The House Boy Ch. 12

Story Info
New friends and lovers are made as second semester starts.
9.7k words
4.75
4.5k
3

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,298 Followers

Steven would admit that he started the second half of his first year at university in a far better place than he'd started his first semester. He was feeling far more confident in himself and where he was in life. He'd aced all his classes, so his schooling was going even better than he'd expected. But it was his personal life that still left him scratching his head at times. Not one but two, possibly even three boyfriends. Tom, his first real love. Damian, who he loved and adored so much, it scared him. And then Jim, who he finally admitted to himself, at least, that he loved as much as Tom.

His self-confidence also changed how he others seemed to view him. With Damian often by his side, as he'd switched majors so they spent most of their day together, the two young men found themselves with more friends than he'd ever had. The young women they'd met while dressed as schoolgirls had kept in contract, and before they knew it, the pair had been adopted by a large group of them.

But the surprise was from the men, whether straight or gay, that left both young men feeling a little weird about the whole thing. If Steven read it correctly, even supposedly straight men were being overly friendly, perhaps even flirty and, sometimes, he was sure they were being hit on. Neither young man dressed feminine at university, though he knew their boyish qualities, and the fact they were cute and attractive, certainly caused even straight men to stare at them occasionally.

Sports were popular at universities. Team sports his university participated in included both rugby codes (league and union) and soccer in the winter, cricket in the summer. Other sports like basketball were somewhat popular, most universities having basketball and tennis courts, at least. He knew things were different when he took a class without Damian, Tom or any of his housemates in the lecture hall with him. But in the same lecture was the captain of the university rugby league team. The first couple of lectures, Steven noticed they sat in the same row, some distance apart, but he could feel his eyes glancing his way every so often. When their eyes met the first time, he couldn't help but blush as the other man smiled at him.

Within a couple of weeks, Steven had already taken a seat when the other man sat next to him. They sat in silence during the lecture. Only when it finished and the professor dismissed them did the other man turn to him. "You're Steven, yeah?"

Turning to look at him, he felt his cheeks grow warm again. The man was what he'd call 'an absolute unit'. Tall, broad, and devilishly handsome. His eyes were his best feature. "Um... Yeah, I'm Steven. And you're Jake."

"You know who I am?"

"I don't miss a game during the season. I go with a couple of my boyfriends."

"I know. I've seen you in the crowd with that other cutie alongside you. He's Damian, right?" Steven managed a nod. "Would you like to get some lunch with me?"

Despite his increased confidence, and no longer crippled by self-doubt, he still felt his jaw drop slightly. "You want to have lunch with me?"

"Yeah," Jake replied. When he smiled, Steven practically swooned. Jake noticed, standing up and offering his hand. Taking the offered hand, Steven was helped to his feet, the pair walking out of the lecture hall.

"Don't you have a girlfriend? I thought you were dating..."

"Not any longer. She cheated on me more than once. We broke up during the break."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Not many people do. I've only told my closest friends. I'm letting the rumour mill take care of it. I've warned her that she'd better tell the truth. I hear anything false rumours, I will ensure everyone knows the truth." Then he smiled at him again. "But enough of that. How was your holiday, Steven?"

He didn't reply until they'd finished buying their lunch, taking a seat at a small table. "Um, it was nice, actually. Damian and I spent the time at my mother's place. Met up with a couple of friends from school. But mostly we just relaxed together."

"I've seen you around campus together. You're both utterly adorable and unbelievably cute."

Steven felt himself blushing again. "I didn't think you were even bisexual."

"I've never thought about it, to be honest. But I've seen you around campus since your first week, and I'll be honest, I started having thoughts. During the break, after I broke up with my ex-girlfriend, I found myself paying more attention to the male side of the species, and I can certainly appreciate cute young men such as yourself."

"Have you... Have you been with a man yet?"

It was time for Jake to blush. "Yeah. Within a week, I bit the bullet and went to a club. Men like myself don't interest me at all, but the place was full of cute little twinks and femboys. Not sure where I got the confidence from, but I bought more than one cutie a drink, and it was obvious that a couple were interested in me in return. I went home with a cute young man that same night."

Steven stood up and walked around the table, sitting next to Jake, sliding his chair closer. He placed a hand on his thigh. "Did you fuck him?" he asked softly, "Did you enjoy his tight little body?"

Jake met his eyes. "God yes," the larger man whispered, "So much better than anything I'd done with any of my ex-girlfriends. And he seemed to love my cock. I loved watching his cock get hard when I fucked him. Made him cum so hard, all over his chest. My orgasms were epic, filling him to the brim. Then holding him as we drifted off to sleep, showering together the next morning. I can't remember being so hard, so often. I just wanted to be inside him constantly, making love to and fucking him."

Running his hand up his thigh to his crotch, Steven grinned as he felt a significant bulge. "And I assume you want to do the same to me, Jake?" he breathed.

"I've been attracted to you for weeks, Steven. Hell, most of the rugby league team isn't gay in the slightest but admit you and Damian are unbelievably cute, for a pair of young men."

"I know where we can go fool around? I have a couple of hours until my next class. If you'd like to..."

He almost whimpered when Jake leaned down to kiss him. It was a brief meeting of lips but there was a promise of so much more. As busy as the cafeteria was, he looked around to see plenty of people watching. What made him happy was that nearly everyone was smiling at them. "I know where," Jake said, "I've heard the rumours myself. I guess going home would take too long?"

"It wouldn't give me long enough to suck your cock and then have you fuck me, Jake."

That earned him a better kiss, feeling Jake's tongue slide into his mouth. Steven melted into him for that, a louder whimper of desire. Jake stood up and practically dragged him out of the cafeteria. "Go easy on him, Jakey!" someone called out, Steven blushing as he heard approving laughter.

As he walked, he had to send Tom, Damian and Jim a message about what was happening. He let Jake know what he was doing, who slowed down enough so Steven didn't drop his phone. Steven wasn't surprised he received replied within a couple of minutes, Tom and Jim telling him to have fun, Damian asking if Jake was interested in him too.

He's so hot, Stevie. Would he like both of us one day? xxx

"Damian wants to know if you'd like to fuck both of us one day?"

"All I know is that I want young men like you, Stevie. Watched a lot of gay porn lately, and I love watching little twinks like you with someone I can identify with topping them. So fucking cute and hot at the same time."

"Do you still like women?" he had to ask. That brought Jake to a halt, turning to look at him. Steven almost wanted to hug him, the guilt in his eyes. Instead, he smiled at him. "Jake, it's obvious you're more than likely bisexual. Sometimes, it takes a major event for you to open yourself up to other possibilities. Best thing to do? Don't think about it too much, just go with the flow."

Arriving at the isolated toilet block infamous on campus for carnal relations between men, it was kept clean, practically spotless, walking into a brightly lit bathroom, the usual four or five urinals, with five stalls as well. Those who wanted to be safe could purchase a condom from a vending machine, while tubes of lube and other sexual things were sold for no more than a couple of dollars. Jake led him into the middle stall, making him chuckle as Steven pointed out the gloryhole to each side. As soon as the door was closed and locked, he was all over Steven, while he had his hands at Jake's trousers and underwear.

Dropping those to the ground, Jake moaned into his mouth as Steven carefully wrapped his fingers around what felt like a thick shaft. "Fuck," he moaned, breaking the kiss, "Thought about this for a while, Steven."

"Stevie," he breathed, "My lovers call me Stevie."

"Want me to sit down?"

"Yeah. I love being on my knees before the man I'm going to suck to orgasm."

They stripped naked, Steven opening his small backpack to retrieve the lube he always carried. That was for later, as he dropped to his knees, leaning forward to kiss Jake again. He was at least six-two, a broad man as he played second row for the rugby league team. His chest was bare, figuring he was another man that waxed himself. Brown hair, blue eyes, stubble on his cheeks. And between his legs was at least eight thick inches of man-meat.

Steven kissed down his chest until he arrived at the thick cock on display, joking that his mouth was watering at taking such a delicious looking cock in his mouth. "I've heard rumours you love sucking cock, Stevie," Jake whispered, "And you love being fucked."

"Guilty on both counts, Jake," he whispered back, running his tongue up his shaft, causing Jake to gasp, "And I love swallowing cum too. I'm a little cum slut."

He didn't hesitate taking most of Jake's thick cock into his mouth and throat, enjoying the loud groan he heard as his head was immediately bobbing up and down, lips wrapped tightly around his shaft. Leaving just the head of his cock in his mouth after a couple of minutes, he teased the head of the thick cock, using his tongue to tease what he knew would be the most sensitive parts. Jake moaned loudly, running his thick fingers through Steven's hair.

"Fuck," he moaned again.

Steven loved teasing anyone he was blowing. Well, except at gloryholes. That was just about earning a mouthful of cum while sucking some nice dick. But in privacy like this, he loved teasing, getting his lover so turned on, he knew he'd be fucked hard later. Swallowing nearly his entirely length again, he smiled when he felt Jake's hand gently forcing his head down, though he wasn't trying to fuck his face, keeping his hips mostly still, letting Steven mostly maintain control.

"Fuck, I'm close, Stevie."

He smiled to himself hearing that Jake was about to fill his mouth with a nice creamy load. Jake was leaning back, gazing down at Steven, nearly his entirely length disappearing. Steven was stroking himself at the same time, and he was involuntarily moaning, loving the feeling of a new cock to savour. He could feel Jake starting to tense up, aware his orgasm was imminent.

"Oh fuck!" Jake groaned, Steven securing his lips around the thick shaft as it pulsed, spurt after spurt of warm cum filling his mouth, eagerly gulping it down each time. He moaned again, as he knew just how much he loved swallowing it down nowadays. That's if it didn't end up deep in his bowels anyway.

Jake relaxed once his orgasm was over, Steven continuing to suck his cock until he felt it going soft in his mouth, using his tongue to clean it up, before letting it fall against Steven's chest. Standing up, he immediately straddled the lap of his new lover, leaning down to kiss him. Jake didn't hesitate kissing him back.

"I've not sucked cock before," Jake whispered.

"I'll cum while you're fucking me," he whispered back, "Take a few minutes, then you can fuck me."

"Can I visit you at home, Stevie?"

"I hope you do, Jake. Bring some friends if you want. Damian pretty much lives with us now, and he's coming out of his shell too."

"But he's your boyfriend?"

"I love him to bits, but we're in an open relationship. Same thing with Tom and Jim."

"I know Tom. He's a good guy. Takes plenty of young gay men under his wing. Jim is obviously a team-mate. He talks about you constantly. He's quite obviously in love."

"That's why I love both of them too. I've been fortunate to live in a house with good men."

"I might talk with Tom, see what he says."

"If I like you, Jake, trust me. There won't be a problem with any of the men I'm with."

Steven felt Jake getting hard underneath him rather quickly. Sliding off his lap, he lubed up his cock before getting himself ready, then asked how Jake wanted to fuck him. Jake stood up and pressed Steven against the door of their stall, before pulling him back slightly so he could press his hands against it. Feeling Jake caress his back down to his arse, he smiled when feeling two thick fingers slide inside him.

"Fuck yes," he hissed, "Can't wait until your cock is inside me, Jake."

"I'm so fucking excited, Stevie. I don't want to cum too quickly."

"If you do, so what? You're fucking me again soon."

Feeling Jake rest one hand on his shoulder, the feeling of his cock pressing against his tight little hole had Steven smiling. He moaned feeling the thick head slip inside him, Jake waiting a moment. He glanced back, Jake's eyes almost delirious with lust and desire. "Fuck me, big guy," he moaned.

He moaned again, feeling Jake slide his entire length inside him. With a hand remaining on his shoulder, the other at his hip, Steven stroked himself as Jake started to fuck him. His cock was thick and he felt it touching all the right places inside him. It was so good, and he was already feeling such a connection, he didn't feel silly feeling a little emotion.

"Oh god, please fuck me," he whimpered.

"You're far too cute," Jake moaned, thrusting into him harder. The bathroom was soon filled by the sounds of their coupling. Jake was groaning. Steven was moaning and whimpering, begging and pleading for his lover to fuck him. His hand was moving quickly on his own cock, desperate to cum himself.

"Oh fuck," Steven whimpered, feeling his cock explode, covering the door and floor in his own cum, "Oh Jake..."

"I'm already loving your arse, cutie..."

"Call me that all the time. I love being called that, handsome."

Jake pulled him back, turning his head, lowering his mouth to kiss him. Steven was still rock hard, Jake reaching down to stroke his cock while he kissed him. Steven whimpered so loudly, Jake looked concerned for a moment. "Going to want to do this again," Jake murmured.

"Visit me whenever. All the time. I'll want your cock again. Bring your teammates. They can all fuck me."

Jake managed to laugh. "I think they might be convinced."

Leaning forward again, Steven told Jake to place both hands on his shoulders and just pound him until he came. He grinned when Jake did just as he asked, feeling his thick cock start to really drive into him. Steven braced himself, feet firmly on the floor, hands and head resting against the door. Glancing back, he watched Jake's now slamming his cock into him.

And, more than anything, he felt himself falling for him already. What was obvious to him was that Jake clearly liked him a lot already in return.

"Fuck," Jake grunted, "Going to fill you up soon, cutie."

"I can't wait. I'm going to carry it around in me the rest of the day. I carry a plug around ready to put in after someone fucks me."

"That's so fucking hot." Jake spent the next couple of minutes slamming him, Steven gritting his teeth and loving it until he felt Jake bury his cock, feeling that familiar warm sensation deep inside him as Jake filled him with plenty of cum. "Oh my fucking god," the larger man groaned.

Steven knew he was filled to the brim, Jake leaning forward to relax for a moment, smiling when he felt Jake leave a soft kiss on his cheek. "That was fantastic, Jake," he whispered.

"When can we do this again?"

"Whenever you want if you fuck me like that."

As always, he felt that momentary wave of disappointment when a thick cock was taken out of his body. Using the available paper to clean himself up, Steven took the plug from his backpack, lubed it up, and slid it inside. Jake chuckled before the two men embraced, kissing each other deeply. Steven whimpered again, earning a smile from his new lover.

Getting dressed, they made sure everything was in order before they opened the stall. Steven couldn't help grin when he found Jim waiting by the sinks. "William is outside," he said, "We just wanted to make sure you were okay."

Steven took Jake's hand and felt himself smiling shyly. "I like him, Jim," Jake said.

"So you're fucking my boyfriend?" Jim was a big lad, an inch taller and slightly broader than Jake. He stood up and walked towards the pair of them. Then he grinned, clapping Jake on the shoulder. "About damned time, mate. I've had an inkling you were at least bi."

"I like him too," Steven added softly.

"Has Stevie invited you around?" Jim asked. Both nodded, Jim grinning again. "Good. And I think we'll have to invite some others around. Damian will definitely want some fun."

"I've already told him," Steve said.

Walking out of the bathroom, Steven hugged Jim and William, the latter re-stating that he would always know where Steven was, and that he'd always make sure he was safe. But from the sounds they could hear, he knew Steven was enjoying himself with a new friend, so he was simply making sure no-one else entered while they had their fun together. Even Jake thanked the bigger man.

"Stevie obviously likes you, Jake. And if that's the case, then, well, you're going to be our friend in the end too," William stated, "Hope you visit us from time to time. Steven need some friends from outside the household. I would rather he make friends with a couple of cute little twinks."

"Oh, I can do that easily, but I'll end up wanting them too," Steven retorted.

William and Jim grinned at him. "Steven, do you think we'd complain about that? We know how much you and Damian are in love."

Steven almost started to cry. He didn't feel foolish about it anymore, but it was nice to have friends who were so understanding. Jake squeezed his hand, suggesting they should head off to class. William and Jim said they'd see him at home later, Jake not releasing his hand until they were outside the classroom. He didn't miss the occasional curious glance in their direction. No-one missed they were sitting side by side during the class as well.

When it was over and they were finished for the day, Jake was approached by half a dozen of his teammates. All of them being over six foot and much larger than him, Steven felt nervous for a few seconds. But when he saw half a dozen faces glance his way and grinned, he almost sighed with relief. "So you finally made a move, Jake?" one of them asked.

"You know?" Jake asked in surprise.

"Mate, you can't take your eyes off him. We figured it out before you did. Hell, he's fucking cute. None of us blame you."

Steven felt himself blush as Jake wrapped an arm around him. "It's nothing serious but..."

"He fucked me after lunch," Steven blurted out, "My god, he fucked me good."

Jake cleared his throat as the half dozen others all chuckled. "Well, I'm glad to hear our teammate and captain treated you well, Steven." Then the one who'd done all the talking looked at him. "Maybe you'd like some fun with some others?"

"Really?" he asked, barely above a whisper.

The six all shared glances, grinning broadly. "Hell yeah, we see you and that cute friend of yours at all our games. All the girls by the fences think we're interested in them. We're not. We're looking for the cute little twinks we want to have fun with."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,298 Followers