The House Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Erika enters the party naked.
5.3k words
4.72
40.5k
96

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a continuation of The House Party: Part One, where Erika dared herself to walk to her friend's house party, naked...)

*

Erika stood there, still in a haze of disbelief. It was hard for her brain to process the magnitude of her situation. But there she still stood, at the front door of her best friend Jenny's house, without a stitch of clothing on.

Erika shuttered, listening to the music and conversation coming from the party happening inside the house.

Jenny stood there smiling from ear to ear taking in the wild view of Erika standing completely naked on her front porch. In a million years Jenny never thought Erika would have had the guts to follow through with this stunt, yet there they both were.

"You're completely insane, you know that?" Jenny laughed, eyeing up her friend from head to toe.

"Like what you see?" Erika teased, raising her hands above her head, proudly displaying her current naked state.

Although a complete ball of nervousness on the inside, Erika was so turned on by her current situation that it was easy to translate her arousal into false confidence. Erika had finally reached the second, and most brazen part of her adventure.

In order to make it back to clothes and shelter, Erika knew she had to get the key from her friend. Problem was, Erika had no idea what Jenny had in store for her inside the party, or what she would have to do in order to get her apartment key back from her friend.

Before Erika had too long to process what was happening, Jenny grabbed her hand.

"C'mon! I'll show you around!" Jenny exclaimed, taking her friend by the hand, pulling her into the house party.

Although the music continued, the vast majority of conversations stopped, when the unexpected view of a nude girl entered the party.

Erika felt vulnerable, exposed, and scared, yet overwhelming arousal washed over her, overpowering her other emotions. She blushed as she walked into the living room.

Erika felt the eyes of the twenty something people all hanging out in the living room on her. Still being led by her friend by the hand, she suddenly felt far more naked than she did previously. The coolness of the hardwood floor under her feet felt shocking in contrast to the rest of Erika's body feeling flushed and hot.

Erika stood there, still partially in shock, too embarrassed to speak. Luckily, she didn't need to.

"Everybody, this is my best friend Erika!" Jenny exclaimed, lifting her friend's hand above her head, twirling Erika around.

Erika couldn't help but laugh. She was completely naked at a house party being twirled around and put on display.

"Hello everybody," Erika giggled.

"Sooooo, what's the story here?" One of Jenny's friends laughed.

"Erika likes being naked, so I suggested that she come and be our entertainment for the evening!" Jenny explained proudly.

"She left her clothes locked away at home, and now she needs to earn her house key back," Jenny said in a taunting tone, slapping Erika on the ass.

Erika's eyes almost popped out of her head as her blush deepend, she put both of her arms behind her back, holding her now rosey butt cheek with both her hands, leaving her breasts and pussy fully on display.

"Did someone force you to do this?" Another one of Jenny's friends asked Erika.

"As crazy as it sounds, no.. This is a huge fantasy of mine, so I decided to challenge myself," Erika explained with a clear sense of nervousness in her voice.

"All I gotta do now is figure out how to earn my key back," Erika said playfully, looking up at her friend Jenny.

Erika knew she was at her friend's mercy, and like clockwork, Erika found herself naturally submitting to her friend. Feeling helpless and exposed, knowing that Jenny had all of the power over her only turned her on even more.

"We'll get to that!" Jenny laughed. She could tell how turned on Erika was by the submissive and hungry look in her eyes.

"But first, let's go meet everyone else!" Jenny said.

Snapping out of the heat of the moment, Erika remembered that this was only the first room. She had a whole house and backyard full of people to go display her nude self to.

Now that the initial shock of entering the house party had started to wear off, Erika's arousal began further drowning out any sense of nervousness or reservation. Erika was loving this. She could practically feel the party's eyes looking up and down every inch of her naked body. This is exactly what she wanted.

Erika, lost in her own thoughts and feelings, pondered how unusual of a situation she had put herself in. She might not get to experience something like this ever again. Erika made a mental note and challenge to herself to enjoy this as much as possible. She made a promise to herself to give way to her fantasies, and to not cover up or hide for any reason.

Erika was snapped free from her inner dialogue when she felt Jenny take her by the hand again.

"I can't wait to introduce you to everyone!" Jenny smiled at her friend.

