The Housekeeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Six," I called out. I briefly stood and rubbed my bottom.

Richard looked first surprised and then angry. "You silly girl, that is six more strokes."

Although the caning had hurt, something possessed me to stand and continue the punishment. I knew Richard was enjoying this, and I had been in a state of sexual tension all day. Part of my brain was also convinced I was being foolish, but it was done now.

"Back in position," I was ordered.

I bent back over the chair and pushed my punished bottom out.

"We will start again at number seven."

I counted through the rest of the punishment; I did by now have a very sore bottom.

"Last one coming up, again stay in position afterwards."

The last stroke caught me at the top of my thighs. I shouted out it really did hurt.

"Twelve!" I cried out. I stayed in position this time.

Richard knelt behind me his face was level with my sore backside.

"Beautiful," he said, "you have been very brave."

I felt his finger trace across my bottom, and I pushed back hoping for more. "As you know, modesty is for good girls. Hold your buttocks open for me."

I could not believe what he had asked. But I reached behind and, taking a sore buttock in each hand, I displayed myself to him. He would clearly be able to see both my anus and pussy.

"Stunning, you are gorgeous." You could hear the desire in his voice now. I felt his finger gently run along my pussy, I pushed onto him.

He withdrew his finger and stood.

"You have been very brave; I do not wish to take advantage of you. The slate is wiped clean. I am out all day tomorrow. Let's talk again on Friday." He left me bent over the chair.

I was stunned and frustrated. I stood and walked semi-naked back to my room. I had wanted Richard so much, but I could do nothing about it. I inspected myself in the mirror once again and could see the twelve stripes left by the cane. I was strangely proud of myself. Once again, I found myself with my imagination and my dildo. For the second time that day, I brought myself to orgasm thinking of being dominated by Richard.

The next day the house felt quiet. I kept myself busy, but Richard was never far from my mind. On Friday morning Richard saw me and asked if I would join him in his office.

This time I sat opposite him.

"How's the bottom?"

"I still can see the marks," I replied but with a smile.

"Well, naughty girls deserve punishment."

Even this sent a flush of excitement through me.

"I would like to offer you a pay rise."

I was not sure what I was expecting but this was not it.

"In addition to the pay rise on Wednesdays and Fridays, I want you to wear a uniform."

Again, this was not what I was expecting.

"Uniform," I stammered, "what sort of uniform?"

"This sort," with this he turned his laptop around and I could see a picture of a French Maid dressed in a very skimpy uniform. She had a very short skirt showing her stockings, suspenders, and panties.

"Won't I get cold?" I replied.

"We can turn the heating up," he smiled.

"Let me think about it, I will tell you at the end of the day."

With this, I stood and left him opened-mouthed behind his desk.

I knew I was teasing him; I was, of course, going to agree to his proposal, but he did not know that.

12