grinned slowly, "Sometimes, I miss being your friend, Rin. You know just how to torture a guy."

My sister-bride took my chin and turned it back to her, where I willingly ate the small mouthful of cake from the silver fork. My eyes completely focused on her emerald ones.

Rin leaned up and kissed my cheek before whispering, "The dress is made to tear."

I laughed and took her hands, kissed her again, and turned back to the others. "Feel like organising the cake and whatever, Vincent?"

"Yeah, yeah." He rolled his eyes, "Go take the bride to your suite. Oh, and there'll be a little something for the both of you when you get there. From Kate and I."

---

When we arrived at our floor, I surprised Rin by sweeping her, heavy dress and all, into my arms. The red gown still managed to trail across the floor as I carried her to the door.

Rin fumbled at the door, cursing as the card failed to read the first couple times, before she managed to get it open, and we got our moment of newly weds walking into their honeymoon room.

There was a picnic basket sitting on the table, but I ignored it to carefully lay my sister-wife down on the bed, grinning at her like a moron.

"Chris..."

I lay down beside her, "Yeah?"

"I think I'm having a heart attack or something." She smiled back at me just as broadly, before grabbing onto me and kissing my cheek, "This doesn't even compare to that first time you kissed me. When I realised you cared... Just... Fuck! Oh, I'm floating. Screw cloud nine, I've died and discovered Dharma."

I cupped her cheek, looking at her glowing, "I didn't expect it to feel anything like this. I mean... We'd already sort of... Done everything. Confessed. Kissed. Goddamn amazing sex. Swore we'd be together, forever. But... I'm still shaking."

Rin poofed the massive folds of her dress, and let out a squeal, "Married!"

"You sure you wanna wreck the dress?"

She turned her head, "Yeah. I'll keep the pieces, but I've been dreaming about this since the beginning. I love it when you're a little rough with me. Because I know that I'm safe and loved, even when you're doing stuff like fucking me against a tree. You make rough romantic."

"Never going to take you for granted. You'd nut shot me." I smiled at her, "So... How the hell did you get a tearaway dress?"

She sat up, and then slowly made her way over to the glass overlook, hands bracing against the railing and looking back at me, "Tailor cut a few places. Step one... Yank it downwards."

I breathed raggedly as I walked up behind her. More nervous, more excited, than the very first time we'd given in to each other.

Hands tightened around her red rose, as she reached up and held it against her chest. I braced and then wrenched it towards the ground with a loud sheering of fabric, leaving Rin standing in a mid-thigh dress, standing in a circle of silk.

I stepped in close to her, arms going around and kissing at her neck.

She sighed contentedly, "Oh fuck, Chris. It just keeps getting better... God, I love you."

"Sister-wife." I purred, continuing to gently cover her with tiny affectionate kisses. My lips grazing her skin ever so softly.

She gave a soft moan and shudder, before turning around and grabbing me by the tie. "My turn."

She shoved me backwards into a chair, before pulling the tie undone and throwing it away. The blazer came off more conventionally, before she grinned at me.

Then, with the sound of popping buttons and snapping threads, she ripped my shirt open, hands wasting no time running up and down my chest.

Rin smirked and leaned in, kissing the newly exposed skin, claiming it anew as her territory, never again to be shared with anyone else. She was struggling to breathe as much as I was.

The vixen grasped my suit pants, and quickly had those and briefs down around my ankles.

She smiled at the cock rising in front of her, licking the head once, "Hello, you. Remember me?"

Before I could warn her not to also name my parts, she engulfed the shaft in her mouth. Deep-throating the entire shaft on the first movement. Her nostrils flared as the redhead began to quickly slide her mouth up and down, tracing her new tongue stud along my length.

"Oh. Fuck." I groaned loudly.

If it were possible, her flushed face, in her torn dress, was somehow even sexier than her earlier underwear set that we'd both loved, despite the dress not even having a revealing bodice.

"Oh, Rin." I gasped, "Fuck."

She raised an eyebrow and came up for air, "Uh uh, Chris. No cumming in my mouth. We don't know if today's a miracle day. And if there's one day for you to flood my snatch, it's today."

"You're a fucking miracle. Angel or devil, not human."

Rin laughed and re-leaned on the railing, sticking out her booty, as she grinned back at me. "Devil without panties."