The Housewife's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was fine by her. She had no trouble seeing that he was every bit as submissive as she was, but she couldn't picture him enjoying the things that she did. Actually, she couldn't picture most people enjoying the life she had been living lately.

Her friends would have been appalled. Her parents would have been horrified. She had probably married the one person who would accept her despite her unconventional desires, and he had more reason to be angry than any of them.

She wasn't sure she would have reacted nearly as well to a surprise like the one Andrew had gotten. She felt remarkably lucky to be married to him. Still, there was a nagging voice in the back of her head that said that he should have been angrier, less accepting.

She reminded herself that he had been jealous. She had seen it. And according to Naomi, he was every bit as jealous as any husband would have been. He just kept it hidden and accepted it for her sake.

And really, how jealous was she? Not very. Naomi had turned into a good friend, probably her best friend. She wondered what they were doing right now, but the thought turned her on more than it made her jealous. She wasn't sure what that said about her.

Whatever it said about her, she didn't care. For the first time in a very long time, she felt comfortable about who and what she was. Who would have thought that slavery to a married man would be the thing that finally cured her lifetime of self-consciousness.

*****

Sunday found Madison once again at Randy and Tessa's store. She had been sent there first thing in the morning and had spent the day helping the pair. They had been excited to hear how things had been going. Unsurprisingly, Tessa had been particularly excited to hear all the sordid details.

It all felt very...normal. All felt right in Madison's world.

A bit after dinner her Master showed up. He walked right up to the cash register where she was checking someone out.

"Hello, slave."

"Hello, Master," she answered, facing her Owner but looking out of the corner of her eye at the man checking out to judge his reaction. He looked intrigued.

"I have a surprise for you. Randy and Tessa have a demonstration tonight after they close."

Madison felt herself growing excited. She had grown to enjoy these demonstrations, other than the occasional pain at least. Her Master being here to watch was unusual, however.

"I see, and I presume that I am to be their model?"

Bill gave her that look that made Madison want him to fuck her right then and there. "Of course, who else? I'll be upstairs. Join us when closing time rolls around."

"Of course, Master," she answered. She looked at the clock as he walked away. She had 45 minutes to wait.

The customer looked up and down Madison's naked body. "So these demonstrations, can anyone attend?"

She smiled back at him, finding his reaction to her body flattering rather than offensive. "I believe they are by invitation. You would have to ask Randy or Tessa. Do you want me to call them for you?"

"Yes, please," the man replied.

Madison picked up the phone and dialed the extension to reach upstairs.

Tessa answered. "Is everything okay down there?"

"Yes, I'm sorry to bother you. I have a customer here who would like to know if he can attend the demonstration tonight."

"How did he find out about it?"

Madison grimaced. "I'm sorry. My master was here and mentioned it."

"I'll be right down."

Madison turned to the customer. "Tessa will be right with you."

A few seconds later, Tessa appeared. She walked up to the customer. "Hi there. I'm Tessa. I've seen you in here before, but I don't think I know you."

The man hesitated. "Hi, uh...I'm Joe."

Tessa looked at him with an appraising gaze. "It's nice to meet you. These demonstrations are for clients we know well, who spend quite a bit of money with us."

"Oh, I understand." The man looked visibly disappointed.

"I suppose we could make an exception. It would be rude to make you aware of it and not invite you. But you should know that we have rules for these events. We expect our guests to be polite to everyone and show a degree of discretion. You can talk about what you see here, but not who. Some of our clients value their privacy. Can I trust you to do that?"

The man looked ecstatic to get the invite, but still a bit nervous, like he didn't know what he was getting into. "Of course. I won't say anything to anyone."

Tessa smiled. Well, in that case, you can hang around for a bit or come back at around 8:00. We will start at 8:15."

The man opted to follow Tessa upstairs, leaving Madison alone in the store.

*****

There were no more customers that evening, just people arriving for the presentation. That gave Madison plenty of time to wonder what the couple had in store for her. Her Master was here as well. That had never happened before. Did that mean something? The young slave felt a tremor in her legs as she ascended the stairs.

She walked into the room to see faces that were growing familiar. They all looked toward her.

Tessa smiled. "Ah, you are here. We can get started." The woman moved to the front of the room. "Why don't you go ahead and come up here?"

Madison did as she was told. She was no longer self-conscious about being naked in front of these people, but she did watch the newcomer. She glanced his way several times to gauge his reaction. He didn't look horny. It wasn't lust on his face. She wasn't sure what it was.

"That's a good girl," Tessa continued. "Now, you all are familiar with our model by now, but tonight we wanted to start by officially introducing her." The woman turned toward Madison. "Lose the mask, please."

Madison hesitated, but only for a second. It wasn't that she was considering disobeying. It wasn't even that she necessarily minded. It was just a surprise, and it took her mind a second to process it.

She removed the mask and made a point to look directly at the audience, not allowing herself to look down. She wasn't ashamed of what she was, and she wasn't going to give anyone the impression she was.

Tessa smiled and looked back to the audience. "Let me introduce you to the lovely..."

"Madison?"

It was the newcomer who had spoken. Madison couldn't hide her surprise at being recognized. Did she know this man? She felt like saying something, making some quip, but nothing came to mind.

"You know her?" Tessa asked.

The man looked suddenly uncomfortable being the center of attention. He around, looking like he suddenly wanted to be elsewhere. "I uh... not really. I had a class or two with her in high school. I thought that voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it."

Madison suddenly seemed to remember seeing him around the halls in school, but she couldn't have told anyone anything about him. She didn't remember what classes they had together.

Tessa made eye contact with Madison and smiled. "Ah, well, it's always nice to see an old friend. Well for everyone else, this is Madison. She belongs to Bill over here. He kindly loans her to us from time to time."

Someone in the audience laughed. "Bill, you are a lucky bastard to have such an understanding wife."

Bill laughed. "Oh, it isn't all selflessness on her part. She managed to enslave Madison's husband."

There were several gasps, but Madison couldn't take her eyes off Joe, the man she went to school with. What must he think of her? He looked shocked. Given what she had been like in school she couldn't blame him. No doubt none of her high school friends would believe it if they saw her here.

The same person in the audience piped up again. "She's married? And you and your wife managed to get both of them to submit? I am... impressed."

There were several murmurs of agreement.

"Thank you. I am quite happy with the arrangement. She is an excellent slave. She is more mine than her husband's. Isn't that right, my little slut?"

Madison looked up at the man. "Yes, Master. That is right. You own me. You control everything about my life." She wanted to look back toward Joe, but couldn't bring herself to do it.

Tessa walked over and smiled at Madison. "Yes, these two are lucky to have found each other. And we are lucky to have them here tonight. Should we get started?"

No one objected, so Tessa continued. "First off, Madison here is quite the runner, so this is long overdue."

Everyone smiled as if they knew what was coming next.

The woman had Madison put a harness around her head, or rather, Tessa put it on the young woman while she stood there. It had several buckles that needed to be adjusted. Madison was fairly sure she couldn't have put it on herself.

When the woman was finished, straps reached around the top of Madison's head, under her chin, around the back of her neck, and down the center of her forehead, splitting just above her nose and moving lower to attach to the sides around the back of her jaw.

There were also a pair of straps on the front attached to some sort of rubber bar that went into her mouth. Between the bit in her mouth and the ears attached to the top of the thing, he knew that she was being treated as an animal of some sort.

Tessa held up some sort of tail and asked Bill if he would like to 'do the honors'. He declined, so the woman moved behind Madison. She felt something gently inserted into her ass. The woman then had Madison prance around, complimenting her on how her breasts bounced.

After a short time, another contraption was put on her head and another tail was inserted. Another followed shortly thereafter, and then more. All in all, Madison felt like she had modeled around ten of each type of item. They had been mixed and matched a bit, however, so it was hard to tell.

When that was finished, someone wheeled in another contraption that Madison knew would be used to restrain her. This one was a padded bench with a very thick verticle wooden post attached to one end. That post had a smaller post, perhaps 3x3 inches, crossing it a few feet up. It didn't look like much all things considered.

Tessa had Madison come sit on the bench, leaning up against the post. It was an awkward position, with her ass on the bench, but her head, shoulders, and a bit of her upper back against the post, her lower back at about a 45-degree angle.

Tessa made eye contact with Madison, then turned toward her Master. "Bill, do you want to help me for a second, or should I ask for a volunteer?"

"You can ask for a volunteer," he responded. "Actually, I would appreciate it if someone could video this for me. I would like to share it with her husband."

Someone laughed. "Oh, he is one of THOSE huh?"

Bill smiled. "You mean a guy who gets off on watching someone else fuck his wife? No, quite the opposite actually. That's what makes it fun."

The man laughed.

Tessa looked amused as well. "Well you know we don't allow video at these events. But I suppose since it's the model's Owner asking, I can have Randy take a video for you."

She looked to the audience. "Randy will make sure to keep only the main event in the picture. If you are worried about your privacy, don't venture too close, and you might want to keep any comments to yourself until we stop recording. If you are uncomfortable with this, you are of course welcome to leave and we will try to make it up to you next time."

No one left.

"Okay then," she continued. "I will need that volunteer."

There were several volunteers. Tessa chose a tall, rather athletic-looking woman to help her.

"Okay, slave, hands up." Tessa demanded.

Madison raised her hands. Tessa then proceeded to tie one, then the other to the horizontal wooden post above her head. Her wrists were held tightly to the post, leaving her hands slightly above it. A bit of slack allowed her to bend slightly at the elbow instead of keeping her arms straight.

The woman then took one of Madison's legs and pulled it wide and up to the horizontal post where she had the volunteer hold it. It was an awkward position, so the woman's help was welcome. The way Tessa tied the leg, Madison's ankle was attached just under the beam, her toes about even with the bottom of it.

Once the other leg was done, Madison had a few seconds to think about what she must look like. Her pelvis was titled, her pussy raised into the air, convenient and available to anyone who wanted to use it.

"There now," Tessa said. "Now she is helpless and ready for whatever her Owner has in store for her. Bill, I think you are up."

The volunteer sat down, and Bill moved over to stand by his slave. "Does my slave need to be fucked?"

"Yes, Master, please use your slave."

He began to rub two fingers along the sides of her clitoral hood. "Look at you, so wet already; such an inviting pussy. Look at it, presenting for us, just waiting for someone to use it. Is that it? Do you want everyone here to use that tight little hole?"

Madison's breathing was already increasing, but not so much as to cause issues talking. "No, Master. That hole is yours and only yours. It only wants you to use it."

Bill began to rub in a circular motion, rubbing her clit through the hood. He laughed. "Only mine huh? Not your husbands?"

That wasn't what she had meant, but Madison knew it was true. She was moaning involuntarily now, making it hard to speak. "Yes, Master, I have given myself to you. He can only use it with your permission."

Madison couldn't help but wonder what Joe thought of her now. What must everyone else here think of her?

Bill's index finger moved directly onto her clit, his middle finger slipping just inside her, circling around her now very wet hole. "You love being my slave, don't you? It's what you were meant to be. Your life would be miserable and empty without me, wouldn't it?"

Madison tried to talk but was too far gone. "I... ughhhhh...yes...mmmmmmmm." She felt herself coming, a shudder running through her - rather awkward in her current position.

Her master stopped, giving her a chance to recover. "What was that, slave?"

Madison took a second to recover. "Yes, master. I would be lost without you. I can't explain it, but this is what I was meant to be. I didn't know I could feel this... complete."

"That's right. We were meant for each other." He started again, this time slipping two fingers inside her, finding his way to her G spot. His thumb lifted her hood to directly rub her now very sensitive clit.

It didn't take long before she was again making involuntary noises from sheer pleasure.

"That's my little slut. Come for me again."

He began to increase the speed and pressure. "I might have to buy one of these. How great would that be? Coming home to find you all tied up, your pussy in the air like an animal in heat, just waiting for me to use it."

Madison felt the orgasm coming. It was going to be a monster.

"Maybe I should do that. I could have your husband tie you up so you'd be all ready for me. I bet he would love that." Bill laughed. "But if my sweet wife told him too, he would do it."

The orgasm hit her. Madison strained against her bonds as she spasmed. She didn't squirt, but she had never had a more powerful orgasm.

The man stopped, allowing her to recover. "You would get off on that, wouldn't you? Your husband tieing you up like this, then waiting to see what I would do to you."

Madison knew it was true. "Yes, Master. I would." As far as she had come, she still felt dirty for wanting such a thing. She still felt bad for even thinking of putting her husband through that. But there was no denying that the thought turned her on.

Bill smiled. "That's my girl. Now beg for my cock."

Madison wondered what being fucked would feel like on her already over-stimulated body. "Please Master, use your slave."

Bill began to undress, taking off his shirt. "That's not what I said, I told you to beg for my cock."

"Please Master, I need to feel your cock inside me."

He started removing his pants. "That's better. Keep going."

"Please fuck me. I need your cock." Madison felt bad for repeating herself. How many ways could she fit 'cock' into a sentence, surely there must be more.

He removed his underwear and gently rubbed his erect penis. "You need me inside you? You want me to spill my seed into that sweet pussy, don't you?"

"Yes, Master. Please give me the gift of your seed. I love it when you cum inside my pussy. I love when you fuck my mouth and make me swallow it. I just need to feel your cock. I need you to remind me that I am yours, that you own me, that I am helpless before you and you can do whatever you want to me." Madison felt proud for coming up with better words at last.

"Well, I can't have you forgetting who you belong to, can I?" Bill slipped his cock into her. "You're mine. You will be mine forever."

He began thrusting. "No one will ever make you feel like I do. You were meant to be my slave. You are the best I have owned, and there is no way I am ever letting you go."

He reached forward and squeezed her breasts as he continued fucking her tender pussy. "Everyone here knows what you are now, who you belong to. They won't be the last. Someday the whole world will know you are mine."

Madison knew that was impossible, but the words scared her. This was just dirty talk, right? Surely her friends, her coworkers would never find out, certainly not her family. Her parents would disown her. Naomi wouldn't let him do that.

But the thought of it...how could something be appalling AND a turn-on?

Bill grunted and she felt his warm fluid. He made another few thrusts and then cleaned his messy cock on her after withdrawing.

Tessa moved back to the front of the room. "Well, that was really something. At the risk of being lewd, I really wish Bill was better at sharing."

Everyone laughed.

"Anyway," Tessa continued, "the cameras are now off. You can move around as you please. As usual, I will be happy to take any orders you might have. The lovely device that young Madison is currently restrained to however is not on-site. Delivery is free, however, and we can have one to you in less than a week."

Bill began to dress. Tessa turned to him. "Speaking of this lovely device, should we untie poor Madison?"

Now dressed, Bill laughed. "No, let everyone get a good look. She is supposed to be your model for the night, right? And there are still people here."

"Besides, my work here is done. I'm headed home. I told her you have her for the night. The last I checked, the night isn't over yet. So I would say it's your call."

Bill turned and left without another word. Madison felt like she should feel insulted, but somehow she didn't.

Tessa laughed. She walked over to Madison and ran a hand along her face. "If only when he said you were mine for the night he meant it. You are a good worker though, so I appreciate having you here even if I can't fuck that sweet little body."

Tessa went back to wait on her customers. Several that weren't talking to Tessa walked over to Madison. Several thanked her for modeling the equipment or offered their compliments. Some just stared lewdly.

Madison saw Joe trying to work up the courage to walk over, finally doing so only after people began to leave and she was alone.

"You don't remember me, do you?"

Madison looked up at him. "You do look familiar. I'm just bad with stuff like that. I'm sorry."

He smiled. "There is no need to be sorry. It was a long time ago. I only remember you because I had a crush on you."

Despite everything that had just happened, Madison felt herself blush.

Joe looked suddenly uncomfortable. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. It was nothing really. And you are... obviously spoken for."

Madison laughed. "You could say that."

"It's so weird," Joe answered. "You always seemed so...innocent. So..."