The House Boy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two need to get married," Tom said. Steven glanced at him in surprise. "Oh please, Damian is thinking about it already. Look, I know you two are in love with me too, and are probably in love with others, and will probably love even more. But, trust me on this one, we know you two will get married."

"Absolutely," Jim added, "And I want an invite."

"Think of the reception. One giant fucking party!" Mark exclaimed.

"Emphasis on the fucking hopefully," Mike added.

"So an orgy?" William wondered.

"With the two grooms at the centre, being pounded by a series of massive cocks," Tom suggested.

Damian cuddled into Steven, both of them smiling at everyone else. "Wish we could marry all of you," Steven said softly, "Hardly seems fair otherwise."

"We're just spitballing," Tom said, "But it's clear you two... Well, I'm glad I introduced you two. I love both of you more than anything."

"Next holidays, you're staying at my place, Tom," Steven insisted, "Mum adores you to bits and Suzy was desperate to meet you. Talked you up big time."

Damian and Steven wanted to be clean for when Jake returned, so as the rest of the guys continued to laze around the pool, they headed upstairs to the bathroom to give themselves a good clean. That also included another passionate make-out session, neither boy able to get enough of each other. The only thing that stopped them making love again was Tom yelling that Jake had returned.

Quickly drying off, they dressed in normal clothing, returning downstairs, Jake having dumped a backpack by the stairs, waiting for them in the kitchen. Both hugged him before getting him a beer, joining most of the others outside. Both were wondering what he'd told his parents, as this was all very new.

"My parents are cool. I said I was going to hang out with a couple of guys I met recently. I've already told Mum I've slept with a man. Dad's not too old school though it'll be a shock to the system, so I'm being more careful. My little sister won't care, long as I'm happy."

"My mother and sister are great," Steven explained, "My father and brothers, not so much."

Damian managed a thin smile. "Mum is slowly coming around, I think. My father isn't a bigot like Steven's, not completely, and I'm not making excuses. But to him, there's a difference between any other male being gay compared to his own son. He just can't get his mind around it, so our relationship is rather strained."

"You've spoken to your mother recently?" Steven asked, unable to hide his surprise.

"Don't want to get my own hopes up but I'm hoping you could meet her one day, Stevie. Maybe if I prove that I am in love with a man, and how much you mean to me..."

"And your father?" Jake wondered.

"Maybe one day in the future."

"I don't think even my father would say the things we all heard Stevie's father say," Tom added.

Jake looked at Steven. "That bad?"

"My father despises the ground I walk on because I'm a little gay boy."

"My little gay boy," Damian whispered into his ear.

"Our little gay boy," Tom added, hugging him from the side, "And I think Jake here needs two little gay boys for company this weekend."

"I can't fuck both of them at once," Jake said.

"Trust me, these two can look after each other while you're fucking them," Tom joked, "Enjoy them alone tonight. Tomorrow, one or two of us might join in."

"Spitroast both of us," Steven suggested.

"Though I'd love to feel you all cum in my butt," Damian added.

"You are a little cum slut," Steven joked with him.

"When Jake's fucking me, I want your load in my mouth, Stevie."

"You guys eaten yet?" Jake asked, clearly turned on by events.

"If you can handle waiting an hour, we'll order in some pizzas, then you three can head upstairs."

"Fuck it, we're sucking his cock," Steven announced, taking one of his hands, Damian grabbing the other, pulling the larger man into the living room. Telling him to get naked, Jake chuckled at being ordered around by two much smaller men, stripping off his shirt and trousers, kicking off his shoes and socks, before sitting on the lounge. Damian and Steven also stripped naked, wrapping an arm around each other, standing in front of him. "What do you think?" Steven wondered, his voice quiet.

"So fucking cute," Jake replied, smiling at both of them, "Honestly, I can't stop thinking about both of you. It's driving me a little crazy."

Falling to their knees, the pair happily blew him as they waited for the pizzas to arrive. It was what Steven would call a long, luxurious blowjob, almost edging him in a way, bringing him to the boil but never too close to climaxing. Both boys enjoyed the noises he was making, and he was very complimentary about their skills at sucking cock. Letting Damian enjoy himself, Steven told him about their experiences at gay clubs, with gloryholes and anonymous sex. But while that was fun, it was all far better enjoyed with people they loved and cared about.

Damian eventually earned another cumshot into his mouth, and Steven whispered that he could swallow everything Jake gave him. Damian eventually turned to him, opening his mouth to show his mouth choc-full of Jake's creamy white goodness, closing his mouth and then gulping it down. "Okay, that's so fucking hot," Jake muttered, "My ex-girlfriend never swallowed."

Damian and Steven grinned up at him. "We always swallow, unless you want to finish on our face," Steven stated.

"Complete waste of cum otherwise," Damian added, "And we both love the taste. The guys we live with have good diets to ensure it tastes nice for us."

"It's literally a food group for us nowadays," Steven joked.

After they all sat down to enjoy pizza, Steven and Damian took Jake by the hand again and led him upstairs. Leaving Damian with Jake, Steven returned downstairs, taking Tom and Jim by the hand, asking Mark to follow them too. Before walking up the stairs, he turned back to the rest. "You're all invited too, I only have two hands."

Returning upstairs, he joined Damian on the bed, the two boys putting on a short show as they made out. Jake watched next to all the others. "You ever feel, you know, weird or even bad about getting involved?" he asked Tom in a whisper.

"I've watched them make love," Tom replied, "It's beautiful to watch. But they love to fuck, Jake. Trust me on that. Well, they love to be fucked. Steven will only ever make love with Damian, and if they ever find another cute twink they both want, then maybe he'll make love to him. But Damian is a pure bottom, and Stevie is barely a switch."

Steven and Damian broke apart, looking at the group of gorgeous men by the bed. "Okay, we're ready now!" Steven announced, "Jake, in my bum. Tom, I'm sucking your cock dry."

Tom laughed. "I do love it when Steven knows what he wants."

"Who do you want, gorgeous?" Jim asked, knowing exactly who Damian was going to select. Jim ended up in his arse, Mike ended up in his mouth.

As always, Steven held hands with Damian as they were pumped at both ends. Jake fucked him for all of five minutes before mounting him, thrusting into him nice and fast. "Yeah, like that, Jake," Tom growled, "Stevie loves being mounted and fucked. Don't you, cutie?" Steven just looked up and moaned, his mouth full of Tom's thick cock.

"I love your arse so much already," Jake moaned into his ear.

Steven stopped sucking cock for a moment. "I love your cock already, Jake." He turned and kissed him. "I hope you're a constant visitor."

"Definitely."

Steven resumed blowing Tom, seeing out of the corner of his eyes the others all lubed up, ready to fuck either of them or have their cock sucked. Whoever came would be immediately replaced, Steven not sure of what agreement was made, not that it mattered. Tom did cum in his mouth quicker than expected, swallowing it down eagerly, Mark sliding his cock into his mouth without delay.

"So fucking hot," Jake moaned, "I don't want to cum yet."

"Fill him up, take a break, then you can fuck Damian," Jim muttered, "Fuck, I'm going to fill him up any minute though. I can't get enough of this tight little arse."

Jim came inside Damian, and that seemed to excite Jake, as he fucked Steven harder for all of another minute before he buried his cock and came harder than he could remember. Barely able to put his hands down in time, Steven felt him breathing deeply in his ear, stopping his blowjob of Mark so he could turn his head.

"I really like you, Stevie," Jake whispered, "So much already, it scares me. Damian too."

"Told you so," Tom said, slapping hands with William, "These two will win so many fucking hearts, it's scary."

Everyone had their chance to fuck them or have their cock sucked. The night ended up with Jake with Damian on his back, the pair making love. Steven ended up in the same position with Tom making love with him. The others left the room as the lovemaking was far slower and sensual than what had taken place earlier. Once everyone had enjoyed another orgasm, Tom escorted Steven to his private bathroom, Damian taking Jake to one of the other shared bathrooms.

"He's going to fall in love with you," Tom said softly, soaping up Steven's body, "I think he's already feeling it."

"It's infatuation right now. It's all very new for him."

"From what Jim said, he's been attracted to both of you for a while. Then again, I don't blame him. I've loved you from the moment I opened the door that first time."

"I love you too, Tom," he said softly, hugging his boyfriend tightly. Feeling his arms wrap around him, he couldn't help sigh. "I'm not just going to marry Damian."

Tom chuckled. "I know, I was mostly talking shit, but..." He felt his chin lifted by his thumb. "I see how much you love each other, Stevie, and I'm okay with that. I know how much you love me, but Damian is something else. And he needs someone like you to love him in return. If you're sweet, then he's pure sugar." That made him giggle, as Tom was right. "Everyone in this house adores both of you completely. But we're thinking of hiring a third and maybe even fourth house boy. We want two more, just like you and Damian. But we'd like you to find them for us."

"Are you sure?"

"The seven of us have talked about it. And we've all agreed. We love our time with you, and Damian is wonderful. But you deserve to spend time with Damian without worrying about us. Two more boys will keep us more than satisfied."

"What about me and you, Tom?"

Steven found himself hugged tightly again. "Nothing will ever change my feelings for you, cutie."

"Okay. Just making sure."

Returning to his bedroom, Damian and Jake had already finished their shower, the former being spooned against the latter. Steven got onto the bed, cuddling against Damian, facing him as always, as Tom spooned in behind him. "This weird, Jake?" Tom asked.

"No. I won't say cuddling Damian is exactly like holding a woman, but I do enjoy running my hand down his body and finding a cock I can play with."

"You can make love to me in the morning," Damian whispered, "Just lube me up and slide inside. I love it when Steven wakes me up like that."

"Would you like that in the morning, Stevie?" Tom wondered.

"Tom, you know the rule. I will always be ready for sex with you."

"I hope you enjoy your weekend with us, Jake," Tom added.

"I know I will, Tom. Thanks for making me feel so welcome."

In addition to being made to feel welcome by everyone in the house, Damian and Steven made sure they kept his balls empty the entire time. Whenever he appeared to be even slightly horny, Damian, Steven or both of them would offer to suck his cock, or would happily be fucked by him. Jake quickly learned that sex in privacy wasn't always necessary. Steven had Jake bend him over the arm of the couch and fuck him hard. Damian had Jake fuck him next to the pool, everyone else in the household watching on.

Both young men enjoyed more than one threesome with Jake involved. On Saturday night, Steven shut the door to his bedroom early with only Damian and Jake inside, Steven telling the latter he wouldn't be going to sleep until he'd left two loads each deep inside them both. Jake laughed, assuring them he'd do his best, though it meant falling asleep rather late the next morning.

Walking Jake to his car on Sunday afternoon, Jake admitted he was exhausted but that he was also more sure of himself than he'd felt in years. After putting his bag in the car, he hugged and kissed them both. "I think I'm more than just bisexual," he said, "I think I still find women attractive. But you two have certainly opened my eyes."

"Might be two others like us here soon too," Steven said.

"If they're anywhere near as cute as you two, none of them in there stand a chance."

"I'll let you know when the party is organised, but Tom has your number now, as does everyone else. You reckon your friends will be interested in Damian and myself?"

"Dressed up like femboys? Nothing will stop them wanting to fuck both of you. Trust me on that. And I know a few other guys who are at least bi-curious. So many know you two on campus now. You ever thought about coming in dressed up?"

Steven shared a glance with Damian, both of them smiling. "We're thinking of doing it soon," Steven replied.

"I hope you do. You two were smoking hot dressed up like that, but even dressed in normal female clothing, just like a blouse and skirt, or a nice dress. You'd still be boys but just look even prettier."

Both of them hugged him one last time before he got behind the wheel of his car. "I'll call you tonight, Steven. Just make sure Damian is there too."

"Of course," Damian said, "And if you want to send selfies, we certainly won't complain."

"Anything you want, gorgeous."

As he drove away, Damian cuddled into his boyfriend, Steven kissing him softly on the lips. "What do you think?" Steven had to ask.

"I think he's going to fall in love with both of us and, in my opinion, he's gay but will need to come to terms with it."

"That's what I'm thinking, but does it matter? If he's with us, and he's happy, that's all any of us will want."

"I want to make love tonight, Stevie. Just the two of us."

"Your wish is my command, gorgeous. Let's head inside. I'm hungry for something other than cum or cock for once."