All Comments on 'The Houseguest'

by drmweaver705

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not for me

The story was good enough but did not like the ending. Don't know why, it just struck me wrong.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Bad ending

I enjoyed your story up until the ending. The ending was terrible, but maybe it was a warning to married men that play with other men.

RABrownRABrownover 4 years ago
Bad ending

Good story until the last few paragraphs

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Ending sucked

The story started like a fun upbeat story of discovery and sexy fun but the ending was totally depressing and Ted, the visitor, is all the way around cruel to someone who had opened his house up as a family friend. You just don't do that to people, much less fuck the wife and ruin the marriage. This is not a good ending and seems to be awkward to handle. I give it a very low rating and prefer not to see any more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree with the other comments here

This was a great — and hot — story... until the end. There was no need for Libby to run off with Ted: Libby and her husband could’ve shared Ted’s cock. Or, if there was to be a split, he — not Libby — should’ve gone off with Ted. Libby would then be deprived of not only her husband’s cock but Ted’s cock as well: it’s hot when a woman’s starved of cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Most of us.....

......aren't alphas. And as such we just don't understand. I lost my wife to an alpha couple - the wife seduced her and liberated her from my tame, vanilla lovemaking. Then her husband fucked my wife into a different reality altogether. Alphas are just different from the rest of us.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago
I liked it, even the end, but

I love stories about formerly-straight guys who get gayed. In some of them, the bent dude somehow ends up as a top, seduced by a twinky bottom. I prefer the other kind, where the new guy is dominated and ends up a cocksocket. I like them best of all when the first-timer is embarrassed by his submission, and humiliated when outed to others - family, friends, etc.

So that's all to say that this plot is right up my, uh, alley. But the ending was criminally rushed. You can't go from feeding your husband a dirty pussy to I'm leaving you forever in one sentence.

You've written other stories much better.

You might enjoy some of my stories, not that I'm the best writer, either.

drum1234drum1234over 3 years ago
Really Bad ending

Most of your recent stories are degrading gay people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending suck. So she just ends her marriage after the man she invites seduces her husband. One time really. Ted bi to so what the hell. And why did lose everything, Ted was rich. They both cheated the same night this makes no sense. She never love him no one flips in less than 24 hours. And so one night Ted wants to be with this woman forever. Just stupid story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrmweaver705@drmweaver705
I write based on experience and fantasy combined, meaning there's at least a little truth in with all the lies in each story. I'm on goodreads.com as D.R.M. Weaver. I am the author of Tattoo: A Journey Through Submission, a novella, Turned Out: From Straight to Bi, Curious: F...