The Housekeeper

Story Info
What is their housekeepers concern with their sex lives.
13.1k words
4.75
65.3k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,234 Followers

Up until that moment in time, my life had been pretty ordinary, nothing outstanding or spectacular, just the normality that most people experience. Life changed that year when my parents decided to divorce. There had been no acrimony, no blazing rows, my sister and I did not have a clue until they sat us down one evening and explained that our father was leaving. There were tears of course, what had gone wrong, did they not love each other anymore. It was my mother who alone, explained to us. She said she had lived in denial for years, she had tried hard, but she now had to face the facts. Ideally, the person she wanted to be with......was another woman, and yes, she did have lesbian tendencies.

Our father moved out a week later. Now that is not to say we never saw him again. We saw him weekends, stayed over with him during holidays and probably saw more of him than we had done in the past. At home, that left our mum, Amanda, but known to everyone as 'Mandy'. My sister Rebecca, again, known to friends and family as 'Becky', and myself Alex...... Alexander Dunbar. Becky and I are twins and like so many twins, we are close, there being times when we tend to sense what the other one is thinking or feeling.

The first few months after Dad left were no different than the months before he went, life continued as it had for years with friends, college and home-life. Arriving home from college one afternoon, I found a strange woman sat in our lounge.

'Alex, this is Sandra, she is to become our new housekeeper. I'm busy at work and need some help, so she is going to live with us,' mum told me as she introduced us.

I said 'Hello,' before disappearing up to my room, slinging my bag into a corner and flopping onto my bed.

'Fucking hell,' I had thought, Sandra was stunning. I guessed that she must have been about twenty-six or seven, her blond hair cropped short in a boyish style and with an extremely attractive face. But what was presently stuck in my mind, were firstly her tit's, which were large, and her legs which seemed to go on forever. At my eighteen and definitely male, I had just been introduced to my new masturbatory fantasy, eager to get started as I felt a stiffening in my groin.

There had been girlfriends, but they were short-lived affairs and presently I was young, free and single, and sadly, going without.

Before I had a chance, a knock came on my bedroom door and Becky entered, 'Well that's a surprise,' she said, 'Where's she going to sleep?'

I had not given it much thought, 'Probably in the guest room next to mum I suppose, unless she uses the big room up on the second floor.'

Mum's an estate agent and our house had been passed to her by her parents. It is quite big, with a large lounge, dining room and kitchen downstairs. On this floor, there were two bathrooms and four bedrooms, and on the top floor a double size master bedroom with en-suite. Mum and Dad had never used the big room, preferring to sleep on this floor, especially when we were younger.

The room next to us was set up as a bedroom, normally used when we had family staying over and it was Becky that mentioned the obvious, 'Well, if she uses the room next to mum's, doesn't it have an adjoining door?'

I had forgotten all about that, I suppose the house had originally been set up to use those two as guest rooms. I shrugged my shoulders; it did not really matter to me where she slept. After the initial stage when Sandra moved in and we got used to her presence around the house, life returned to normal, well at least for the next twelve months. Now I am not sure, but after a while, I had begun to suspect that Sandra was perhaps a little bit more than the housekeeper. I would sometimes hear voices in my mother's room, quiet laughter and sometimes...... other noises. By now I had lost count of how much sperm had been dedicated to her as my fantasies about her ran riot.

Towards the end of that first year of her being with us, things started to change, slowly at first and hardly noticeable. The first that I remember was one evening as I sat eating supper. Everyone was upstairs in their rooms and I would be going up shortly when I heard footsteps descending the stairs. I was aghast as Sandra came into the kitchen wearing nothing but a robe, secretly admiring her legs as she moved around the room and made herself a coffee before sitting on the opposite side of the breakfast bar, facing me.

Sitting on the high stool, her robe gaped open in different places giving me a view of her cleavage and some of her breast and an occasional glimpse of a shaved pussy. As she took sips from her cup, she made small talk but did not attempt to cover herself. Surely, she must have known the effect it was having on me as I tried unsuccessfully to hide the prominent bulge in the front of my pyjama bottoms. She stood as she finished, passing me as she took her cup to the sink to rinse it, and then as she came back, she stopped next to me, peering down at my lap.

'I do hope that I am the cause of that, and you think of me when you touch it.' And with that, she sashayed from the room.

I was astounded, had I heard her correctly, surely not. As you do, I was convincing myself that I had misheard her. I could hardly go after her and say 'Pardon, could you repeat that?' I would look a complete idiot when she said something completely different and asked what I thought she had said.

If nothing else, her perceived comment, increased the amount of sperm donated to her that night as I beat one out.

Nothing more happened for a couple of weeks until early one morning, I was in the bathroom taking a shower, convinced that I had shut the door behind me. Belting out a song under the spray of water, I suddenly got the feeling that I was being watched as spinning around, I noticed someone stood on the other side of the slightly open door. It had to be Sandra again, why would my mother or sister be stood there looking at me? Again, I could not exactly come out and ask her or say something without perhaps causing offence.

Presently, that was my dilemma. On a day to day basis, Sandra dressed reasonably, even if every piece of clothing she owned looked like it had been sprayed onto her body. She never made comments that could be construed as innuendo and taken the wrong way. In a way, she was perfect, but I began to notice subtle changes in my family over time. On another occasion, while mum was out at work, and having just arrived home from college. I went up to my room and passed the bathroom, hearing the shower running. The door was partially ajar and much to my delight, Sandra was stood in the cubicle, totally naked and soaping her body.

I don't know how long I stood there watching. She seemed oblivious to my presence, or so I thought, until she turned and displaying her charms, smiled and winked at me. Scuttling off like a scalded cat, I headed for my room, the door quickly locked, and my erect throbbing cock getting a monumental workout. There was always a break of several weeks or even months when life appeared normal before Sandra would surprise me again with a comment or act.

There were other subtleties that I was starting to notice, firstly concerning my mother. Now she had always been prim and proper and on workdays, she normally wore a business suit and sensible shoes, her hair tied back in a ponytail. Compared to other mother's, she is pretty enough I guess, and at about five feet seven, I would tease her by resting my chin on her head. She is slim with a reasonable figure for her age, her bust small, but she does have a cracking pair of legs which she is justly proud of.

Over time, I began to notice little changes here and there with her, instead of a ponytail, she would wear her hair down. She'd had it permed and tinted so that it was now a beautiful russet colour hanging down just below her collar. Next, I noticed that she had treated herself to a new business suit, this one tailored and with a skirt that must have been at least six inches shorter, thus showing a lot more of her legs. Teamed with high heels, she now stood nearly as tall as I did. The heels did something for her legs and for the first time in my life, I began to notice them.

Secondly, Becky was also undergoing subtle changes. Up until that year, if someone had told me that my sister was pretty, I would have shrugged my shoulders and said: 'Is she?'

Now some of those changes were natural, she began to fill out as she became a young woman and after a growth spurt, her boobs suddenly seemed to overtake my mothers, doubling in size every other day until she had quite a lot more than a handful.

Just like Sandra, she bit by bit took to wearing very tight clothing, emphasising her excellent figure and often, as I began to notice, going braless. On the first occasion, I saw her wearing makeup, I was stunned at how attractive she actually was. Now do not get me wrong, at the end of the day they were still my mother and sister and I never ever thought of them in any other way.

As mine and Becky's birthdays approached, I found myself alone in the house with Sandra one afternoon. I was sat in the lounge reading when she came in and picked up the newspaper. Sitting opposite, she started making small talk, and then suddenly asked, 'Don't you think Becky looks gorgeous lately?'

I shrugged my shoulders, 'I suppose so,' I mumbled.

'Has she got a boyfriend?' Sandra asked.

I did not have a clue, to be honest, I had never seen her with anyone, and she had never mentioned it, I shook my head, 'Not that I know of.'

It was then that she asked the question that drew my attention, 'Do you think she is still a virgin?'

My head jerked up, my book now completely forgotten as I stared at Sandra, my mouth hanging open.

'I bet she is,' Sandra continued, 'Have you ever thought what it may be like to be the one that took her virginity?'

Jesus Christ how was I supposed to answer that, what was I supposed to say.

'Think about it, Alex,' she said as she rose and left the room, a definite gleam in her eyes and an air of devilment about her.

We were at the start of December when mum announced that she and Sandra would be going away for a week or so and that she was sure that Becky and I could manage. There was plenty of food in and Sandra had prepared some meals and anyway, we would soon be on our Christmas break. It felt strange at first, being the first time that either of us had been left completely at home without parental supervision.

During that time, which actually turned out to be nine days, I took the chance to speak to Becky one evening.

'How do you find Sandra?' I asked innocently enough.

'She's OK,' Becky replied, 'I get on well enough with her and she makes suggestions about my clothes and makeup.'

I could see Sandra's clothes suggestions, Becky tonight decked out in a skirt that covered truly little and a top which was cut quite low and displayed her cleavage.

'Has she ever said anything to you......you know, risqué. Has she ever said anything about me?' I asked her cautiously.

I knew immediately by the colour of Becky's face that something had been said but my sister seemed reticent to divulge exactly what it was.

'Come on Becky, we normally tell each other things, it is important, otherwise, I wouldn't ask.'

Becky seemed to take a moment before she replied, 'Well she did ask if I minded mum being a lesbian, which doesn't bother me at all. But then she suddenly asked if I had thought of trying it.'

I nodded my head, it seemed that Sandra had passed comments to my sister the same way she had done to me.

'On another occasion,' Becky continued, 'She asked about you, wanting to know if you had a girlfriend, how many girls you had been out with, things like that.' She went scarlet again as she finished, which meant there had been more to the conversation with Sandra.

'She asked me the same kind of questions,' I told her, 'She asked if you were a virgin.'

I watched my sister's mouth fall open in horror as I delivered the "coup de grâce".

'She asked if I'd ever thought of having sex with you?' I did not think my sister's face could go any deeper colour of red as she nearly went purple.

In between her embarrassment and sputtering she was nodding her head, 'She asked me the same thing,' she told me.

I went and got us both a drink. Now normally mum would only let us have a glass of wine occasionally, but I decided that tonight and without anyone there to say "No" that we were both in need of something stronger than cordial.

Becky was sat in silence when I returned and handed her a glass, taking a sip, she finally asked, 'What did you say?'

It took me aback, what did I say to her, 'Truthfully, I didn't get a chance to answer before she disappeared,' I told her.

'And now you have had a chance to think about it?' she asked.

I think my embarrassment was evident as I went red, which answered her question.

Now honestly, up until Sandra made that comment, it was something I had never thought about.

But it was as though she had planted a seed in my head and as time went on, it began to grow. It had left me wondering what it would be like to have sex with my sister, which led to me noticing her all the more.

'I guess it's my turn to ask you the same question,' I said, watching Becky go red again and answering my question.

Apparently, it seemed we had both considered sleeping with the other. Now before you ask, 'No' nothing happened. I think we were both too embarrassed at that point to even consider the possibility, and so we got on with our lives until mum and Sandra returned.

There was something different about mum and for the life of me, I could not put my finger on it. She looked the same, spoke the same and dressed the same. Though occasionally, soon after her return, I would catch an occasional grimace, other than that, she was just "mum".

All over Christmas, which we all enjoyed, it kept nagging at me, there was definitely something different about her, I just could not work out what.

January, we had our birthdays, at last, we were twenty and to celebrate we all, including Sandra, went down to the local pub for a celebratory night out. Later that week, mum told us that as part of our present, she had booked a week away at Easter in the south of France and had rented a villa, so we called all relax undisturbed.

As you can imagine, we were excited. We had been abroad before, but this was our first time as young adults and as usual, the time to the holiday dragged. Despite everything, it finally arrived, a taxi to the airport and a couple of hours flight and we were in France.

I had not realised until the last minute that Sandra was coming with us, but it confirmed my suspicions that something was going on between her and mum. Sandra had hired a car in France, and I helped her bundle all of our luggage into the boot before she drove us to the villa.

