The House of Louve 07: A Tricky Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marquis, you asked me to inform you when Grand Uncle George arrived. He is talking with your mother and Count Rodney over by the entrance." Philip said to Paul. Paul's anger rose and he stopped to collect his emotions. He did not trust George.

"Jorge and Philip stay close to me. I believe George will try to kill me before or sometime after the wedding. Keep a close eye on our food and drink; he may try to poison us." Paul said with venom. Philip and Jorge acknowledged his request and flanked Paul as he walked into the courtyard. Paul looks at George talking with his mother, now his slave, and Rodney.

"Grand Uncle George would you walk with me," Paul asked quietly. George gave his leave and followed Paul towards the altar. Paul looked at the man and said,

"Uncle George, I must thank you for the dual-title of Marquis and hope that in your retirement I can be of more service to you. Thank you for attending my wedding and hope you enjoy yourself with the festivities."

"Paul, my boy, I am happy to be here. I just wish your father could be here to witness your ambition to marry the Countess." George said with a smile. "I see that your sister and my former slave are with child, yours I suspect?" he said laughing. Paul looked at him sternly and said,

"Grand Uncle George, it seems you notice many things about my life and I would greatly appreciate it if you would stop meddling into my affairs." Surprised George looked at Paul and did not answer him.

"Uncle George, I expect you to acknowledge my statement to you," Paul said forcefully. Gorge looked at him, his eyes turning dark with anger then said,

"Boy, I am the Patriarch of this family and will keep meddling in your affairs until I am no longer on this earth. You seem to forget that I bestowed upon you the dual Marquis." Paul caught the reference of George's statement to his father's death, mentioning he bestowed the dual-title. Paul was angry, it confirmed his worst fears; Grand Uncle George would try to kill him, his bride, and anyone else that stood in his way to receive the dual-title Paul decided to play the humble young man to his experienced older man.

"Uncle George, my apologies, it is a great honor that you bestowed upon me. I will not soon forget that when the time comes." Paul said flatly and then looked for Jorge and Philips. He left George at the front of the chairs and stepped up to the right of the altar. The Priest with his bible open reciting quietly the marriage ceremony. Paul motioned for Philip and Jorge to come closer and stand as his best men, he leaned over between them and said,

"George has tainted the wine. Jorge, go to Mrs. Durant and inquire about the wine he brought. I will lay money down that he has tainted the case except one, his. If he has, go down to the wine cellar bring up a case of my finest wine. Go get a rabbit to make him drink the wine, if he dies replace George's bottle with an unopened tainted wine. Investigate his bottle and duplicate it. Do not let Mrs. Durant see you doing this, she may be in league with him."

"Of Course, Marquis." They said in unison. Jorge walked off towards the kitchen. Asked Mrs. Durant if Grand Uncle George left the bottles for the toast.

"Yes, he has, there is a case over by the food, and one pulled out, he said that it is his bottle and no one needs to touch it." She said.

"Mrs. Durant, the Marquis requested that the wine be taken to the tables now to allow them to warm. I will place them on the table. We may need more, I will go to the wine cellar to fetch another case." Jorge said grabbing the case of wine and inspecting the one George said was his bottle. He found a small nick in the label, which he reproduced with a tainted bottle. He found a rabbit in the back in a cage and with an open bottle; he poured wine into the rabbit's open mouth and within seconds, the rabbit convulsed stiffened, and stopped breathing he was dead in under a minute. Jorge went to the wine cellar, brought out a case of the best wine, and replaced the tainted wine with fresh wine. Jorge then placed "George's" bottle at his seat. Walked back to Paul as guests took seats.

"Marquis," Jorge said quietly, "It is as you say. The rabbit died within seconds and I have replaced the tainted wine with ones from your wine cellar. He was truly sadistic killing the entire wedding party. George had a personal bottle placed at his seat, which is now one of the tainted bottles with his markings. It is unopened at this time and the servants were told he would open it himself at the time of the toast."

"Jorge, thank you and you will be rewarded for your service to your Marquis," Paul said. The music started and Paul walked to the altar turning to look where Catherine would come walking to him. Count Rodney asked Paul if he could give his sister to me, Paul agreed. The orchestra stopped started to play a wedding march everyone turned to look at Catherine coming towards the altar. Paul inhaled her beauty and gracefulness caught him off guard. She was beautiful in the wedding dress purchased by his sister for their brother's enjoyment. Her dress had a high lace neck flowing down to a lace bodice leaving her breast exposed through the thin material. The mainstay was a shimmering thin lace that showed her magnificent bare womanhood. Paul's manhood stiffened at the sight, never in his 21 years had he seen a vision of beauty as Catherine. He followed her until Rodney stopped short of the altar. The Priest spoke,

"Marquis du Dijon, Countess Burroches, Count Moritimere, Marquis du Compte, the family of the bride and groom, and dear friends we gather to witness the Marquis and the Countess be joined in marriage by the King and God. Before we proceed is there any reason why the Marquis and the Countess should not be joined?" The Priest looked up and waited a few seconds later he proceed with the ceremony.

"Who gives the Countess to the Marquis?" he said and looked down at Rodney.

"I am the head of House Moritimere I give my sister the Countess to the Marquis," Rodney said extending his left hand to Paul's right with Catherine's right hand in between. Catherine and Paul faced one another.

"Countess Catherine Moritimer Burroches do you take Marquis Paul Rigel Louve as your wedded husband to forsaking all others be it well or ill?" The Priest said looking at Catherine.

"I, Countess Catherine Moritimer Burroches will take Marquis Paul Rigel Louve as my wedded Husband forsaking all other be it well or ill," Catherine said looking deep into Paul's eyes. She was thinking of her next vow of servitude to her Master. The Priest said,

"Marquis Paul Rigel Louve do you take Countess Catherine Moritimer Burroches as your wedded wife to forsaking all others be it well or ill?"

I, Marquis Paul Rigel Louve do take Countess Catherine Moritimer as my wedded wife forsaking all others be it well or ill." Paul said proudly looking into Catherine's deep clear eyes. He saw the fear, the lust, and the devotion in his bride's eyes at that moment.

"As I have the power of the King and God to pronounce you Husband and Wife. Kiss your bride." The Priest said smiling down at the newly wedded couple. Paul pulled Catherine into a fiery embrace and kissed her passionately pushing his tongue into her mouth feeling her teeth and tongue. The kiss lasted for many seconds until he broke the kiss and turned to the guests.

"Thank you for your presence at our wedding. There is one more ceremony." Paul said aloud to the guests. They looked on in confusion watching Paul turn to his bride standing in front of her new husband. Catherine was nervous and Paul stilled her by looking into her eyes and whispered,

"I am very proud of you wife. Now comes the truth to all." He stepped back and motioned for Bernadette, Sophie, Grace Elizabeth, Christina, Jasmine, Janet, and Melody to stand behind and to the right of Catherine. Confused the seven followed their Master's commands standing behind and right of Catherine. Paul faced the eight slaves and said,

"Strip" The eight turned and unlace the other's dresses then they turned towards Paul and slipped the dresses to the ground. They stood naked in front of the gathered guests. Each guest was stunned by what was taking place. Rodney and George stood with mouths open completely taken back by what Paul was doing at the wedding. Paul continued not caring only finishing the ceremony.

"Kneel." They kneeled. Paul retrieved one collar from his tunic pocket; it was made of the finest leather studded with two rows of diamonds that glistened in the sunlight and a plate stamped with "I am Master's Slave Wife"

"Assume the first posture of a female slave," Paul ordered. Catherine, Bernadette, Sophie, Grace Elizabeth, Janet, Jasmine, Christina, and Melody lean back on their heels, their arms extended and crossed in front bowing their heads in between the arms.

"Repeat after me," he tells them, "I, say your name, Herewith submit myself, completely and totally, in all things." In a unified voice, they repeat what Paul said.

"To him who is known as Marquis du Dijon, His girl, his slave, an article of his property, his to do with as he pleases." In unison, the women repeat what Paul said. Paul bent over placing the elegant collar around Catherine's neck and locked it. Paul said,

"I am yours, Master." Catherine looks at Paul lowers her head touching it to his feet.

"I am yours, Master for now and always." She said. Bernadette touches her head to his feet and repeats what Catherine said then Sophie then Grace Elizabeth, then Christina, then Janet, then Jasmine, and finally Melody. Paul moves to stand in front of his naked slave wife and says,

"Who are you?" Catherine looks up to her Husband Master, "I am Marquise Catherine Moritimer Burroches Louve."

"What are you?" Paul asked.

"I am your slave, Master," Catherine said proudly where the guests could hear her.

"What is your name?" Paul commanded.

"Whatever Master wishes," Catherine said with her head bowed to the floor.

"Your name, your slave name is Cat," Paul said to her. He reached down grabbed Catherine's arm and stood her up. He looked at Bernadette.

"Who are you?"

"I am Bernadette Renee Louve." Bernadette said proudly.

What are you?"

"I am your slave, Master," she said loudly.

"What is your name?"

"Whatever Master wishes," Bernadette, said looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Your name, your slave name is Nettie," Paul said. He reached down grabbed her arm and stood her up. He looked at Melody.

"Who are you?"

"I am Melody Rose Martel," Melody said humbly.

What are you?"

"I am your slave, Master," she said loudly.

"What is your name?"

"Whatever Master wishes," Melody, said looking into his eyes.

"Your name, your slave name is Rose," Paul said. He reached down grabbed her arm and stood her up. He looked at Sophie.

"Who are you?"

"I am Sophie Marianne Louve." Sophie said loudly.

What are you?"

"I am your slave, Master," she said with pride.

"What is your name?"

"Whatever Master wishes," Sophie, said looking into his lovely eyes.

"Your name, your slave name is Mari," Paul said. He reached down grabbed her arm and stood her up. He looked at Grace Elizabeth.

"Who are you?"

"I am Grace Elizabeth Montero," Grace said loudly.

What are you?"

"I am your slave, Master," she said with pride.

"What is your name?"

"Whatever Master wishes," Grace, said looking into his lovely eyes.

"Your name, your slave name is Betty," Paul said. He reached down grabbed her arm and stood her up. He looked at Christina

"Who are you?"

"I am Christina Voloush," Christina said loudly.

What are you?"

"I am your slave, Master," she said with pride.

"What is your name?"

"Whatever Master wishes," Christina, said looking into his lovely eyes.

"Your name, your slave name is Tina," Paul said. He reached down grabbed her arm and stood her up. He looked at Jasmine.

"Who are you?"

"I am Jasmine D'airelle." Sophie said loudly.

What are you?"

"I am your slave, Master," she said with pride.

"What is your name?"

"Whatever Master wishes," Jasmine, said looking into his lovely eyes.

"Your name, your slave name is Jassy," Paul said. He reached down grabbed her arm and stood her up. He looked at Janet

Who are you?"

"I am Janet Brioche," Janet said timidly.

What are you?"

"I am your slave, Master," she said with pride.

"What is your name?"

"Whatever Master wishes," Janet, said looking into his lovely eyes.

"Your name, your slave name is Bri," Paul said. He reached down grabbed her arm and stood her up. His slaves stood naked and proud, he turned them to the guests and said,

"These three slaves are carrying my child. Nettie, Betty, and Rose will not be available for use this day, Jassy, Tina, and Bri will see to your entertainment and other needs of my guests. The Marquise and I will celebrate our wedding and her slavery with the feast. Mari is off-limits to all; the chastity belt is her punishment for excessive wantonness. He turned the slaves to face him,

"You will remain naked for the rest of the feast. Nettie, Rose, Mari, and Betty you will serve the feast. Jassy, Tina, and Bri you will remain open to any guest wishing to use your services in any manner they wish to use you. Do not raise an alarm should a guest decide to touch you." Paul commanded his slaves. He told them to pick up their dresses and follow him into the dining hall for the wedding feast. He took out a leash and attached it to Catherine's collar led her trailing behind him to his chambers.

"Cat, kneel." Catherine knelt, her naked beauty filled Paul's heart with love.

"Take out my manhood," he said reaching down to pinch her nubs causing Cat to moan with pleasure.

"Master, my husband, we are neglecting our guests for the feast," She said while unbuttoning his pants. She pulled his manhood out and looked at him.

"Take me in your mouth, you have little time to pleasure me and make me release." He said sternly. She took his mostly stiff manhood in her mouth swallowing him until she reached his base. Paul moaned loudly and said,

"Slave, you have practiced your mouth to accept my manhood. It feels wonderful to feel my manhood where it belongs inside of my slave wife. Now, make me release quickly." He said emotionally. Cat wasted no time and started to slide his manhood in and out of her mouth as he would her wet core. She felt her arousal beginning to form in her belly traveling to her core and love button. Bobbing up and down, she sucked her cheeks, creating a vacuum pulling, causing his manhood to stiffen harder. Paul place his hand on the back of her head and force her head down onto him stopping when she was at his base.

