The House of Louve 03: Tale 2 Tails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Evette once I pierce you, you will forever be my slave. No other man will have you as I am having you now. Unless I direct you to have a man pierce you, for me to pierce your womanhood and make you a woman and my slave. You will forever be marked by my seed bounded in your body, your soul, and your mind." Paul said through labored breathing. "Is this what you want?"

"Ohh...Yes, Master. Please penetrate me and make me your slave in every facet of my life is yours Master." Paul pulled back and then slammed forward breaking through her barrier. Evette cried out then moaned as she felt him slide until she felt him touch her ass. Slowly Paul started to move back and forth sawing in her warm wet virgin center, he took his crop and struck her ass several times causing Evette to cry for more. Paul picked up his speed sawing faster into her core feeling her get wetter each time he hit her cheeks with the crop. Dropping the crop, he grabbed onto her hips and slammed into her like a carpenter hammering a nail the faster he went the more she cried for more. Her last cry she stiffened and rotated her core into him releasing on his cock milking it, squeezing him. Paul feeling his balls tighten his cock swell slammed deep, exploded into Evette's warm center, and seem to touch her womb. He finished inside of her, pulling back he stood walked to her head presented his cock for cleaning, his cock covered in blood and their combine juices and instructed her to lick and suck him clean. She cleaned him back to full erection.

"Slave that was fantastic, but you still have to be punished for disobeying my command. The remainder of the day you are to remain naked. You will still do your duties, but it will be naked. Understood?" Paul said in her ear. Evette turned her head to look at him. Embarrassed she nodded her head, what would Mrs. Durant say, Philip, Jorge, or the rest of the staff.

"Yes, My Master. As you command. I will remain naked until the morn." Paul released her from the stocks and she fell to her knees with her head bow down.

"What is my Master's command?"

"Go help Mrs. Durant in the kitchen we will be up for midday meal shortly."

"Yes, Master." Evette grabbed the remains of her garment and walked up the stairs holding her head high. She was a slave to Master Paul and proud to be his slave. Walking up the stairs, she felt their combined juices running down her leg, scooping some up in her fingers she licked them clean and continued until no more ran out. Unbeknownst to her or Paul, he had impregnated her; the first of many he will have with her and his other slaves. Claudine and Remi were still with him.

"Father, I would like to speak to Mother Slave for a few moments alone, if that is ok. Grace and Evette are naked go enjoy the site of their naked flesh." Remi looked at his son, proud that he was taking the stand of becoming the head of the house. Remi needed to prepare for the duel.

"Paul, I will be in the court yard practicing my swordsmanship with Philip." Remi said walking to the stairs. Turning to his Mother Slave, he picked her up and sat her down on the table. He was eye level with her.

"Claudine, Father's duel is an hour away. He will leave shortly after the midday meal; I will follow shortly after that to witness the success or failure. When I leave you will take my sister's blindfold them and lead them to this dungeon. You will only tell them that Melody has a way of removing hair that they must have, tell them it has made you feel more feminine and sensitive to your personal pleasure. They are to remain blindfolded until I remove the blindfold. You will tell them to remove their clothing including their shoes. You will tie them to two tables the way we tied you, arms out stretched, knees open, and the pole between their knees and their feet tied to their thighs. Once they are secured, go find Melody tell her she is to assist with the removal of their hair. Do not start this process if I am not here. Do you understand my instructions Slave?"

"Yes, Master Son. I am to bring your sisters down to the dungeon blindfolded, and prepare them for their hair removal. We wait until you have arrived and present for this task." Claudine said. Paul slides two fingers into her wet core causing his Mother to gasp.

"Slave, you are wet. Could it be from the image of your Master breaking his sister's barrier or is it because you want to be pierced by your Master Son." He said locking eyes with her. Claudine was panting now from his ministrations causing her arousal to peak, she was nearing her orgasm when Paul pulled his fingers out of her core. He raised his finger to her mouth, which she sucked and cleaned.

"Master Son you leave me wanting release, the answer to your question Master, I am wet because of everything you said. I image you piercing and deflowering your sisters has me very excited to watch."

"Good, just remember that when you bring them to the dungeon. If they should see this dungeon before I have arrived, I will punish you very severely in front of your daughters so they will understand that I am their and your Master. Come to think of it, I will punish you in front of them to ensure they know I am their New Master." Paul said smiling at his Mother and slave. Paul lifted his mother off the table, setting her on the floor told her to dress. He waited until she dressed and left the dungeon before he walked out and closed the heavy door, locking it with the key his father gave him.

The Louve's ate a quiet meal together. Bernadette and Sophie talking about their riding lessons, Remi discussing the economic value of the lands to Paul, Claudine listened; she stared off thinking of what will happen in the dungeon once her men came back from the duel. She did not hear her husband ask her a question. When Bernadette touched her arms, she immediately looked at her.

"Mother are you ok? You seem to be elsewhere. Do you need to rest?" The eldest daughter asked. Remi looked at her with his stern eyes. Recognizing something was amiss.

"Remi, I am sorry. What did you say?" She said with a smile and calm voice.

"Dear, I asked what you were going to do for the rest of the day." He said strongly still locked onto her eyes. Claudine knew that look, he was upset and would take it out on her ass this evening, which caused her to shiver and smile.

"Oh, I thought I would talk to our daughters and ensure the staff have not slacked off while we have been busy. The house needs to be fresh, clean, and available to entertain." She said giving him the cryptic message that she understood a punishment forth coming for not listening to him. Remi smiled and stood.

"I must go and see a man bout an issue he has with me. I shall not be a lengthy discussion." He said to the table. Bernadette and Sophie bid him goodbye and best of luck with his dealings. I stood and said

"Mother and my sister's excuse me for I must ride around our land to see what needs to be started or completed by the staff. Entertain yourselves without me, when I return we can have some fun then." He said standing up and walking out the dining room door. Looking over his shoulder at his mother he smiled and she returned the knowing smile.

"Mother, what is happening? Paul looks rather pleased with himself. Did you discuss with him what we talked about yesterday?" Bernadette asked with Sophie nodding her head.

"No, I have not discussed it with him. He would be repulsed to engage in relations with his sisters. I discussed it with your father and he has said that it would not happen unless he was dead." Little did she know that at that very moment Count Moritimere pierce her Master Husband in the left lung causing a fatal wound, Paul had seen it coming but could not speak out, at that same time the letter from the Dauphin arrived and was handed to the Count Rodney Moritimere. He read the letter and screams, looking at Remi staggering back to his coach bleeding from his left side unable to breathe. Julian ran up upon him and sank the sword into Remi's right side through his heart killing him. Paul wide-eyed clamped his mouth shut with his hand, the moderator of the duel called fowl and took the letter and the witness to Remi's coach, putting the dead man inside. The moderator then said

"Count Moritimere you are a dishonest man. You have forfeited your right to contest this letter. I will be sending notice to the Dauphin in regards to killing of the Marquis du Dijon. I will let him decide your fate." With that said slammed the coach door shut and told the driver to head to the Dijon Castle. The Count outraged chased after the coach falling flat on his face, screaming that he would vow revenge upon the du Dijon and the House of Louve. Paul knew he had to practice and with better men than Philip, he mounted his horse kicking it into a gallop racing toward the Castle before the coach could arrive. Paul was furious vowed revenge upon the Count and his house and then started to cry.

Paul arrived minutes before the coach came thundering through the path to the Castle. The drive calling for immediate assistance, when Paul showed up, the driver looked at him and shook his head. Paul screamed turning to the house to see Claudine drop to her knees whaling at the loss of her Master Husband. His sisters were, tied up down in the dungeon as he had told his mother, did not know about their father. Paul immediately took his mother's arm forcing her to stand and directed her towards the dungeon.

"Slave, down stairs strip I will be down in minutes. Do not tell my sisters of their father's death. I shall inform them after they are my slaves. Is that understood Mother Slave?" Paul said with increased strength. His mother looked at him seeking solace from her heart.

"Mother I saw what happened. The Count ran father threw when he received the letter from the Dauphin stating the Father relinquished his title and lands to his heir that included the castle, staff, and slaves. Do not cry when in the dungeon. They will know something has happened and I want the full attention on my enslaving them. We can grieve when I have them. Now go and do my bidding. I will have Phillip and the house staff clean and dress Father."

