The House of Louve 03: Tale 2 Tails

Story Info
Slave cleaned, sisters added, Father dies, Master Paul.
9.9k words
4.34
7.7k
6
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The House of Louve

CH 3: A tale of Two Tails

"Remi, I have a wonderful idea for the staff..." Paul said. He looked down at his mother and thought of Melody, looking at Jasmine then to his father.

"Remi, please release Jasmine from the cross. I need her to fetch Grace, Melody, and Evette." Remi released Jasmine and she knelt in front of both men.

"Jasmine, go find Grace in my chambers and tell Grace and Melody that they are needed post haste here in the dungeon. Do not say the reason. Tell them their punishment will be severe if not addressed immediately." Paul said

"Yes, Master Paul." Jasmine stood and retrieved her gown starting to put in on.

"Leave the gown off, do as I say and fetch Melinda as well." He said as jasmine dropped the gown and raced out to do his bidding.

"Paul, what do you have in mind for the Staff?" Remi questioned his son.

"Remi, you know how my slave is clean below her neck."

"Yes, I do...OH...I see...very inventive son." Remi said with a smile and his cock starting to harden.

"Slave Mother, Get on the cross, NOW. Remi secure the slave to the cross." Claudine rose and stepped into the cross, she had been on this cross many times in their life together matter of fact Paul's conception on this very cross. Remi secured his wife spreading her arms and legs in a large X. She was open and vulnerable to ministrations of her body. Jasmine, Grace, Evette, Melinda, and Melody arrived and immediately knelt in front of the two men. Grace and Evette wide-eye seeing their Mistress secured naked to the cross.

"Master, how may we serve you?" Grace said.

"Everyone stand and remove your garments. Jasmine lie upon this table, Melody show these women how you clean their privates. After which they will perform with your guidance the same task. Master Remi and I will be observers." They all stood except Jasmine -- already naked, and removed their garments. Grace was clean and Paul's pride showed through. Jasmine climb on the table and laid down on her back.

"Yes, Master. Master, I must go back to your chambers to collect my small bag which holds the supplies I need." Paul nodded and Melody left to retrieve her bag. Paul then walked over to the prone Jasmine he looked into her blue eyes.

"Jasmine, Master Remi tells me you enjoy the whip?"

"Yes, Master Paul. I love a good sound paddling to my body." Paul touched lightly over her erect nipples

"Grace go grab the irons from the cabinet and secure Jasmine to this table." He said as he moves his hands around her body.

"Remi, tease your slave on the cross. I want her begging for penetration. I want to witness what and how you take this slave and make her so aroused when we clean her. Do as you must but do not penetrate her at all. Here put these on her breast bud I want to hear her moan again." Remi took the breast clamp, secured to his slave wife, and tightened the clamp until her breast and nipples protruded out of her. Remi pinched and twisted Claudine's protruding nipples, which caused her to moan.

"Evette, remove your garment." Surprised by his request, she turned to him and said.

"Master Paul, I will not remove my garment. I am not your slave or a prostitute." Smiling Paul walked over to Evette and placed a hand behind her back leading her towards the door or she thought when she felt his hand tighten around her neck and grabbed her black hair. He twisted her face to his. She looked and saw not what she expected. He led her over to the stockade pushed her knees forward causing her to drop. With his hand still holding her head he forced her head down in the stockade locking the top into place and slide a long wood pole to the back of her thighs securing Evette, forcing her knees wide apart allowing for an unobstructed view and access to her most private of parts, which were dripping.

"Master Paul" Evette said crying, "Please Master Paul, I did not mean to offend you. Please let me up and I will do as you have requested." Paul walking behind her admired her shapely ass, and securing her legs wide puts a sturdy straight pole in between her knees keeping them open.

"Evette, it is a matter of obeying me as the new Master of this house and not your virtue, you were given to us because your father could not pay his taxes on his land, he sold you for thirty franc, which means Evette you are indeed my slave. Now, you will be stripped, whipped, and then I will fuck you." He said with venom in his voice signifying to her the seriousness of the situation. Paul grabbed the back of her garment at the neck took out his blade and sliced through the back of the gown and her undergarments. He tore the remaining cloth from her bod; she was now naked. Her arousal was evident by her juices around her hair of her womanhood and dripping below her, Paul took notice of her highly aroused state.

"Evette, I see you like this or at least you are aroused by what I have done and in the stocks." Paul walked over grabbed the riding crop swished in the air to get a feel for the instrument. Melody arrived with her bag.

"Master, I need a little time to get ready then I can start. Master you will be watching?"

"Slave, I will witness your process." Paul walked behind Evette, her derriere and womanhood on display, her womanhood flowing rich thick juices. Paul watched Melody set up temporarily forgetting about Evette and her punishment.

Melody set up several candles, some cloth, and warm water on a nearby table. Melody lite the three candles and waited until Paul was finished with Evette. Seeing Jasmine on the table Melody looked at Paul. Paul started out light, a light tapping of his crop across Evette's up turn ass then he worked her thighs then her back. Evette let out little mewing sounds until Paul struck her open waiting womanhood and she screamed.

"Master, Jasmine is not secured tight enough." Paul looked at Jasmine then Melody. Paul looked at Evette.

"Stay put Evette. I must secure this wench to the table tightly." Evette did not say anything; she was crying having failed to inform Paul the reason for not removing her garments. She waited until he returned to tell him. Paul walked over to the cabinet grabbing four lengths of soft rope. Taking Jasmine's hands, he wrapped her left wrist three times tied it off and took the other end wrapping her other wrist in the same fashion. He took another piece of rope tied off to the center of the wrist rope and secured her arms stretching them over her head, pulling her breast moved upward, showing her harden buds, pointing skyward. Walking down to her feet, he wraps her left then right leg, looking at Melody.

"Does this slave need her legs open wide?"

"Yes, Master the more secure the better." Paul tied her left foot to the ankle shackle then strung the rope to below her knee wrapped it tight and pulled her knee out then he did the same to her right leg and knee. Jasmine was stretched tight her succulent womanhood shiny from her juices leaking on to the tabletop. Paul signaled to Melody.

"Slave, she is secured. Proceed. I will watch as I punish the slave in the stockade."

"Yes, Master." Melody grabbed a candle, set it down next to Jasmine's hip, and took what look like a smaller version of sheep shears and started to shear Jasmine's dark bush until there very little was left. She took the candle pouring the heated wax on to Jasmine's short hair then laid the cloth on top and pressed down. Taking another cloth, she did the same on the other side of her, Melody poured, place, and press. Soon Jasmine's privates covered in waxed cloth. Paul watching Melody saw that Remi hard again.

"Grace, take Master Remi's manhood out and suckle him and do not swallow."

"Yes, Master." Grace crawled over to Remi undid his pants and drawstring pulling out his cock and swallowed him deep into her warm wet mouth.

"OHHH...Mary and Joseph....She is wonderful." Remi grabbed the back of her head and forced Grace down onto his cock until he heard her gag.

"Slave, enjoy my manhood deep, open your throat wench." He commanded to Grace, Paul smiled knew his father would like his new slave. Turning to Melody, standing at the foot of the table smoothing Jasmine's fear. She walked up to Jasmine's head and whispered encouragement to her. Jasmine seems to calm down relaxing a little. Paul stood and watched as Melody went back to the foot of the table.

"Jasmine ready?" Melody said looking at Jasmines raised head. Jasmine nodded. Melody gently pealed a small corner of the cloth. Taking a full grip on the cloth Melody ripped it back pulling the hairs off top of Jasmine's nether region. Jasmine screamed, Paul's dick twitched and started to get hard. Melody then pulled off the rest of the cloth. Jasmine's nether region turned red and smooth.

"Master would you like to feel your slave Jasmine's nether region?" Paul walked over to Jasmine looking at her womanhood, her juices puddled underneath her. Paul's finger touched the red angry looking skin and smiled, it was smooth and soft.

"Slave good job, now finish her and make sure no hair is left." Paul said as his finger slide into Jasmine's dripping womanhood.

"Jasmine if you need to release your arousal I give you permission."

"Thank you Master." Jasmine said as she watched Melody pulled her lips and poured the wax onto her then pressing the cloth down. Melody did the same to her other lip then she took some wax and coated her below her opening and on her ass pressing a cloth to the mixture. Looking at Jasmine, Melody nodded and Jasmine smiled then screamed as Melody ripped the cloth off the left side of her womanhood. Jasmine screamed, her cream flow like honey, Melody continued, and when she was finished asked Master Remi to feel. Grace was licking her lips as she had swallowed Remi's semen, closed the drawstring, and closed his pants. Remi reached out and felt Jasmine's smooth womanhood.

"Paul, she is smooth like a new born babe." He said with a smile. He looked over at Claudine still hanging on the cross.

"Claudine will be next, and then Melinda and I want Mrs. Durant down here for this treatment as well. Grace, get Mrs. Durant tell her I need her down here immediately."

"Yes, Master Remi." Grace ran upstairs. A conversation was heard and two sets of foots steps were coming down into the dungeon. Remi released his slave wife and then released Jasmine. Remi indicated to Claudine to get on the table and he secured her in the same fashion as Jasmine. He told Melody to remove the hair from his slave wife's armpit as well. Melody nodded and started with a new candle on Claudine's armpit. Wax, cloth and press, then she moved to the other one and did the same process. Went to the foot of the table and pour the wax on Claudine's nether region applying the cloth and pressing down. Claudine dripping and highly aroused from watching Jasmine moaned when Melody poured the wax on her. Her juices flowed adding to the puddle under her ass. Melody, now beside Claudine's left side, whispered to her and then ripped the cloth off the armpit. Claudine screamed and Melody did the same to the right, Claudine screamed again.

"SLAVE, you will be quiet not a sound from your lips. If I hear you, I will punish you severely on your open region. You may not release, although I know you will want too." Remi said to his slave wife.

"Ye..Ye..Yes...Master" Claudine said through deep breaths. Melody, at Claudine's nether region ripped the first strip off Claudine region, not a sound came out of Claudine's lips, but her face turned bright red. Melody continued and when she finished ask Remi to inspect his slave wife's now bald nether region. Claudine held off the orgasm that threatened release. Remi felt his slave's body, touching lightly over her armpit, legs, and nether region, looking into his slave wife's beautiful deep blue eyes, he insert two fingers into her opening.

"Slave, you have drenched this table, yourself, and looks to me you need release. Am I correct?"

"OHHHH...YeYes Master. Please I need release from this torment Master. Please allow me to release for you." Remi bent down kissed his slave wife and told her she could release. Claudine still kissing her Master Husband screams into his lips shaking and convulsing on the table. Remi broke the kiss.

"OH..Master Thank you. I love you Master. Please enter me I need to feel you inside of me." She said through her heavy breathing.

"Darling wife and slave, I will satisfy you in our chambers when we are finished here. Not before." After Remi release her bonds, he told her to knee next to Grace, who was next to Jasmine.

"Yes, Master." Claudine slide off the table on shaky legs and knelt next to Grace.

"Melinda get up on the table on your back." Paul said. The naked Melinda got on the table and Melody secured her in the same fashion as Claudine and Jasmine. Melody preformed the same procedure on Melinda and Mrs. Durant. Mrs. Durant with her big pregnant belly had a little more trouble keeping her legs wide, but Remi fixed that with his riding crop. Every time Mrs. Durant's knees would move closer to each other, Remi would slap her thigh, by the time Melody had finished Mrs. Durant was very aroused with red welts on her thighs.

"Elaine, get dressed and finish cooking the midday meal. Call down when it is finished." Remi said

"Yes, Master. I will need some help. May I take Grace with me?" She asked. Remi nodded and Elaine and Grace left. Grace started to put on her garment when Paul told her she would remain naked for the day.

"Evette is the last to be cleaned." Paul released Evette from the stockade and told her to get on the table. She slowly walked over then she yelped when Paul stuck her with his riding crop on her left cheek leaving another red welt on her still crimson cheeks. Evette jumped on the table. Paul decided to secure Evette differently. He took the rope and tided her arms separately to the legs of the table pulling her arms perpendicular to her body. He then picked up the leg pole and secured it between her knees spreading her open and then he secured her ankles to the back of her thighs keeping her wide and unable to move. He took a leather strap and secured her head to the table immobilizing her.

"Melody, remove her hair from her neck down, if this slave is not smooth when you are done. I will put you on the cross and whip you severely and I would leave marks on my property. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master. I assure you that she will be smooth and aroused by the time I am finished." Melody said as she started to pour wax on Evette's armpit. Melody continued with her removing of the hair. By the time she had finished, Evette had left a bigger puddle under her; bigger than the other slaves had. Paul was impressed with her leakage. He leaned over her head.

"Slave it seems that you have enjoyed this process. What do you have to say to Melody?"

"Thank you Melody for removing my hair. Master please punish this slave for her disobedience when I failed to remove my clothing. Please put me in the stockade and punish me." He was surprised at her admission nodded to Melody to put her in the stockade once she released Evette from the table. Paul took Remi aside watching Melody, Evette, and Claudine.

"Father, I must ask where are my sister's at this time?"

"They are having riding lessons within the grounds. They should be showing up soon. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, it would be great to have them learn how to clean themselves for their husbands. It would be a great pleasure for me to administer this with them." He said. Claudine looked up at Paul and Remi.

"Master, may I speak." She said with her head down.

"What is it Slave?" Remi and Paul said in unison.

"If it please you Master, I would like to perform this on our daughters. Paul may watch from a far and interject if something is amiss. The girls are a bit energetic when it comes to matters with their nether regions."

"Energetic? What do you mean exactly Slave." Paul asked.

"Master they would like to have relations with you as you have with Grace and Melody. Before they left for their riding lessons, Bernadette heard Paul with Melody and Grace by his chambers. When Sophie came, looking for her Bernadette shushed Sophie and they both listened to Master Paul's treatment of the slaves. Our Daughters want to be slaves as I am to your father, Master Paul. They want to serve their Brother and not marry. They feel as if there is not any man that will be as supportive and caring as their brother would be. Bernadette especially wants you to deflower her and Sophia wants to taste your manhood." Paul looked at his father then to his mother.

"Tell me truthfully Slave. My sisters want to be my sex slaves?" He said kneeling next to his mother.

"Yes, Master but only to you and not their father. They have been pleasuring themselves thinking of you and their punishment and pleasure by your hand. They have confided in me these thoughts and at first I was repulsed then I remembered what Master said about enjoying my son and thought if they wanted to be your slaves, why should I stop them. They make their choices known." Claudine said looking directly into his steel blue eyes and her arousal increased thinking of her son fucking her daughters. Remi looked at his slave wife.

"Stand Slave." Claudine stood. Remi grabbed her pushed her to the end of the table dropped his pants and shoved his cock into his slaves very wet entrance and proceed to fuck her. Telling her she should be a Madame at a brothel for suggesting their daughters be Paul's slaves. After a few strokes in and out of her, he pulled out lined up with her ass and sank deep into her bowels, cause Claudine to cry out in pain and moan in pleasure when Remi started to hammer away in her ass. Paul turned to find Evette secured in the stockade.

"Melody, which candle that you carry is the hottest wax?" Paul asked. Melody pointed to the yellow candle.

"This is my hottest waxed candle Master." She said handing it to him. Paul took it walked over to Evette and leaned down until few millimeters from her puckered ass. Pouring the wax down her crack into her dark star, Evette tried to move and felt the wax enter her ass. She screamed when it touched her dark star of her ass. Paul stood up swung the crop down on her left cheek, poured more wax in her ass, struck her right cheek and kept it going until the candle burnt his fingers. Evette aroused and in need of a good fucking, wanted to feel her Master take her.

"Evette, my little dove. I punished you and you endured my punishment. Why do you request more punishment, I you have not angered me." Paul said looking into her lustful eyes.

"Master, Please I have been disobedient and must be punished. I lied to you and deserve your punishment." Evette said looking forward, her womanhood and derriere open and inviting for Paul. Paul poured the hot wax into her dark recesses. This time Evette moaned when the wax touched her skin and her dark star.

"The heat in your dark star is wax, I plugged you to mark it as my territory and as Master, and I can. Now if you have something you want to say, then you are free to speak." Paul said leaning into her ear.

"Master, please use me in any fashion you wish, my body is for your use, please take my back passage. Mark me as yours for I am a virgin, never having relations with a man. I am and will always be a slave for you. I will help with Mistress Bernadette and Sophia so that you may enslave them as well. Please Master Please use me and my back passage for your pleasure." Paul laughed.

Remi exploded in his slave wife's center yelling for her to conceive. This surprised Paul but did not say anything. Paul kneeled down lining up his manhood to Evette's wet core and slowly slides into her. Evette moans loud and Paul feels her barrier, she is a virgin and her Master will make her a woman.