The Housewife's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was innocent. And you can say it. I was a prude. I mean, I always had fantasies, ones like this, so maybe I wasn't so innocent after all. But I never would have done anything with a boy until I was married. I always dressed modestly. I would have had a heart attack even thinking about people seeing me like this."

"So what changed?"

Madison thought for a second. "That's a good question. Bill, I guess?"

Joe laughed. "He was just the man of your wet dreams? How did you meet?"

Madison wasn't sure how much she wanted to share. The full story made Bill and Naomi look bad, and she had grown to love Naomi, and she would have done anything for Bill. "That's a long story. We started talking online."

"Were you married at the time? Or did that happen after?"

Madison would have looked down at the floor had she not been tied in such an awkward position. "I was married."

The man smiled at her. "Well, it seems to have worked out well for both of you. Is he really a slave too?"

"He is. I think he only agreed to it for me, but Naomi is a wonderful woman. I adore her. If he was going to be a slave, he couldn't ask for a better Owner." She paused. "And I really do think that he is falling for her."

"You seem upset by that. It seems that you fell for Bill first." He seemed to be trying to be comforting, not judgemental.

"I wouldn't say I fell for Bill, exactly. I am probably more addicted to him than he will ever be to Naomi, but it's not the same. I wasn't lying tonight. I need Bill. I need to belong to him. I can't imagine my life without him anymore. It's not love though. It's lust, addiction, or something else I don't have words for."

"I see, so it's more about the sex for you, but you worry he might fall in love?"

"It's not about sex for me either. The sex is great, don't get me wrong. But... it's not that." Madison paused to think. "I'm sorry, I wish I could explain it. It's just this... hole that I have always had in me that nothing has ever been able to fill. It feels like he does somehow."

Joe smiled at her. "It's okay, I think I get it. You feel like yourself when he is around. I'm jealous, I wish I had someone like that."

Madison was about to respond when Tessa approached. The last person other than Joe and Randy was making their way out the door.

"I think it's time to untie you. That has to be getting uncomfortable." Tessa moved behind Madison and started to release her. "So, you two are old friends huh?"

"Yes, from high school", Madison answered, not wanting to embarrass Joe by saying that she didn't remember him.

"Well, it's always good to see people from your younger years." Tessa laughed. "Though honestly you two are both still babies."

Tessa looked at Joe. "I couldn't help overhearing the last part of your conversation. Are you submissive too?"

Joe looked nervous. "I...uh...I think that I am."

"And you are into girls or guys?"

The man laughed uncomfortably. "Girls."

"What experience do you have?", Tessa asked as she undid the last of Madison's bonds.

"Well, none really, not with kinky stuff."

Tessa smiled at him. "Well, we can always use help here at the shop. You wouldn't be paid. And you would have to do anything I say. You might see your friend Madison here from time to time though, and if you do a good job I'll recommend you to some of my friends."

The man looked intrigued but was turning bright red. "Oh, thanks! I...I'll think about that. For now, though I should be going."

Tessa laughed. "Ok, I hope to see you again soon."

Once he was downstairs Madison sat up again. "Well, that was unexpected, on several levels. Do you think he will agree?"

Tessa smiled. "I honestly don't know. Either he will agree to work for me, or we will never see him back in here again. There won't be any in between."

"But enough about him. How are you feeling after all that?"

Madison laughed. "Honestly, Tessa? I have never felt better. That was amazing."

The two women spent the rest of the night talking about how the night had gone and what fun and exciting things the future might hold. By the time Madison went home, it was well past midnight. She slipped into bed beside her husband, careful not to wake him.

A part of her felt like she should have showered first, but it was late, she was tired, and her husband accepted her for who she was. She was truly a lucky woman.

Madison sped towards her Master's house. She had been forced to put in a couple of extra hours at work and knew that she was late.

Still, she recognized that she was far more frantic than was warranted. She had called around lunchtime, of course, to warn him how the day was going and get permission to work late. He had allowed it and had not seemed the least bit upset with her. So why did she feel so agitated?

It could be that this was the second time it had happened this week, or that it had been such a long week in general. But if it didn't seem to bother him, why did it bother her?

Something deep inside her felt like she was missing out, like she was being required to miss an important event for work. She had no special plans, however. The only thing she missed was a bit of time serving her Master, and there was no shortage of that. She was at his beck and call all the time, and there was no end in sight.

These were days like any other day. Being late to see her Master was just like being late for dinner with her husband had been before this had all started. It shouldn't have been a big deal, but somehow it was.

She forced herself to slow down, literally and metaphorically. A speeding ticket would only delay her even more. And this would give her an extra minute or two to figure out what was going on inside her head.

By the time she pulled into her Master's garage, she had come to the conclusion that serving him was how she relieved stress after a busy day or a bad week. She looked forward to it.

It would have been wrong to call this 'a hobby', but it served the same purpose. She didn't live to work, she worked to live, and this was her passion. This was why she got up in the morning. She was glad to have found this life, this passion. But it seemed like as time went on, she needed it more and more. That worried her.

But who knows, maybe she was imagining things. Maybe she always would have been frantic about being late.

She walked into the house after undressing. She heard noise in the kitchen and walked in to find Andrew already naked and cleaning the sink, Naomi in her underwear behind him.

The older woman was lovingly caressing his side. "I want to go to the farmer's market tomorrow. Care to accompany me? I thought that afterward we could head out to the woods and get in a little hiking."

"Of course, Mistress. I would love that," Andrew said, turning to look at Naomi with a giant smile on his face.

As he did he saw Madison standing in the doorway. "Oh, hey hun. Glad you made it."

It took Madison a second to respond. "Ya, finally. I hope next week will be calmer."

Naomi smiled at her. "Well, now that you are here, I think we can finally eat. Why don't you run downstairs and let Bill know you're here."

Madison nodded and went to find her Master, feeling uneasy. She was surprised to find her husband and his Mistress making such ordinary plans. In her mind, the older couple was for sex and submission, not normal everyday activities. But if that was what Naomi wanted from her slave, she couldn't really complain. She wanted them both to be happy, and they certainly seemed pleased with their relationship.

After eating, the older couple had Andrew and Madison clean up the table and do the dishes. It was a rare chance for them to work together and catch up. Madison was amazed at just how normal their conversation was.

Not long ago, she had been freaking out, picturing her husband finding out about her other life and leaving her. Now, here he was, next to her in her Master's house, both of them naked and knowing that their life was completely controlled by the older couple. How did that feel so normal after such a short time?

When they were done they went to join their Owners in the living room. Bill turned on his 86-inch TV. Madison knew what was coming next, but suspected that Andrew didn't.

The video started. It was the first time Madison had seen it. She had thought the position she had been in would look awkward and stupid, but that wasn't the case. She looked lewd. She looked like a slut. She looked like what she supposed she was, simple property. She was just a body for her Master to use.

She looked over at her husband to see him holding Naomi's hand. There was no anger on his face. A part of her was relieved, but another part almost wished that there was.

When it was over, Andrew spoke first. "Wow, hun, I had no idea you had that in you. I don't think I could have done that in front of all of those people."

Madison didn't know how to take that.

Fortunately, Naomi saved her from having to answer. "Oh, I'm sure you could do it. And I know that if I asked you to, you would do it in a heartbeat."

Andrew laughed. "You are right of course, Mistress. I would certainly try. I might have a panic attack though, or be too nervous to perform."

Naomi laughed. "I'm sure you would be fine. But enough about that. We'll find out soon enough."

Madison saw her husband's penis strain upward at the comment like it was willing itself closer to its Mistress.

Bill stood up and looked at Andrew. "So what did you think? You married quite the little whore, didn't you?"

To Madison's surprise, Andrew smiled. "It still feels weird to hear you call her that. You certainly seem to bring out that side of her. She is a completely different person when she is with you."

"I know I haven't always been as accepting of all this as I could have been, but I can't deny just how right you were when you said that I couldn't meet these needs for her. There is no way I could ever treat her like that, but clearly, she loves it."

"Actually, as you like to remind me, she needs it. This is obviously a part of who she is and always has been. She is far more complicated than I realized, but I still love all of her. I love her sweet, innocent housewife side, and her whore side."

Bill smiled. "Ah, so you admit she is a whore?"

"No," Andrew replied. "She is an amazing woman and much more than that. But I admit that she has a whore side to her. I admit a part of her wants and needs what she gets from you. I would never try to deprive her of that."

"I will live up to the agreement we made, and I know that when the time comes we will agree to continue." Andrew turned to Madison. "At this point, I don't think we need the agreement. I think we are both yours for as long as you guys want us. What do you think, Madison?"

Andrew was looking at her, as was everyone else. She was surprised at the sudden and complete acceptance from her husband, but the answer was an easy one. "Yes, I agree. I couldn't live without this, and I am starting to think that you couldn't either."

Andrew smiled. "I don't know if I could or not, but I wouldn't want to."

Bill laughed. "Well, that was NOT the reaction I was expecting. Normally I would be upset that Andrew wasn't more annoyed, but I suppose I can't complain." Bill looked at his wife. "This is turning out better than I could have dreamed. It looks like they are ours for good."

Naomi returned his smile. "It does appear that way. We are quite the lucky couple." She turned to her slave. "I don't want to let you guys agree to anything you will regret, so we will stick to our original arrangement for now. If you continue to feel this way, we can go ahead and negotiate an extension, but we will take our time and do that right, okay?"

Andrew squeezed her hand. "Of course, Mistress. I wasn't suggesting anything. I was just saying that I can't picture us leaving the two of you. Your husband likes to say that my wife was born to serve him. I saw on that video how right he was. And I would like to think that I was born to serve you. I will keep doing that for as long as you let me."

"You don't know how happy that makes me," Naomi replied before passionately kissing her slave.

Madison watched as the kiss lingered, growing more and more passionate, the two groping at each other. She saw Naomi take Andrew's head and guide it to her breast, where he feasted like a starving baby. Before long she guided his head lower once again.

Madison looked at her Master, wondering if he would be angry, wondering if he would decide to use her. He didn't look at all angry. And he didn't appear to even know she was there. He just sat there stroking himself, watching his wife.

Maybe he sensed his slave watching him because he turned and made eye contact with her. He immediately sat down next to her and put her hand on his erect cock. She began stroking it as Naomi mounted Andrew.

Bill looked over at her again. "It looks like you have been replaced. How does that make you feel, little slut?"

Bad is what it made her feel. She didn't want to believe it was true, and it probably wasn't. But it still bothered her. She tried reminding herself what she had forced her husband to endure, hoping it would help. It didn't.

She knew she should answer, but she couldn't think of a reply.

Bill continued. "This is because of you. You brought him into this life. You could both be home right now, another boring suburban couple. But you decided to let me own that sweet little body of yours. He is here because you couldn't get enough of being my slave, because you will never be able to leave it behind."

She knew it was true. It was amazing just how owned she was by this man, by how owned they both were by this couple. When she first started chatting online she had dreamed of something like this, but even then she hadn't known that her surrender could be so deep, so complete.

There was no turning back. For better or worse, for today or forever, her fate was no longer in her hands. She had given her future, along with everything else, to her Master. She was as close to a real slave as it was possible to get. Despite her jealousy, she wouldn't have had it any other way.

This was where she belonged. She couldn't get over just how unlikely it all was, how many things had to go right to bring her here. She felt like she had won the lottery. There would undoubtedly be more challenges ahead, but she would accept them all. Somehow, despite the way her Master treated her, maybe even because of it, their relationship gave her a peace that she had never known.

All of her uncertainty was gone. She wasn't constantly wondering if she was where she belonged and if she was making the right decisions. She wasn't pretending to be the person everyone else expected her to be.

She had finally figured out who she was and accepted it. To her surprise, her husband had accepted it as well. Whatever problems and challenges lay ahead, they were a small price to pay for all that she had gained.