"Yes, Master." Claudine said through her tears. She walked to the dungeon removed her clothes and knelt down on the floor waiting for her Son and Master. Bernadette spoke up asking if everything was all right, Claudine gained her grief and told them that Melody will be here shortly.

"Marquis" Philips said to Paul. Paul looking at his father's body carried into the house did not respond.

"MARQUIS!" Philip said again. Paul looked at him confused then came to his mind.

"Yes, Philip. What is it? The driver said that the moderator for the duel needs to have words with you."

"Moderator, follow me into the study please. So we can discuss this matter privately." Paul said walking into the house and the Moderator following him.

"Excuse me Marquis, my name is Samuel Marinetta and I am the Kings moderator and this is Jacques du Bouriquone the Witness. The Count had won the duel fair by running his blade into your Father's left side mortally wounding him. Rodney Moritimere received the letter of potent from the King and while your father was walking back to his coach to come home when this letter arrived from the Dauphin. Here is the letter. The Count read the letter became infuriated after reading it, he advanced on your unarmed father killing him when the Count ran his sword through the back into your his heart. I have dispatched a rider with the full accounting of the duel to the King. We must wait for the King to make his decision of this matter." Paul listened nodded his head.

"Samuel and Jacques, My mother and I thank you for your assistance in this matter, I will wait for the Dauphin's answer, but I am informing you that as of now the House Moritimere is our enemy unless the Count decides to remedy that by forfeiting his title and lands to me. If not, then we wait for the Kings decision. Now if you will pardon me, I must go console my mother and sister. Then arrange for fathers funeral and burial. Thank you for your consideration in this matter. Philip will show you out, please send thanks to the King for your assistance. Good day kind Sirs." Paul turned and walked to the dungeon. He had three women that needed his attention and two to make his slaves. Calling out to Mrs. Durant, who was crying herself because of the loss of her Master, came waddling to Paul.

"Yes, Master?" Paul looked at her nodded.

"Mrs. Durant, please gather the staff and assemble them in the library I must make the announcement, tell Grace and Evette to dress and find Jorge tell him I need him to deliver a message to my Castle Compte." Paul said with sadness.

"Yes, Master I will get the house staff assembled. I grieve with you at the loss of your father and my Master." Mrs. Durant said sniffling. Paul walked down the stairs to the dungeon upon seeing his naked mother and sisters and Melody. He motioned to Melody and his mother to come to the entrance.

"Mother release Bernadette and Sophie tell them to dress. However, do not removed the blindfold until you are in the kitchen. It is necessary they join you in the library. I will be making the announcement of father's death to the staff, you, and my sisters. I guess I am now the Marquis du Dijon du Compte and Master of both houses. We will complete this task when our grieving is finished."

"Yes, Master." They said in unison. Paul walked back up the stairs his feet feeling like rocks, heavy and unmoving. He walked into the library sat down in his father's chair, now his, and wrote a letter to Grand Uncle George, calling for Jorge.

"Yes, Marquis Paul." Jorge said entering the library. Paul closed the letter and sealed with the signet ring of the House of Louve.

"Take this letter ride as fast as you can deliver this to Grand Uncle George and wait for his reply. Take my coach should he need a ride to Dijon. Do as he instructs you and then come back. I expect you to return within three days. Go." Paul gave him the letter and Jorge ran out to the stables. The house staff arrived, along with his mother and sisters. Bernadette and Sophie confused to why their brother called everyone to the library. His mother came to his side and bowed her head.

"Father is dead, killed by a cowardly infuriating little man, Count Rodney Julian Moritimere. The moderator, Samuel Marinetta, the Kings Moderator and a witness watched the duel and proved that the Count had mortally wounded the Marquis. At the end of the duel with father wounded and walking back to his coach the Count received a letter from the King stating that Father abdicated his title, lands, and property to his only heir -- Paul Rigel Louve -- as Marquis du Compte. I am now the Marquis of two castles, lands, and property. My mother, sisters, and I will be in morning for the next three days. The Marquis will lay in the family plot next to his parents. I will be conducting the affairs of the both Castles. You have my full authority to take the three days to morn his passing. If you should need me, ask Mrs. Durant, or Melody to find me. Thank you."

