The House Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika was in heaven. She was the center of attention, and the mixture of exposure, teasing humiliation, and helplessness was getting to her in a big way.

The two made it back to the outside bar.

"Having fun?" Jenny asked her naked friend, pouring two shots of whiskey.

"Jenny.. I can't tell you how much this means to me.. This is everything I wanted to feel," Erika responded, pinching her own nipple and looking down at the word "SLUT" inscribed on her chest.

"Good!" Jenny winked, handing Erika her shot.

The two tossed the whiskey back, grimacing as the alcohol burned their throats.

"I have one more plan for you before I set you on your way," Jenny said, trying not to cough.

"Anything..." Erika responded.

She was falling quite nicely into her new submissive role.

Without a word, Jenny grabbed Erika's hand, leading her through the party. People had been getting tipsier, and bolder. Everyone within reach grabbed or spanked a part of Erika's body as they passed by. It felt amazing having so many hands all over her bare skin.

Finally, the two went up the staircase, and into a private room.

Erika looked up at her friend inquisitively.

"Go ahead!" Jenny nodded towards the door. "I know this is what you want".

Erika dropped her friend's hand and placed it on the doorknob.

Erika pulled the door open, revealing John standing there by himself.

Erika looked back devilishly at her friend before slamming the door shut.

The naked girl walked seductively across the room towards John.

Erika reached John, placing her hands on his dick from the outside of his jeans.

"How can I please you?" Erika asked, looking lustfully up at her new friend.

John smiled, unbuttoning his pants, pulling out his dick.

Erika kneeled down obediently, wasting no time in taking his hard cock into her mouth.

Erika moved her head up and down holding the base of Johns dick, seeing how far down her throat she could take him.

"Holy fuck," John stammered.

Erika was making quick work of him. Working his shaft up and down with her spit and hands. Every time Erika took him to the back of her throat, her mouth watered more. She drooled down her chin, leaving drops of spit over her tits.

"Am I making you happy sir?" Erika asked, still stroking the hard-wet dick swiftly, looking up at John seeking approval.

"Fuck keep going..." John gasped.

John grabbed the back of Erika's head and thrusted his dick back into her mouth, deep into her throat. Erika kept eye contact with John the entire time. She stared up at him lovingly as he moved her head up and down his dick, fucking the back of her throat.

Erika loved the feeling of being used to make John good.

"I'm cumming," John gasped.

John pulled his dick out of Erika's mouth. A long trail of spit followed, landing on Erika's tits.

Erika kept stroking John's dick, staring up at him sweetly.

John moaned, warm cum shot out and splashed all over Erika's already wet tits.

Erika let go of John, looking down at herself. She was a mess. Erika's upper body was covered in drool and cum. Not to mention the still clear writing on her chest.

Erika stood up, wiping her mouth.

"Thank you.." She smiled, kissing John passionately.

Erika turned around and skipped back towards the door, she looked back playfully at the now satisfied looking John before opening the door.

Jenny was waiting at the bottom of the stares.

"Get down here you little slut!" Jenny yelled to her friend, smiling.

Jenny looked her friend's spit and cum covered body up and down as Erika looked around, taking everyone's lustful stares in.

"Ready to earn that key?" Jenny asked.

"Yes please," Erika giggled.

Jenny turned away from Erika making another announcement.

"Attention everyone! My friend Erika has one more show for everyone before I let her go! Meet us in the front yard!" Jenny yelled to the party.

Erika looked up at her friend with a sense of shock on her face. What in god's name could they be doing in the front yard?

Jenny looked at Erika with a devilish grin.

Grabbing Erika by the hair on the back of her head, Jenny dragged the nude, cum covered girl back through the party. More hands, found her body, grabbing and feeling her all over.

Erika felt so used, so dirty, she felt like such an exhibitionist slut and she absolutely loved it.

Finally, they reached the front yard. The party goers formed a circle around Erika on Jenny's front lawn, along with a few other passersby.

Erika stared back at everyone staring at her.

"To earn your key back, its finally the moment I know you've been waiting for!" Jenny announced to her friend in front of the small crowd.

"Go lay in the middle of the street and make yourself cum in front of all of us, and the key is all yours!" Jenny said playfully to Erika.

Erika stood there, feeling the grass beneath her feet and twisting her nipples, giggling.

It was nearly twilight. Erika had been naked at Jenny's party for hours now, being passed around like a toy, disgraced, and finally used to satisfy one of Jenny's friends.

Erika knew she was hopeless. If Jenny asked her to do this right when she arrived there'd be no chance that she'd have the courage to pull a stunt like this. But given her current state, she couldn't wait to fuck herself in front of everyone.

Erika skipped to the sidewalk smiling nervously, looking both ways for any sight of cars, Erika walked slowly out to the middle of the road. The asphalt was still warm from the summer sun beneath Erika's feet as she stepped out from the crowd, and into the open street.

Erika's hands traveled up and down her body as she reached the middle of the road.

Erika turned, facing the crowd watching her from the sidewalk. She sat down, spreading her legs for her audience, and slowly beginning to play with herself.

The boldness of her situation was overwhelming to her, Erika now found herself completely naked, masturbating in front of at least thirty people in the middle of the street. Not to mention the word "SLUT" still clearly on display across her chest under a glistening layer of cum and spit.

This wasn't Jenny's party anymore; Erika was back in public. The party was used to seeing Erika prancing around naked, but now anybody could just walk by and she her in her current depraved state.

Erika started moaning. She had wanted this orgasm so badly for so long. One hand working feverishly on her pussy, plunging fingers into her wet pussy, taking them out, tasting herself, and rubbing her clit. Her other hand worked her breasts, she loved feeling Johns cum on her tits as she groped herself and pinched her nipples.

Erika was not shy about expressing how amazing she felt. Her eyes rolled back as she moaned loudly.

She could hear people talking, making comments about how hot she looked. She could hear cars in the distance again, this reminded her of how exposed and vulnerable she was.

"Oh fuck!! Yes yes yes!" Erika yelled out, feeling her orgasm getting closer.

Erika looked up lustfully at her audience. How slutty must she look right now, fingering herself in the middle of the street in front of a crowd of strangers.

Finally, it hit, Erika threw her head back, laying down on her back, Erika completely sprawled out as the first waves of her orgasm hit her. Erika practically screamed when the peak of her orgasm hit, rolling around in the street, feeling the warm asphalt on her entire body.

Wave after wave of ecstasy hit Erika as the party watched, almost in disbelief.

As Erika's orgasm subsided, she was left, sweaty and shaking in the middle of the road. Still slowly feeling her body up and down, while the final waves traveled gently through her body.

The evidence of Erika having one of the best orgasms of her life was quite apparent from the puddle she now laid in.

Erika laid there, smiling from ear to ear, breathing heavily and staring up at the sky.

Suddenly she heard Jenny approach her, followed by the metallic clink of her key hitting the asphalt next to her.

"Good job, you fucking earned this.." Jenny laughed, looking down at her naked friend.

Erika grabbed the key, standing up quickly. Erika grabbed Jenny by her shirt, pulling her in, and kissing her passionately on the lips.

"Thank you so much.." Erika said to her friend, staring deeply into her eyes.

Jenny could tell how much this evening meant to Erika.

"You're crazy girl... I never thought in a million years you had the guts to pull all this off" Jenny replied.

Erika quickly began to remember how much courage something like this would tale when she looked up from her friend, seeing the audience staring back at her, clapping with approval.

All of the nervousness Erika's arousal managed to stifle, almost immediately came crashing back.

A now clear headed and still naked Erika kissed her friend once more on the cheek. Key in hand, Erika waved shyly at everyone watching her.

"Bye everyone! I gotta get home now!" Erika clutch her apartment key with both hands to her chest, as she hurried through the crowd one more time.

Erika was nearly jogging down the sidewalk in the direction of her house, as Jenny's guests returned into her house.

After finally achieving the orgasm she wanted so badly, Erika's sense of shame came rushing back to her.

Erika looked down at her body as she moved along, listening to the gentle slaps of her bare feet hitting the sidewalk.

A final string of cum fell off of Erika's breasts and they jiggled, and Erika watched it hit the cement.

Erika laughed to herself, she really was out of her mind.

Erika move swiftly back through their neighborhood. She heard a car approaching, but she couldn't even bear to look up, she was on an absolute mission to reach the cover of her apartment.

The car passed without incident but got a clear picture of the words "Fuck Me" and "Spank Me" written clear as day on Erika's firm ass as she hurried along.

Finally, Erika saw a sight for sore eyes. The familiar building in which her apartment resides.

Erika broke out into a run; she didn't want her neighbors to see her in her current state. At least not yet.

She reached her door, inserted the key and threw herself into her living room.

Erika collapsed onto her floor, wasting no time in plunging her fingers back into her wet pussy. Erika laid on her carpet reaching orgasm after orgasm, playing back the evening's events in her head.

Finally, Erika laid there. Completely drained and satisfied. Tonight, had been beyond any of Erika's wildest dreams. She smiled to herself. She should be ashamed, but she was practically exploding with pride. She couldn't believe she actually did all of that!

Finally, a ding came from the cell phone she had left behind. Erika picked up her phone to see a text from Jenny.

"So.. What's next?"


12