All Comments on 'The House Sitter'

by O2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
smokin'

Certainly this deserves several more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Five Stars, But...

<br>

...but for a few small typos, and please watch things such as, <i>"the sound of a lounge chair being drug over."</i> The word is <i>dragged</i>. An editor would have corrected that.

<br><br>

But, a great story, and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter - although please don't spoil it by hurrying - take all the time you need to get it just right.

<br><br>

xx

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Very nice story.

I liked this story a lot. I thought it was a good read and you let the characters have fun without going over the top. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just the beginning?

Is there more to the story? Will there be new chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ANOTHER ONE

this was really good, please write another 1!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too slow

Of course they are not lesbians are they?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I enjoyed it.

I enjoyed the pace and getting to know the characters. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Mmm mmm mmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely

Very sweet and beautiful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userO2@O2
Happily married straight male who loves the outdoors, gardening, photography, and staying fit. I tend to write when the weather is abysmal, and I don't want to go outside. I have a few stories in the works, but it may be a while before I finish them enough to publish. I wri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES