The Houseguest

Story Info
A visitor changes everything for his host.
3.9k words
3.65
27.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains scenes of non-consensual and reluctant sex. All characters are over 18.

*****

The e-mail came out of the blue. It was from Ted Drake.

The last time we saw Ted, he was still married to Patti. My wife Libby and I knew them from our son's school. One or the other of them would be picking up their kids at the same time as we were picking up Luke. We made friends and used to go out together for dinners and shows. We'd have them over to our house and they had us to theirs. Then something catastrophic happened to their marriage and they quickly divorced. They both moved away. We never knew the details.

I occasionally heard from Ted on Facebook or in the odd e-mail, but he was basically more of a good memory than an active part of our lives.

That had all happened ten years ago. Our Luke was off to college across the country now and we were empty nesters.

Now after only sporadic contact, Ted's new e-mail came as a surprise. He was coming to town on business and thought he might drop by for a visit if we were amenable to the idea.

I talked with Libby before responding. Like me, she was happy to hear from an old friend.

"Ask him where he's staying. We could put him up in Luke's old room."

"It's a business trip," I said. "His work is likely putting him up in a hotel or something."

"Just ask," she said.

I tapped a reply back to Ted telling him we'd be very happy to see him and he was more than welcome to stay at our place.

A few minutes later, he got back to me. He'd take us up on our gracious offer; it seems he was his own boss now and didn't have a corporation's deep pockets for accommodations. He'd buy us dinner while he was here.

That all sounded fine. I confirmed the dates and marked our calendar.

The days passed and I didn't give Ted's visit much thought. I was looking forward to seeing him, but I was hoping the conversation wasn't going to be just Ted bitching about Patti the whole time.

The appointed day arrived and so did Ted.

Ted and I shook hands at the door and Libby gave him a big hug before inviting him in.

He was taller than I remembered, half-a-head taller than me. His build was lean and muscular. He still had a head of straight blond hair. He was tanned to a golden brown. He was a handsome devil, there was no doubt about it.

It was late afternoon, so we decided to dine out early and come back home later to drink, chat and reminisce.

We went to an upscale hotel restaurant and found ourselves seated at a round table. It was the kind of place where they still served meals on tables covered with massive tablecloths. I later wondered if Ted selected this restaurant for that reason.

I was halfway through my prime rib dinner and had just tipped back a glass of water when I felt something.

It was so gentle a touch, I was not startled but only very mildly surprised and curious. The contact was against the top of my shoe. Libby's toe, no doubt. She hadn't played footsy with me under a table like this for more years than I could remember.

I looked at my dining companions. Ted was still talking about his new business while Libby listened with fascination. I wondered how she could look so concentrated while playing with me under the table.

Her toe reached my pant cuff and ever so gently began to haul it up so she could rub my leg. I stared at her. You'd never know from her expression that she was exerting herself, and she had to be because her legs were not that long. She must be stretching--

That's when I clued in.

It couldn't be her.

And that meant it had to be Ted. Only his legs would be long enough.

I was stunned. I didn't know what to say or do.

Ted said something that Libby found particularly interesting and she turned to me to invite comment.

Whatever he had said sailed right past me.

"Yes, very interesting," I said, fingers crossed that I could get away with that answer. Ted kept talking and his toe kept sliding up my leg, rubbing gently. He was up to my knee.

I thought I should be reacting to this encroachment, but I could summon nothing. It felt good as the rest of his foot made contact. He had removed his shoe of course, and now I could feel pressure from five toes on my thigh. It tapped twice and I took that to mean he wanted to go higher, which would mean opening my legs.

Without thinking, I did just that.

Libby laughed at something Ted said, momentarily shocking me out of my trance. I tried to follow the conversation but it was impossible. Five toes caressed the inside of my thigh. I was conscious enough to control my excited breathing. A drop of sweat ran down the side of my face. I felt a twitch in my crotch as my cock made a little lurch toward the pleasuring toes.

Then, as suddenly as it began, the massage was over. The foot was withdrawn. I stared at Ted but whether that was with reproach or excitement, even I was not sure. I didn't know what I was feeling.

Ted turned to me at that moment.

"What do you think?" he asked.

I was lost. "I don't know."

Ted brought me up to speed on the conversation with just a few sentences and I gave my opinion. It all seemed so banal after the excitement of a few minutes ago.

Ted continued speaking to me. We conversed on a number of business-related topics and I was able to hold forth with a little more confidence now that I was not sensually distracted.

I glanced over at Libby.

The colour had risen in her cheeks and her ears were red. Her breathing was very shallow and very consciously under control. She bit her bottom lip. I had seen her like this before: in the flush of sexual excitement.

I knew exactly what was going on with her.

I turned my gaze back to Ted, who was still talking. I had to commend him for his self-discipline, maintaining our conversation while stimulating my wife with his toes, but that would have to be after I knocked his block off.

But I didn't want to make a scene. We'd settle this later.

Was this the state of our marriage then: that my wife would let another man play foot games with her while her husband was at the same table? Why didn't Libby speak up?

Why didn't I? I asked myself.

To blame Libby for what I had just done myself--accepted the caresses of someone from outside our marriage--was a double-standard. It was probably something we should talk about, but how could I talk about it? For either of us, the action flirted with adultery, but for me there was the added transgression of homosexuality. Did my reaction to Ted's foot game mean I was attracted to a man? Was I gay?

Libby suddenly exhaled loudly. She had apparently been holding her breath. She was very red and there was sweat on her brow.

I was slightly miffed in spite of myself.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes," Libby replied. "Just feeling a little warm."

"Does anyone want dessert?" Ted asked innocently.

I brooded as Ted drove us back to our house in his rented car. Libby was quiet too. I was upset with the liberties Ted had taken with us at the restaurant, but I couldn't put my finger on what part of it was the main problem exactly. Was it the fact that Ted had acted so, or that Libby and I had not lifted a finger to stop him? Ted just kept on talking.

Things lightened up a little when we got home. Ted had brought a bottle of Scotch for us, and a bottle of red wine for Libby. He remembered our preferences from the old days.

Once the alcohol was in my system, I started to relax. Maybe it had been no big deal, just a little overfamiliarity. Besides, now that we were at our house, there were no tablecloths to hide under. Libby and I sat on the couch and Ted was in an armchair. We were separated by a coffee table. Problem solved.

The evening wore on and my dread that Ted would bore us with talk of his divorce and criticism of Patti proved unfounded. He called the divorce the best thing that ever happened to him. He was happy for Patti, who had remarried. He still saw his full-grown children regularly. He gave no hint as to what issue destroyed their marriage.

In the meantime, I recalled the incident in the restaurant. The caress of Ted's toes had given me an erection. I was still asking myself how such a thing could happen when I wasn't gay.

Ted and Libby went on to other subjects, conversing lightly, and second drinks for everyone made the rounds.

I suddenly became very curious about Ted. Was he gay? If so, this was the first I knew of it. I compared him to some of the gay stereotypes I knew. He was cultured and urbane with impeccable fashion sense. Hardly an indictment. That description would apply to James Bond.

He certainly was handsome. He had aged well. He was fit. And of course, he was a successful businessman with money in the bank.

I suddenly recognized that I was adding up a man's attractive qualities. I reddened at the realization. Why was I doing that? Was I attracted to Ted?

No, I'm not, I told myself. I'm just curious.

The third scotch was already hitting me by the time Libby suggested we all go sit in the hot tub for a while. She'd nearly finished that red wine.

"I didn't bring trunks," Ted said.

It was arranged I could lend him a pair of mine. When he came out of his room, they looked a bit loose on his lean muscular frame; my waist was definitely a size or two bigger. A few minutes later, we were all sitting in the hot tub with our drinks.

The night rang with conversation and laughter, mostly Ted and Libby.

While Ted was talking about his children, I suddenly felt his hand on my leg. Between the dark of the night and the eruption of bubbles on the surface of the water, I couldn't actually see the hand that traced its way from my knee to my upper thigh, up under the cuff of the bathing suit I was wearing.

I looked at Ted, but he paid me no mind as he sipped his drink from his other hand. He smiled at something Libby said.

I was paralyzed while Ted and Libby continued talking. I also felt my cock stiffening as those roving fingers approached it. They closed in a fist around my penis and gave it a couple of strokes. I gave a little moan before I caught myself.

