The House Boat - Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd gone through our wedding without underwear, just for me. Just for this moment.

I scrambled onto my knees between her legs, and put my tongue to good use. Playing with her clit, before diving into her, and back again.

"Ooh!" Rin cooed, "Fuck. Not... Quite... What I... Meant. Shit. Still not fair. Fuck. I'm... Never going to... Be able to... Masturbate again... Because of you."

"Just have to..." I ate her out as she stood over me with shaking knees, "... Get used to... Fucking me. Then."

"Oh, Chris. Fuck. Stop." Rin gasped, "I need you... Inside me. Right now."

Her pussy seemed to be demanding the same as her brain, hot, wet and opening up.

I stood up behind her.

Taking a moment to appreciate the silver cityscape, the gorgeous redhead. Both of standing in the remnants of her dress. I burned the image into my memories, before I placed myself against her.

"How do you want it?"

"Fuck being slow." Rin's hands tightened in place, "If no one comes to shut me up, you're not fucking me hard enough. And don't you dare worry about lasting or me cumming. Just fuck the shit out of me."

"Okay, Mrs. Thomas." I played a new card against her kink, and thrust into her.

Rin emitted a sound somewhere between a groan and a wail, knuckles cracking as she clung on tightly, before jamming herself backwards when I didn't immediately sink in all the way.

"Come on. Fuck me. Pleeeease. Fuck me!" Rin begged, hips sliding back and forth, driving me in and out of her in tiny little strokes. Desperate to feel everything about me.

I grabbed her hips and took over, drilling quickly into her sloppy depths. Groaning behind her as I felt her walls pushing and pulling with each invading penetration.

"Fuck! Yes!" Rin screamed, trying to keep her stance solid against me, "Oh, that's it. Fuck me. Fuck your sister-wife. Make her cum, all over you. Fuck. Every time. Oh. I'm -!"

Her hair bounced against her bare shoulders as I pounded into her, eliciting loud moans with every single movement. The sound of my sister filled the space, as she began to clamp down on me.

Rin let out a scream of joy, and her legs buckled. With my hands on her hips, I somehow managed to stay inside as we fell to the ground, and I impaled myself with a shock to both our systems.

"Fuck." Rin gasped, "Holy fuck. Eugh... Oh, keep going. Just keep fucking me, Chris. I'm all yours. Forever."

Pinning her to the ground, her stomach lying across the folded material of her dress I'd torn free, I tried to find my rhythm again.

Rin arched into me, moaning to wake the dead, with her hands scrunched around her dress. Her insides pulsed and clenched in wave after wave against me.

I felt myself swelling up, and gave a final groan, "Fuck. Rin."

"Ye-eeees." She hissed excitedly, as I completely flooded her insides. The two of us united, like we had been so many times, but never like this.

"Cum in me, my husband." Rin shuddered, "Oh, fuck. I'm married."

I collapsed atop of her, panting from our exertions, and slipped my arms beneath her.

Rin gave a tiny moan, "Oooh. You're leaking. We are. Fuck. Have I mentioned that you're getting better at that?"

"Mmm." I cuddled her, "I liked the dress."

"Noticed." Rin chuckled, and breathed out slowly, "Me, too... Don't think I'll be walking anytime soon. Nice and fucked. What horrible thing do you think we got as a wedding gift?"

I glanced to the picnic basket on the table, "I really can't be bothered to check."

"Mmm." She agreed, and pushed her shoulder, hinting for me to move off her. I rolled to the side, drawing reluctantly out of her as I did.

She lay sideways on the nest of the dress, "Chris?"

"Yeah?"

Rin bit her lip, "Did... Did you ever finish that poem? That was going to be your vow before I screwed up your plans?"

---

Two fates intertwined,

The red beauty maligned,

her voice cries out,

a seeking heart,

in her carnality,

no excuses

spring to mind.

---

Two fates intertwined,

The other unrefined,

his eyes in doubt,

a seeking heart,

lost in morality,

no excuses

spring to mind.

---

Two souls inclined,

descend together to find,

the answer to this drought,

a seeking heart,

a new vitality,

no more abuses,

a love letter signed.

---

The truth no longer blind,

a fate no longer declined,

two in one,

lives combined,

in totality,

no more excuses,

the journey unconfined.

---

Wanted.

Wild.

Loved.

Wunderkind.