The Housekeeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Alex,' she called, 'Come and sit down here and chat to me.'

I walked the length of the pool and sat on the edge, dangling my legs in the water as Sandra dipped beneath the water and surfaced in front of me. There was a look in her eyes, partly serious, partly mischievous, as she looked around and making sure we were alone.

'I know you want to fuck her Alex, and I think secretly, she wants that as well. But the time is not right yet, so perhaps I can help you.' With that, my shorts were suddenly around my ankles as Sandra grasped my cock, pulled the skin back tightly and took it in her mouth.

If I was not hard before, I certainly was now as I felt her tongue swirl around my plump knob, one hand sliding up and down my expanding shaft as her other cupped my sack and squeezed gently.

I had been in a state of arousal all day long, so it did not take her long before I let out a gasp and a long groan as my throbbing shaft exploded in her mouth, her cheeks puffing outwards as she swallowed all of my cum.

'Better now?' she asked,

With the tension in my groin now removed, I nodded my head dumbly, still in shock.

'Good boy...... but we need to work on that and make you last longer.' With that, she swam to the far end, got out of the pool and retrieved her top before going indoors.

Pulling my shorts back up, I sat for a while longer gathering my thoughts. Inside twenty-four hours, I had felt my mother's tit's and got a blowjob from her suspected other half, this was turning out to be a holiday of surprises and this was only day one.

The next day we all went into town, basically, for a look around with mum and me wanting to visit the large outdoor market. Becky was soon bored, and Sandra said she would walk back with her while mum and I carried on browsing. We must have been a couple of hours before we started making our way back to the villa up the winding path. It was hot outside and I was glad that I had opted for a t-shirt and shorts while mum had decided on a white strappy dress which made her look gorgeous, especially now that she had something to fill the top half.

As we trudged up the hill, mum linked her arm through mine, 'Does it bother you that I have a preference for women?' She asked, 'We have never really discussed it before, but now you're getting older; you have a right to voice your opinion.'

I decided to answer her truthfully, 'Honestly mum, it doesn't bother me so long as you are happy. I presume Sandra makes you happy, it's just a shame really.'

She laughed huskily, 'I did wonder how long it would take you to work it out, anyway, what's a shame?'

Full of bravado, I took a chance, 'It's just a shame you prefer women......because you look really hot...... if you know what I mean.'

She stopped in her tracks, turning to face me as she laughed, 'Alex! I prefer women, that is not to say I do not like men. Sandra said that is quite normal, and anyway, she says she does not mind so long as she knows who the man is. Anyway, thank you for the compliment.'

We stood in silence for several moments gazing into each other's face's and trying to sense what the other person was thinking. Finally, mum was the first to speak haltingly, 'Do you know it felt quite nice yesterday when you touched me...... if you wanted to...... I wouldn't mind if you did it again.'

'Wow,' I thought, 'Friggin, WOW.'

Mum had just offered it to me on a plate!

I already thought she was hot and as a twenty-year-old with a body full of raging hormones, was I going to say 'No,' not on your life. I did what any self-respecting male would do, I pulled her tightly against me and kissed her while allowing her to feel the expanding bulge down below.

She tasted sweet, her body feeling firm and warm pressed against me. Resisting the urge to touch her there and then, I let the kiss suffice. We finally broke apart, both of us consciously admitting that we wanted to do so much more. But we would have to be careful and the middle of the French countryside was perhaps not the best place for our first encounter.

Arriving back at the villa, Becky and Sandra were already in their bikini's and lounging around the pool. It looked like my sister was trying to attract my attention without Sandra seeing, so I hung around the kitchen while mum went and changed, waiting for her to go out and until Becky appeared.

She seemed excitable as she came into the kitchen, 'She touched me', she gabbled.

'Who touched you,' I asked puzzled, wondering what she was talking about, my thoughts still centring on mum.

'Sandra! She touched me,' Becky hissed.

I was all ears now, 'Touched you where?' I asked, intrigued.

Becky came close and whispered even though we were the only ones in the kitchen, 'She fingered me and made me cum,' she said incredulously.

'Holy shit! What was this woman up to?' I began to wonder. My head was flooded with questions, was I supposed to commiserate or congratulate my sister, did she enjoy or hate it?

Instead, I was flippant, 'I thought you were saving that for me,' I said jokingly, smirking at her.

Becky took a moment, 'Has anything happened with you?' Now I was not going to say anything about mum but saw no reason why I should not tell her about yesterday evening.

We did not get a chance to talk further as mum called, asking what was taking us so long.

'Wait until tonight Becky, once everyone is in bed. I will meet you out here. We can talk properly then as I am sure Sandra's up to something, things have been changing bit by bit for a while now.'

The rest of the day was like the previous one but without the copious amounts of wine, we had consumed yesterday. Driving down into town for our evening meal, we returned late and after an hour sat in the warm evening air, all retired to our rooms. Giving everyone another hour to settle, I listened for a while but could not hear the sound of voices or any movement. Carefully, I opened my room door and tip-toed into the corridor, shutting the door behind me and going to Becky's room.

'I'll see you outside in a minute,' I whispered, making my way outdoors.

We met on the terrace away from the pool as some of the bedroom windows overlooked it and we did not want to be spotted if someone inadvertently looked out.

'What happened?' I asked Becky, staying quiet as she told her story.

'Well, we got back and changed before getting into the pool. We were messing about and Sandra said we should try diving between each other's legs, just like you and I do.

'It was fine at first, and then as she went between my legs, she kissed my pussy, I thought at first she had just misjudged, but on her next turn, she touched my pussy.'

Now as much as I never planned it, sitting there and hearing my sister talking about her 'pussy' was beginning to affect me.

'Sandra asked me how it felt when she touched me there, what could I say, it had felt quite nice.

'And then the next thing I knew, her hand was down the front of my bikini bottoms and then she put her finger inside me.

'Christ! I never realised it could that feel that good being touched by another woman, my legs were shaking, and I couldn't stop crying out as she made me cum.'

I am afraid that by the time she was finished I had a prominent bulge in my pyjama bottoms as my erect cock throbbed insistently.

I described to her what had taken place on that first evening with Sandra, maybe a little more graphically than was warranted. But that was because I could see Becky becoming more and more agitated as I embellished what had taken place. By the time my tale was finished, her bosom was going up and down rapidly and she was breathing heavily.

Moving to the far end of the terrace, we put a couple of the loungers together, covering them in cushions before lying next to each other.

'Why is this happening Alex? Before Sandra came to live with us, I would never have thought of anything like that. It's as though she is putting idea's into my head all the time. The trouble is, the more I think about them, the more I want to act on them,' Becky confided in me.

It felt as though she was leading up to something as she moved even closer, 'Will you.... you know......Alex......will you......touch me?'

'Bloody hell!' I thought, first mum offers it to me and now Becky wants me to touch her, 'What the hell is going on?'

Despite my astonishment, it wasn't as though I was going to refuse her. Since all of this had started, more than once I had considered what it may be like to get Becky into the sack and was not going to turn down an open invitation.

Turning on my side to face her I carefully slid my hand down the front of her pyjama bottoms, feeling the softness of her skin and flatness of her stomach before encountering her pubes and running my fingers through them as I felt her shiver.

'Go lower Alex,' she pleaded as my fingers slipped between her thighs and at last encountered her labia.

Becky gripped me tightly, moaning softly into my shoulder as I opened her fanny, rubbing at her slit until her juice started to flow. The moan became an 'Oh fuck,' as my fingers slipped inside her and I worked them in and out of her increasingly moist cunt.

On an impulse, I kissed her, my lips slightly touching hers at first until it became a full-on kiss as our tongues explored each other's mouths. As Becky's arousal began to increase, she was unable to contain herself any longer. Her hand sliding down to the front of my pyjama bottoms as she rubbed at my expanding cock through the cotton material.

While my fingers continued to torment and arouse her fanny, Becky had decided that she needed to touch bare flesh, her hand delving inside my waistband.

I was not expecting gasp I let out as her fingers encountered my cock for the first time and her hand gripped it firmly, pushing the skin down and fondling its throbbing head.

As Becky's hand worked on me, I suddenly realised I was panting. Pushing her top up, I got my first sight of her bare breasts. They were kind of an in-between size, slightly bigger than mums, but not quite as big as Sandra. I was enjoying myself as I caressed and squeezed her tit's, marvelling at the smoothness of her skin and the size that her nipples grew too now that they were erect.

Suddenly, it was as though we had both had the same thought, we stopped, our eyes meeting.

'I want to do it,' Becky managed to mutter between breaths, 'I want you to fuck me, I want to feel your cock inside me.'

I released her for as long as it took me to divest myself of my pyjama's, my cock springing up and bouncing as I removed my PJ bottoms. Becky was doing the same before laying back, opening her legs and pulling me on top of her.

She moaned loudly as my cock slid into her cunt, the sound seeming louder in the still night air and making me tell her to 'Hush'. I fucked her slowly, the loungers scraping and moving with each thrust as my shaft sank into her passage. To try and stifle her constant gasps, I kissed her, our mouths grinding together as my hand explored her upper body, gripping her tit's and teasing her nipples.

While for both of us the event was memorable, it was not a lengthy session as Becky began bucking beneath me, her orgasm making her body shake as she cried out.

'Fuck me Alex, fuck me hard, oh god......yes.'

I was unable to help myself as I watched my sister writhe beneath me, my cock suddenly jerking as it spat my semen into her fanny.

We lay for a while before I cautioned Becky that we had better go back to our rooms, I sat for a little longer as she made her way back, giving her time to return indoors. As I got up to leave, I was startled and jumped, my heart racing as someone stepped from the shadows.

'That was a lot better Alex, and Becky seemed to enjoy it, but I'm sure we can still improve your performance.' And with that, Sandra was gone, leaving me still shaking with fright from her sudden appearance.

'Jesus,' I was thinking, 'How long had she been watching us, ever since we came outside? Why was she sneaking about?

The next day, our third on holiday passed without incident, there were no comments from Sandra, but I did notice my mother looking at me longingly.

I had not really had the chance to discuss with Becky what had taken place the previous night but was getting the impression that she was eager to try it again.

On that Tuesday morning, I was up early as I'd had a restless night and so decided to go for an early morning dip. Sandra was coming out as I climbed from the pool.

'Go and get dressed, we need to pick up some more provisions, you don't mind coming with me, do you?'

Returning fifteen minutes later, we both climbed into the car with Sandra driving down into the town. Visiting various shops, we picked up the food and essentials she required, loading them into the boot. We were half-way back when she pulled the car over, 'Let us take a walk,' she suggested as she got out and set off across a field.

I followed her until we reached the far side where Sandra settled herself down in the grass, patting the spot next to her.

'I thought we'd take the opportunity of having a lesson,' she said as she pulled her top over her head, her unfettered breasts falling free. Next, she stripped off her shorts, beneath them, she had dispensed with panties and gave me a view of her shaven fanny.

'Strip off,' she told me, leaving me feeling a little self-conscious as I got naked.

'I want you to masturbate for me,' she said as she started to run her hands over her tit's, my cock by now, ridged.

I started to wank, but she immediately stopped me, 'It's not a race Alex, take it slow, enjoy the sensation in your cock as you watch me.'

She opened her legs wide and started to sensually rub at her pussy, spreading her lips and showing me its interior. My cock's arousal was quickly growing as my hand started moving faster again.

'Stop,' she snapped, 'Slow down, when the urge is near, I want you to stop and wait a moment before wanking again, pace yourself and make it last.'

I did as she asked, stopping frequently as I watched her fingers pummel her cunt, gasps and moans now escaping her lips. As I could see her nearing her climax, she stopped.

'Come here Alex and lay between my legs,' she instructed. I got down between her thighs, my throbbing shaft pressing insistently against the grass as she told me to lick her fanny.

We spent the next fifteen minutes as she showed and told me where and how to touch her with my lips and tongue. Until, with a roar, I suddenly felt her juices splash across my face as she pulled my head in tighter, grinding her fanny against my mouth.

When she eventually composed herself, she had a smirk on her face.

'Lay back Alex' she said, as once again she took my cock in her mouth only this time when she could sense I was near, she would stop, gripping my cock firmly at its base until the sensation subsided.

She continued in this vein until, as my pinnacle became evident, she sat upright, her hand flying up and down my shaft as jet after jet of spunk shot from its tip, one particular spurt catching her under the chin as my body jerked and bounced in the soft grass.

Back at the villa, Becky and mum were already up and around the pool, both wearing fetching bikinis, that to my eyes, covered truly little. Despite my earlier release, the sight of them both messing around by the pool soon had my cock hard again and I was constantly having to adjust it until Sandra took me to one side.

'Alex, it is fairly evident that you have an erection, we can all see it and we all take it as a compliment that you find us sexually attractive, stop trying to hide it and relax.'

That was easier said than done and it took me a while, but finally, I relaxed and learned to live with the fact that I was to spend most of the day with a "semi" in my shorts.

That evening after our meal, we had a few drinks before both mum and Sandra decided to call it a night and turn in. Becky and I sat for a while, having our first chance to discuss what had taken place the previous night.

'Can we do it again tonight?' She asked with a giggle, 'I've noticed that you've had a bulge all day, let me satisfy it,' she pleaded. Her request was what I had been hoping for, all day I had been hoping to sample her pleasures once it was quiet.

'We need to wait a little longer,' I told her, keeping a watch on the villa entrance and wondering if Sandra would put in an appearance tonight. The thought of her watching us performing sending a thrill through me.

As it was, Sandra reappeared before the hour was up, beckoning us both to the far end of the terrace. Pulling over two chairs, she told us to sit opposite each other.

'Take your shorts off Alex,' she instructed. Now I had already experienced this, but Becky looked a little concerned.

I sat there naked as Becky kept glancing at my cock, it was not fully erect yet, but the excitement of what Sandra may propose had it twitching and bobbing in anticipation. She strolled around silently as though waiting for the perfect moment, leaving both Becky and me in suspense.

Sandra stopped behind Becky's chair, resting her hands on my sister's shoulders as she looked me in the eye and issued her instruction, 'Why don't you masturbate for us, Alex?'

It was not a request, it was a command, but one which I was happy to go along with as I leaned back in the chair and opened my legs. Taking a grip of my cock, I did as she had instructed me earlier that day, sliding the skin slowly up and down as my shaft now became fully erect.

Becky was in two minds; did she look around to see what Sandra was doing or did she continue staring at my now plump cock as I wanked myself off. Before she could make a decision, Sandra's hands had slid down her front and inside her bikini top, cupping both of her breasts and massaging them. Becky's eyes fluttered as she tweaked her nipples, unable the stop the groans that fell from her lips. Sandra leant her forwards while she undid the straps and clasps before pulling her back and continued playing with my sisters now bare tit's.

Kneeling beside her, she whispered something in Becky's ear and then dipped her head as she took my sister's teats in her mouth and sucked on them. Becky moaned loudly with the pleasurable sensation; her eyes still glued to my cock as my arousal increased.

As I watched, Sandra's hand slipped inside the waistband of Becky's bikini bottoms and I could see her plainly, playing with Becky's fanny and causing my sister's exaltations to become even louder.

Moving around to the front of Becky, Sandra removed the bikini bottoms.

'Come here Alex and lick your sister's cunt,' she instructed. Rising, I went and knelt between my sister's open thighs, immediately catching the smell of her sex.

Opening her legs wider I lowered my head, and as I had been shown that morning, went to work on her fanny. My tongue darted into her passage as I lapped at the pink interior before turning my attention to her clitoris, Becky's hips and legs shuddering and jerking from my touch.

In my peripheral vision, I could see Sandra kissing her and still playing with her tit's as Becky became more and more agitated and aroused.

I was sure she was about to climax when Sandra stopped me. 'Change places,' she ordered.

I stood and swapped places with Becky, slumping in the seat as my sister knelt between my legs.

'Suck your brother's cock, Becky,' Sandra said.

I watched mesmerised as Becky lowered her head and I felt the warmth of her mouth as it encompassed the head of my shaft.

Slowly and sensually, she teased me, her hand sliding up and down my cock as she gently tossed me off, my hips rising and falling in the seat as I fucked her mouth.

We were both highly aroused by now, eager to fuck, but Sandra told us to stop.