Libby looked at me curiously but Ted just kept on talking and she fell back into the conversation.

In the meantime, Ted continued jacking me off.

I didn't know what to do, but I realized with a start that I liked the feeling of this man's hand on my member.

After a few minutes, which felt like an eternity but not quite long enough, Ted withdrew his hand. This was both to my relief and my frustration. I was conflicted.

A few minutes later, Ted had switched his drink to his other hand and I noticed Libby looking much as she had under Ted's attentions in the restaurant. She was biting her lip.

This time I spoke up, though not decisively. "Our drinks are all empty."

I hoped Libby would go get refills for us so that I could ask Ted a few pointed questions, but instead she said she was turning into a prune and suggested we all meet up for a nightcap in the living room after we changed out of our swim suits.

A few drinks later, Libby announced that she was going to bed. I said I would stay up a little while with Ted. I wanted to settle matters with him once and for all. She kissed me and Ted good night.

When she was gone, it was just Ted and I sitting on the couch.

Ted finished his drink and said, "What's on your mind, Ted?"

"Don't you know?" I asked him.

"Okay, okay, it's true. I'm a shameless flirt. If the truth be known, that's what caused my marriage to Patti to break down. I haven't changed much since."

"Flirting? Is that what you call it? You were--" We were already speaking in a low whisper so Libby wouldn't overhear us, but I took it down a notch. "You were jacking me off."

"Yes, easy to do when your dick is rock-hard."

I sputtered.

"Don't worry," he said. "Your secret is safe with me."

"My secret?"

"That you're turned on by men."

"But that's ridiculous."

"You were the one who was hard."

I didn't have a good answer for this, but I knew there was a flaw in his reasoning.

"Me, I live without secrets. I'm openly bi-sexual. Maybe you'd be happier if you came out of the closet."

"I'm not in the closet!"

"Are you honestly trying to tell me after your reactions in the restaurant and the hot tub that you weren't enjoying my attention? It sure seemed like you were and you definitely didn't ask me to stop."

"I didn't want a scene at the restaurant."

"Fair enough. And in the hot tub?"

Even I wasn't sure why I said nothing in the hot tub.

"I think you were enjoying it."

"No, uh, I--"

"I think you're attracted to me."

"Now, look, Ted, I'm not saying you're not attractive but I'm not attracted to other men."

"Aren't you?"

This back and forth went on for a while. It all came down to a proposition.

"If you're not gay, you won't get a hard-on if I do these three things."

I agreed. It must have been the scotch impairing my judgement. This man had already caused me to have an erection not once but twice today alone. Maybe it was curiosity or maybe it was some kind of self-sabotage. Whatever the reason, I agreed to his proposition.

Ted leaned across the couch and kissed me, lightly at first, more forcefully as he continued. His tongue was between my lips and my own thrust up to meet it. We kissed for a few minutes. Then he leaned back and looked at my crotch. There was no bulge showing.

"There, you see?" I said, proud of myself.

"Maybe," Ted said. "But that's only one."

"What's number two?"

"Take off your clothes."

"But..."

"Don't worry, I will take mine off too so you're not in it alone."

I didn't see how that helped at all. It would look just as bad if Libby walked in on both of us naked as one of us. But then, with the amount of red wine she had tonight, she was surely asleep.

We both took off our shirts and pants, socks and underwear, and faced each other. Neither of us were showing wood.

"That just leaves number three," I said, feeling confident now.

"That's the clincher, but for that we need something. I have some in my room. Come on, bring your clothes."

We walked down the hall to the room he was staying in. Once inside, he went to his travel bag and produced a small tube.

Lube.

"What's that for?"

"The last test. If you get a boner when my cock touches your ass, then you're gay and I'm going to fuck you."

And that was when I failed the test.

The second Ted told me he would fuck me, my cock shivered and began to rise. Ted saw it.

"Don't deny it to yourself," Ted said as he lubed up.

Strangely, I didn't think to simply welsh on the deal. Knowing full well I was giving consent, I obeyed with resignation when he told me to get on the bed, on all fours.

He knelt on the bed behind me and rubbed the lube into my asshole.

"This is probably going to hurt," Ted said as he began to push his cock against my anal sphincter.

"Oooohhh," I cried out as he popped my cherry and entered me. It was a cry of pain, not joy.

"Ssshhh," Ted said. "Do you want to wake Libby?"

I did not.

Ted began to gently saw back and forth inside me. The pain soon subsided, giving way to pleasure, and my cock, which had flagged a little when Ted inflicted his painful insertion upon me, began to rise again.

The fullness I felt with him inside me was like nothing I ever felt before. It felt a bit like having to take a shit at first, but then as he continued, I began to feel increasingly stimulated. It was an alien pleasure.

"I never saw an ass swallow a cock that easy its first time," Ted said. "Is it actually your first time?"

"Yes," I groaned.

"For a first timer, you seem to be getting into it."

"It feels good," I admitted.

"What feels good?"

He wanted me to say it. "Your dick in my ass."

He drove his cock home and I grunted with pleasure. Then he fell into a rhythm, hammering my ass. I pushed back against his thrusts into me, increasing the pleasure for both of us.

When he reached around my hips and clasped a hand around my cock, I thought I was in heaven. He began jerking me off in time to his onslaught on my ass.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Yes," I said breathlessly.

"I hate to break it to you, buddy, but you're gay."

"No," I responded feebly.

He gripped my cock tighter as he continued to wank me.

"What do you like?"

"Your cock in my ass... your hand on my dick."

"So what does that make you?" He came to a dead stop. He stopped fucking me, stopped masturbating me. I knew he would not begin again until he got his answer.

"Gay," I moaned in resignation. I felt a transgressive thrill. I had been introduced to a pleasure that had been beyond my imagination just a few short hours ago.

"Put it in a sentence."

I cursed him in my mind.

"Liking this makes me gay."

"Damn right," Ted said as he resumed his assault on my senses. His pump action on my ass made me feel warm and full while his intense handiwork on my cock transcended mere pleasure. I knew that I could not last long with this level of stimulation.

I cried out in my joy, forgetting all about my wife sleeping down the hall.

I came very hard, moaning and groaning loudly as Ted continued to massage my dick. I sprayed the bed sheets with my splooge in spasm after satisfying spasm.

My orgasm caused contractions in my ass which caused it to constrict around Ted's cock. The added stimulation made him come. I asked him not to nut inside me, but he ignored me. He thrust inside me as his cock unloaded deep in my ass.

It was a strange feeling and not unpleasant.

Ted collapsed on top of me for a few minutes and we both caught our breath.

Then he dismissed me as if this was his house, not mine.

"Get out," he said. "I need some rest."

I felt discarded. What we had shared was plainly meaningless to him. I thought it should feel the same to me too, but it didn't. I dressed and left Ted's room, then went to the bathroom and did my best to clean my ass of Ted's spunk.

When I entered my bedroom, I was relieved to see that Libby was sleeping. I undressed, changed to pyjamas and joined her in bed. I reflected on what had just happened. I'd broken my marriage vows and cheated on my wife with another man. And it had felt good. I was exhausted and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

A while later I woke up to Libby coming to bed, presumably from the bathroom. She was wearing a long t-shirt and nothing else. To my surprise she clambered onto the bed and straddled my face, pinning my arms down with her knees. She lowered her pussy onto my face. It was hot and fragrant. I got hard instantly. I began to lick at her thick lips and traced circles around her clit with my tongue.

She has a special savour tonight, I thought.

There was an unusual taste to her, and she was secreting an odd discharge... It was salty and viscous.

In an instant, I knew. It was a man's cum. And it wasn't mine.

She hadn't been returning from the bathroom at all. She had been in Ted's room.

I began to struggle under Libby but I couldn't move as she ground her cunt into my face. There was no escape except to lick her as she desired in hope that she would relent.

I lapped at her pussy, swallowing Ted's little swimmers in their thousands. God, how could there be so much of it left after what he did to me earlier?

Then something happened to me that never happened before. I came without so much as being touched. My tent-pole and the big wet spot in the sheet above it was immediately obvious to the spectator in the doorway.

It was Ted, of course. He was laughing.

I continued licking Libby through a mild orgasm of her own before she hurled herself off me and onto her side of the bed in disgust.

The next day, after a sleepless night, my wife packed a suitcase. I begged her not to go with Ted.

12