The House of Louve 07: A Tricky Tale

Story Info
Death, Sex, and a Wedding; Paul stops mass killing.
14.7k words
4.72
4.3k
5
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout the story of the House of Louve; all persons and participants are of legal (over 18) age of consent. No one or individual named below is of a real person all names created by the Author. Copyright ©2021 -- expressed written permission must be given to use, copy, print, and display must be in written format. The author has sole authority to grant or deny said permission.

============================================================================================

The House of Louve

CH 7: A Tricky Tale

Sophie watched as her Master manhandled Joanne Johan into the library and moments later, screams came from inside the library. She tiptoed up to the door to investigate and knelt at the door peering through the keyhole she witnessed Joanne's punishment. Joanne was facing the back of Master's Chair bent over at her waist, her arms in the seat, her dress and petticoat were bunched up to her waist, and her undergarment down by her ankles providing a clear view of her bare white derriere. She could see her Master but could not see the implement used to strike Joanne.

Her Master struck Joanne's derriere fiercely leaving a red streak across the cheeks, and she saw there were several deep red streaks on her derriere, Sophie saw her Master using a riding crop. Sophie's belly tingled and her bloomers were soaked her juices leaking down her thigh, this aroused her watching her friend's punishment; absentmindedly her hand was rubbing her nether lips and the love button, her womanly juices dripping into her panties soaking the material making a puddle below her. She suddenly remembered that her Master would be visiting her in her bed-chamber to plant his seed in her fertile womb at bedtime. Sophie excited by the image she witnessed wanted to surprise her Master.

She ran down to the kitchen to find Jasmine, they were close only a matter of a few months apart in age, they had developed a strong bond over the years. Sophie found Jasmine with Melody sitting in the kitchen chatting and talking about Melody's baby, Melody had told Jasmine when she arrived that Master had planted his seed in her, she was pleased that to honored to carry Master's child.

"Hi, Jasmine and Melody. Jasmine, I need assistance for a few minutes." She said as authoritatively as possible. Melody smiled and looked at Sophie.

"Mistress, please tell us what is on your mind and we will help," Melody questioned.

"Oh, well NO...Jasmine comes with me." Sophie said flustered holding her stare at Melody. Melody recognized her attempt at commanding she was no Paul. She stood up her pregnant belly showing through her garment. Sophie lowered her eyes to her belly then up to Melody's soft eyes.

"You're pregnant. Is it Master's child?" Sophie said lost in her dream. Melody looked at her Master's sister knowing she wanted to bear Master's child within her petite body.

"Yes, it is Master's child and you want Master to plant his seed inside you." She said holding Sophie's hand to her belly feeling the baby move startling Sophie. They laughed and Sophie told her what she needed. Melody told Jasmine where to find the items needed in the Master's chamber for Sophie's night with Master. Sophie and Melody, Melody could not run because of the pregnancy, ran down the hall into Sophie's chambers. Sophie stripped out of her gown and petticoat jumping on the bed rolling over onto her back. Melody took her kit out to remove the little hair that had grown back. Sophie loved the exquisite pain allowing her love button to protrude out of its hood. Melody played with Sophie's love button telling her she may not release her arousal until their Master commanded.

Sophie was moaning as Jasmine walked in, she stopped to look at Sophie's naked body thrashing while Melody's finger rubbed Sophie's womanhood. Melody looked up and told Jasmine to attach the shackles to Sophie's wrist and ankles. Jasmine went to the right side opposite of Melody, who still played with Sophie's extended love button, and tied the shackles to the posts of the bed using the ropes attached to the shackles, she walked around the left side attaching the shackles and tying shackles to the other posts. Sophie spread wide at the mercy of Melody and Jasmine, Melody still played with Sophie's womanhood. Jasmine watched in fascination as Sophie's increased arousal had her begging Melody for release, Jasmine turned walked out highly aroused by the sight. Melody walked up to Sophie's head producing the thick leather gag. Jasmine was highly aroused when she went back to the kitchen wishing that Master would take her as he will take Sophie.

"Mistress, this is for you. I know how much you enjoy being helpless. You love the gag," Melody said Sophie nodded her head. Melody secured the gag to Sophie's head kissing her forehead then stood and walked out the servant's door. Leaving Sophie tied to the bed waiting for her Master as a gift waiting to be opened. Minutes passed then Sophie heard his footsteps coming closer to her chamber.

Paul went to the library where Christina knelt naked waiting on her Master. Paul walked in eyeing the naked Christina admiring her slim body as he walked in front of her he looked at her breasts, which were full and her nubs sticking out hard and sensitive. Paul pinched her left nub causing Christina to whine and moan at the same time. Her juices were flowing as she looked into her Master's eyes. Those eyes pierced her soul and caused an increase in her arousal.

"Slave, do you have something to tell me?" Paul said releasing her nub from his grip and sitting in the chair.

"Master, my curse has returned and I fear that I am not with our child. I am sorry Master for not being fruitful in that manner," she said her head down and her body open. Paul not to be disappointed took hold of her chin forcing her to look into his eyes.

"Slave, Christina, I have been lucky that the women I have had relations with are having my babies. You will be blessed with children soon enough. So, do not fret my youngest slave. I plan to breed you as well as a few others after my honeymoon."

"Christina, you are in charge of the kitchen and I expect a good and healthy meal when I return. Offer a taste test for the staff and ask for their help. I expect you to have the kitchen in order and serve meals by the time we return from our honeymoon. Mistress Catherine will be overseeing the kitchen and the castle staff. Is that clear?" Paul stated authoritatively.

"Yes, Master, the kitchen will be in proper order before you return," she said timidly. Paul looked at her naked beauty and remembered that Sophie was in her bed-chamber waiting on her night of breeding. He told Christina to dress and he would see her in the morning for breakfast served in his bed-chamber with the Mistress and himself. Paul walked into the hall and down to his sister's chamber.

As Paul walked into Sophie's chambers, he looked towards the bed gazing upon a naked and bound slave, his little sister, a thick leather gag over her mouth; her body shackled and tied to the bed's four posts. It was a vision to behold his little sister's body spread wide, her legs pulled painfully apart, her naked womanhood glistening in the low light, and a leather gag secured to her mouth, her breast rose and fell rapidly. He surveyed the scene and his manhood stiffened as he looked upon her. A vision of pure sexual pleasure enticing his manhood to take her instantly.

Twisting her head, Sophie sees her Master Brother standing to the left side of her bed. He touched her body lightly; his finger hovered over her skin causing shivers to consume her body. Paul traced his fingers from the base of her gagged mouth down her neck kissing behind the ear, her moans telling him he found the right spot, moving to the top of her shoulder to the inside of her armpit. Flowing to the middle of her breasts circling her large breasts continuing the circle tightening the lines until he circled her nubs causing a loud muffled moan to escape his slave's gagged lips.

He traced his fingers down her breasts slowly traveling lower circling her belly, causing Sophie to scream in ecstasy, he pressed forward with his fingers teasing Sophie until he touched the bare lip of her womanhood.

Sophie's continuous moans while her Master touched her everywhere fueled his desire stronger taking three of his fingers and thrusting them into her core slipping in easily. A loud muffled scream echoed through her chambers as he slid his fingers back and forth sawing in and out of her gushing core. Lifting her hips to meet his thrusts her muffled begging for her release.

"Mffghht...ooooOOOO....mmffgh...fo...fo.....gggggggggg....mfther. Mstr pezz...PEEEEZZZZ.."

Shaking his head Paul said,

"No, little sister, it seems that my slave is anticipating her Master's touch, or were you looking for someone else to come in and impregnate you? Maybe I should ask Count Rodney to come in here and have his way with you. Maybe I should go get Rodney and see if he would like to penetrate your lovely naked womanhood and finish inside breeding your fertile womb." Sophie's eyes widened with terror as she looked at Paul. Her body straining against the restraints trying to get loose from the bonds holding her to the bed. Paul grabbed her nubs and pinched them hard her moaning increased and Sophie arched her breast to meet his torture.

He knew that Sophie would submit to him if he let Rodney penetrator her, but Paul decided to tease her before he would penetrate her. Paul smiled taking the other hand he did the same to her other nub.

Sophie was in heaven her body aroused by his touch caused the pain in her nubs caused her arousal to rise to new heights. Leaning down Paul whispered into Sophie's ear,

"My slave loves the pain in your nubs don't you," Sophie mumbled and nodded her head moaning the entire time Paul pinched and twisted. Moving his right hand down to her wet womanhood, he slid three fingers into her soaked core. Resuming his in and out sawing motion caused Sophie's muffled screams. Sophie lifted her hips to meet the intrusion and Paul buried his fingers deeper into her open core.

"Little Sister is a wanton little whore for her Master Brother. You want to release?" Sophie nodded her head and her muffled voice pleaded with him to let her release. Paul shook his head denying her the release she desperately wanted. Paul kept up the assault on her breast nub and her core for several seconds before his arousal took over. Her entire nether region glistened from her secretions running out and down the split in her derriere wetting the sheets below her. Paul's manhood stiffened at the sight of her wantonness. He looked into Sophie's lust-filled eyes as he licked her juices off his fingers. He slowly took off his clothes causing Sophie to moan with each piece of clothing removed. Standing naked in front of Sophie he climbed onto the bed between Sophie's spread legs.

"I am going to give you a treat little sister. It is a special treat for you, not even your sister has had this treat. You, my little slave of a sister will be the first and I think you will enjoy this as much as I will." Paul said as he lowered his head to her womanhood naked opened like a flower. He feasted on her delicate flowing pedals before he plunders her core with his tongue. He looked into her eyes peering over her naked womanhood glistening with her juices. Sticking out his tongue he licked her juices from the bottom to the top. The muffled screams of her arousal penetrated his ear; he licked her again, which causes Sophie to lift her hips to meet his tongue trying to get pressure on her love button.

Paul licked her wet lips sucking in her nectar keeping the onslaught to her wet womanhood listening to her muffled begging for release. He stiffened his tongue entering her open core before moving his head in and out as he would his manhood. Sophie thrashes her head from side to side feeling the incredible sensation on her nether region and her core. She is beside herself with arousal, Paul keeps licking and reaches up to her pert nubs pinching and twisting them to his liking. Sophie screams into the gag as the intensity of her release causes her to squirt her juices into Paul's waiting mouth. As Paul licked, sucked, and drank in her juices coating his neck and face, as Sophie's release seemed not to stop, she was thrashing about from side to side, finally, Sophie stops moving and Paul lifts his head to look into her dazed vision.

"Oh, little slave likes that, does she. I told you it would be special. I have not done this to any of my slaves dear Sophie. You are my first and will not be my last slave that I perform this special treat for devotion and servitude to your Master." Paul said as he slid up her body his manhood hard and stiff as a wooden spear. Looking into her lust-filled eyes he unbuckled the gag from her mouth and then kissed his sister before she could get a breath in. The kiss was passionate full of longing and love caused Sophie to release again.

"My God Sophie did you release because of the kiss? I will have to punish you for releasing without my permission." Paul said looking at her.

"Yes, Master. When you kissed me I could not help but release my arousal. Master, I have waited these many months while you tended to the Castles, the staff, your slaves, and Countess Burroches. My brother Paul, my Master, I want no other man to enter me. I want no other man to possess me. I do not want to marry any other man; you are my Master until I die. Please, Master, enter me plant your seed into my fertile womb. I am your devoted breeding slave. OH GOD PLEASE MASTER PLEASE RUT ME LIKE A MARE!" Sophie said.

"You failed to ask for your Master's permission to release. However, I will not punish you for releasing without my permission. You will not release unless I permit you, is that understood my slave of a sister?" Paul said as he walked over and picked up the riding crop left there for many days. Sophie looked at the crop and thought of Joanne her punishment by her Master and how her arousal peaked while witnessing Joanne's punishment. Sophie thought about it and her juices increased flowing down her body. Paul looked at Sophie's quivering nether region seeing the flow of her juices wetting the bed. Paul knew that Sophie needed no warmup for him to enjoy her treats he wanted to tease her with his crop to enhance her arousal.

