All Comments on 'The House Of Robles Ch. 31'

by CorvusTurrim777

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 4 years ago
Encore Taboo Coupling(s) Jumping the No No Shark?

The first time Lorena and Frankie knocked boots was a beautifully written installment with hybrid of angst and eroticism woven in. I have it earmarked on my favorite stories. This was a fine installment on its own but was a bit of a rehash of the original tryst. CT777 has multiple tools in his literary trick bag but needs to work on the dramatic arc and or three act format.

The big picture needs a jump start. A character killed off as in Sopranos or The Wire? Dunno. It's easy to be a critic rather then the creative. I'm not sure if this series can be saved , but I remain a fan of CorvusTurrim 777 and root for him to learn how to showcase his indisputable talent(s) to best effect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Say it ain't so

I've always enjoyed Casa De Robles. I know you've had issues with trolls, but just be like a duck and let that shit roll off your back. I would prefer to see more girl on girl sex, especially with Carmella as a submissive slut to the women of the family, but that's just a personal preference. If we're just discussing quality, there's nothing wrong with this saga. I hate to see book 2 come to an end, and hope book 3 doesnt have as lengthy a gap as between 1 and 2. 5* from me.

Jedd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorvusTurrim777@CorvusTurrim777
Corvus Turrim is an author of adults-only erotica in a variety of genres, including taboo themes such as inter-family relationships, cheating wives, and in the broader scopes of fantasy, science fiction and a little in the way of horror. Corvus has independently published a go...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES