The Housekeeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't want to have sex with you,' she said, the words wounding me as she uttered them, what had gone wrong I wondered.

She quickly showed concern at the look that must have appeared on my face, 'I'm sorry!' She apologised quietly.

'That came out sounding wrong, what I mean is that I don't want the two of us to just have sex, I want you to make love to me as though you mean it.....please.'

I was stunned and to be honest, had never thought about sex in any other way than just getting my leg over. Having sex with my sister and mother was different. Of course, I loved them, they were my family and I had grown up with them and my love for them was unconditional.

But Sandra was different, she was fit, hot and gorgeous, and of course, I wanted to fuck her, but I'd never let myself have feelings for her, she was my mother's partner and that perhaps would have been some kind of betrayal.

Looking at her for a moment, I realised it would be easy to let myself fall for her, well if that is what she wanted, I was prepared to take a chance. She must have been able to see the confusion in my mind as she lay next to me, allowing me time to figure it out before she moved her face closer to mine and kissed me.

It was slow and it was passionate, and it seemed to last forever as I tasted her lips and explored her mouth. For as long as the kiss lasted, I did not touch her breasts or fanny, contenting myself as my fingers ran up and down her spine and occasionally over her buttocks as she crushed herself against me and shivered with anticipation.

When at last my hand moved from her waist, over her ribcage and cupped her breast, I thought she was going to climax, her body shook and she was panting rapidly as for the first time ever she begged me, 'I want you to fuck me, Alex, I want to feel your cock inside my fanny, I want you to cum in me.'

I made her wait as I stroked the soft smooth skin of her beautiful tit's, one finger touching at the hard bud that was her nipple and feeling it get even bigger with her increasing arousal. When at last I slipped one hand onto the cheeks of her arse and squeezed her buttock and breast at the same time she actually did have a minor climax, her eyes fluttering and her mound pushing against my rock hard cock as she whispered that she loved me.

Sandra rolled onto her back, pulling me on top of her while fumbling for my cock and positioning it against her fanny as I sank deep inside her, a guttural cry slipping from her lips as her cunt expanded and accepted my shaft before gripping it tightly.

Fucking her slowly, I watched her beautiful orbs bounce back and forth each time my cock thudded into her fanny, one hand reaching out to massage the flesh and tweak her nipples. Her cunt was wet, and I could hear the squelching noises as my impetus increased, her eyes huge and staring at me as she urged me onwards her breathing now coming in rapid pants.

And then she was climaxing, her body shaking as my hips pumped my cock into her cunt, her back arched and she thrust her tit's at me as cum spurted from my shaft, making her quim even sloppier.

Collapsing down beside her, I took gulps of air, trying to get oxygen back into my lungs as my chest heaved. I noticed my mother and Becky watching us, smirks plastered across their faces after having had their fill of each other's bodies and watching our performance.

As exciting as the prospect of fucking three females seemed, let me tell you it is not. Having fucked Becky and then Sandra, I was knackered and having cum in Sandra's flue, I needed time to recover.

Luckily, everyone seemed to be of the same opinion, you can have too much sex you know. Sandra seemed very reticent to leave my side yet, content to lay next to me, her hand surreptitiously touching mine frequently.

One by one we resumed relaxing by the pool, taking an occasional dip and consuming more glasses of wine, my mother sitting next to me at one point.

'I haven't forgotten you, I'll come to your room later.'

And so, the afternoon turned into evening and then night, our last one, tomorrow morning we would head for the airport and then back to our home.

Having retired, I waited patiently, it must have been nearly midnight when a quiet knock came at my door and my mother entered, the silk robe she wore, clinging to her curves. As she shrugged it from her shoulders, I once again had the chance to admire her body, my cock immediately reacting to her nakedness. Slipping beneath the covers, I took her in my arms as we kissed, a slow tender meeting of lips and tongues as I ran my hand over her curves, feeling her shiver each time, I neared her breasts or groin.

'Does Sandra not mind you being here?' I asked, my cock pushing against her belly as it twitched sporadically.

'She's pre-occupied at the moment with your sister, though I may have to keep an eye on her, I have the feeling she is enamoured with you.'

I laughed it off and distracted her by sliding beneath the covers and between her open thighs, the scent of her musk mixed with perfume, was a heady smell as I opened her labia and slid my tongue inside her quim.

'Oh Alex, yes, that's perfect, just there, oh fuck,' the last came as I took her clit between my lips and applied pressure, my tongue flicking at its sensitive tip.

Keeping up my constant attention to her fanny and gripping her hips and buttocks firmly, I slowly built her arousal. She tried to squirm away from me as her climax approached, but I continued holding her tight, my tongue plunging in and out of her fanny and then my lips seeking her clit and sucking at it as my tongue flicked at the tiny bud which gave my mother so much pleasure.

With my mouth glued to her quim, I heard her voice go up several octaves as her hips tried to thrash in my grip and she began climaxing.

'Alex, oh fuck, Alex, oh god, oh yes......Yesss!'

Her body stretched tight, her hands grabbing at my hair as she pulled my mouth in tighter against her cunt, her juices seeping into my mouth as my tongue continued to prolong her release.

She wanted to return the favour, but I knew that once my cock was in her warm mouth, she would have me. Changing position so that my shaft was now opposite her face, I lifted her leg and plunged my head back between her thighs.

Returning to her pussy, I was suddenly distracted as I felt her warm mouth envelope the head of my shaft, her tongue teasing as her hand slid silkily up and down my rigid flesh.

It was a contest, as we both tried to make the other climax first, my tongue buried deep inside her fanny put me slightly ahead, especially as it left my hands free to play with her tit's and nipples.

But as her hand speeded up on my shaft and she sucked dementedly at my knob, I knew she was gaining ground. Despite my best efforts, I knew my climax was fast approaching as in desperation, I let go of her breast and reached over her hip, a single-digit stroking the puckered entrance of her arse and then deftly slipping inside her.

Mandy's mouth opened and momentarily she let go of her son's cock as she shook violently, her climax and orgasm so intense that she forgot about everything else as she cried her release he body thrashing as stars exploded behind her eyes and brain went into meltdown.

When she finally regained her senses, she was laid on her back and her legs were open. She opened her eyes, looking at Alex knelt between her thighs, a triumphant smile playing across his lips.

Before she could say anything, she felt the knob of his shaft push against her fanny, and then as she let out a gasp, he plunged into her, his cock touching every nerve ending as he filled her fanny.

With slow deliberate thrusts, he began to fuck her, leaning forward every so often as he kissed her mouth, her breasts and her nipples. She had no idea if he had always been this accomplished or whether it was something Sandra had taught him, whatever it was, he had already more than satisfied her she thought as her arousal built once more.

As her climax approached, Alex was leant forward on his arms, his hips a blur as he rammed his cock into her fanny. His mother's legs were around his waist pulling him deeper into her quim with each thrust until finally she watched his face change and felt his shaft twitch inside her and then his semen hit the back of her fanny and she orgasmed, calling his name loudly as she began to float.

Covered in perspiration they lay side by side, Alex glad that he had forgone her pleasures earlier in the day, that night had more than made up for it.

Lost in his thoughts, one thing still puzzled him as he asked his mother, 'All along, I thought it was Sandra that was somehow manipulating our family. It came as a surprise to learn that it was you, when did you decide that you wanted sex with me and Becky?'

Mandy sat up next to Alex, taking a while as she marshalled her thoughts, 'Your father couldn't accept that I could be attracted to another woman. I did not want us to split, that was his decision.

'I tried to explain to him that it was only sometimes and even tried to make it more attractive, asking if he would not like to occasionally share his bed with two women. But he just said it was disgusting and perverted and that he would leave.

'I did not want you or your sister to have those kinds of biased feelings, I love you both unconditionally and sex is just part of loving someone. What I told you the other day about still liking men was true, but I do not want to introduce another man into our lives and so long as you are happy with the arrangement, I don't have to.'

She slid back down as I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. It appeared she had no intention that night of returning to her own room as we made love again and finally fell asleep curled up together.

And so here I am, sitting on the flight back home, I close my eyes and wonder what the future will bring.

Becky seems eager to get home, whispering details of what she wants me to do to her once we are back.

Sandra keeps looking at me as though something had changed between us, no longer were we teacher and pupil and I wondered if in the future we would become lovers if my mother did not mind.

As for my mother, well it was something she had told me about last night, my father may not have fancied sharing his bed with two women, as for me. Well, bring it on was all I will say.