Paul struck her open naked mount with force, keeping his gaze locked on her. Sophie screamed trying to close her legs against the bonds while looking into Paul's dark eyes. Paul struck again and again; he struck her womanhood ten times before he stopped. Sophie's tears ran down her cheeks her arousal on the edge of release she loved the exquisite pain that brought her arousal to the peak. Paul looked at her naked womanhood red and swollen he moved his hand down touching her love button fully extended out of its protective hood. He pinched it between his finger and thumb. Sophie could not hold back her arousal and the exquisite pain was so intense it triggered her release when her Master pinched her love button the second time. Paul smiled evilly and said,

"Again slave you failed, releasing your arousal without permission. I guess you are not ready for my seed. I think I will save my seed for Catherine, or Jasmine, or one of the other virginal slaves I have here. I will give you another chance slave. If you release before my permission, I will leave you naked tied, and wanting. I will not plant my seed into you until after I have returned from my honeymoon. Is that what you want sister slave?" Sophie shook her head whispered a reply that he could not understand but knew the meaning. No, she will do her best to not release before he commanded. Paul struck again and gave her naked womanhood another ten lashings before he stopped and pinched her love button again. Sophie screamed as he pinched her but did not release. Smiling Paul dropped the crop on the floor next to him and climbed onto the bed. Paul lowered his manhood to the entrance of Sophie's core pressing forward he pierced her tight wet tunnel of love. He pressed forward feeling her core pull him in until he could go no further, lowering his head to her ear he said,

"Sophie my little sex slave. Your Master's pole fits well in your core as if it was made for it. You may release when you feel my seed splash inside your fertile womb. Do not release before if you do I will pull out and leave you tied and wanting and needy. Do you understand my little slave?" Paul said slowly sliding in and out of Sophie's core. Sophie could not help herself her arousal peaked threatening to burst forth while her brother moved in and out of her dripping core. She pushed her hips up to meet his downward thrust, causing his pelvis to slam hard into her love button. She looked into his eyes pleading for her release.

"No, slave, you may not release, I told you when my seed splashes inside of your fertile womb," Paul said slamming into her tender sloppy womanhood, he reached back and released her legs from the bed, hooked his arms under her knees pushing them to straddle her head. Still looking into Paul's eyes she felt him bouncing off her upturned womanhood, he went deeper with every thrust into her womanhood. Sophie's arousal was a dam waiting to break her Master kept her on edge while he rutted in her tight core. Paul could not stand it any longer and picked up his pace slamming into her core, her juices splattering over them and the bed. With Paul bouncing off Sophie's womanhood at a blistering pace with his hands on the headboard and his toes supporting his weight Sophie did not want to disappoint her Master so she did her best not to release before her Master.

She felt it growing in her belly deep where his manhood kept striking her open womb where his seed would enter quickly and breed her. Sophie was moaning and rotating her womanhood to meet his downward thrust. The tingling in her stomach moved to her love button and her core the strength and depth of his thrust made her insane with lust she was close to releasing; she did not know how much longer she could hold out. Paul pounded Sophie's wet, bruised, tender womanhood for the next minute or two until finally, he felt his manhood swell and ready to explode. Sophie holding onto the edge of release when she heard her Master say,

"OHHHH...SOPHIE...HERE...I...I...I...OH, SLAVE NOW RELEASE NOW!" Paul said slamming his pelvis into her open core. Sophie heard her Master and she exploded into a massive heart-stopping release causing her core to squeeze and milk hiss manhood feeling the warm seed fill her womb. Paul's release caused him to throw his back roared his release; it lifted him off the bed and curled his toes. The only part of his body touching Sophie was his hard manhood inside her wet core that squeezed him tight and hard. He arched his back his feet came off the bed, suspended by his manhood inside Sophie's pouring into her womb he buried his manhood into her open womb crying out,

"O....GOD...SOPHIE...OH..." Paul said gulping down large amounts of air into his lungs before he spoke. He removed the bindings and the shackles, Sophie wrapped her arms and legs around him. He fell on the bed turning her to the side with him. Looking into his sister's eyes he could see the love and devotion for him.

"Master, thank you, you have proven to me that I made the right choice not to marry Leonardo. Master, please do not make me marry him. I am your devoted slave. OH...Master, you have flooded me full of your seed I feel the change in me I am truly with child, with your child Master. I just know it."

"My dear Sophie, my slave, if I say you marry you will obey your Master and marry who I select. I will select a man that I trust and will be loyal to me and my sister and her love for her Master Brother. Do you understand my slave?"