The House of Chastity Ch. 01 Pt. 01

Story Info
How a rich man build a community of total tops and bottoms.
865 words
3.69
17k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon just spent a night Church Club in Amsterdam. He had taken 4 loads in a short 1 hour up at what he calls his cunt in one of those rooms in a sling, spreading wild. Many more loads had cum after that, but he lost count. He left early tho. He always likes the attention of the tops but it was too big a crowd. To be honest, not every top was in his liking.

Simon Tamminga is what you would call a pussyboy. Well, he has been self-locked in chastity for a couple of years now. Around his neck, he had worn a steel band collar to indicate he's a submissive in a crowd of men. He feels inferior sexually and he would like to remind the men he's with that he is there for their pleasures. Was he always like this? Not at all, he was versatile for a while, and he was even married. However, through the years, things slowly happened, and he's now a true pussyboy, locked, and collared - though only by himself. Being active sexually is something he's not proud of and he makes sure he is never seen with a free cock by others again.

Where he lives now is a little town in Norway, as a proud cumslut, there's just not enough men for him. When possible, he takes short trips within Europe, to get fucked. This weekend, he's in Amsterdam for Cumunion at the Church Club. The organizer proclaims it is an international sex party hosted in 40 locations around the world. It is a nice venue and probably one of the best places for sex apart from Bergheim in Berlin. But to him, there is always something lacking. What can he say? He's a pussyboy with a high standard - the men have to be right, the right size, the right fit, the right amount, the right popper, or he will blindfold himself.

Simon is back to his hotel room, in bed, just being lazy. After spending almost 5 hours in a sling, legs spread, he's happy to be in bed. Next weekend he is heading to NYC for a few days. He has a few guys lined up there. A summer trip to the US is an annual reward Simon to himself - a nice change to the dull Norwegian town he lives. He likes driving on the west coast for a road trip, and this is the first time he'll be in New York though. He's seeking arrangement for more guys, but he always looks forward to seeing a bit of the Big Apple.

He smells of cum. A cute Asian guy left a load on his face and asked him to let it dry. He hasn't wiped it off yet and the smell is something he craves for. While looking out of the window, Simon can feel drips are coming out of his hole. He clammed it down, but a few droplets had escaped. Simon reaches out with his right hand, scroops them up and lick his fingers clean. After all, a cumslut should not waste anything.

Finishes his coffee, Simon tucks himself into the bed and doze off - he has another night at Church.

***

It's around 3 in the afternoon. How did Simon know? The housekeeping staff was knocking at his door. He shouts, "No need for service." He slowly turns to the other side of the bed and grabs his phone. He has a popular twitter account where he posts pictures of himself, loads he takes and outdoors. There's already a couple of hundred likes of the picture he posted last night, he was spreading his legs wide in a sling. Being seen as a true pussyboy is a big turn on for him. He opens his mail, "spam, spam, spam!" he talks to himself. But an email with subject Your Coming Trip to NYC, Mr. Tamminga caught Simon's eyes. "Oops. I hope there's nothing wrong with the hotel."

It was not from his hotel. It was written by a Dr. David Perlmutter.

"Dear Mr. Tamminga,

I am Dr. David Perlmutter, a psychiatrist in New York City. I had followed your twitter account for a few months and Tumblr for a few years. I've noticed you are coming to NYC. And I have a proposition.

I represent Mr. F, a former tech tycoon. As a total top, Mr. F would like to establish a social environment for total bottoms where the sexual reference can be fully expressed and submissives can be trained into more inferior sexually. Most importantly, strip the shame applied by the society on how a cisgender man should act. Your twitter and Tumblr accounts seem to indicate you might be a candidate to join. I am writing to see if you can arrange an hour of your time in New York to visit me at my office on the upper west side.

Your time will be compensated, which will include boarding, food, and expenses for your stay in New York City.

Yours Truly

Dr. David Perlmutt."

Simon didn't think much of it. He needs to get up, he's is meeting a friend for coffee.