The Houseguest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in my room I began replaying the day's events. Obviously Devon ignored my warning about asshat and Bethany but she had also rejected his attempts at her showing him any type of affection.

Then it dawns on me that perhaps I was seen by one or all of them and what I witnessed was just a show for my benefit. If this were the case tomorrow's activities will prove to be fruitful indeed. I decide to call my friend Phil who is a private investigator telling him I need to borrow some equipment.

He shows up about 45minutes later and I let him in. I fill him in on my situation and he gives me a demonstration on how to use the camera with the telephoto lens and how and where to place the micro cameras and recorder as to be inconspicuous. "Alec I'm sorry this is happening to you my man. I hope for your sake that she doesn't fall for their bullshit." Phil is one of my oldest friends and his care and concern are genuine.

"Thanks bro. I hope so too." I tell him.

"Do me a favor and keep close tabs on the equipment as it about $10,000 to replace it. Good luck and keep me posted. If you need me professionally just ask!"

With that Phil heads out and I'm feeling hungry so I grab my dinner from the refrigerator and use the microwave to heat up my étouffée. Suddenly the room is filling with such tantalizing aromas. I take a slice of bread butter it. I grab a beer from the refrigerator and sit down to enjoy my meal.

After dinner I watch some TV and decide to turn in early as I want to be near my house first thing in the morning to observe any comings and goings. As I drift off to sleep I wonder if tomorrow is the day that my marriage will come crashing down.

I wake a 5am and I take a quick shower dress and jump into my car. I stop by a fast food place for a quick breakfast and coffee before parking on my street where I can watch my house without being noticed.

About 9am I see the garage door open and Devon back out into the street. I follow her doing my level best not to be seen by her in her mirrors. She is heading toward Bethany's place. Once we are out of our neighborhood I see his head pop up, it's asshat. He is sitting close to Devon.

I arrive near Bethany's to see them engage in a rather passionate kiss before exiting the car and heading hand in hand to Bethany's apartment. For the first time tears begin to fall as I'm gut punched and overcome with an overwhelming amount of anger, pain and frustration while I am bearing witness to the end of my marriage.

After regaining my composure I remember the camera I borrowed from Phil and pull it out and wait. It's a Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR equipped with an EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM zoom lens. At 10:15am they come out with Bethany hand in hand yet again.

I start snapping photos. When Devon and asshat get to the car they embrace and share another passionate kiss all the while I'm snapping away concentrating on the rhythmic click of the shutter in order to resist the urge to go over and break asshat's neck with my bare hands.

When they get into Devon's car I decide I have enough photos so I head to my house. I park a block away and walk to my former home. Opening the door I go in and set up a voice activated recorder taping it to the nightstand next to the bed.

Next I stick a micro camera to the ceiling fan above our bed, another on a picture frame that sits on my bureau facing the bed and one on each bed post. Then I place cameras in the kitchen and living room as well. I open up my laptop and the program I downloaded last night allowing me to access the cameras live and view in real time as well as record.

I do a check of the cameras and find I need to tweak the placement on two of the cameras. I make the adjustments do a final test and everything is set. So I close my laptop and leave the house and make my way back to my car before Devon returns.

At 1pm Devon's car approaches the driveway. I can only see her but I'm sure asshat is lying down so the neighbors don't spy him and ask questions. I activate the program and begin watching the live feed and sure enough Devon and asshat enter from the garage and I hit the record button. As soon as they are in the house asshat makes a move to pull Devon in for a hug and she pushes him back.

"Lorenzo I told you that I'm married and I don't intend to cheat on my husband so knock it off!"

Devon was practically screaming at him. Asshat replies, "Come on Dev, I know you were getting into a groove yesterday before you got home I know you want this!" as asshat pulls his cock from his zipper exposing himself to my wife.

"Put that thing away Lorenzo! I had a bit too much wine and being in the sun I let my guard down. I made a mistake kissing you but I love my husband. The only reason you were here last night and today is due to Bethany's weekend guest. Tomorrow you're out of here. Either back to Bethany's, a hotel, or find a place I don't care!"

All of a sudden things take a turn for the worse. "Hey you cock teasing bitch I know you want some of this and now you're going to get it!"

Then he grabs Devon and starts kissing her and fondling her breasts through her blouse. This asshat is forcing himself upon my wife. I leap from the car and using my key I head into the garage grabbing an aluminum softball bat and head inside.