It was idyllic. The villa had four bedrooms, a large lounge, a kitchen diner and best of all, its own pool. The nearest neighbours were nearly a quarter of a mile away and gave us total privacy. Choosing a room each, we unpacked, Becky and I eager to get into the pool while mum and Sandra went into town to pick up some provisions.

We were both messing around splashing each other when they returned, 'We're just going to put everything away and get our cozzies on and then we will be out with some drinks,' Mum called as they both disappeared indoors.

Sandra was the first to return, her bikini was minuscule and barely covered her, forcing me to stay in the pool lest anyone notice the bulge in my shorts. Mum came out soon afterwards and at last, I realised what was different about her.

Her tits had grown and by quite a bit. So that was why she had gone away, she had been and had a boob job.

I have got to say, it suited her, suddenly realising that my mother looked quite hot!

Sandra was not exactly smirking, but she had noticed me ogling my mother's new boobs which seemed to cause her some amusement.

They had brought out a couple of bottles of wine and Becky and I were allowed to drink as much as we wanted. 'Your adults now,' mum told us, 'old enough to take responsibility for what you do.'

We were all feeling well a bit tipsy by the time we finished those two. With the third bottle open, Becky decided that she needed to go and lay down and disappeared back inside the villa as Sandra went and brought out the fourth bottle.

She poured me another glass which I was determined to make last as my head was starting to spin. Both mum and Sandra tucked into theirs, soon finishing their glasses and pouring another before Sandra made a suggestion which had my heart pumping.

'Well I don't know about anyone else, but this weather is glorious, nobody minds if I go topless?' Without waiting to see if anyone objected, she reached behind her, unfastened the clasp of her bikini and tossed it to one side.

I am sure my eyes were out on stalks as her tits were freed, my God, they were magnificent with large brown areole and dark nipples. I had to cross my legs as my cock suddenly shot up, trying to escape its confinement.

And then Sandra said something which further increased my discomfort, 'Go on Mandy, are you not going to join me, seems a shame to hide them. I'm sure Alex won't mind, he's a grown-up now.'

Mum seemed a little unsure at first, but the drink had got the better of her as she too reached behind her and unfastened her top, keeping it in place for a second, before removing it completely.

Suddenly, Sandra had moved down in the rankings, yes, she was youngish and fit as a butchers dog, but that first sight of my mother's new breasts awakened something that had perhaps lain dormant. As wrong as it felt I knew that given the chance I would fuck my mother, and just to confirm my feelings, the head of my cock managed to force itself slightly past the waistband of my shorts.

I readjusted myself, hoping no one had noticed until I spotted Sandra leering at my groin. Easing myself up, I decided I needed a swim to help me cool off and give my shaft time to subside. What I really wanted to do was dash inside and have a wank, but decided that now probably wasn't the ideal time and anyway, it would take me away from my mother's tit's and I hadn't yet finished getting an eyeful of them.

Unfortunately, whilst a couple of lengths of the pool got my cock back below my waistband, the water made the shorts stick to my body, further highlighting my bulge as I climbed out.

I'm sure I saw Sandra licking her lips as I approached them but she hadn't yet finished, 'I think Mandy, that Alex is besotted with your new breasts, he doesn't seem to be able to take his eyes off them, why don't you let me have a feel?'

I was in shock, had I really heard her say that! My shock was then compounded when my mum said 'OK.'

Going to sit on the lounger next to her, I tentatively reached out and touched her as our eyes locked together. Perhaps I should just have snatched a quick grope. But with the drink inside me, I couldn't help myself as I cupped her breast, testing its weight before gently squeezing it and running my finger over her nipple and hearing the audible gasp and fluttering of her eyes as her teat hardened.

'That's enough for the moment Alex,' she said very quietly to me.

It was not a case of what she said, but more a case of what she had not said, only that presently, I should stop.

It was her eyes, her eyes told me that she would have liked me to carry on touching her but with Sandra watching us intently, now was not the time.

As the afternoon of that first day drew to a close, mum said she was going in for a half-hour nap before she prepared the evening meal. Once she had gone, Sandra climbed to her feet and dived into the pool and swam to the far end.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,234 Followers