The House Of Robles Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorena couldn't decide whether Royce had lied to her or not. He seemed a suave young man who had a way with words. Perhaps Royce only said what he did in order to wet his whistle, or maybe he'd just changed his mind and wanted to try out Cessy after all. It didn't really matter if he lied, Lorena thought, because according to her sister Cessy, and according to those three young lovers, this is what life was all about.

Quietly, Lorena collected her clothing and went up the stairs to the guest bedroom. Nobody seemed to notice that she was leaving, but this didn't bother her at all.

An unknown number of hours might have passed, when Lorena was awakened by the sounds of someone fumbling through the second floor hallway. At first, she assumed it was one of the young Marines searching her out. Lorena was ready to repel any of them with her nails, until she glanced at the nearby digital clock and read that it was past two in the morning. There were no other lights to be seen or sounds to be heard. To Lorena, it felt as if she was sleeping in a house of ghosts.

The bumbling sounds came closer to her door. She heard a heavy form sulk against the doorway. This caused the door to be shoved open, and to bounce audibly on the wall behind it. Lorena could hear a person's labored dreaming. From the way this person merely leaned there and gazed into the room at her, Lorena decided this must be her sister. Cessy must have had her fill of the three Marines by then and sent them all home. Apparently her sister was still as drunk as a skunk.

"I know you're awake." Cessy softly hissed into the room.

Lorena said nothing. Instead, she wondered how much of that night had been a mistake for her. Perhaps all of it had been a mistake.

"You shouldn't have left the living room." Cessy said.

When Lorena had first come upstairs, and after she'd lain down and tried to will herself to sleep, she had a vision of her younger sister. In this surreal vision, she imagined Cessy with all three Marine cocks in her body: one in her mouth, one in her pussy, and the last one in her ass. For a long while, she wondered if Cessy really was trying that same maneuver downstairs.

"You think you're better than me, don't you?" Cessy's words came across slurred.

What could Lorena say to that? She was finding herself thoroughly disgusted with what her sister had done that night, and with what she had done herself.

"Well, you're not!" Cessy's alcohol-soaked voice spat out. "You're not better than me. You're just an old, forgotten bitch, just like I am!"

Lorena was not about to fall for her sibling's baiting and get into a long and drawn out argument in the middle of the night. The older sibling did, however, open her mouth to acknowledge Cessy. Simply, Lorena said, "Go to sleep."

Cessy might have stayed there for another full minute, leaning against the darkened doorway and mentally reviewing her empty and disillusioned life. Eventually, the drunken woman shuffled away, banging not once but twice into the walls as she meandered her way to the master bedroom.

It took a long time after that, for Lorena to get back to sleep.