The House Of Robles Ch. 25

Story Info
Cessy convinces Lorena to cross the line, interracially!
7.7k words
3.8
5.2k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 26 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Disclaimer for whiners: This story fits into both the Loving Wives and Interracial Love categories, and not in the Incest / Taboo section. However, the infidelity aspect is the greater theme here, as seen in light of Lorena's stubbornness in the face of her crumbling marriage. The House Of Robles series is diverse when it comes to multi-categorialism. ***

What Life's All About

"Loosen up, woman." Cecilia Espinoza, also known as the infamous Aunt Cessy, told her uptight sister. The forty-three year-old, voluptuous looker stood before the couch, teasing Lorena with an empty bottle of beer. "You want me to get you another one before the party really starts?"

Lorena sized her younger sister up. Cessy stood a few inches taller at five-four, and weighed somewhere between one-fifty and one-sixty, although the vain woman would never willingly reveal her exact weight. Her sister's measurements were thirty-six - twenty-six - thirty-eight, which meant she had sizable D cups in front of her, and a big, meaty rump behind. At present, Cessy wore a plum colored, corset top that was a little wide around the waist, but extra tight around the bust. A black skirt clung to her horse ass like fresh paint.

"I'm talking to you, bitch." Cessy looked annoyed.

"Go ahead and get me another beer." Lorena relented.

"Are you going to drink it? Or are you going to give it a blowjob like you did to your last bottle, until it gets all warm and nasty? I bet you're thinking that it's your husband's dick you have in your mouth, isn't it?"

Lorena considered the empty container her sister held in her hand. "You see that bottle you're holding? Turn it upside down and look at how wide it is at the bottom. That's how big my husband's dick is when he's soft."

"How big is it when he's hard?"

"Bigger than your big mouth."

"Well, goddamn!" Cessy started laughing. "Maybe we should have invited him over, instead of those Marines I called!"

Lorena crossed her arms impatiently.

"What would you do if I somehow ended up fucking Pablo?" Cessy taunted.

"I wouldn't care."

"No, seriously. What would you do?"

"I thought you were going to get me another beer?" Lorena reminded her younger sister. Her voice sounded irritated now.

"Don't you start giving me attitude, bitch." Cessy strolled off toward the kitchen. "I'll show your ass to the door."

Lorena knew her sibling was only kidding. Cessy wasn't usually so edgy, but she had been drinking quite a bit over the last couple of hours. The slightly older woman watched her younger sister disappear down the hallway, before she started thinking about her failed marriage again.

It was over, Lorena knew. Twenty-four years of building a life with Pablo, of raising a family and helping to maintain a sturdy roof over their heads: all that had gone down the drain. There was nothing left but ruins.

The worst part about it was that all of the turmoil had been her fault. It was Lorena that had gone and listened to Melinda's lies about Pablo cheating with a coworker. It had been Lorena who had driven her husband away from their bed. Thanks to her, the house had become divided, with Melinda, Frankie and Amanda taking her side at first, while the lone Victoria staunchly defended her father to the bitter end. Everything had changed recently. Amanda was acting as if she'd turned her back on her mother, and even the scornful Melinda seemed to have softened her stance against Pablo. The boys, Frankie and Junior, didn't seem to care about their parents' potential split any more; they were always out doing their own thing.

Her entire life was ruined, Lorena deliberated, unless she 'loosened up' and became an outright whore like her younger sister. That's how Cessy saw things; Lorena should start screwing every single guy that turned his eyes in her direction. The more cocks the better. After that nauseating, repulsive notion, the petite mature woman was more than ready for that next bottle of beer.

Physically, there was nothing wrong with Lorena. She wasn't even five feet tall, but she had curves where they counted most. Lorena's chest measured out at thirty-four inches. Her C cups were still shapely and attractive. She had a lean waist, size twenty-four, and her hips were at thirty-four. Those dimensions gave her the hourglass figure most women her age, or any age for that matter, would die for. Oh, and she was much lighter in skin tone than her dark-skinned sister, and much, much more beautiful than Cessy by any standard.

Mentally, on the other hand, Lorena was in a shambles. How was a forty-five year-old woman like her supposed to start over? She was not about to start putting stupid and desperate-sounding messages online to attract men! Even Lorena's more conservative blouse, hued in a soft yellow, and her tidy and tan canvas shorts, weren't enough to defeat the feeling of unattractiveness, of abandonment, that she felt within her soul.

Cessy waltzed back into the living room and set a new bottle on the coffee table between them. "I don't expect you to be moping all night, okay? You came here to have fun, remember, and not to drown your sorrows in alcohol like some old wino."

"Maybe getting screwed by a bunch of strangers isn't my idea of fun!" Lorena retorted.

"Maybe getting screwed by a bunch of strangers isn't my idea of fun." Cessy mocked her. "Well, maybe this is what life's all about. Maybe some of us don't want to spend our lives pretending that our kids are going to be babies forever, and that we have to watch over every single step they take for the rest of their lives. Maybe some of us want to have some kind of fun before we're ready to jump into the grave, instead of worrying about bills, or shitty bosses at work, or shitty cars that always want to break down when I don't have the money to fix them. Do you ever think of that stuff?"

Lorena suddenly felt like leaving. She'd had it all: the husband, the kids, the house, even a little money saved up in the bank. She had thrown it all into the garbage over something that wasn't even true.

"If you want Pablo back so much, why don't you just go and talk to him?" Cessy suggested.

Right, Lorena thought, so Pablo could remind her about how she'd been stupid enough to fall for Melinda's lies. He'd already been doing plenty of that, and Lorena had her fill of hearing it. No thanks!

And what if Pablo refused to take her back, after she'd come pleading to him on her knees. Such a rejection would devastate the woman's wounded pride worse than it had been damaged already. How could Lorena live with herself, if the man she had given her life to for over twenty-four years wouldn't even give her the time of day?

"I will never go back to Pablo Robles." Lorena resolved. To further cement her decision, she picked up the fresh bottle and took a deep gulp of its contents.

"Then loosen up and have some fun." Cessy persisted, turning toward the front door when she heard the doorbell chime. "The Marine guys are here. Don't act up in front of them, or else I'm not letting you come over here for a month. Are you listening to me?"

Lorena said nothing.

Her sultry sister opened the door, and in walked two white guys and one black guy, all three dressed in tees and jeans. They hadn't even bothered to dress up, Lorena noticed, frowning right after. What kind of guys went out to meet a pair of older women while wearing regular, drab tees and jeans? They looked like they were going out for a cheap hamburger. Whatever happened to the time when a man went out of his way to look presentable to a woman?

Cessy motioned for the men to take seats on the wider couch across from Lorena. Once seated, the thick Latina ambled over to sit next to her sister.

"So, you're all United States Marines?" Cessy asked.

"Hoorah!" One of the young men cheered enthusiastically.

The black kid reached over and high-fived this first young man's hand.

They were all so pathetic, thought Lorena.

"So I'm Cessy, and this is my sister Lorena." The buxom brunette told them. "And we're looking to have a little fun tonight."

"Hoorah!" The same Marine exclaimed.

"Is he on drugs?" Cessy asked the others, bringing about some chuckles, while beside her Lorena grimaced.

"No, ma'am." The black man responded. "He's just excited because we might be shipping out in a couple of weeks. He's going to be leading the charge."

Great, thought Lorena. The kid might be dead soon. That made her feel all sorts of comfort.

"Where will you be going?" Cessy asked.

"Afghanistan, ma'am." The young man answered.

"How... adventurous." Cessy managed. "So, why doesn't each of you tell us your name and what you do in the Marines? We'll start with you on the end."

"My name is Will, ma'am." The first Marine said.

"But we call him Big Will." The black kid chuckled.

"I'm originally from Milwaukee, and I work in logistics."

"Which is..."

"I transport necessary supplies from a supply depot, and out to the field where they're needed."

Cessy turned her attention to the second man. "And you?"

"I'm Charlie, and I'm in infantry. I will be leading the charge, like Royce said."

Cessy glanced at the last man. "So your name is Royce."

"Yes it is. Royce as in Rolls Royce, because that's my rapper nickname. I do the same thing Will does, except I do it a whole lot better." As soon as he'd said this, he started laughing again.

The other two Marines laughed with him.

"Is Charlie the only one who'll be heading out soon?" Cessy asked.

"We all are, ma'am." Will replied first. "That's why we answered your personal ad. We know there aren't going to be that many fine looking women where we're going, and we'd like to spend some time with one or two of them before we leave."

"Oh, and do you think I'm a fine looking woman?" Cessy wondered, as she stood up and turned around to show them all her thick and shapely figure.

"I've got two words for you." Royce said. "Fine and finer!"

"Hoorah!" Charlie hollered.

"You do look better in person than you do in your picture." Will added.

Cessy looked over at her sister. "Lorena, do you want to stand up and let these nice young men get a better look at you?"

Instead of issuing a reply, Lorena turned to one side and took a sip of alcohol.

"See, my sister is the type of person who doesn't relax right away." Cessy explained. "So we should let her have a little time to herself. Now, does any of you know how to dance Tex-Mex?"

All three young men responded in the negative.

"Well, I'm going to teach you." Cessy declared. "Which one of you is the worst dancer?"

Both Will and Royce pointed at the man between them.

"I guess it's you, Charlie." Cessy motioned him up. "While the rest of you wait, you can go and grab a beer from the fridge. It's just down the hall to the left."

Both Will and Royce left their seats and walked off.

Cessy took Charlie by the hand and led him over to the open space between the couches and the stereo system. The busty woman paused to switch the stereo on, and to select whatever CD she had in mind. Once the music started playing, Cessy stood in front of her dance partner and started showing him how to move.

That Charlie guy was not getting it at all, Lorena observed. She also saw that his two companions were not wasting any time, either. Both Will and Royce came back with two open bottles each.

Cessy snickered at Charlie's ineptitude, while she attempted to show him a simpler side-step next. She held the young soldier by the waist and shoulder and slowly taught him the maneuver. This time, the young man did much better.

"See, it's not that difficult." Cessy complimented him. "Try and hold that same pace for an entire song, okay?" She looked over at the other two Marines. "Okay, I'm ready for number two."

"That would be you, Will." Royce teased. "Because you know I can dance."

"If you call what you do dancing." Will replied. "I call it the electric chair."

"Aw, you don't know good dancing when you see it." Royce countered. "All you do is hold your belt, bounce a little, and kick out at the guy next to you. If you call what I do the electric chair, I'm calling what you do an ass-kicking contest."

Lorena couldn't help but giggle.

Royce noticed her reaction. "Hey, take a look. Homegirl is relaxing already. Will, you get over there and dance with big momma, while I go and see what's up with little momma."

Lorena looked apprehensive, as the young black man stepped over. He dropped onto the couch next to her.

"What's up, girl?" Royce asked.

"Nothing is up." Lorena nastily replied. "You're wasting your time with me. Go back over there with your friends."

"Oh, it's like that? If you don't like my color, just say so. I'd rather you be straight out with me, than me trying to figure it out all night."

Lorena glanced directly at him, then slowly shifted her gaze elsewhere. "Look, I don't know you, but I don't like people like you. Your women are all loud and beating their kids in public, and your men are even worse. The young ones steal everything they can get their hands on, and the old ones just sit around on the corner and drink all day."

"Is that what it's like here in Dago?" Royce wondered. "Because black people do happen to live in other parts of the world, and we aren't all the same. Matter of fact, why don't you take a good look at my two partners over there. Do either one of them look or sound like ghetto thugs? You know how the saying goes, birds of a feather flock together. I'll tell you right now that those two guys are my homies."

Lorena considered Cessy's two dance partners. Charlie had visibly regressed, to the point where when he wasn't bumping into Cessy, he was bumping into Will. Lorena smirked at the young man's clumsiness. When Cessy yelped because Charlie had stepped on her foot, she even laughed a little.

Having also seen the incident, Royce grinned. "Yeah, that poor Charlie couldn't dance if his life depended on it. We call him Bad Luck Chuck. He's always tripping on his own shoelaces, or dropping his drinks on women, or doing some other stupid shit that leaves him all embarrassed."

"Well, I can guarantee you that his luck's going to change tonight." Lorena said. "My sister will see to that."

They both watched as Cessy playfully smacked Charlie on the butt, to set him into sidestepping again. Will seemed to be dancing well enough on his own.

"You might be right about that." Royce nodded, before he glanced over at the hand Lorena was holding her beer with. "I see you're wearing a wedding band. How come your man isn't here taking care of you?"

She sighed. "He doesn't want me anymore."

"How come?"

"Because I did something bad to him, and now he won't forgive me for it."

"Did you cheat on him?"

"No." Lorena shook her head. "I accused him of cheating, when he hadn't done anything at all. It was my fault, because I shouldn't have listened to the person who told me he'd been cheating, because that person was lying about everything. And now, it's too late for me to do anything about it, except to admit to myself that my marriage is over."

"So, go and tell him that you made a big mistake."

Lorena crossed her arms. "I'm not going to do that."

"Why, because you don't think he's worth it? Don't you love him anymore?"

She turned her face completely away from him.

"I guess it's none of my business, but if you still have feelings for him, you'd be a fool to let him get away from you without at least telling him how you feel. You might end up regretting that for the rest of your life."

"I don't want to talk about my husband anymore." Lorena stated.

"Let's talk about something else, then." Royce said. "Hey, check them out."

She looked back toward the dance trio, just in time to see Will give Cessy a good smack on the butt. Her sister jumped, as she hadn't been expecting the strike. She turned around and gave Will a long and leering look. Cessy then pivoted back toward Charlie, and started giving him pointers on his dancing once again.

Will stepped up behind her, brazenly setting his hand on Cessy's meaty butt. The woman's reply was to start gyrating her hips, and to slide her butt all over the Marine's open hand. This prompted Will to set both of his hands into motion. He started squeezing both her fleshy ass-cheeks. Cessy arched her back to encourage him to do even more.

In front of her, Charlie was still struggling with his moves, and stood completely oblivious to the action going on only a couple of feet away. Cessy put a stop to that, as she grabbed both his hands and placed them directly on her breasts. The kid seemed unsure of what to do next, until he settled down and started doing some groping of his own. Right before her eyes, Lorena was watching her sister get manhandled by two men who were less than half her age.

Cessy ordered the two to take off their shirts. Charlie was lean and very pale under his shirt. Will's frame looked sturdier and more tanned. Lorena noticed the small and silver dog tags each soldier wore around his neck.

"What do you think about all that?" Royce asked, as both men returned to fondling Cessy, from her shoulders down to her thighs, front and back.

Lorena seemed transfixed. This was so much more daring than the couple of times when Cessy had flirted with pizza-delivery men, and when she had tried to get Lorena to do the same. The older woman started, when she felt Royce's hand pressing against her breast. She looked down just as his ebony fingers began to caress her through her blouse.

"You say stop and I'll stop, okay?" Royce's soft voice reassured her.

His fingers gently focused around her nipple. They both realized that Lorena's breast was firm and fully aroused.

Lorena looked back toward Cessy, who was by then leading the two shirtless Marines into the center of the room. Her intrepid sister halted before the couch and did two things. One, she pulled the straps of her top past her shoulders, and lowered it to expose her large breasts. Two, she lifted her dress up to her waist to unashamedly expose her lower half. As Lorena watched, her younger sibling lay down on the couch and spread her legs wide open.

Charlie kneeled down first. His job was to suckle Cessy's breasts. Will had a tougher time getting into position. He ended up with his face buried between the woman's thighs.

Lorena had known her sister to be brazen, but she hadn't expected this much. She thought that Cessy would at least have the civility to take both young men upstairs and into her bedroom. Lorena never thought her younger sister would start the action right there in front of her, right there in the living room!

Royce's hand slid upward, lingering up near her collarbone for a brief moment, before it descended under her blouse. His warm fingers reached for the curve of her breast, enveloping a good portion of it. Lorena was surprised that it felt so good to have a new man, a different man, touching her. She would have never chosen a black man, Lorena knew. She would have chosen a Hispanic first, and an Anglo second, and even that was a big maybe. But this young Negro, he had chosen her. As a result, she may have been finding the encounter more exotic than she would have found the others. Never in a million years, would she have chosen a Negro to be her lover.

That last thought seemed to bring her back to her senses. Royce did not intend only to grope her up, but to consummate the act and make love to her. Lorena felt her body tense up, as she realized that he meant to stick his black cock into her.

"I guess that means stop." The young man noticed her reaction. He slowly withdrew his hand away from her bosom. "You don't have to say it. I saw what just happened."

Royce partly got out of his seat, reaching out for one of his open bottles. When he sat back down he aimed it into his mouth and took a swig.