All Comments on 'The House of Flame Lilies Ch. 03'

by Selina_Shaw

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your writing is so expressive that it paints a picture that is almost better than actually viewing it. The way you have the characters show and feel emotions comes through so clearly from the way Shakespeare is quoted to the simple mewling from lust. I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and the entire story so far and anxiously await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

Wonderful! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing!

I write erotica myself but English isn't my first language. I usually skip to the "actual part" of the story but not in your case. Rarely does a story touch me so deeply. It was so beautifully written that I had to read every single word of it! It also makes me jealous and I wish I had the same ability as yours to paint such a beautiful picture with words alone! I really want to read more of this. If you have any plans to continue this series or do something similiar, I'd be happy to support your work. If not, that's alright as well. I wish you all the very best for your future endeavours.

harryvmiharryvmiabout 3 years ago

I hated the pegging!!!

ioan1234ioan1234about 3 years ago

Wonderful! Loved it! It was nothing far from amazing.

jonmartin22jonmartin22over 1 year ago

haha, really enjoying this series so far! Love the Bolero-like cadence you put in with R&J, really well told.

malagoxmalagox11 months ago

Dearest Selina_Shaw,

It is my first comment on Literotica. I had the habit of reading the stories written here, sometimes bookmarking them, sometimes adding them to my favourites; but never had I felt the need to comment nor understood the reason behind it.

I must now confess that I felt compelled to do so after reading this third chapter of your story "The House of Flame Lilies". Its first chapter deeply intrigued me, while the second left me in want of more. By the third, I was entirely conquered, taken away by the mere quality of your writing.

It is this finely crafted assembly of eroticism, character development, emotions, sensations and overall story that first distinguishes your writing from other authors. Nevertheless, this ensemble would appear lifeless and artificial had it lacked one final irreplaceable ingredient : your style, impressive vocabulary and very much apparent love for the arts.

Indeed, this final personal touch is what binds this whole story together, brings the characters to life and gives meaning to their fears, desires and wants.

The resulting piece has transported me into its story, created images, sounds and sensations more vibrant than if I had truly been there. It made me long for places and characters I had never known nor ever will. It made me forget where and who I was for the marvellous time of this vivid dream.

Coming back to my first sentences, I now understand the reason and the need for writing this comment, even though I lack the talent to fully express my gratitude and sympathy with these words. I will therefore have to be content with a simple "Thank you!"

Thank you for these sensations and emotions felt.

Thank you for the inherent poetry of your writing.

Thank you for daring to show and remind us the beauty of the arts.

Thank you for this moment where I voyaged far from this place and time.

In a few words, thank you for this incredible story.

I do not know how the story ends nor what other works will you write next. Nevertheless, I do know that I will read your other stories with great pleasure and await patiently the following ones.

If you ever publish these stories to support your work, I will most probably purchase them to keep these imaginary lands within reach.

Whatever the future holds for you, I sincerely hope it will be kind, passionate and carefree.

Affectionately yours,

Malagox

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSelina_Shaw@Selina_Shaw
Randy nerd specialising in salacious spooks and femmes taking delight. I love to make anti-shame worlds where women and queer people get to be greedy, filthy, fun and fanged. You can find me on Ko-fi, Twitter and Instagram @ShawberryTart, and in the femdom anthologies He Will ...