Jenny led Erika by the hand as they exited the living room. As they passed through the doorway, Erika felt her nude body rub up against the other party goers as they entered the crowded kitchen, their eyes inches away from her.

Erika was led room by room through the party, being introduced to everyone. She grew more uninhibited by the minute as she confidently allowed herself to be put on display to the entire party. Shaking hands, introducing herself, Erika absolutely loved the attention she was getting. She almost felt drunk with the cocktail of feelings swirling around inside her.

In a party of about fifty, the lone naked girl didn't have a hard time attracting the spotlight wherever she ventured.

Erika finally found herself in the backyard after being introduced to everyone. She stood there enjoying having the warm sun and summer breeze gently caressing her body once again. She made her rounds around the backyard, sipping on a cold beer, and explaining her situation to people.

She wasn't sure why, but she was actually surprised with how positive and excited people got when Erika explained that she was doing this voluntarily to fulfill her fantasies. It felt great being allowed to be so open about her sexuality and having everyone be so encouraging.

As Erika was talking to one of the girls at the party, she felt a hand grab her bare ass. She jumped out of surprise, turning around.

Jenny had caught back up with her.

"Making some friends I see!" Jenny said.

"Everyone here is so nice, I'm so happy I did this," Erika responded.

"Yeah, I can tell how much you're enjoying yourself!" Jenny teased, looking at Erika's flushed chest, and wet pussy.

It was painfully obvious how turned on Erika was.

"I have your first task," Jenny leaned over and whispered in Erika's ear.

Before Erika could even ask, Jenny called for everyone's attention, clinking her beer bottle with a fork.

"I have an announcement everyone! If anyone needs a beverage replaced, be sure to tell our new waitress, and she'd be more than happy to serve you!" Jenny yelled to the party, pushing Erika out in front of her.

Erika got excited. She knew this would further force her to interact with the strangers at the party and exhibit herself. Erika looked over to the counter on Jenny's porch that had coolers and drinks already set up.

As she started walking over to the makeshift bar she was now charged with manning, Erika heard her friends' voice pipe up once more.

"Oh, and one more thing," Jenny paused for dramatic effect.

"Erika is my property. And since my parents always taught me to share my toys, I wanted to let everyone know that you are all welcome to touch and play with her however you'd like," Jenny announced to the surprise of the party goers.

Erika stopped dead in her tracks. Slowly turning around to face her mischievously grinning friend, she knew tonight was about to take a wild turn. Not only was her body free game now, but Jenny actually called Erika her property. A toy even. Erika felt humiliated, but she loved it.

Erika was very quickly learning how much she loved being told what to do. Although she was well out of the closet as an exhibitionist, Jenny could tell how much of a submissive Erika was, and she fully intended on taking advantage of that.

The party's attention was entirely back on Erika after Jenny's announcement. Singles looked excited to play with the new party favor, and couples looked at each other for approval. The overall atmosphere shifted, this was no longer a harmless nudist, Erika was now seen by everyone as a sexual object.

Erika made her way up to the counter. She was on fire. She knew what was surely to come, and the attention she was getting was almost too much to bear.

As she walked across the porch, she moved in an exaggerated fashion, swaying her hips back and forth, sticking her breasts out. Her tits and ass gently jiggled with each step. Erika was putting on quite the display, almost daring everyone to take advantage of Jenny's offer.

Erika felt safe though. Part of the submissive's mind is knowing that as long as her dominant partner is there, calling the shots, that she is protected against things going too far.

Erika reached the counter, looking around at the party to see who would break the trance and be her first customer. Erika felt the wood deck under her feet, as she curled her toes, bit her lower lip, and caressed the countertop in, lost in her state of arousal and fear.

Finally, someone spoke up.

"I could use a refill!" A voice spoke up from the middle of the crowd.

Erika looked up to see a tall, handsome man staring back at her, smiling.

"Sure! What'll ya have?" Erika said cheerfully, playing into her new role.

"Vodka soda please!" The young man responded.

"Coming up!" Erika replied obediently.

Some of the party goers returned to their original conversations, but the majority of the attention was still on Erika. People watched as Erika fixed up her first drink order, her breasts jiggling back and forth as she mixed the drink and filled the cup with ice. Erika looked back at her audience, smiling shyly.

Erika finished the drink and walked confidently over to her first customer. She handed over the mixed drink and placed her hands invitingly behind her back, staring submissively into the eyes of the handsome stranger.

"Why thank you, Erika!" He said.

His free hand wasted no time, reaching out and grabbing Erika's left breast. Erika bit her lip as she watched the man freely grope her nude body in front of everyone.

"Well, what do you say Erika?" Jenny demanded, smiling while she watched the current situation play out.

"Hmmm?" Erika managed to moan out. Hopelessly lost in how good she felt.

"Why don't you thank the nice man for playing with you, isn't that what you wanted?" Jenny said.

Erika smiled. Her friend was playing more into her submissive nature, and she loved it.

"Thank you sir.." Erika said, looking up longingly at her first customer, as his hands roamed freely over her tits, pinching one of her nipples.

"No, no, the pleasure was all mine!" He responded. "My name's John by the way".

"Nice to meet you John," Erika responded, shaking his hand.

Erika made her way back to the counter, blushing. Everyone watched her pass by, they knew that this meant game on.

After this first encounter Erika was bombarded with drink orders. Carrying beers and mixed drinks through the crowd, she felt hands all over her nude body. People grabbed her ass as she walked by, squeezed her tits any time she stopped to drop a drink off, and the braver of the party goers even rubbed Erika's pussy, only making her more wet and turned on.

The more Erika got aroused, the further into the submissive role she fell into, she cheerfully and obediently filled drink orders while allowing herself to be passed around and groped like a sex toy. Erika was getting closer to losing herself to an orgasm as time and interactions went on.

Eventually, Erika found herself surrounded by two men and a girl all taking the chance to play with her nude body. The girl was standing in front of her, pinching Erika's nipple and making her suck on her finger, while the two guys stood on either side, both feeling her entire body up. Grabbing her ass, rubbing her pussy, Erika felt the familiar feeling of an orgasm welling up. She knew she couldn't hold off much longer without cumming. She was in complete ecstasy, writhing back and forth responding to all of the hands on her body, she desperately wanted to cum.

Just before she was sent over the edge, she heard Jenny's voice again. The hands stopped, and she was pushed out into the middle of the crowd.

Erika was practically shaking. After being teased for so long she was a hot ball of arousal. She smiled as she walked through the crowd to her friend Jenny, pinching her nipple with one hand, and sucking on her finger with the other. Erika now walked with the confidence that only someone that was on the brink of orgasm, hungry for more could have, especially for being the only naked person at a party.

Once Erika reached her friend, Jenny announced that there was a new party game.

"Attention, everyone! I am pleased to announce that we will be having a raffle!" Jenny exclaimed.

"I am about to draw four names from this bowl, and the winners will get to decorate our little toy with whatever they'd like!" Jenny announced proudly as she revealed a bold permanent marker she pulled from her pocket.

Everyone at the party loved this idea and responded with a round of applause.

Erika could tell this move was premeditated because Jenny already had everyone's names written on tickets. How long had she been planning this move? And what else did she have planned for the rest of the evening?

"Erika, would you mind holding this for me?" Jenny asked her naked friend.

Erika put her hands out in front of her, taking the marker from her friend.

Erika stood there rocking back and forth, half smiling, and half biting her lower lip. She was still loving feeling everyone's eyes on her naked body.

Jenny plunged her hand into the bowl, mixing all the tickets together.

Erika watched with anticipation, wondering what people would write or draw on her. Erika was slightly nervous at this concept; she knew that permanent marker would take days to get off her skin. But this was beyond her control, she already knew that she was going to do anything Jenny told her to do.

"Here we are!" Jenny drew four raffle tickets from the bowl.

"Chris, Britney, Steph, and John!" Jenny announced the winners as everybody clapped.

Erika recognized the name John. He was the guy who first ordered a drink from her!

"Fuck he's hot.." Erika thought to herself. "What I wouldn't give to fuck him right now.."

The audience made a hole as the winners proudly appeared to claim their prize.

The four stood in front of Erika, eyeing up their new canvas.

Erika couldn't take her eyes off John. She needed to feel his hands on her body again. She was so helplessly aroused that if given the chance, she'd pull his pants down and suck is dick in front of everyone. These thoughts had to stay inside for now.

though it wasn't hard to imagine what Erika was thinking. She was looking at John the same way a cat looks at its prey. She bit her lip and fidgeted with the marker in her hands as she looked lustfully at John. She was practically drooling.

These feelings kept being added on top of each other. As she stood naked and helpless in front of the party, she could only think about one thing. She needed to cum. Badly.

The winners stepped forward closing in around Erika. Snapping out of her trance on John, she looked at all of them, handing the marker to anyone willing to grab it first.

She felt very vulnerable. Not only was she still naked in front of everyone, she was now offering her body up to be drawn on. Who knows what kinds of things they'd draw or how long she'd carry marks on her body?

Steph grabbed the marker from her hand.

"I'll go!" Steph gleamed.

Steph grabbed Erika's hip, turning her around.

"I think i'll draw on her butt!" She announced.

Everyone giggled as Steph slapped Erikas firm ass.

Erika gasped. Being displayed and spanked was not doing anything to help Erika's arousal.

Erika felt the cold marker touch her skin as Steph made the first mark.

Shortly after, Steph announced she was done, and Erika turned around to see a big heart with the words "Fuck me!" written inside of it.

Kind of dirty, fairly tasteful. Erika liked it though. For some reason the words "Fuck Me" helped make her nudity more sexual. She wasn't just a nudist; she was on a mission to fill her sexual fantasies.

Britney rushed up next, and in a similar fashion chose Erika's other butt cheek as her canvas. Britney wrote "Spank Me!" in big block letters on Erika's other cheek, and to the crowd's approval Britney proceeded to spank Erika directly on the new inscription. Hard. Although it hurt, the spank reverberated through her ass cheeks and through all the right places. Erika moaned audibly, almost cumming.

"Oh wow, I think she liked that," Jenny teased, grabbing Erika by the chin.

"Jenny.. Please. I really need to cum," Erika pleaded with her friend, her head still in Jenny's hand.

"Don't worry sweetie, that'll happen before the night is over, i'll make sure of it!" Jenny giggled.

Jenny grabbed Erika by the back of her hair and forcefully spun her around to face the crowd again. Erika was being pulled around, drawn on, disgraced in front of a whole party of strangers. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever imagining herself ever getting to experience something like this. But here she was right in the middle of her deepest fantasy.

"Who's next?" Jenny asked the two boys.

"I'll go!" Chris announced.

Chris rushed up onto the porch in which Erika was being displayed. Grabbing the marker, he scribbled something quickly on the side of Erika's rib. Chris seemed nervous, as his girlfriend wasn't too far away, watching.

He stepped back and handed the marker off.

"Did he just sign his name?" Erika thought to herself, slightly confused.

"Meh.. To each their own," She shrugged.

The rest of the party goers had a similar response.

Finally, Erika looked up, her gaze meeting John's. Finally.

John approached Erika holding up the marker. John grabbed Erika's breast pulling her closer. Erika bit her lip, not even trying to cover up how much that was turning her on.

"Having fun?" John asked.

"Yes sir.." Erika whispered seductively.

Erika was under his spell. Even though there were at least twenty people all circled around watching her being man handled, if given half the chance, she would have fucked him right there. She would do anything John told her to do.

"Any requests?" John asked, looking down on the naked girl.

His hand moved downward, rubbing her wet pussy. Erika moaned.

"Make me your slut." Erika said quietly, her hands clasped behind her back, giving John free reign of her nude body.

"As you wish," John winked, uncapping the marker.

John placed the marker down on Erika's chest. It felt cold against her hot, flushed skin. Erika was practically sweating.

After about a minute John looked up from Erika's chest.

"How's that?" He asked.

Erika looked down and smiled. In large, block lettering, John had written "SLUT" across her chest.

Erika felt so dirty. She loved it.

People clapped at the conclusion of the raffle event as Jenny swooped in and stole her friend away from John.

Jenny grabbed both of Erika's hands and held them up her head, leading her through the crowd, and displaying the words "Fuck Me", "Spank Me", and "SLUT" written clearly on her naked body to the party.

12