The Housewife's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he began suckling her breasts he suddenly realized how spoiled he was. Yes, his wife got regularly fucked by another man, probably in all sorts of deviant ways. But he had a wife that was way out of his league. And now, he had this woman, a woman most men would kill for and most women would die to be. He had two amazing women in his life, one as his wife, and one as his Mistress.

Andrew was a lucky man.

*****

The rest of the week went by uneventfully. As promised, Andrew didn't see much of his wife. It was nice though. He found it comforting knowing when he or his wife would be serving their Owner. Not wondering if Bill was going to burst into their house in the middle of the night greatly lessened the anxiety he had been feeling.

Now it was Friday however, and he knew that his evening would not be pleasant. He worked up his nerve and got out of the car, walked up to Bill and Naomi's house, and rang the bell.

Naomi answered the door and welcomed him inside. He entered to see that his wife was already there. He hadn't seen her car, but that wasn't a surprise given what she had told him about her ritual of disrobing in the garage before entering. Andrew just hoped that no one outside had seen his naked wife as he entered.

Naomi gave him a brief hug. "Welcome, Andrew. Why don't you follow me upstairs?"

He complied. She led him to the shower and had him undress. She disrobed as well and joined him. She instructed him to wash her, and then himself. He proceeded to do as she ordered.

She talked to him as he washed her. "I know this isn't going to be easy for you, but you are going to get through this. It will all be fine. Everyone here cares about everyone else, even if my husband doesn't really show it. We are all friends. We are all family."

"You can't pick your biological family, but they are the most important people in your life. They may be imperfect, but they are yours. You and I did pick each other, as did your wife and my husband. I know that you wouldn't have picked him and vice versa, but that is just how family goes. Like it or not you are important people in each other's lives now."

"I know he can be hard to deal with, but I am hoping that you can learn to accept him for who and what he is. It will make everyone, including you, much happier. So even when he is an ass, just remember that your wife enjoys it when he acts like that, and try to look at his good side. Try to find something to like about him, okay?"

Andrew paused and looked Naomi straight in the eye. "Yes, Mistress. I can't promise I will succeed, but I know that you are right. I know that I need to find a way to do that. I give you my word that I will try."

After the shower, Naomi and Andrew went downstairs, still naked. They found Bill and Madison sitting on the couch watching TV. Madison was gently stroking her master's cock while he fingered her, eyes still on the screen.

The older man noticed them. "Oh good, we can get started."

Everyone proceeded to the basement. Madison followed her Master to the front of the room. Andrew stayed by Naomi. To his surprise, Bill instructed Madison to go stand by Andrew. Naomi joined her husband at the front.

Bill spoke. "I think it's time for us to introduce a new rule. Don't worry, it isn't complicated or hard to understand. From now on, neither of you are allowed to orgasm without permission. Doing so will result in punishment."

"Madison is already used to not being allowed to masturbate." He looked at Andrew. "I understand that you are as well."

"Yes, sir." Andrew wasn't sure if that was the proper way to address him, but he didn't complain.

"Good. You are halfway there. From now on you two are not allowed to have sex without our permission."

Andrew looked towards his Mistress. She caught his look. "I agree with him. This is my order as well. You will not have sex with your wife without permission. If either I or my husband instruct their slave to have sex with their spouse, you can assume that both of you have permission. It will be up to us to make sure we are on the same page and work out any differences if we disagree."

Naomi looked to her husband, who continued. "So bottom line, no orgasms unless given permission by your Owner. And I don't want to see you starting but not finishing either. You may not touch your partner's genitals without permission. You may hug. You may kiss briefly. There will be no 'making out' however, and certainly nothing more than that. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master", Madison said without hesitation.

"Yes Sir," Andrew said. Addressing Bill felt wrong. He had paused, considering addressing his Mistress instead. But since she wasn't talking it felt like a bit of a dick move, and he remembered his Mistress's request about trying to learn to deal with her husband.

"Excellent," Bill said. "Well, since you two have done well this week, you are going to be rewarded. Madison, climb up on the table."

Madison did as her Master ordered. She spread her arms and legs so that he could lock them into restraints attached to the table.

"Andrew, mount your wife."

Andrew hesitated, not knowing what to do. He had been preparing for Bill to fuck his wife, but not this. And why was the man giving him orders? That wasn't part of the deal, was it? He looked to his Mistress.

He saw her smiling. "Hun, I think I am the one who gets to tell him what to do. Andrew, go ahead and have sex with your wife. I want you to. I have no doubt that my husband will have instructions on how he wants that to occur. She is his property, so how this happens is his call as well as mine. Unless you hear me contradict him, I want you to do as he orders."

"Yes, Mistress." Andrew wasn't sure he could do this. As nervous as he was, he wasn't sure he could even get an erection.

Bill smiled at his wife. "Thank you. Andrew, get up on the table."

Andrew did as instructed. He looked up and saw Bill staring straight at him. "Do you like how your wife looks, all tied up and ready to be fucked? Doesn't she look hot?"

"Yes sir, she does." Andrew felt himself getting hard. He looked to his Mistress to see her staring at him as well. Before he knew it he was rock hard. So much for that particular worry.

"Slap her in the face with your dick."

Andrew gently swung his pelvis from side to side, gently hitting his wife.

Bill moved and caressed his slave's leg. "Madison, you like that, don't you? Tell your husband what you are."

"Yes, Master. I like this. I am a little slut. I am your slut." Again his wife had answered with no hesitation whatsoever.

"Good girl. Now why don't you show your husband what you have learned? Show him what you can do to a cock." Bill moved to get a better angle. "Andrew, feed your wife your cock. Don't worry, she loooooooves cock. Don't be afraid to shove it down her throat if you want to."

Andrew moved closer and eased his penis into his wife's mouth.

She had given him blow jobs before. He wasn't sure how this was going to work. Usually, she used her hands as well as her mouth, clearly not an option here. He started to worry that he might not be able to perform.

Once again, however, his worries were unfounded. He knew that he should be moving back and forth into and out of her mouth, but Andrew was too self-conscious to do so.

After a minute or so, he was no longer capable of moving. He began to feel sensations that he had never felt before. His wife was doing things to the head of his penis with her lips and tongue that he hadn't known were possible. And despite her bonds, she could move her neck, allowing her head to move up and down his cock.

He suddenly wondered if this was what sex was supposed to be like. Had they been doing it wrong this whole time? Had he just not inspired his wife enough for a performance like this? Was she more turned on by the fact her Master was telling her what to do, watching her, than she was by having her husband riding her face?

Before long the sensations had taken away Andrew's ability to have thoughts. A few seconds later he exploded, an orgasm unlike anything he had ever had with his wife. Even his Mistress would have struggled to match Madison's performance, and she was quite experienced and remarkably talented in the sex department.

Andrew wondered if it was just the thrill of having an audience. Or could it have been seeing her tied up underneath him? He suddenly realized that this was what Bill got to experience all the time and felt a surge of jealousy.

Then he saw his Mistress smiling at him, clearly pleased, and he remembered her words. He had promised to try to accept this. Even if he hadn't, he would still have known that he owed it to her to do his best.

"Thank you, Sir, for allowing me to be with my wife. I appreciate it." Andrew took a deep breath, not wanting to continue. He caught Naomi's eye and once again saw her smile. There was a deep approval there. She looked impressed with him. Somehow that made what he had to say bearable.

Hell, he was almost excited to say it, knowing how she would react to it. "And thank you, Sir, for everything that you have taught her. She has clearly learned a lot from you."

Bill looked quite pleased himself. He laughed. "Oh, you have no idea how much she has learned from me. But maybe someday you will. For now, I think it's my turn."

Bill got up on the platform, positioning himself between Madison's legs.

Andrew moved to stand next to his Mistress, but couldn't take his eyes off his wife and Bill.

The man got up and eased his cock into Madison's pussy. "Now, show your husband what a slut you really are. Look him in the eyes and tell him how badly you want this."

Madison looked over and locked eyes with her husband. "Thank you, Master. Thank you for giving me your cock. Please fuck your slave. Please use me. My body is yours. Do whatever you want with it, to it."

Andrew felt his Mistress take his hand in hers and squeeze it. He looked up at her and smiled his thanks before moving his eyes back to his wife.

"That's right," Bill said sounding quite pleased with himself. "It's not your body anymore is it?"

"No, Master. This body is yours."

Bill started thrusting into the young woman underneath him. "It's not your husband's is it?"

"No, Master. This body is yours," she answered, still looking into her husband's eyes.

Andrew tried to judge her expression, to figure out what she was thinking, feeling. It was no good, he couldn't read her face.

"I can use this body any time I want to, isn't that right?" The man lowered his full weight onto Madison and began kissing her passionately before she had a chance to answer.

Bill abruptly broke the kiss. He suddenly sounded very aggressive. "Andrew can't even touch you without my permission, can he? He is your husband, the supposed love of your life, and you wouldn't do anything with him without my permission, would you?"

"No Master, I wouldn't. You control my life, every bit of it."

Andrew saw strong emotion on her face, but it could have been anything. He had no idea whether it was shame, humiliation, pride, or lust. He felt a squeeze on his hand once again. He squeezed back but didn't take his eyes off his wife. He wanted to, but he couldn't.

Bill began to increase his tempo. "That's right. I do. You are mine. You always will be. There is no way you could ever leave me is there?"

Madison broke eye contact with her husband and looked her Master in the eyes. "Yes, Master. I always will be. I am an addict. I need you like I need air." Madison's breathing began to grow rapid.

"You were right from the very beginning. This is who I am. Once you claimed me, there was no escape. You told me I could leave, but you knew there was no chance that I would. I need this. I need you. I am your slave, now and forever."

Andrew didn't know what to think. Was this just dirty talk? Was it the humiliation that Naomi had said that Madison craved? Or was she serious? Was she more Bill's than his now?

Sure, she was his slave. Andrew had never thought about what that meant, but it stood to reason that she was indeed more Bill's than his. And he belonged more to Naomi than his wife. But...

He tried to think of reasons that it wasn't true: that she was just his some of the time, just in the bedroom, just as part of this kinky adventure. He couldn't make himself believe any of them.

As the pair on the table began moaning, Andrew looked over at his Mistress. She wrapped her arms around him. "It will be okay," she whispered.

Andrew took strength from the woman. Now was not the time for these thoughts. He would stay in the present, thinking only about the here and now. "Thank you," he whispered back. He wanted to say more. He felt words that desperately wanted to come out, but he was interrupted by the unmistakable sound of Bill cumming.

Andrew looked over to see the man collapse onto his wife. It felt like he had missed his chance to get the words out. They didn't sound right in his head anymore.

No. He wasn't going to let his head get in the way. He wasn't going to overthink this. He turned back to his Mistress. He looked into her eyes. "Thank you," he whispered. "I couldn't do this without you. This feels wrong to say, but I have to. I'm glad I'm here. I think I love you."

Bill got up and began to untie Madison. Andrew wondered if they had heard his whispered confession. He was relieved that neither of them seemed to have done so.

Finally released, Madison sat up. Bill sat beside her. "Feel better, slave?"

"Yes, Master, thank you."

Bill turned his gaze to Andrew. "So, what did you think of her performance?"

Andrew looked at his wife. "It was impressive. But I would expect nothing less of her. She is an amazing woman." He moved his eyes to look straight at Bill. "Clearly this is something she really does need. I see the way you affect her. Thank you for giving her something that she clearly craves. You make her happy. Thank you for that."

Madison and Bill both looked shocked. Andrew looked over at Naomi, who also looked surprised, but very pleased.

After a pause, Bill laughed. "You really don't mind her being my personal whore?"

"I don't mind anything that makes her happy." Oddly, Andrew found that he meant it. His wanting to be with Naomi was probably still part of it, but that wasn't all of it. He did love his wife, and maybe he really could accept this. He wasn't there yet, but he could picture it.

"What if I decided to fuck her in front of a crowd? Let everyone see what she is?"

"She decided to be with you. She wanted to be your slave. As long as she continues to want that, I will support her." The words were coming easier than Andrew would have expected.

