The House Boy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... I had no idea. I always thought..."

"We can bring some friends we know too. You live with Tom, yeah?" Steven grinned and nodded. "I'm sure we can have a chat with him, sort something out. Not to step on your toes or anything, Jake."

"As I said, it's nothing serious yet."

"Yet," his teammate retorted, "Tell you what, we'll let you two lovebirds go for now. I'll have a chat with Tom soon. See you at training tomorrow, Jake."

Jake drove to campus as he lived at home, so Steven found himself driven home. Getting out of his car, Jake stepped out and walked him to the gate. "Thank you for today, Stevie," Jake said softly, leaning down to kiss him. Both lost track of how long they made out until they needed to finally take a deep breath. "Think I learned a thing or two about myself, at least."

"Such as?"

"I really enjoyed making love with cute young men like yourself. And love the idea that I make you cum so hard when I'm inside you."

"Fuck yes," Steven whispered, "I loved your thick cock, Jake. So much."

"So you'd like to do it again?"

"God yes. Just tell me when and where."

They swapped numbers before Jake kissed him again. "I'll call or text you later. See you tomorrow?"

"I hope so, Jake. See you tomorrow."

"See you, cutie. And let Damian and the others know I said 'hello' too."

"I will."

Jake kissed him again. Steven would have liked him to stay, but he likely had studying and assignments to complete. Walking inside once Jake had departed, he knew he was grinning, Jim and William already home. Tom walked out of the kitchen and immediately hugged him. "I know and I think it's fantastic," he assured him, "Sounds like another young man is discovering himself."

"I really like him already, Tom."

Tom leaned back and grinned at him. "Well, there's a lot to like about him, cutie."

"He says hello, by the way." Damian appeared at the foot of the stairs, Steven walking over to kiss him hard. "And he wants to meet you, gorgeous. As soon as we can. He thinks we're both unbelievably cute." Damian blushed as he turned back to Tom, adding, "In fact, I think half the team might end up visiting."

Tom chuckled, nodding his head. "Already received a message from Daniel. He's asking when they can all visit. I'm thinking we'll have a spring party. We'll need another couple of cute twinks like you and we'll have more men than you could imagine. I know two other households are like this, where they have a house boy. I should introduce you too." Tom paused then laughed to himself. "No falling in love with them, you two, though I wouldn't blame you if you did."

Steven and Damian both hugged him, Tom kissing them both for a moment. Steven needed to head upstairs to focus on his own studies and assignments. Damian was practically sharing his room now, Tom already having organised a second desk, more than enough space. Steven made sure he'd made enough room in the closet and drawers for his other things.

Jim appeared in the doorway to announce dinner was ready, though Steven wondered what he wanted when he closed the door. Finding himself enveloped in the arms of his much larger lover wasn't a surprise. "I love you, Stevie," Jim whispered. That was a slight surprise, causing him to lean back and meet his blue eyes. "Might seem weird to say after you were fucked by someone else this afternoon, but seeing how happy Jake was, it was like looking in a mirror. You're in trouble, young man. Far too many of us love and adore you."

"Good thing I can suck cock and be fucked more than once if I need to please you all. Then Damian will be up for it too."

"Do you know how all this is going to work?"

"Honestly? I'm just going with the flow right now, Jim. I'm meant to be here for three years. If I extend to do a masters and doctorate, might even stay a few more years. I might just end up staying with Tom and Damian..." He paused, biting his bottom lip, hoping he looked adorable. "And maybe you too, Jim," he added softly.

"Good thing most of us in this house seem to be fucking poly!"

They both had a good chuckle, as he wasn't wrong. Steven had gone from single and lonely to experiencing love with more than one person within six months. He'd signed the contract just expecting it to be a physical thing. Now feelings were involved, but it felt even better because of it. Escorted downstairs by Jim, he was surprised to find everyone else already eating. The talk of the table was Jake and the other teammates. Steven mentioned to Damian about the possibility of a gangbang with him. They smiled at each other and agreed it sounded like fun.

"Should we dress like schoolgirls for those who claim to be completely straight?" Steven joked.

Jim laughed. "Behind closed doors, league players are some of the biggest poofs on the planet, Stevie. If they filmed half of the shit that we did to each other, every single player would be branded a massive homo by everyone else. Good thing I'm already gay, but that's never stopped the rest from proving to outdo me in the 'gayness' stakes."

Steven's phone buzzed, opening it to see a message from Jake. His smile gave him away. Then he felt his eyes open as Jake sent him a selfie of him naked, hard cock on display. He couldn't help giggle, walking around the table to show Damian. "Oh wow, nice cock," his boyfriend stated.

"Feels even better inside you, Damian. He was a generous lover."

"Clothes off, sit on my cock now," Jim ordered. Steven obliged his lover, no surprise a couple of photos were taken of Jim's massive cock inside him. He sent those back to Jake. Within two minutes, Jake was calling him.

"Is Jim still inside you now?"

"Fuck yes," Steven moaned, slowly moving up and down all nine inches available.

"Can I talk to Jim?"

Steven handed him in the phone as he continued to bounce up and down on Jim's cock. He couldn't hear Jake but Jim gave him a running commentary. "He's gorgeous isn't he, Jake? Yeah.... Yeah, he's still riding my cock now... How do I feel? I love him, Jake. Have done for a long time now." Their eyes met, Steven shyly smiling at him. "Oh, his cock is rock solid right now too. Want to feel him cum all over my chest... I know you do, mate. I know how it feels... Look, come around on Friday night..."

Steven took the phone from him. "Spend the night with me," he pleaded, "I'd love you to stay the night, Jake."

"Can I stay the weekend? I really like you already, Stevie."

"You can stay, as long as you make love to Damian too."

Damian nodded eagerly. "I will. I promise. I'm... I'm glad I talked to you, Stevie. I feel like my life has changed in an instant."

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye, cutie."

Hanging up the phone, he kissed Jim hard. "Fuck me, lover."

Steven found himself on the floor on all fours, Jim mounting him, feeling his hot breath on his neck. For the next ten minutes, Steven was fucked as hard as he could remember, and he loved every single second of it. He came hard all over the floor, and when Jim finally came hard inside him, he was far too emotional for him own good, Jim easily turning him around, picking him up, and just cuddling him, Steven easily wrapping limbs around him. "I love you too, little guy," Jim whispered.

"Think I'll bring the usual spring bash forward by a couple of weeks," Tom suggested, "We might even have more numbers than usual."

Steven went to bed with both Jim and Damian that night, the latter being fucked nice and hard as Steven happily watched. Once Jim dumped another load of cum in him, the larger man found himself cuddled both sides, both of them giggling as he laughed, exclaiming this was what how a king must have felt with a whole bunch of concubines.

"So you're saying you want another few cute young men to keep you entertained?" Steven joked.

"Well, if they're carbon copies of you two, I wouldn't complain," Jim replied.

Steven was in a lecture with Damian and Jake the next day. Damian always sat next to Steven, the pair noted as a couple by nearly everyone on campus, so Jake sat next to Damian, getting to know him. Jake's ego was probably larger when he walked into the cafeteria flanked by two young men. As they ate, Steven leaned close to his ear. "How would you love a dual blowjob?"

Jake almost choked on his food, needing to cough a couple of times. "I'd love to suck your big, thick cock," Damian whispered into his other ear, "That photo made me so hard, Jake."

"Fuck," Jake whispered. Steven ran his hand up his thigh to his obvious bulge, Damian doing the same. "Fuck," Jake whispered again, "Want to skip class this afternoon?"

"We shouldn't, but we both want to make you cum, Jake," Steven replied softly, "There's more than enough time to make you cum. And we'd both love to suck your cock."

"Okay."

Jake didn't even want to finish his meal, standing up and escorting the pair of them across campus. As soon as they entered the bathroom, the trio entered the middle stall, closing the door, before they turned Jake to stand back against the door, the boys dropping to their knees, their hands eagerly unzipping, undoing the button before lowering his trousers and underwear, his thick eight inch cock appearing again.

"Fuck, I already love this cock," Steven whispered.

"I want him to fuck me so much," Damian whimpered, "Just the thought of the captain fucking me, Stevie..."

Steven kissed him. "Friday night, baby. He's going to fuck both of us. Now let's suck his cock, and you can swallow his cum."

"No, cutie. We'll share the prize as always. I love you."

"I love you so much, gorgeous."

The two young men kissed for at least a minute before breaking apart, looking up at Jake. "You two really are in love, aren't you?" They smiled shyly and nodded. "But you want to suck my cock?"

"Fuck yes, so much," Damian moaned, Steven watching as his boyfriend easily took at least six inches without a problem. As Damian focused on sucking his cock, Steven leaned in to suck and lick his balls. It drove Jake nuts, both his hands busy stroking the head. Steven eventually needed to taste his cock again, the boys alternating between cock and balls for a minute or so each, then teased him by licking up and down his shaft together.

"My god, I can't believe this," Jack murmured, "How is this so good?"

"Because men suck cock better," Steven replied, swallowing his cock again.

"And we both think you're so fucking fit," Damian added, "We've both crushed on you like crazy since the first match we watched."

Steven let Damian take over most of the cocksucking after that as it was obvious Jake was getting close to orgasm. Running his hands up and down his body, Steven couldn't help but grin that he had another hard bodied, utterly fit male specimen as a lover. He knew Damian would feel the same way. Though they loved each other to bits, they would admit to loving having large, fit men fuck them nice and hard. Tom could be as loving as anyone, but sometimes, they just loved nothing more than being bent over and pounded senseless.

"Oh fuck yes," Jake finally moaned, grabbing Damian's head, "Oh fuck, gonna cum."

Steven knew he was cumming as Damian moaned. His lover always moaned when that first spurt of cum filled his mouth. He could see Damian wasn't swallowing, though some cum was already leaking down his chin. As soon as Jake was clearly finished, Damian turned and kissed him, Steven accepting some of the cum on offer. As they made out, their hands moved down their bodies to stroke each other off.

Swallowing the cum in their mouths, they continued making out, sensing Jake moving to join them on his knees. They broke their kiss and turned towards him, each of them leaving a kiss on his cheek. "Wow," Jake finally whispered, "You two are something else. Do you need to cum?"

"Want to see us blow each other?" Jake nodded eagerly. "Jim?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Are we all clear? Damian and I need to cum."

"Door is shut, sweetheart. You're all clear. I've got a blanket in my bag I can lay down, though as always, you could eat off the floor in here."

Once the blanket was laid down, Steven positioned himself as Damian turned around, offering his cock to suck. There was no surprise that, in that position, Jim quickly had his trousers down, cock lubed up, sliding it gently into Damian's tight little butt. Steven managed to move so he could sit on his knees, watching Damian gently fucked by Jim. Jake was hard within a couple of minutes, Steven unable to stop the grin as he felt Jake's cock inside him again.

"Oh fuck," Steven moaned. There was a little movement, the boys ending up on hands and knees, making out constantly as they were gently fucked by their lovers. Damian couldn't stop smiling.

"You look great fucking my boyfriend, Jake," Jim stated.

"I really like him already, Jim."

"Want to swap and try Damian?"

That led to move movement, the two boys ending up side by side, Jim sliding his thick cock into Steven, Damian's face lighting up as he felt a new cock slide inside him. Holding hands as always, the pace picked up quickly, Jim pounding his tight arse as always. Having already cum, Jake was going to last a while.

"Still bisexual?" Jim joked.

"I don't know," Jake replied, moaning as he was fucking Damian harder, "But these two are something else."

"Hard not to fall in love with them both. They're just what some of us needed, Jake. Not only are they beautiful on the outside, they're even more beautiful within." Steven sat back, Jim stopping and cuddling him. "Meant every word, cutie. You and Damian are the best thing to happen to our house. Greg was a good guy, and Matthew before him was a decent fellow, but you two? None of us want to move out now."

Once both men had finished, Jim and Jake stood up near the sinks while Damian and Steven cuddled on the blanket, happy to just let the cum leak out of them for a few minutes, far too busy making out to worry about anything else. A loud knock at the door startled all four of them. "Are you four done in there or what?" William asked, "Feeling a little left out here."

"You need a tight little arse to fuck?" Jim asked.

"Not right now, but tonight would be grand!"

"Come to our room tonight," Steven added, "I'm sure Damian and I can satisfy you, Will."

Checking the time, Steven giggled as he realised they'd missed the class they should have attended anyway. Damian cuddled him, insisting he didn't really care. All that mattered was him. Steven kissed him in return. The only reason the pair didn't end up making love there and then was Jim clearing his throat, suggesting they should at least get dressed and go home.

Walking to the car park, Jake offered to drive both home, Jim giving him the code for the gate so he could at least drop the two boys near the front door. They sat in the back seat, fooling around and no doubt turning on Jake as they stroked each other off, making out at the same time. Jake pulled up in one of the spare spots once arriving at their house.

Getting out of the car, they took a hand of his each and led him inside. That's when Jake was introduced to everyone else in the house for the for the first time. Tom handed him a beer and immediately made him welcome, noticing Jake was a little awkward.

"Jake, no need to feel awkward here. We all love these two little guys, and we can understand why they both want you in return. And, from the sounds of it, some of your teammates."

"Honestly, most of the team might be interested."

"Would it help if we dressed up?" Steven wondered.

"I've seen one or two photos. How do you look?"

Steven and Damian shared an excited grin. "Wait here! We'll show you!"

They heard Tom and the others start laughing as they ran upstairs, shutting the door to start getting changed. They'd stripped naked when they turned to each other. Mouth met and bodies slid against each other as they made out, whispering expressions of love and desire. The only reason they didn't make love was the necessity to show themselves off to Jake. Getting changed, putting on make-up, and the other minor things they did took time, but once they looked in the mirror, they knew most men would love to fuck them.

Heading downstairs, the click of their heels on the stairs, they walked outside hand in hand. Jake turned and almost dropped his bottle of beer. "Holy shit," he whispered, walking towards them. Steven knew he was smiling and blushing. Damian gripped his hand a little tighter. "My god, you wear this when we all visit, I promise you... I'll bring the union guys as well. Half of them, at least, would love you too."

"You think we're pretty?" Steven asked softly.

He raised both hands, caressing a cheek each. "Prettiest young men and femboys I've ever seen. Just wow. I mean... Wow!"

"Stay with us tonight, Jake. Make love to us both," Damian said quietly, "We want you to stay."

"I'll go home and grab some things for tomorrow and Saturday night too."

"And, quite frankly, you're welcome anytime," Jim added, "You're my mate, and I can see how much you like these too."

"Once we meet all your friends, they'll probably be welcome too," Tom added, "These two love sex, and desire men who treat them right. We place no limits on anything they want to do. We want both of them to enjoy everything life has to offer."

"You love them both?"

Tom smiled. "With all my heart. I want for nothing but to see both of them blossom and be happy."

Jake finished his beer, kissed them both on the mouth, before he hurried out. Steven and Damian giggled, figuring he'd return rather quickly. While gone, both boys spent all their time focused on Tom, both kneeling before him in the chair he was sat in, taking out his cock and sucking it until he nearly came, letting him calm down before they both lowered their panties, having already lubed themselves up, and took turns riding him. Tom had a look on his face of sheer pleasure. Mark eventually sat in a chair next to them, Steven moving over to slowly ride his cock, letting Damian ride Tom to orgasm.

"Having fun, cutie?" Mark wondered.

"So much. Hope you're still satisfied though."

"You make plenty of time for us still, cutie. Don't you worry about a thing. I do really want to cum in you right now though."

"Fill my bum, Mark. I love feeling all your cum inside me."

Glancing at Damian, he was resting his head on Tom's shoulder, Tom's hands on Damian's arse as he thrust up into him hard and fast. Damian whimpered with desire, no doubt eager to feel him cum. Steven did the same as Damian, their eyes meeting, both mouthing 'I love you' to each other, Steven closing his eyes as he felt a firm hand on each cheek as Mark started to fuck him.

Lasted all of five minutes before he groaned and cursed, Steven feeling his thick cock pulsing away as he filled his bows. Once Mark was obviously done, he sat down on his lap, ensuring his cock remained inside him. "Thank you, cutie," Mark whispered, "Needed you, just for a few minutes."

Neither boy had cum, sharing another glance, Damian nodding eagerly to the unasked question. Lube applied to his cock, Steven sat down in a free chair, Damian straddling his lap, both moaning softly as his cock slide inside Damian, laughing as he could feel Tom's cum inside his arse. Bottoming out, Damian kissed him deeply before he started to slowly bounce on his cock, Steven stroking Damian at the same time.

"I love you so much," Damian whispered, "When we're done, will you want to stay with me?"

"Always," Steven whispered back.

"I can't remember being this happy nor feeling this way about anyway, Stevie."

Silence mostly descended as the two young men made love. Damian came first, coating Steven's bare, pale chest in plenty of cum, before they focused on Steven's orgasm. Their mouths rarely parted, Damian whimpering as he rode his lover faster and faster until Steven simply couldn't hold back any longer, adding his load to Tom's inside him. Damian then slumped forward, relaxing against his lover.