All Comments on 'The House Party Pt. 02'

by ExhibitionistErika

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This is very good. I have been expecting it for quite some time. Keep it up. I love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

Love it. Keep it up.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesalmost 4 years ago
Five

I think you have done something remarkable with this story. You kept the action from slipping into a cheap porn shot, kept Erika and Jenny trusted friends, and wrote in a way that communicated your passion (and interest) for pure exhibitionism. Well done.

You might want to find a second pair of eyes to help with editing. Think of it as exposing yourself! For example, shutter and shudder got mixed up.

I hope you go on with this tale, and I hope you keep the delicious incremental blooming arousal of the exhibitionist. There are already lots of stories about submissives being used.

JeanPetersJeanPetersalmost 4 years ago
I can identify!

I've never been the only nude person at a party, but this story has me wanting to try it! monkeykinglives is right that the relationship between the two women is key to this story (pardon the pun). -- Jean

winecountryanniewinecountryanniealmost 4 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for a really fun story... Part One had me hooked, so I was happy to see this sequel.

I HAVE been the only nude person at a party, so I enjoyed the theme... and the way you captured both the anxiety and the thrill of it. Good job! My several experiences as the only nude person haven’t include any groping... but all have included the opportunity for men and women to closely inspect wherever they would like. Yes... this IS a total turn-on!

Keep writing... I really like your style and attention to detail. Hugs.

PorterrhPorterrhalmost 4 years ago
Good eroticism

Good story, love the exhibition/submission angle. Love the way Erica glorifies in her Own nudity and enjoys displaying herself - there are images‘influences

of PD in your writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brafisto!

Del moy selabri constabli brafisto!

El uchi conaftico moy abri constablo.

Cona abri del constable much festa amecro.

Brafisto.

More Pleas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic story

I loved this. Great writing. Hopefully you'll have more in you for more!

brickman4brickman4about 3 years ago

And not one flash of a camera phone .

Damn if I was there , there would be a documentary if only for Erika , Jenny and myself .

I guess you can tell I loved the story .

wombat52wombat52about 3 years ago

luv it. looking forward to reading more.....

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotabout 3 years ago

She was “a hot ball of arousal” indeed!

Exquisite!

Jessy69Jessy69almost 3 years ago

Superbe histoire et très belle écriture ... Je ne sais quelle est la part de vécu (100 % j'espère), mais j'ai vraiment ressenti la tension sexuelle monter tout le long du récit ... de cette simple envie d'exhibition jusqu'à cette masturbation devant les invités et au milieu de la rue ...

Erika est vraiment sans limite ... et Jenny a beaucoup d'imagination ... C'est vraiment un grand duo qui est né là ...

Moi aussi je dis "quelle est la prochaine étape ? " et surtout très vite ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jenny should have made Erika walk home naked and hands cuffed behind her back.

Runner4069Runner40699 months ago

Love the story! Great job, and I hope to hear more about Erika's adventures.

Thanks for sharing

TerenceJamesTerenceJames4 months ago

Another brilliant story about Exhibitionist Erika, what a girl, loved it. I really do appreciate a proper exhibitionist story. So many stories start off with a bit of exhibitionism and quickly go to sucking and fucking. Thank you for this, hopefully there will be many more adventure of Exhibitionist Erika.

MasterdymMasterdym3 months ago

Excellent writing. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous