All Comments on 'The House Husband Ch. 03'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
GAWD. This keeps getting worse and worse.

Well, that was it for me. You win. Jeeze, and these people are allowed to rear children. What a bunch of misfits they'll turn out to be.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
2ND VERSE. WORSE THAN THE 1ST

from bad to worser and worst.....Set ups galore. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bisexual plot eeeek

Dude, only a stupid think a straight man will find EROTIC to suck ANOTHER man cum from his wife.Put a warning in the beginning of the story next time.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Puke!

Most of the new stories in the loving wife catagory are terrible, sick and perverted. The scores point this fact out. Where are the writers with balls? I am desparate to see something worth reading. This site would have one believe that the world is full of limp dick cuck cock suckers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where do these sicko's who write this crap crawl out of?

Anyway, sicko author, crawl back into your slimy little hole, pull the rock closed over the entrance, and stay there from now on. Puke on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fetish Section

If you want to write a fetish story, put it in the fetish section. Please don't troll the LW section.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
In For A Penny, Get Off For A Pound

This is outrageous. The man had no clue how to boil spaghetti ??? I must say my sympathies have completely swung round to the wife. If he'd only learned to bluff his way thru some lasagna with apple strudel made from scratch - she might not have been so needy for wider stimulation on sensory level ! He deserves to hoover cream pies brimming and bubbling from her gaping snatch spilling into his open eyes until he figured out what channel Rachel Ray is on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Only 2 stars...

The writing itself is OK, but the whole rationale of this story is completely idiotic. You lost me after he heard about them wanting in Anne's pants. He should've called them out on it at the dinner then walked out.

Is it really so hard to write a story that gives the man a spine? This story's caegory is Disrespecting Wives, not Loving Wives!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
surprise,surprise

was it a surprise no, just another sicko who gets so excited he forgets what he writes. A person hates to say anything about another writings but this is terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What Did I Miss

He goes from not being interested in swinging, sharing her at all and just in an instant he is making out at the party?

He overhears her boss talking about setting his wife up and does nothing? At home she tells him that she wasn't going to do anything and then she saw him making out so she went ahead?

Okay, seems as though you've changed your usual writing style of cuckolding the good husband and whoring his slut wife around to now he is happily going along with the extra marital sex?

We know you'll end up destroying this family and we didn't lose sight of the fact that she was already into swinging the week before, she played the swinging down and pushed him to just go and watch - she knew!

She is/was also condescending to him more and more as the longer she works and he is house Mom, she has worked herself slowly into losing respect for him, elevated her self importance and is justifying her new thrill for extra marital sex.

She is manipulative, calculating and devious and - she likes it so I'm guessing there will be more late working nights and maybe even a working weekend. How you had him go from reluctance to jumping right in is beyond belief after his earlier refusal and dislike of swinging?

How many orgasms do you have while you write this nonsense?

BillPorterBillPorterover 12 years ago
BALLS !!!!

Let the husband grow a set of balls, and get her out of, that job and into another. One that is more work related, and not just a place, that the bosses can seduce any good looking woman, that comes their way.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
The gate is open. This feels like the start of a turn-around.

I get the feeling that this is going to go bad for Anne. The beginning of this story looked like Gordon was turning into a cuckolded wimp. But this chapter revealed that Gordon is a man with an eight inch cock, and who knows how to use it. He should be very popular at the swingers parties. I had the feeling that Anne was already cheating, and was somehow expecting to openly cuckhold and humilate her husband, but it is possible that he will be getting more out of the swinging than Anne will, especially if any of the swingers are in Gordon's Harem.

I also had to wonder about the foreshadowing of the name of the group. Anne first calls the ladies morning coffee group "Gordon's Harem", but later changes the name to "Gordon's Coven". Does mean that this story is heading for a divorce?

The question becomes, why would Anne roll the dice like this?

pa47epa47eover 12 years ago
well done

Be careful what you wish for!..........Good entertainment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
losing his wife

I would say that she has been done by her boss afew times before the party. the story is great enjoying it. But lets see how she would react to him doing the ladys he's learning to cook with. Having him tell them about her wanting to go to the party and setting him up with the guys wifes knowing they would fuck him.

Lets have the next part but give him some Balls to make it better

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Since she started the swinging idea,

I hope he continues with his old friend from his cookery. Without Anne of course.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
A polite request for our British authors.

Please proofread your text and insert the words that you apparently would leave out of sentences when speaking in normal conversation. This is such a common trait with British LW stories that I feel moved to make the request.

Additionally, where does the male character's low self-esteem come from? I know it's the common denominator in cuckold stories, but as the comments show, it drives many males up the wall.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ Dear Norcal62 Read the all stories and this will be a Modern Figaro type revenge story with a balls found male! A British revenge story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Fair

So now we are swingers. I sense something from the other men towards Anne. It seems there is something else going on. On to ch. 3...

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Turned stupid

should i try one more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nothing new or surprising here

This seemed like so many other stories written on this site. And your descriptions didn't make their activities stand out at all. It all seemed a bit bland considering their both now cheaters and don't seemed concerned about their marriage at all.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
yeech

he cant boil spaghetti?

He overhears wife's boss talking about setting his wife up and does nothing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So now we have the proof

This guy is dumber than a stump! He can't see he's being set up. He's about to loose his wife. Or maybe he'll get the house, custody of the kids, alimony and child support since he's the stay-at-home parent. Maybe he's dumber than a fox!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Yep

Trouble on the way. Me thinks she is deceiving him.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 7 years ago
yes he is

that stupid, and the author has made it clear in the earlier pages that this couple has very little respect for each other. Any one who talks to their partner like these two do already has a marriage in trouble. No matter what the situation, if you respect each other, you talk that way, in this story the rude, aggressive language between them already has us the reader waiting for the divorce, so little else is expected. Therefore wife swapping is no problem when you care so little for your partner. TK

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
WHY SO F*CKING PREDICTABLE?

The 'plot' was so damned obvious... SHIT

Author should at least try to be original, but nothing here is.

It is so painful to read, not because it is sad, but because the reader is being disrespected so abominably by the author's idiocy.

So, no character development, no subtlety, no suggestion that the wife is at all contrite...

Why would anyone expect us to enjoy this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At one point, he shoves his unprotected cock up one woman's shit chute and then shortly after shoves it still unprotected up another woman's cunt. Who needs to worry about the standard STDs they are so careful to avoid when you can have goodness knows what kind of disease from this practice?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And the slop / plot thickens. When oh when will come the Calvary to save the day ? LP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous