The House of Louve 07: A Tricky Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master I will obey your decision," Sophie said meekly. She looked into his eyes knowing he loved her not as her brother or Master but as a woman.

"Good, now roll on your side I need my sleep for tomorrow." Sophie put her back to her brother's chest and he covered them with the thick blanket.

"Master, Paul, I love you not as my Master or Brother but as a woman who can love a man." She said into his chest.

Paul rubbed her back, neck, and shoulders before he heard her light snore. Paul spooned against Sophie's back and soon was asleep dreaming of Catherine and her submission to him. First, Paul must face her brother once again to tell him the truth about the Countess. He dreamt of Catherine and Melody, Grace Elizabeth, Evette, Janet, Christina, Bernadette, and Sophie with his children running around the Castle.

Paul bolted upright in the bed not recognizing his surroundings until he heard the soft mewing of his little sister. She slept a peaceful sleep her smile made his heart fill with warmth and love. His manhood stiffened at the sight of his naked open slave of a sister her womanhood glistening with his seed and her juices enticed him. He lifted her leg up and over to the side to give him better access to her warm wet womanhood. He shifted his hips to align his manhood with her open core. Placing the tip of his manhood at her entrance and feeling the warm inviting sensation of his manhood sliding inside of her, he pushed in until he could go no further. Slowly savoring the feeling of her smooth wet core against his hard manhood Paul sawed in and out of her slowly savoring the intense feeling inviting him to go deeper. He kept up the slow in and out motion while listening to his little sister's breathing as he moved faster she started to breathe heavier and faster. Paul could not take it any longer he flipped his sister on her stomach his manhood still buried inside of her lifting her hips he pounded into her faster and harder. Sophie moaned feeling her Master take her as he did. Her Master has total access to her body and feeling him rut like an animal breeding in the forest aroused her to new heights. As Paul pounded her, faster and harder her breathing came in rapid and deep intervals, she could feel her insides start to tingle and tighten her arousal starting to peak. Paul leaned down to her ear.

"Little slave sister I am about to send my seed into your fertile womb. RELEASE NOW!"

Sophie screamed her release as she felt his seed jet into her womb their release timed together allowing her womb to open for his seed. Several minutes later Sophie rolled onto her back to see her Master standing over her.

"Master, where are you going at this hour? Please stay and rest with me." She pleaded. Paul looked down at her in the dim light of the rays of the moon that filtered into her chamber.

"My slave Sophie, it is my wedding day and I did promise my bride that I would be only hers for the day. I chose to finish what I started last night to seed you before my wedding day. I have succeeded in planting my seed into your fertile womb and soon you will know the joys of pregnancy and motherhood. We will not have relations until I return from the honeymoon. By then my slave bride shall be with child. Until I return you will wear this device." Paul said as he held up the Chasity device, the design was Paul's creation steel wrapped in leather for the waist hinged in the back with a narrow strip of steel folded over into a larger shield to cover the woman's nether region a small hole for her to relieve her bladder. Sophie looked at the device

"Now stand so that I may attach it to your body," Paul said sternly. Sophie reluctantly stood up from the bed and walked over to her Master.

"Stand in the first position I taught you," Paul said. Sophie put lifted her arms up and behind her back interlocking her fingers then rested them on the back of her head she spread her legs wide and looked forward not moving a muscle.

"Excellent slave you remembered you have pleased me," Paul said with admiration. Opening the device, he stood behind Sophie and wrapped the belt around her waist. Pulling the end of the belt tight fastening it in the loop then taking the steel-hinged locking device pushed into the metal loop inserting the lock and with a click locked the belt around her waist. Sophie felt the belt squeeze her waist tight then felt his hands slide over her sensitive nether lips causing her to moan. She heard him chuckle to himself then she felt something hard touch her center and before she could look it entered her sliding deeper into her core until it stopped. As she stood in her position not moving her mind wandered to what he had inserted into her core. Paul brought the strap between her legs and as he pulled the strap tight, she felt the inserted piece go deeper into her. Her moan when he pulled the strap brought joy to his ears and stiffness to his manhood. Standing in front of Sophie, he looked into her eyes and then looked down at the strap lock device and secured the strap to the belt with a small lock. He held the key up to her eyes and said,

"I hold the only key that will remove this device. I inserted a glass rod the size and shape of my manhood so you and your body will remember who I am. Who am I, Sophie?"

"You're my Master."

"Who are you slave?"

"I am your wanton sex slave acting like a whore who wants nothing more than to feel your hard manhood inside planting his seed into my womb." She said still standing in position. Paul looked over at her then at the clock over her dresser. It was early morning; his wedding day and he needed to get some sleep. He told Sophie to go back to bed and that he had many things to accomplish today before his wedding. Sophie pouted but followed her Master's commands went back to bed falling asleep in a matter of seconds. Paul exited her chambers and walked towards his chambers. Opening the door and in the dim light saw a body under the covers he realized it was his other sister Bernadette, her belly creating a tent from the covers. Bernadette was the first of his slave to take his seed and was heavily pregnant. He stripped out of his clothes and climbed into the bed next to Bernadette. She stirred and turned towards Paul. She opened her eyes smiling.

"Master, did you seed our sister as you seeded me?" Bernadette said while caressing his semi-stiff manhood. Paul took her wrist in his hand and pulled it away from his manhood.

"Slave, did I give you permission to touch me?" He said sternly.

"No, Master. I wanted to feel it to arouse you so that you will pound me, Master."

"Slave, I need my rest today and in a few short hours, I will be married. I have a special treat for my slaves at the reception. So, turn to your other side so that I may lay with you and keep us both warm."

"Yes, Master," Bernadette, said dejectedly. She turned away from Paul then felt his arm reach around cupping her large milk-filled breast. She felt him pull her closer wrapping her in the warmth of his embrace and love. She fell asleep and shortly after he heard her shallow breathing, he too was asleep.

A bright light showed in the room and Grace was standing by the bed where Paul and Bernadette were asleep. Startled awake with the feeling of someone watching, Paul bolted upright to see Grace standing naked and her pregnant belly in front of her Master. Her nubs were hard and pointing at Paul, he reached up and pinched her left nub causing Grace to moan loud. Standing he took the other nub in his right hand pinching both with the same pressure. Grace bent her knees, rolled her eyes, and moaned louder.

"Grace, why are you naked in my chambers, when I have not told you to remove your garments," Paul said sternly still holding her nubs in his fingers. With difficulty, Grace stated that she needed his cock inside of her as he did with Sophie.

"Master, OHHHHH...Master...OHHH....YES, MASTER PINCH THEM...OH, IT HURTS SO GOOD MASTER." Grace screamed. Paul pulled down with his hands and Grace fell to her knees.

"Slave, look into my eyes." He said through clenched teeth. "I am your Master and if I wanted you to have my manhood inside your whorish body I would have called you to my chambers. A needy slave is no good to me and I should throw you into the street baby and all." Paul said angrily. Grace was crying her nubs were numb and her Master was not pleased. Paul let go of her nubs, which caused Grace to scream in pain as the blood rushed back into her sensitive nubs. Paul walked over to the cabinet pulled out wrist and ankle shackles attaching them to Grace. He grabbed the back of her hair pulling her along to the corner of his chamber. Reaching up pulling down the hook and chain clipping the shackles to the hook he lifted her arms above her head securing her ankles about 3 meters apart, Grace was on her toes. Paul walked over to the cabinet and took the riding crop walked over where Grace hung. Leaning over to her ear Paul said,

"Slave, do you understand why you are being punished?"

"No, Master, I do not understand," Grace said timidly. Paul looked at her and swung the crop hitting her right buttocks providing a loud smack. Grace gasped but did not cry out.

"Why am I punishing your SLAVE?" Paul screamed at her. Grace did not know she thought back. Paul struck her other buttock and Grace gasped again. Looking at her Paul waited on Grace to tell him. He struck the inside of her thigh Grace did not make a sound. Paul struck her other thigh then struck her buttock Grace grunted but made no sound. Impatiently, Paul let loose his frustrations on the poor naked Grace and Grace took every smack, the red welts showing where Paul was striking. Paul stopped exerted from punishing Grace. He stepped in front of her tears running down her face looking into Paul's eyes trying to find what was on his mind. She loved her Master she was carrying his child but her punishment was harsh and she did not understand why. Paul looked over Grace realizing that he had inflicted some damage to her. He walked out of his chamber down to the kitchen finding Christina.

"Christina, go fetch the suave from Melody then come to my chambers. Do it now." Paul said hurriedly. Turned and walked back to his chambers where Grace still hung from the hook.

"Yes, Master." Christina left to find Melody lying down resting her large belly tenting the covers.

"Melody, Master asked me to get the suave from you and report to his chambers with it."

"It is inside my bag over on the changing table. Why does Master need it?" Melody asked sitting up in her bed.

"I do not know. Thank you. I will check in later." Christina said grabbing the suave from the bag and walking out. When she got to Paul's chambers, she knocked and waited.

"Come in," Paul said harshly. Christina opened the door, walked in, and saw a naked stripped Grace hanging from a chained hook from the ceiling. She walked up to Paul handing him the container of suave. Paul did not accept it and said,

"Put the suave on the red welts and soothe her injuries." Christina confused did as he had instructed her. Putting two fingers into the container, she gently placed the suave onto Grace's stripped wounds, Grace moaned when she felt the cold suave touch her stinging wounds. Christina stepped back from Grace and faced Paul. He gestured for her to leave and she walked out back to Melody.

"Slave, you will remain there for another hour. Then I will come back and ask you again why you were punished." Paul said as he dressed. He left her hanging and went down to have breakfast in the dining hall. Grace cried because she could not understand what she did wrong to cause her Master to punish her. For the next hour, Grace thought why Master had punished her.

Paul walked down the hall to Count Rodney's temporary chambers knocked and waited. He heard Rodney's answer come in and entered the room. Joanne is naked and kneeling at Rodney's feet. Rodney's face was a nice shade of red and Joanne wiped the back of her hand across her face.

"Rodney, please excuse the interruption but you did want to meet your future brother-in-law for breakfast," Paul said while looking at Joanne. Rodney nodded his head then looked down at Joanne.

"Dress me whore," He said harshly. Joanne stood retrieved his pants and tunic she dressed him, buttoning them up, and secured the belt around his waist then helped with the tunic buttoning it up and straightening it on his body. Rodney turned to Paul and said,

"I have accepted the whore as my sex slave and she will be dressed for the wedding to assist me," He countered. Paul nodded and then looked at Joanne's body riddled with whip marks across her back, thighs, and breasts not severe but still visible. He opened the door for Rodney and directed him down the hall to the dining hall. There were only two place settings, Paul directed Rodney to sit to his right while Paul took the head of the table. Rodney looked confused then his eyes opened wide his jaw opened.

"Marquis, please tell me who my sister is to marry." Looking directly into Paul's eyes. Paul looked back with intensity and said,

"Count Moritimere, I will be your Brother-in-law in a few short hours. I am marrying Catherine this day." Paul said confidently. Rodney sat there confused, dazed, and angry.

"Marquis, why did you hold this against me? I would have willingly given my sister away to you."

"Well, frankly, I had apprehensions to inform you of our decision. You did cause her anxiety over the decree you created. Given that you were traveling it was difficult to inform you of our decision. In that light, I know you are in league with my Grand Uncle to take control of my title, lands, and property and to give my mother over to him as his sex slave. You told your sister, the Countess, that unless she marry before this day that you would claim her as your own and take control of her property, possessions, and her mansion. She feared you would take her as your slave and impregnate her with your child. We know now that you cannot father any child." Paul said flatly. Rodney looked at Paul and knew he was in trouble with his soon-to-be brother-in-law. Rodney straightened up in the chair knowing he needed to be honest with his brother-in-law,

"Yes, I wanted your lands, title, and property, I was jealous of your station and the access to the King. I do not know of his plans to take your mother as his sex slave, but that only makes sense since he demanded no harm come to her. He did not care for the other women in the house and had planned to sell off the slaves that service your house. He even said that Melody would be put into a brothel and the baby to a convent after you were dead. I believed he would have sent Bernadette and Sophie to the Brothels and killed your slaves and staff. I wanted my sister as a broodmare for my Castellan. In light of recent events and the loss of my hand, I have changed my mind. Joanne, the whore who accused me will be able to sire his offspring without malice. Please accept my humble apologies for the threat on your life and protectorate."

"Count Moritimere since you will be my brother-in-law and Head of Taxes for my Marquis, I accept your apology. Now, let us discuss Grand Uncle George." Paul and Rodney discussed the events of the wedding and where George might lie in wait to kill Paul and Catherine during the wedding ceremony. Paul took his leave and escorted Rodney back to the chambers where Joanne still knelt waiting on him to return. Paul arrived back in his chambers and walked over to Grace, still hanging on the hook.

"Slave, why did I punish you?" He said flatly. Grace turned her head looking into her Master's eyes.

"Master, I was punished because I demanded you to have relations with me while you had another slave in your bed," Grace said quietly. Paul smiled inside and lowered her wrists and removed them from the hook then he removed the shackles around her wrists and ankles. Shackles removed, Grace dropped to her knees.

"Master, please forgive this slave for the slave's disobedience. I have learned my lesson and will not repeat such a mistake." Paul looked down and said,

"Grace, nothing to forgive, you were punished for the mistake. Now, the gown you are to wear at the wedding lays on your bed in your chambers, you are to wear the gown and nothing else." Paul said sweetly.

"Yes, Master, may this slave have her leave to help with the wedding?" Grace said.

"Yes, go now and put your garments on before leaving this chamber," Paul said as Grace stood retrieving her garments and dressing. She left and went to her chambers where she found the gown and a collar. The castle was a buzz of activity setting up for the wedding. Paul's mother Claudine directed the arrangements and seating for the feast that followed.

One hour before the wedding Bernadette, Sophie, and Melody knocked on Paul's door.

"Come in, he said. The three of them in their gowns showing a little cleavage, Bernadette and Melody showing signs of their pregnancies, Sophie slim and showing a great amount of cleavage for her Master. Paul stood up as the women entered he admired the gowns and the way they fit each of his slave's bodies. He walked over to Sophie looking at her large open cleavage. Paul decided to teach poor slave Sophie a little lesson.

"If you want to show your breasts Sophie then let's show them," Paul said as he pulled the top of her gown below her breasts. Sophie gasped and turned a light crimson red from her neck to her nubs.

"Master, please, please let me cover myself in front of your wedding guests. I want to please you by showing you my covered breast would excite you." Paul bent down took a nub in between his teeth and bit her nub causing Sophie to cry out.

"If I wanted to see your breast slave I would have told you not to wear any garments. Now go have Mrs. Durant fix the top of your dress. Do not be late or I will punish you harshly if you are. Bernadette, Melody, lift your petticoat I must verify you have followed my instructions." He said looking at them. Bernadette bent over grabbed the bottom of her gown lifting it to show her Master Brother she was naked underneath and her pregnant belly, Melody did the same to show her Master she follows his instructions. Paul satisfied told them to drop them. From behind his back, he produced two collars showing Bernadette and Melody. He walked behind Bernadette and secured the collar in place then he did the same to Melody.

"When the time comes after the ceremony, you will follow my commands immediately. I will punish you each in a different way harshly. I am your Master the collar says I am. Look at each other's collar to see what was written."

"I am Master's slave," Melody said reading Bernadette's collar. Bernadette repeated the same words while reading Melody's collar. Sophie returned with the alterations to her dress, a modest cleavage shown to Paul.

"Sophie, lift your petticoat so that I may verify you have followed my instructions." Sophie lifted her gown and showed Paul that she still have the chastity belt secured to her body. He gave her a collar and said,

"Bernadette, what words are on Sophie's collar?"

"I am Master's slave." She said timidly. Sophie looked at Melody's and Bernadette's collars which read the same.

"As I stated when the time comes you will obey your Master," Paul said. They nodded their heads unknowingly of Paul's plan to reveal the Countess as not only his wife but also his slave. He will also reveal to his quests, all his slaves after the wedding vow to the gathered crowd. They stayed in his chamber until it was time for the ceremony. Bernadette, Sophie, Grace Elizabeth, Jasmine, Christina, Janet, Jacqueline, and Melody walked ahead of Paul, who had dressed in his official ceremonial clothes, he wanted to impress his bride and the gathering crowd. The ladies wore collars and nothing else under their gowns as per Their Master's instructions. As he was walking down the hall to the courtyard, where the wedding was to take place, Philip and Jorge joined him.