The Houseguest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Why don't you offer to blow him if he leaves me behind?"

I hesitated.

"Christ," she said. "You're thinking about it."

"No, I'm not! Why are you doing this?"

"Because you let him fuck you."

"You let him fuck you!"

"That's what men do. They fuck. You, on the other hand, got fucked. You're not a man at all anymore. You're just a queer."

"I'm not gay!"

"You came in your pyjamas while eating another man's cum out of your wife's pussy. Does that sound hetero to you?"

What argument could I make? My sexual confusion and curiosity had cost me everything.

They drove away together, and that was the last I saw of my wife. The rest of our interactions were through a lawyer that Ted likely paid for. Her shyster outclassed my lawyer all around. I lost the house, and now I barely keep afloat, but thanks to Ted, I have discovered a new side to my sexuality which I indulge at every opportunity.


12