Devon is trying to get away but the asshat is just too strong for her. I reach them and I wind up and swing hitting him in the side of his right knee dropping him to the floor. He starts to get up and this time I get a good swing right onto his right kneecap dropping him back to the floor in serious pain.

"Devon, call 911 and get the police!" I yell across the room as asshat lunges from his knee trying to knock me down. I take the bat and jam the barrel end right into his solar plexus a couple of times until he is unable to breathe or move any further. "Hey asshat, make another move and I'll break every bone in your body!"

I hear the sirens and the squeal of the tires on the asphalt and in a flash two uniformed officers come through the door with weapons drawn. They see Devon with her blouse torn, asshat on the floor and me with the bat still in my hands.

The officers swing around and train their weapons on me and said "Drop the bat now!!" I comply dropping the bat away from asshat and I put my hands in the air. One of the officers is standing near Devon keeping his weapon trained on me as the other tells me to put my hands on my head and interlock my fingers.

I'm about to be cuffed when Devon spoke up saying, "No officer that's my husband and he was defending me from this man who was trying to rape me!" pointing to asshat on the floor. The officer immediately put his cuffs on asshat and told me to relax.

Soon there were detectives on scene and they took our statements while the uniforms took asshat into custody. Detective Dan Williams said, "I think we have all we need for now. If anything else comes up I'll call."

Detective Chris Cagney a woman took Devon to the hospital to take photographs, collect any trace evidence and a rape kit even though there wasn't any penetration. A couple of hours later Detective Cagney returned Devon to our home. As soon as she came through the door she ran to me throwing her arms around me while sobbing heavily saying, "Alec I'm so sorry. Please forgive me!"

I take her into my arms saying, "Its okay babe he didn't get to hurt you! Let's get something to eat and then you take a nice relaxing bath we'll talk about things tomorrow!" I go into the kitchen and make us some sandwiches and soup. While dev is finishing her meal I go up to the bathroom and draw a hot bath and lay out her nightie and a clean towel.

As I'm finishing Devon comes into the bedroom. I walk into the bedroom she looks a bit lost and overwhelmed. "Babe your bath is ready bubbles and all." I look into her eyes and see pain and humiliation. I take her into my arms saying, "Devon it's not your fault! Whatever reason you invited that asshat here it is not an invitation to assault you! Don't blame yourself you did nothing wrong!"

"Oh Alec, I made a horrible mistake in judgment yesterday. Bethany saw you at the seafood festival. See told me that see needed some privacy due to having her lover come for the weekend and Lorenzo couldn't stay with her. So I left before they did but I waited in the parking lot for Lorenzo." She pauses as she starts to sob softly.

"We drank a bit of wine and I told them Lorenzo could stay the weekend in our guest room. When Lorenzo got into the car he thanked me and then he slid over next to me, grabbed me and kissed me on the lips." She had to stop for a moment as her sobs became heavier.

"Alec I'm so sorry! I pushed him away and told him that if he couldn't behave he needed to find a motel for the weekend. He promised to behave and he did last night. Then you know the rest, By the way how did you get here so quickly?"

"Well I saw all of you at the festival as I was eating. I saw you talking and laugh with that bitch and the asshat. Given your behavior Friday and my little proclamation regarding their plans and how I felt about you seeing them I stewed about it all night long."

"I decided to drive out to the house this morning to see what goings on were taking place. When you left the parking lot Saturday I thought you were alone but now I know you weren't. This morning I was sitting in my car watching the live feed from the security cameras I placed inside Monday. I was watching and when I saw he was forcing himself on you I came rushing in. You know the rest from there."

Pushing away from me she said, "You were spying on me?"

"Yes. The hours I spent in that hotel room alone with my thoughts and wrestling with what your motives were regarding the events of Friday and then seeing you with them pushed me over the limit. I've wanted and need to know if our marriage was salvageable or if I needed to file for a divorce."

"So yes, I stooped as low as to spy on you today. Devon I wish I could apologize for it but I'm not sorry! If I hadn't been right outside then..."

Devon came rushing at me throwing her arms around me and giving me a great big kiss. Looking into her eyes I could see nothing but love and affection. Dev, my Dev is back! After kissing her again I help her out of her clothes and scooping her up in my arms I place her in the tub for a nice long soak.

While she is in the tub I retreat to the kitchen and bring her a glass of Chardonnay before leaving allowing her to relax and enjoy her bath. An hour later I hear her coming down the stairs so I walk into the living room. She is wearing her white terry cloth robe and the golden rays of light from the setting sun coming through the window are illuminating her descent. She had an aura like an angel was descending from the heavens above.

Looking into my eyes with the sweetest smile I've ever seen she pulls the tie of her robe. She slides it off and it gently hits the floor. I tell her that she is a beautiful goddess. "Dev I love you so much, I never want to lose you!"

She walks to me whispering into my ear "I'm sorry Alec for Friday for all of it. I love you and I plan to show you just how much. First I plan to press charges on Lorenzo for attempted rape. Even if he manages to get off his legal career is over."

"Also I plan on speaking with the partners Tuesday and Bethany will be out of a job once I tell them the whole sordid story. If they don't fire her I will resign immediately! In any case we are done as friends. I never want to see her again. Take me to be and make love to me please Alec I need you!"

We spent the rest of the night and most of Monday in bed. Sorry but I don't kiss and tell but even an undertaker couldn't wipe the smile from my face. Tuesday I'm still smiling. However Dev wasn't smiling while meeting with John Stark, James Evans and William Doan the founding partners.

During the meeting she made them aware of Lorenzo's attempt to rape her while a guest in our home and his subsequent arrest. She told them the role Bethany had in setting her up with Lorenzo and condoning his attempts to seduce her in order to destroy our marriage hoping to win over her affections and have her become her lover.

Dev came in the door with a smile as wide as the Grand Canyon. "Alec I've great news! The partners fired Bethany and had security escort her from the premises and plan to make sure she never works in another law office again or at least in this area of the country. They are also petitioning the bar to disbar Lorenzo."

"I spoke with Kylie Mc Manus in our criminal division and gave her the rundown on the case against Lorenzo. She told me that the case is fairly solid and with my testimony and, I'm sorry yours as well, there is a good chance that he will be convicted and do some serious prison time."

"Don't worry Dev, I've got your back and there is no need to apologize. I was returning from my overnight at Bill Simmons when I heard your screams and entered only to find our houseguest trying to force himself upon you. I intervened and prevented him from raping you and held him until the police arrived."

"Bill Simmons will give a deposition saying I was with him the entire day at the seafood festival where I drank too much to drive so he took me to his house where I spent the night leaving Sunday morning. So don't fret over my testimony, asshat will pay!"

It was several months before the investigation ended and the D.A. brought the case to trial. John Stark personally made sure he was denied bail so asshat spent the entire time in county lockup. We told our story under oath to the judge and the jury. The defense tried to say it was consensual. It was only when I appeared that Devon cried rape.

Devon was recalled to the stand. To refute the defense claims. I think it was the fear and pain in her eyes that swayed the jury. Asshat was convicted and again due to Stark's influence he was sentenced by the judge to the maximum sentence 7 to 10 years where he must serve at least five years before the possibility of parole.

Devon told me that after fired was fired that Stark, Evans and Doan, Esq. advised her to leave the Northeast or they would make her life a living hell. They were most convincing and Bethany simply disappeared.

About a year into Lorenzo's incarceration Detective Cagney phoned to tell me that Lorenzo life in prison was no cake walk. Seems he became some lifer's bitch. She said, "The lifer had a real sweet tooth but had no one putting money in his canteen account. So he began prostituting Lorenzo for candy bars and snack cakes. He refused to service an old lifer and spent 60 days in the prison infirmary. Now he just does what he's told and now they call him Lori."

As the call ended a smile came to my face because as I promised Devon the asshat would pay and he is with dividends.

Devon was in therapy for six months dealing with the trauma and her behavior that led up to the incident. I attended a few sessions dealing with her behavior that strange Friday evening up to and when she let asshat kiss her.

Devon admitted that she allowed Bethany to get into her head and that she didn't plan to have an affair with Lorenzo. She was brutally honest and said that she found him to be charming and attractive and that her resolve may have been weakening.

She developed anger towards me and after Bethany was in her ear all day that Friday she was really and thoroughly disgusted with me and it came to a head that fateful Friday evening.

I told the judge that I didn't trust Devon's judgment for allowing her to call into question me her husband and the state of our marriage. It took time but we are back to being a loving and connected couple where communication is the key component.

Reflecting on the past few months I've come to realize that everything that happened in the end served to make our marriage stronger though I wouldn't recommend it as a method to do so. I hear the doorbell meaning the guests are starting to arrive.

We are having a gender reveal party. That's right I'm going to be a father! With a smile on my face and just a hint of fear in my eyes I head inside excited to know if I've a son or a daughter. Either way all that matters is they are healthy and we will do whatever we can to make them happy. The future looks bright indeed.

12