All Comments on 'The House Of Robles Ch. 25'

by CorvusTurrim777

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disclaimer for whiners?

I have news for you: And it isn't good... at least not for you.

I wouldn't have to whine if there wasn't anything to whine about.

You seam like good writer (many red H's), so I can't call you retarded.

I will call you Masochistic fool... Why?

As I menschen above you have many red H to your name, but guess what?

You don't have any in LW category AT ALL!!!... Why?

Because most LW readers don't like cuck shit, and cheater winning. Why, it is only fiction?

Because it is personal, with you, me, or any other being maybe in that position.

Now... I am not pointing at this story in particular, but you when you stand up and shout, then don't be surprised if claws come out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A great story because it highlights the desperation of being alone.

Two overweight, over the hill women trying to assuage the loneliness they feel. Not very erotic, but a good story nonetheless.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed the Well Written Angst of Agnate-Hearted Lorena the Slender Milf Materfamilias of the Errant Robles Clan

When I read installments lot of ways I think that CV777 is consciously or unconsciously using Greek Mythology archetypes with Lorena's character having many parallels to Hera (Zeus's wife) who is intelligent, quite attractive and yet beset with jealousy by her husband's multiple dalliances has destructive spasms of anger .

The dialogue with silver tongued marine, the sibling rivalry clash and addition of Lorena's back story made this an exceptional read.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disclaimer guy

WTF is he talking about? His comments were all over the place. The only thing I got out his babbling is that you don't have an H in LW. He probably ran out of his meds, so you should overlook him. Yes, Lorena cheated, but she felt guilt about it, and Pablo is far from a cuck. If disclaimer boy wants to see cucks, he should check our most any other LW story; they sure aren't full of loving wives. The usual five from me. Lorena is definitely seeing the error of her ways.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Let.me see if I understand your disclaimer. Anyone who doesn't admire the perfect placement and beauty of your story is a whiner? The story speaks for itself, and no comments are necessary. That's as far as I got before stopping.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorvusTurrim777@CorvusTurrim777
Corvus Turrim is an author of adults-only erotica in a variety of genres, including taboo themes such as inter-family relationships, cheating wives, and in the broader scopes of fantasy, science fiction and a little in the way of horror. Corvus has independently published a go...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES