The House of V Volume 01: Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let her dance about while he went to the equipment shelves, grabbing a long chrome, dildo-shaped item. Katie had never seen anything like it. It was curved and had a small ball on one end and a handle on the other. With practiced dexterity, Master Vince put the ball end into his slave's mouth.

"Get it wet, angel."

Her tongue worked around it until he was satisfied. Then he flipped it over and placed the ball on her clit, slowly rubbing it up and down. Her breathing was uneven and getting heavier as he worked on her. Without missing a stroke, he slid it into her pussy.

"Don't drop that, or I will be very upset." Master Vince warned.

She clamped her knees together to hold it in but it was too heavy for her slippery cunt lips and a moment later, it fell with a clunk onto the tile floor.

"Now look what you did," her Master admonished with a tut.

He seemed to consider his slave a moment before deciding. "I will give you one more chance. Don't drop it."

His words, like honey, poured over his nubile slave. Rapt, Katie was anxious to see what would happen next.

Master Vince slowly slid the shiny metal dildo back into place. Working it in and out, he tortuously pulled it up and down—bringing about another round of agonized moaning from his slave. He stopped and she clamped her knees together tighter. This time it stayed put.

Katie released the breath she hadn't realized she was holding. The tool was obviously bringing the slave pleasure. Katie made a mental note to ask what it was later.

The Master turned away from his pet and walked over to Katie. "Take a fifteen minute break."

As if on cue, the door behind her opened and Vivian led the way toward a posh bathroom lounge. It had overstuffed couches and large mirrors lined with clear Edison light bulbs. It was the fanciest bathroom Katie had ever seen.

Upon relieving herself, Katie was not surprised to discover that she was wet. Watching all of this was like watching dirty movies. Katie kept trying to keep her mind on the business at hand. She was a professional photographer after all. Still, she couldn't help but be affected by what she was seeing.

All too soon, Vivian returned to escort her back. When they reentered the room, the slave was still suspended on her tiptoes, holding the tool firm inside her. Katie had to admit, the girl had stamina.

"We're ready to resume," the Master told her.

Katie picked up the camera and found her position. Master Vince removed the silver toy and laid it aside. In between the sharp snapping of the riding crop, he kept going back to touch his slave's clit—rubbing it just long enough to get her breathing hard, but not enough to climax. Katie felt her own clit twitch as she listened to the sounds from the slave girl.

Changing tack, the Master loosened the ropes, allowing her to stand flat footed again. She sagged a bit but he whipped her and she stood up tall. Katie watched as he bent her over forward keeping hold of the ropes leading to her collar, then positioned himself behind her. He pressed his hard cock to her tight opening and rubbed back and forth, teasing her.

Then, still bent over, he turned his slave around. Grabbing her ponytail, he guided his cock into her mouth for a few short thrusts before directing her back around again. She was at his complete mercy. Katie gripped her camera tighter, catching every delicious moment.

In one hard thrust, Master Vince pushed himself inside the slick opening of his obedient slave. She sucked in a breath as he plunged violently into her again and again.

Her flesh rippled with the impact. He was by no means small, and Katie could see she was taking him all in. The grimace on the slave's face made her believe there was some pain in addition to the pleasure.

The skilled Master pulled back on her long ponytail until she was pressed up against him. He never missed a stroke. His hand snaked around her neck, and his long fingers pushed against her skin.

Katie kept clicking as she watched the drama unfold. She was getting warm. Too warm for her personal comfort. Without thinking, she unbuttoned the top three buttons of her shirt.

"We're all friends here. If you're feeling warm, take off your shirt," the Master said coolly without looking in her direction or stopping his slow fuck.

Katie contemplated it. Everyone else was naked so why not? She took the shirt off and laid it on a stool near the side table. Feeling the breeze across her neck and shoulders, she shivered. Her nipples reduced to the size of small raisins as the cool air filtered through the scant lace on her brassiere. It was strange to be half dressed but given the situation it wasn't really out of place.

The slave girl was outright moaning in her state of pleasure, but the Master pulled away abruptly, his cock shiny with her juices. Katie waited to see what he would do next—her camera poised below eye level, ready to start again.

She noticed how close she'd gotten to them, her "safe" distance had been cut in half. Throwing her inhibitions to the wind, she decided to switch to a different lens to get some closer detail shots.

Katie quickly darted over to the table and pulled what she needed. She kicked off her shoes as well. They were suddenly too loud, clicking on the tile as she walked. Now she could be like a ninja, padding around silently.

The Master resumed his barrage of snaps and teasing. Katie wasn't sure how much more of this the girl could take. If it were her, she would be begging for mercy by now. The heat between Katie's legs was growing unbearable. Her cunt lips were becoming engorged and it was making it uncomfortable to get into a good shooting position.

Again, as if aware of her condition, the Master directed his attention to her. "You may remove your trousers if you wish."

It was like he was reading her mind. Katie thought about it. Since her shirt was already off, the pants seemed like more of an obstacle than anything else. She slid them off, laying them by her shirt on the stool.

It felt good to be free of the cotton clothing. She could resume her job unobstructed. At least, that's what she told herself. She knelt down closer to them both.

The Master took his time, praising and punishing his subject. Rewards and punishments were the same. The crop provided both pain and pleasure. Ecstasy and torment. Katie's desire mounted.

"Can you come a little closer," Master Vince said to Katie.

It was less a question than a command. Katie cut the distance in half again. Now she could smell them both—his cologne and her tangy sex. It was a heady combination.

She was close enough to touch them. Looking through the lens only brought them closer.

"Would you like to touch her?"

Master Vince's question brought Katie up short. She stopped mid-snap to gaze up at him.

"No, um. . . I am. . .that is, I'm working. That would be inappropriate." Katie's cheeks stained red as she looked at the slave girl panting lustfully in front of her.

"Says the girl wearing nothing but her underthings." Master Vince smiled wickedly, and she was suddenly very aware of her proximity to them.

Should she break her personal rule of not fraternizing with clients? There was too much liability in the real world. But here. . .

Slowly, Katie put down the camera to reach out her hand toward the slave. She laid her fingers on one of the red hot welts on the girl's thigh. The slave winced as Katie raked her nails lightly across it.

Katie looked up at them to see if they were going to tell her to stop. Nothing was said. She ventured up to the soft skin of the slave's belly, tracing the lines of the silky red ropes. Exploring the skin beneath it, she finally came to rest on the expanse of the girl's breasts.

The ropes were tied in such a way that her beautiful breasts hung free. There were many red spots from the crop on them as well. Katie ran her thumb over the girl's nipples, fascinated when they reacted to her gentle ministrations.

She looked at the Master again, waiting for them to change their mind, but there were no objections. Quite the opposite. His eyes gleamed with pleasure.

Katie walked her fingers back down to the pale pink mound directly in front of her face. The lips to the slave's delectable opening were closed, hiding the treasure within.

Tentatively, Katie touched her cunt with her finger. The girl didn't back away as Katie had expected, even feared. Instead, she let out a sigh. Katie found herself releasing one as well. Her own engorged mound swelled even more.

Katie's fingers wandered lower until she was right over where the girl's clit would be. Biting her lower lip, she held in a breath as she slid them down into the warm wet flesh.

Overcome with an emotion she didn't understand, Katie pulled her hand back for a moment and stood up. She tilted the girl's face up to her. Her eyes were a soft chocolate brown, and Katie realized this was the first time she'd seen them.

"What's your name?"

"Venus," was all she replied.

"I want to make you cum, Venus. May I?"

"Yes, please." Katie could hear the longing in the slave girl's voice.

The Master only stood by, holding the ropes. He watched them both, his cock still standing at full attention. Katie noticed he was stroking himself slightly.

With her right hand, she reached down again and put her fingers to the girl's clit. She decided to do what she would have done to herself, starting with light pressure and small circles. As the girl responded to her attentions, Katie pressed a little harder. Her free hand rested on the slave's breast—playing with her nipple and caressing the welts.

Without warning, the Master let go of the girl and walked behind Katie. As he pressed himself against her, she stiffened in surprise but quickly relaxed when he ran his finger under the edge of her panties and found her wetness. Katie was too hot and eager to tell him to stop.

His skilled fingers found that magical spot and he began to play, matching her pace. Katie's circles became faster and faster—she touching the slave, the Master touching her. She was so turned on, she could feel her own climax building even as she noticed the slave girl was ready to explode all over Katie's wet fingers.

She leaned in close to whisper into Venus' ear, "You have been so patient. Come for me, little girl."

Venus' head rolled back as her climax ripped through her. With Master Vince still rubbing her dripping mound, Katie's own orgasm wasn't far behind and she leaned into Venus' shoulder, both of them cumming and moaning in sync.

Master Vince held her firm as Katie's climax waned. She noticed that he never let go of the slave's ropes. The three of them stood pressed together as the women regained their composure.

"Thank you, Venus," Katie intoned, still breathless.

"Thank you, ma'am."

The Master let her go and unhooked the ropes. Untying the slave's hands, they left the room without another word.

Katie stood there a moment, alone in the room. She redressed and returned the camera back on the table. As she was putting her jacket back on, Vivian came into the room to see if she was ready to depart.

They walked down the hall, from the elevator, to the front of the house and stopped to pick up her belongings from the locker.

"Was everything up to your expectations, Miss. James?" Vivian asked at last.

"Yes, it was exactly what I requested." Katie smiled.

"Shall we see you next month then?"

"Most definitely."

fin

* * * * *

The House of V…

Enter a world where whatever you can imagine can happen. Each short story is crafted around an invitation to the house where clients can experience any sexual desire.

12