The Housepet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

With every step she took down the staircase she felt her embarrassment rising. By the time she nervously entered the room her face was flushed and she couldn't lift her eyes to meet his but she felt his intent gaze on her.

"Nice choice of outfit."

She had chosen the least revealing outfit from the options Jamie offered. Tight yoga pants with a soft wrap sweater over a silk cami top. Not what she would normally choose but cute. But as she walked into the room, under his gaze she felt acutely aware that it had been chosen for her. That's although she had been given some illusion of choice, she was being treated as a Doll, dressed for his gaze.

"You look good in those tight pants. Turn around. You have a great arse Zara. Sit and tell me how it felt to edge to my instruction."

"It felt good." She said in a small, halting voice and cursed herself for not sounding more confident.

"Just Good? Natural. Or strange?"

"Strange. At first. I, I don't edge by myself. I've heard about it but usually don't have time and just, well, rush to climax. But after a while I didn't really think about the circumstances. I had a task to do and it was nice to focus on the task and nothing else."

"Did you cum Zara?"

"NO! I didn't, I edged just like you said." The words were out before she realised what she was saying, and how she said it. She cringed at how eager to please she sounded. That wasn't her. Well maybe she did have a default need to please but she worked hard to suppress it.

"Good Girl. I want you to edge at least daily for me. Every morning, I don't want to have to tell that before you get up you should play for at least twenty minutes before you get up and get dressed. Understand? Good Girl"

Why did being called Good Girl cause her to clench every time he said it?

"Have you ever been spanked before Zara? As an adult I mean?"

"No." Never as an adult and barely as a child she could have said but didn't.

"I think it's time to put you over my knee then, don't you Zara?"

He guided her with a hand on the small of her back as she leaned across his lap, knees on the sofa, face down on the other side of his legs, bottom in the air. She had never felt as exposed.

"10 spanks. I'm going to start with a few over your pants. Then I'll get you to pull them down and I'll finish with a few on the bare. I won't go very hard but just in case your safe word is Mango. Both tonight and until we decide to change it. Do you understand Zara?"

She nodded.

"No, use your words."

"Yes... yes Sir, I understand."

"Good Girl."

Her heart was beating hard, she could feel it pounding in her head. Her brain felt fogged with desire, she had never behaved like this before, this was not who she was, but then why did everything she did and said feel so natural?

"Count them Kitten."

Kitten? Where did that come from?

"One," she felt the impact but wasn't painful through the lycra yoga pants.

"So this is what you come to know as a maintenance spanking," he spoke in a level voice as if he was discussing the weather, " You haven't done anything wrong, the opposite in fact, I'm delighted with you. I think this arrangement is a going to be a lot of fun for both of us."

"Two, three" he was alternating between her cheeks and she felt a warmth from the impact but she could take it, this was easy.

"Your arse is magnificent Kitten. I wish you could see how good you look from this position. Your long hair pooling around you like a halo, your arse is toned, it must take hours in the gym to keep it so firm but large and juicy enough that I can see every impact ripple across your arse. it's wonderful."

She felt her chest flush with pride. And hated herself for it.

"Warm up is over. The next couple might sting a little."

"Four, ow! Fiiiive." She felt the last two and was breathing hard as he paused.

"The last five I want on the bare. Kneel up Kitten," he helped her up so she was kneeling beside him on the sofa.

"Pull your leggings down for me. I want to see that arse properly."

Her face was crimson. He was not asking. There was no aggression in his voice but no politeness either. The reality of being a treated like a Toy, a Pet was beginning to sink in, the feeling of humiliation, degradation even, and her betrayal of her own values, the values she held dear. But she hooked her thumbs into the waistband and rolled her leggings down to just above the knee. She kept her panties on in a token of defiance.

"Ready for a couple more then I'll give you a breather?"

She sunk back to her position, forearms out either side of her lowered head. Ass high and naked apart from the thin material of her thong. He made no move to return to spanking her, instead he trailed his fingertips across the reddening skin of her ass. She shivered with the tingly feeling.

"You're doing great. I'm proud of you Kitten."

She heard a contented Meow and it took a few seconds to realise that it had come from her.

"So. Maintenance spankings. I haven't really explained the point of them have i? It's not a punishment obviously, But it is an attitude adjustment. You struggle with your submissiveness don't you Kitten? It's there, almost dormant. You are a feminist, you've told me, but more importantly I've seen you how you behave. You can be confident, assertive, articulate, downright argumentative when you want."

His voice had laughter in it and Zara remembered the verbal jousting of the first meeting where she was keen to show him she was not a doormat. It felt a very long time ago now.

"And that's OK. You don't need to be submissive all the time. That's probably not right for you. But you do need to find a way of accepting your submissive side better. Stop fighting against it.

hadn't stopped stroking her, fingertips gently tracing her skin across her butt, down the back of her thighs to where her leggings were bunched, humiliatingly, then back up the inside of her thighs, skirting the edge of her panties, the edge of her pussy lips. It was exquisite torture.

