The House of Louve 03: Tale 2 Tails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother why are you tying me up?" She asked.

"Melody states it is best that you be tied so that we will not interfere with what she will be doing to your privates."

"Oh ok. Just seems strange." Claudine went up to the top of the stairs and called Melody to come downstairs. Melody along with Paul walked down the stairs, Paul being as silent as possible so his sister did not know he showed up.

"Mistress, it will take me a little time." Melody said. Melody light the candles and set up for the removal.

"That is fine Melody." Looking at her daughters and seeing Paul standing there silently waiting, she decided to entice her daughters with some questions.

"Bernadette, you confided in me that you thought of your brother as your Master? To have Paul tell you what to do and have him control your life." Claudine said next to Bernadette's ear.

"Yes, Mother. I did say those things in confidence. Have you talked to him that I want to be his slave; he is the only man I know that loves me without conditions. I want to feel him pierce me, I want him to tell me what to wear, I want him to control my life, and I love my brother, not as a sister but as a woman who loves man. I want to be his slave more than life its self." Bernadette said truthfully.

"Sophie, you said that same thing that you want to be your brother's brood mare, to bear his children, be his slave as well." Claudine said in Sophie's ear.

"OH, Yes, Mother. I flow just thinking about it. I want to feel him pierce me and implant his seed in me. I want to bear him his children. I really want to be his slave for intimate relations." Sophie said clearly aroused by talking about it. Paul looked at his sister's they were flowing thinking about Paul piercing the womanhood.

"Mistress, I am ready. Who is first?" Melody said looking at Paul. Paul indicated that Sophie would be first.

"Melody, Sophie will be first, please remove her armpit hair as well and her privates hair." Claudine said for the benefit of her daughters. Melody poured the wax on Sophie's left armpit and applied the cloth to it. Sophie moaned as the heat of the wax touched her armpit then moaned when the cloth pressed into her. Melody peeled back a small start of the cloth and swiftly pulled away from Sophie's armpit. Sophie cry out not in pain, the pain caused her to release, her juices flowing down her bottom onto the table creating a small puddle.

"Oh Melody that was wonderful do the other one now please. I believe I had the most marvelous release." Melody put her hand on Sophie's privates finding her soaking wet. Looked over at Paul who was smiling.

"Indeed Mistress, you are very wet." Melody did Sophie's other armpit and had the same result. Paul looked on with fascination. I wonder if my little sister enjoys pain and pleasure. Walking over to the wall, he picked out a riding crop and walked back to Sophie quietly standing at her head. He watched as Melody laid the wax and cloth on Sophie's mons; she peeled back a small portion and then pulled. Sophie lifted her head up and screamed her released again.

"OHHHH...Mary Joseph....Do that again." Sophie said through labored breathing. Melody poured more wax on Sophie's remaining hair causing her to moan and lift her hips; Melody peeled back and pulled and Sophie released yet again.

"Mistress I must pour the wax and apply the cloth to your nether region are you ready?"

"Oh, Yes, Melody please continue. Do not tell me when you pull." Sophie said. Melody poured, Sophie was in pure ecstasy and aroused beyond her years. Paul lowered his head to her ear and whispered.

"I believe you stated to my slave mother that you want to be my breeding slave is that true? Do not answer me right now keep quiet I do not want Bernadette to know that I am here until after she is bare as you are. I am going to test you, my little sister slave. If you pass my test little sister, I will make you my slave. Does that excite you? "

"Oh yes, Please test me Paul, Please test me" Sophie whispered back. Paul waited until Melody pulled off the cloth from Sophie's nether region, she screamed and released, Paul knew that she loved painful pleasure so his test will prove it to him.

"Mistress, I am finished." Melody soothed Sophie's nether region causing Sophie to moan more.

"What is happening Sophie why do you moan with arousal?" Bernadette asked.

"Because big sister it excited me through the pain. I love the feeling of pain and pleasure." Sophie answered. Melody moved over to Bernadette and said.

"Mistress, you may not like this but I must complete as I instructed my Mistress Claudine, your mother."

"Begin Melody." Melody pour the wax on Bernadette's armpit pressed the cloth and peeled of the hair, Bernadette cried out telling Melody it was painful. Paul signaled to his mother to start lightly feeling Bernadette's nether region while Melody worked to remove Bernadette's hair. When Melody finished with the hair on Bernadette's mons, she said

"Mistress, I must do your nether region now, please do not move." Paul stopped her and whispered in her ear to use the hottest candle wax on her. Melody the obedient slave did that and Bernadette cried out when the hot wax touched her nether region then the cloth pressed down. Melody peeled off a small edge, warned Bernadette, and swiftly pulled it off her left vaginal lips. Bernadette screamed, Melody did her right lip and Bernadette screamed. Paul motioned to his mother to lick her and sooth Bernadette's nether region, but not to let her come. Paul still standing by Sophie's head swung the riding crop he had been holding straight into Sophie's wet mons.

"OHHHHHHH....MAAASSSTEEERRRR....OHHHH...." Paul watched as Sophie came again, he struck her five times in quick succession and each time Sophie came.

"Who's there? Who did that to my sister?" Bernadette said twisting and turning in her bonds, unable to get free, Paul walked over to his other sister and leaned down into her ear whispered

"I understand that you want to be my pleasure slave, is that correct my little sister?" Bernadette gasped.

"Paul, is that you? Paul please tell me Please let me be your pleasure slave, train me to be the best slave possible. I watched Melody take our father's manhood in her mouth, I want to have your manhood in my mouth and give you pleasure as she gave father. Please Paul Please let me be our pleasure slave." Bernadette said pleading.

"First, you and Sophie must witness a punishment of a slave. Before I do that, I must secure you to another piece of sexy furniture before I punish this slave. The blindfold will stay on until you are secured." Paul stated aloud to his sisters. Paul indicated to Claudine and Melody to secure Sophie to the stockade and Bernadette to the spanking horse. Melody released Sophie and walked her over to the breeding stockade securing her with her ass and pussy raised up and her head down. Claudine released Bernadette and walked her over to the spanking horse securing her arms and legs to the legs of the bench. Paul then directed Claudine to the cross and told Melody to secure her facing him. Once, Claudine was secured he took the blindfolds off his sisters and told them to look up. The sisters looked at the cross seeing their mother naked and bound to the cross, gasped.

"Mother, why are you naked and tied?" Bernadette asked for them.

"I have been disobedient to my Master and will be punished." She said.

"Father released her to me the day of his duel. I have not used her as of yet. She disobeyed me when I said to bring my sisters here to the dungeon blindfolded. Mother decided that you were not ready and you needed to grieve for Father's death. I told her that both my sisters were done being melancholy and that it was High time I took them as my slaves as per Father's request to shield you from Count Moritimere and his evil sadistic ways. Now I learn that my sister, Sophie likes pain and pleasure as one, and Bernadette does not. Well, both of you will watch Mother's punishment for disobedience as a lesson. I am now the "Master" of the House and will have my slaves understand and obey my commands and instructions." Paul stated as he picked up the long tail whip that he used on Grace several weeks ago. Swinging the whip in the air making it crack when he flicked his wrist. He took careful aim and hit Claudine's right nipple. Claudine's nipple exploded with pain, she screamed out, the second strike to her left nipple and it exploded with pain, and her screams filled the dungeon. Bernadette and Sophie gasped and cried for Paul to stop. Paul took the crop and slapped first Bernadette's tight ass cheeks then Sophie's raised ass. Both cried out, although Sophie had an orgasm, bewildering Paul on how she could release from the infliction of pain upon her.

"There will be no mercy for disobedience, not from any of my slaves. Melody tell them what happens when your previous Master found fault with your obedience."

"Mitresses, Master George would whip me until I could not stand and then he would put me into a cage on my fours and lock me there for several days. He would feed me, my bedding brought to sleep, and did my personal business in the cage. Sometimes he would tie me naked between two oak trees in the courtyard and whip me while visitors would come and go. Sometimes I felt humiliated and others I felt aroused."

"So, now our Slave Mother will be punished for her disobedience." Paul resumed whipping his mother's body, he started at her breasts covering them completely then moved to her torso then to her legs and finally he whipped her naked privates. When he finished Claudine's head hung down on her chest, her tears flowing and her sex dripping.

"SLAVE, look at your Master." Claudine raised her head and looked into her Son Master's eyes. "Will you disobey me again?"

"No, Master. I will obey." Claudine said defeated and watching Paul walk up to her and thrust his manhood into her beaten body. Claudine cried out as her orgasm struck as lightening on a summer day. He pulled out and walked behind Sophie, her nether region dripping on the wood below her.

"Sophie, my slave I am going to pierce you and mark you as mine and no other man will pierce you as I, for as long as you are my slave or you asked to be released to marry."

"OH YES MASTER. Please enter me and mark me as yours and only yours. I am your slave to breed, whip, or punish as you my Master sees it necessary. I want, I beg that you claim me as your little sister slave."

He knelt lined up his hard cock and slammed to the hilt into his little sister's womanhood. Sophie screamed and came, her orgasm never stopped until Paul deposited his seed into her womb. He walked over to Bernadette, his cock still hard dripping with their combined juices and blood on the head of his cock, forced her mouth open and slide his cock into her mouth.

"Bernadette, put me in your mouth and know that you are my pleasure slave. I will also mark you as I have Sophie." She tried to protest but his cock muffled her cries. He took his cock out of her mouth and walked behind her, slowly slide into her dripping sex until he hit her hymen.

"Bernadette, is it your wish that you become my pleasure slave?"

"Yes, OH, Yes, Please Master, Please fill me with your manhood." Bernadette said.

"Will you obey me, obey my instructions no matter how bizarre, no matter when, or where, or with whom I say. To follow my commands without hesitation?"

"As God as my witness and before these slaves I say YES, I am your Pleasure slave to do with as you please if it pleases my Master." Paul broke her barrier and fucked her to many releases.

"You are my pleasure slave, I have marked you and no other man will mark you as his until I release you." Slamming into her buried to the hilt as he released his semen into his sister slave. Unbeknownst to him or her, his semen had impregnated her that very day. His pleasure slave would produce his offspring. Melody looked on, dropped in front of Paul and cleaned his cock of the juices. Looking at him, he knew she needed to have him inside her, but she will have to wait. He instructed Melody to release his slave mother and his mother to release her daughters. Once, release the four knelt in front of Paul. Claudine spoke first.

"Master, may we speak freely?" Claudine looked up at her son's sea blue eyes full of warmth, motherly love, and devoted slave.

"Yes, you may speak." Paul said looking down on his newest slave, his sisters; one a pain wench and the other his pleasure slave, and his mother a slave given to him by his late father.

"Master, it is with great difficulty that I confess my lack of service to you and your needs. I alone have been at fault for not tending to your and the staffs duties since the death of the Marquis, your father. I ask that you punish me for my lack of service to this house and to my Master." Paul looked at her and knew he needed to punish her for her confession for lack of service to the house and to him personally.

"Master, may I speak?" Bernadette said not raising her eyes, kneeling naked with his seed dripping out of her womanhood.

"You may speak my pleasure slave."

"Master, I too must confess for the lack of service to you. I should be punished for my missed deeds." Lifting her head to look at her Master/Brother.

"Bernadette, my pleasure slave, you have nothing to confess to, and you are mine and will be until I release you or you confess you wish to marry. You have recently professed to be my slave and have no fault. Future misgivings I will not tolerate, as it shall go for your sister slave, Sophie. Melody knows the difference and I have not seen misgivings from her, she has performed her duties as I have instructed. Sophie we will talk later about your ability to release from pain, we must explore this in further detail." Paul stated to them.

"Yes, Master. It would give me great pleasure to seek an answer." Sophie said with a smile and a twinkle in her eyes.

"Melody, go tell Philip and Jorge that we will be traveling to the Castle Compte on the morrow and to have my horse and the carriage ready for departure early in the morning. I want to leave before the sun rises. Now, my beautiful slaves, you may go about your day. Mother you will remain naked and shackled until such time as I see you have learned your lesson." Paul stated and shooed the slaves away. He walked up the stairs finding Mrs. Durant, Grace, and Evette in the kitchen preparing the dinner meal. Tomorrow back to Castle Compte.....