The man smiled. "Oh, there will be days where she regrets it, I promise you. And you are really okay with not being able to have sex with her unless we approve?"

Andrew was going to answer, but Noami interrupted. "I think he understands what you are asking. I think he has answered you, several times now in fact." The woman sounded annoyed, protective of her slave.

Again he felt lucky to be with her.

Bill laughed. "Okay, okay. That kind of takes the fun out of it, but you have a point." He looked over at Andrew. "That is very mature of you. I didn't expect that. I guess my wife was right about you."

The man continued as he got up. "Oh well, it's for the best. I don't have any intention of ever giving my slave up, so it's good that you are on board. She might still live with you, but she is well and truly mine."

Andrew saw his wife looking at him. He still couldn't read her expression. "I understand that. But she seems happier than I have seen her in a long time. I am glad that my wife found you. She is a very special woman, and you are lucky to have her. I know that she will work hard to be the slave you want her to be. I also know there is nothing she can't do. I hope I can do the same for your wife."

That last part felt good to say. Andrew hadn't meant anything by it when he said it, but he found that he was pleased to remind the man that he wasn't the only one getting what he wanted. The man might get to sleep with Madison, but Andrew got to please Bill's voluptuous wife as well.

*****

An hour or so later, Andrew was alone with Naomi. It was only about 7:30, but Naomi had insisted that the younger couple had been through enough for the evening and Bill had agreed to let his slave head home early.

Bill had left shortly after Madison, Andrew didn't know or care where he went. Maybe the man had gone out to the bars. Or maybe he had followed his slave back to her house and was at this very moment using and abusing her in their own home.

It didn't matter. Andrew knew what they did together. At least for this moment, he accepted it, because it meant that he was alone with his Mistress.

"Andrew, we didn't get a chance to talk before," the beautiful redhead said while running her hand through his hair. "I want you to know that your words meant a lot to me. I'm sure they were hard to say, especially with your wife in the room. I know how you feel about her."

"I know that you still love her, and always will. I admire how loyal and dedicated you are. I am flattered that you love me as well, and I want you to know that I feel the same way about you."

Andrew wasn't sure if he was surprised to hear that or not. All he knew was how it made him feel. He felt special in a way that he never had before, not even with his wife. At that moment, he knew he would have done anything for this woman.

He was every bit as trapped as his wife was. There is no way that he would ever leave Naomi. If he was forced to choose between her and his wife...

No, he was getting carried away. It had just been a very eventful night, full of strong emotions. It was just the moment. He forced the thought from his mind and tried to focus on the now instead of the future.

"Really?" he asked. "I can't tell you how much that means to me. I developed a crush on you pretty much the day I met you. You were strong, confident, funny, and of course, you have an amazing body. I never thought that anything would happen, and I sure as hell never had any idea I could feel this way."

Naomi smiled at her slave. "I know what you mean. I started out just trying to support my husband, to find someone to meet his needs. I grew very fond of your wife, and I was concerned about her having to keep secrets from you. I thought maybe we could have a little bit of fun together and that it would make you feel better about the situation."

"But the more I got to know you, the more I liked you. Now, well...my husband can get tired of his playthings. Madison is a special girl, so I'm sure he will keep her around, but even if he doesn't...I am not letting you go."

Andrew smiled, feeling like he could burst from pure happiness. "Do you promise?"

"I promise," she replied as she leaned in to kiss him.

The kiss seemed to last forever. It gave Andrew a chance to think, to appreciate what was happening. He had all night tonight, and all day Saturday with his Mistress.

He would get to be with her every Saturday for a full 24 hours. Suddenly, he had something to look forward to. This was his life now, and there was nothing else he could have wished for.

*****

Madison woke up Saturday feeling oddly relaxed. Her husband had watched her Master fuck her, and nothing bad had happened. Despite him knowing what she was doing for several weeks now, she had continued waiting for the freakout that would ruin her marriage and perhaps her life. If it hadn't happened last night, it probably wouldn't. Was she really in the clear?

Andrew was at Bill and Naomi's house right now. She didn't know what he might be doing with his Mistress. She got the impression that their relationship was quite a bit different than the one she had with Bill.