"But I want you to try and use the feeling of being spanked to surrender to your submissive side. Turn that busy brain off. That conscious brain that's always analysing everything you say and do, doubting yourself, your more vicious critic and censor. Let the raw feeling of pleasure and pain overwhelm that noisy brain. Shut your brain down for a while and becoming my Pet. Just try it. Can you try that for me Kitten?"

She moaned her assent.

"Oh and just one more thing. I think some extra stimulation would help. Push you hand into your panties and play with yourself as I spank you."

Even through the fog of arousal that shocked her. She instinctively shook her head but even as she did she found her hand was reaching back between her legs as she adjusted to support herself with her other arm and shoulder, silently thanking her yoga practice.

As her fingers parted her folds she was shocked how wet she was. What's wrong with me? But as she began to work her fingers back and forth, circling her clit she moaned. Fuck it feels good.

"Ready? As before. Count them."

"Six, urghhhhh, Seven, fuuuuccck."

"Your arse is even better naked. He went back to stroking her skin again, her skin aflame and even the lightest touch of his fingertips made her squirm.

She could feel every cell in her body come alive. The sound of her ragged breathing was loud in her ears, the wet sounds from between her legs as her fingers worked their magic, his low voice as he whispered his admiration and encouragement.

"I want you to Edge. And keep counting. Ready? This one will hurt."

"Eight, yessssss thank you Sir." He aimed lower this time, the impact not on her big padded cheeks but where her ass met her thighs, millimetres from her pussy. The pain bloomed in her head and she had a vague sense of her brain functions shutting down as her animal instincts took over her body.

She was rocking back and forth between spanks, partly using movement to distract from her burning butt partly to tell him she wanted more, she pushed a finger inside her and began the last few strokes that she knew would lead to climax then a thought asserted itself in her head.

"Shit, so close. Can I cum Sir? Please?"

"No."

Fuck. She pulled her hand away and tried to breath out of the impending orgasm. She managed. Just. Then shivered when she heard his voice "Good Girl."

"Take a moment. Breathe. Again, big breath. No go back to Edging for me."

He began to rub a thumb into the hollow of her neck, his fingers rubbing her head while his other hand went back to it's torturous exploration of her lower body. She had to use soft, light, slow touches to stop herself from falling of the edging but she got into a rhythm and blissed out as the sensations of her burning butt, his caress and her careful fingers.

"Two more to go. Ready for number nine Kitten."

No, fuck no, your Kitten is nowhere near ready she thought but she forced herself to nod.

"Nine. Oh God" she fought through the pain but increasing the tempo of her fingers in her pussy but she was struggling to stay on the edge.

"Please Sir. Can I cum? I've been a good girl, you said so. Please let me cum."

"Hmm I think you can do better than that. Address me properly."

Fuck was Sir not enough?

"Please Sir, please...Master. Let your Kitten cum. Let your Pet cum for you."

"Better. If you can cum exactly as I give your final spank you can cum. But if you miss that by even a second you've missed your window. Understand? You are a Good Girl. I hope for your sake you manage. If you start to cum too soon I'll wrench your hand away and you can have your first Ruin. Let me give you a countdown. Don't stop play. 10, 9, 8,"

His counting seemed unbearably slow as Zara tried to slow down to avoid a premature climax, What the hell was a Ruin?

"7, 6, 5, keep going, you're doing great"

She was vaguely aware her cheek was wet with her own drool having soaked te custom her face was pushed in. How had this happened?

"4, 3, 2, almost there, get right on the Edge Kitten,"

"Ready? 1, 0," the slap hit her so hard it forced her forward but as his hand connected she rubbed her clit hard and fast and something inside her head exploded.

"mMmmfffffff fuck oh God Oh god."

She felt herself being lifted and arms around her but her mind drifted in a floaty space for a few moments, then a few moments, more.

When she became aware of her surrounding again she was being held by Jamie, leaning back into him, thankfully her head against his chest. She couldn't face making eye contact for a while.

"You Ok Princess? That looked pretty intense?"

She nodded. "Yeah. It was a lot. I.. I don't know where some of it came from. Is it always going to be like that?"

"I'm pretty full on if that is what you're asking. There will almost always been a Dom / Sub element to when we play, when we fuck. You won't always be allowed to cum. But you will always get cuddled after a scene. Or a form of aftercare of your choice. You comfortable?"

"Mmmm but I'm filthy. I think I need to shower."

"Today has been a lot. Your first night. You want to go take a shower. Take a bath actually. Relax. Then take sometime to yourself and let your head catch up? I'm not trying to get rid of you, if you want to hang out I'll be here. Just don't want you to have to be polite and make conversation."

She stretched her head back, kissed him on the cheek and murmured "thank you."

He rose and kissed her on the forehead. "I'll go and run your bath. Come up in five minutes and it should be ready. Tomorrow I have the kids so do whatever you like. I'll give you instruction for Saturday. And so you are aware I am going to fuck you on Saturday."

To be Continued... Maybe? If there's demand. If you liked this and want to know more of Zara and Jamie's story please let me know in the comments.

12