Paul finished and turned to his mother and sisters who at this time were crying and sobbing loudly. Grace, Melody, Melinda, Evette were crying as well. Paul angrier than boar hog cornered in a barn hugged them.

Two weeks had pasted, his mother and sisters were in a bad way. Paul was not any better, but overseeing two houses, Castles, and the staff was enough for him to seek some entertainment. He decided that it was time to enslave his sisters hoping it would break them out of the mourning of their beloved father. Count Moritimere summoned to the King with armed guard escort.

"SLAVE!" Paul yelled from the library. Melody came running in and dropped to her knees in front of Paul.

"Master, how may I serve you?" She said her eyes down cast.

"Find my Slave Mother and your bag to remove hair. It is time I enslave my sisters." Paul said with confidence.

"Yes Master as you wish." Melody ran out, found Mistress Claudine, and stated what Master Paul has said. Claudine walked into the library.

"Paul, what do you mean it is time to enslave your sisters? It has only been two weeks since your Father's death; they and you need to grieve for his loss." Claudine said with her hands on her hips. Paul stood up, as quick as a snake grabbed her hair by the back of her head. He forced her to her knees; he knelt down and whispered in her ear.

"Slave Mother, you will be punished for the disrespectful tone and I want you and my sisters in the dungeon immediately. You naked and my sisters naked with a blindfold BEFORE, you enter the dungeon. You will secure them to the tables informing them that it is high time to get rid of their melancholy and a little female bonding time with Melody removing their hair they wanted before father's death. From this point on SLAVE, you will follow my commands, do as I say, when I say and with whom I say to do it with. Is that understood?" Paul punctuated it by twisting her hair so that she looked him in the eyes. Claudine instantly aroused by her son's man handling of her; her womanhood started to leak on the floor. She knew that once Paul enslaved his sisters he would be the true Master of the House.

"Yes, Master. I am your Slave." Claudine said prostrating herself at his feet. Paul turned telling her to get his sisters in the dungeon or suffer his wrath in punishment. Claudine stood up and left the library to look for her daughters. Finding Bernadette in the parlor doing some needlework.

"Bernadette, where is Sophie?" Claudine asked

"She is up stairs Mother in her chambers. Why do you ask?" Bernadette said looking at her mother.

"Go get her and meet me by the kitchen hallway, it is time we put an end to this melancholy and sadness. I asked Melody to join us for a pampered woman day. Now get a move on and hurry the days wasting away." Bernadette put her needlework down and left to find her sister. Claudine went to the dungeon door with two blindfolds in hand waiting on her daughters; she waited about three minutes when Bernadette and Sophie showed up. Handing the blindfolds to them, she said.

"Put these on and do not removed them until you are told." Claudine said to her daughters. Bernadette put your hand on my shoulder, Sophie your hand on Bernadette's shoulder. When I tell, you to step there will be a step. I will instruct you further once we in the chamber." Bernadette and Sophie put on the blindfolds and adjusted them so no light came through. Claudine put Sophie's hand and on Bernadette's shoulder and Bernadette's hand on Claudine's shoulder.

"Ready, take a step. Keeping stepping down until we stop." Claudine said as she opened the door and went down to the dungeon. It took some getting used to wearing the blindfold and stepping down, but Bernadette and Sophie managed not to fall down the stairs. When Claudine reached the bottom of the stair, she moved her daughters in front of the two tables that had the ropes ready for securing the two sisters.

"Girls please disrobe, but do not remove the blindfold. You are disrobing so that Melody can trim your hair on your privates and armpits. You will love it, so smooth and sensitive to the touch. I have done it." Claudine said as she took Bernadette's and Sophie's hands to rub over her smooth mound. Bernadette gasped and Sophie giggled.

"Mother, you are smooth. Did Melody do that for you before Father was killed?" Bernadette asked.

"Yes, I did and he loved it. We had relations right after he saw me. I was so sensitive that I released within minutes of him entering me." Claudine said as she finished removing her garments. She watched her daughters disrobe, their beauty shined through them as it did her. Once finished, Claudine naked as well, told Bernadette to hop up on the table and lie back and Sophie to do the same. Bernadette got on the table; Claudine took the ropes and started to tie Bernadette to the table.