"Open your mouth as you open your core for me. Take my manhood down your throat so that I will release into your belly." Cat relaxed when she felt him push her head down. He held her head and used his hips to thrust into her throat causing Cat to moan creating a vibration on her Master's manhood. Paul loved the feeling, kept up the thrust until he felt his arousal peak, and with one final thrust buried his manhood into her throat releasing his seed down her to her belly. Cat held there unable to breathe her vision waning until he pulled her head back. Cat sucked in much-needed air and coughed. Her core dripping with her womanly juices and high arousal looked at Paul with love, devotion, and lust in her eyes.

"Slave, we need to tend to our guests. We will finish what I started when the guests have left. Our honeymoon starts tomorrow, but tonight I will ravish you beyond reasoning." Paul said as he pulled her up to stand. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out clamps and a chain linking them together. He returned to face his slave wife and pinched her left nub causing Cat to moan and thrust her chest out towards his fingers.

"Slave, I had these commissioned specifically for me to use on you. Notice the chain, light but heavy so that I may pull on your nubs and arouse you," Paul said pinching her nubs. He opened the clamp and placed it over her left nub. He closed it around the nub causing Cat to gasp at the immediate pain then felt the second clamp close on her right nub. Tears formed in her eyes as she looked upon her Husband and Master. Her core aching for his manhood to pierce her and flood her womb with his seed. Paul finished clamping Cat's nubs and stepped back to admire the new jewelry and he smiled. Taking the chain into his right-hand lead Cat down the hall into the dining hall where everyone had been waiting for the Bride and Groom, Master and slave to present themselves. When Paul and Cat entered the dining hall, Nettie and Rose were near the front and immediately knelt when Paul entered the hall. Betty, Mari, Tina, and Bri followed when they saw their Master striding across the hall. Paul looked down at them and motioned for them to stand and serve the guests. Paul led Cat to the head of the table and motioned for her to sit on the chair provided to the right of his chair. Cat faced the long table and fell to her knees beside her Master. Paul looked down grabbed the chain and lifted her by her nubs causing Cat to moan loudly for the guests to turn to see. Cat understood his command. Paul whispered in her ear,

"If I wanted my slave to kneel beside me I would tell my slave to kneel, but since you are my slave wife you will sit when I tell you to sit or I will punish you for your disobedience while our guests watch. When our plates are set before us, you will pinch your sister slave's closest nub hard I want to hear her cry out in pain."

"Yes, Master," Cat whispered back. When she sat down her breast was above the top of the table providing a wonderful view of her clamped nubs. Cat looked around and saw guests taking a glimpse of her body while she sat quietly next to her Master Husband waiting for his instruction. The rush of embarrassment caused her core to gush more, Mari and Rose brought out two plates and set them down in front of Cat and Paul. Paul reached up, grabbed Mari's nub, and squeezed it tight causing Mari to cry out. Cat reached up and pinched Rose's nub hard causing Rose to moan loudly. Paul smiled his slave wife did his bidding. Cat and Paul let go of the nubs when He heard clinking on a glass, he looked up and saw George standing with a full glass of wine, the tainted wine.

"If I can have everyone's attention. I would like to toast to the Marquis and Countess's wedding day. Unlike any other I have attended, this wedding is unique in its approach. To my Grand Nephew and Niece, I toast a long and happy life filled with many heirs." George said raising his glass and waiting until everyone had his or her glasses full of wine lifting the glasses. George watched everyone drink until he took a drink of his glass. Paul took the first drink and immediately started to act as if he was choking, he grabbed his throat playing as if he could not breathe and fell over. George drank with a smile, watching Paul fall over on the floor. George walked over to Paul and Cat who was crying over her Master.

"Paul, my boy, I am sorry I had to do this I have wanted my grandniece for many years, she will be bred as she is meant to beeee....brrreeeddd..." He suddenly realizes that Paul stood up and felt the effects of the poisoned wine. Looking bewildered George looked Paul in the eye. Paul did not smile, did not make a facial expression but said,

"Grand Uncle George, I have known of your treachery for some time now. When I sent you the invitation to my wedding, you replied by telling me you had the finest wines in France and a case would be ours. I found out you had poisoned the wine; every bottle was poisoned except yours. Now, as I see it you have killed yourself. I will morn you and so will the family, however, you will never and I mean NEVER breed any of my slaves. Goodbye Grand Uncle and I know you killed my father through Count Moritimer. The Count confessed his treachery and plans you had for my house." George fell to the ground astonished that Paul discovered his treachery and used it against him and with his last breath he said,