All Comments on 'The Houseguest'

by OffNSFW

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 3 years ago

Please add a cuckold warning at the beginning of any story like this so those of us who don't care for them don't waste our time.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago
5 stars

Really enjoyed the story, hope you continue to write even more amazing work.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very Well-Written!

You had me with:

"I think Elena actually had hearts in her eyes the first time she saw him." 5*s

It's interesting though, that 'love' is never mentioned as being part of Mike's and Elenea's realtionship. Given that they only married after pressure from their parents, it seems that their marriage is less a marriage of emoitional intimacy, but rather more like a 'friends with beniefits' relationship. It seems as if Ken is someone Elena could actually fall in love with.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 3 years ago
Very good.

Swordswallower: The whole fucking category is about wives fucking other men. Stop being such a pissy snowflake. Jesus. A real man reading this story would either enjoy it... or not. And if he didn't enjoy it he would just carry on instead of whining and moaning about how offended he is.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@SwordWielder

Please add a cuckold warning at the beginning of any story like this so those of us who don't care for them don't waste our time.

You could have stopped reading at anytime.

LitboyblueLitboyblueabout 3 years ago

Very good, all real emotions between all characters. Between Elena and Mike, it seems like they are f*ck buddies more then husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Read the tags for Christ's sake ...

... and spare us your whinging.

Good story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
@swordweilder (what a joke of a name)

The author has no obligation to “warn” anyone about the content of their story. You are the one who is choosing to read stories in a group dedicated to wives having sex with others. If that’s not your thing, find another category and stop being a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well done!

Clever, realistic and erotic. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Believable

One of those rare very believable stories of this genre. Looking forward to reading more of your work!

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

I read this story twice and I don't think Elena really is in love with her husband. She might love in in some way but not like a wife should. As someone already mentioned they seem to be fuckbuddys who happened to be married to each other.

And Ken isn't a real friend at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To be honest this proves their marriage is dead , so why carry on this farce and be miserable, just go your separate ways and divorce .

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Ok i liked the heat and the way you did the multiple perspectives. That is very difficult to keep consistent.

I didn’t like how you carried out the scenario.

It doesn’t feel that easy for the husband to accept.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great Story, 5 stars! It gave me wood, and I love a happy ending. Thanks for good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They don't have a marriage. They are a pack of dogs in haat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOffNSFW@OffNSFW
240 Followers
40 something | he/him | bi Thanks for reading, rating, commenting, and favoriting! I generally don't reply to feedback in the Literotica comments, but I do read all of them. Be nice!