The Housewife's Milk

Story Info
Marcie is the perfect wife, and the perfect wife gives milk.
4.1k words
4.32
69.9k
66

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 11/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,477 Followers

"I don't see how you do it, Marcie," her mother said. "Look at this house. If only you'd kept your room this clean when you were a little girl."

Marcie smiled politely, "Edward loves a clean house. I get to stay home all day, so why shouldn't I keep the house clean for him."

Her father let out a wheezing cough. "You're damn right. Too many women these days spend too much time running around out of the house."

Her mother scowled, "I was never allowed to stay home and clean."

"Those were hard times for us, and you know it. I'd have let you if we could afford it. I'm glad my baby girl found a man that can take care of her. Edward still enjoys his job?"

"Of course, Daddy," Marcie replied. "He says he's going to make partner by the end of the year. We're thrilled of course."

"Good man, good man."

"Well, we better go sweetheart," her mother said, standing up and gathering her things. "You will come visit us soon, I hope. And bring Edward, we do love to see him." She leaned in close to her daughter and whispered, "And he's not too bad to be seen."

"Mom!" she said in an embarrassed squeak.

Her parents said their goodbyes several times and finally left, leaving Marcie alone in her cavernous house. She went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. They hadn't noticed, or at least they didn't say anything if they did. Of course her father wouldn't, but her mother would not hesitate to mention her newly sizable bust. It had been hours since she had milked, and her breasts were starting to ache.

She glanced at the time. Quarter to six. Edward would be home in thirty minutes. She'd been cooking all afternoon with her mother's help and her father's random interference. She and Edward were hosting for the first time that evening. Marcie wanted everything to be perfect. Their neighbors, Arthur and Cindy Miller, were coming over. Arthur worked with Edward at the firm, and Cindy did some kind of financial consulting. Marcie could never exactly understand what any of them did, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was putting on a good show tonight.

A noise from the front of the house drew her attention, and she went to investigate. "Oh, Edward, you're home early." Her stomach fluttered with nerves. Her nipples started to leak from only seeing him.

Edward spent plenty of time in the gym maintaining his muscular form to match his towering height. Most of his colleagues described him as sleek, while his rivals used the more derogatory slick. He had stark blue eyes, and Mediterranean skin. As typical, he dressed in a white shirt with his tie pulled slightly down and slacks. He emptied his pockets on a table near the door as Marcie waited for his attention. "Is dinner coming along?" he said in his gruff, alluring voice.

"Yes, of course," Marcie said, eager to please him. "The Millers will be over at 7:30. Everything is right on schedule and —"

He grabbed her by the wrist and spun her around. With one firm hand, he pushed her back against the wall while pulling her hips back with his other.

"Edward, we don't have —"

He slapped her ass, hard and firm. She went quiet. He pulled up her skirt and, in the same fluid motion, pushed down her panties. The blue ones with the lace, he thought. She wanted to impress me. In the light of the hallway, he could see the red hand print forming on her left ass cheek.

"Spread," he commanded. He unfastened his belt and pulled down his zipper. His cock strained against his boxers, a dark spot of precum staining the fabric. She obeyed with a mild whimper, her thoughts straying to the oven and the Millers and whether or not they could be seen through the hallway windows.

His hand slid up and down her slit, gathering a thin fluid as they moved. "You were already wet," he said, harshly. "Was my little cow sitting at home playing with yourself instead of cleaning? Is the meat going to be raw at dinner because you couldn't keep your fingers out of your own cunt."

Marcie arched her back, the feeling of his hard cock pressing into her ass driving out all other thoughts. "No," she whispered.

Again he slapped her ass, and she whimpered in pain. Edward moved the band of his boxers down, and his cock sprung free. He rested it on the hand print, finding the warm, aggravated skin amusing. He shifted his weight and angled his cock up to her dripping pussy. With little effort he slid inside of her. Roughly, he grabbed her hips and started fucking her. The wet slap of skin against skin filled the hallway. Marcie let out small gasps as he plunged in and out of her. Her breasts outright leaked milk, pouring into the top of her dress. She wanted to massage them, to milk herself while he fucked her, but knew he would disapprove. Within a few minutes, Edward's movements became more rigid ,and his breath slightly ragged. Then she felt it, his hot seed spurting inside of her. He slipped his cock out and cum splashed on the floor beneath them. Another spurt sent the creamy fluid across her ass cheeks.

Edward stepped away from her, catching his breath. "Clean it off," he said, calmly.

Marcie turned to face him, his cum slowly oozing down her ass crack. She started to get on her knees, but he stopped her.

"No," he said. "Over here. Bend over, not on your knees."

He pulled her to the middle of the hall where a floor length mirror hung on the wall. He positioned her directly in front of it and had her bend over. She could feel him leering at her exposed ass and pussy, still wet with his cum. Her fat breasts hung painfully underneath her as she positioned herself for him. His hand stroked her hair as she took his cock into her mouth. She could taste the salty bitterness of his cum mingled with the alkaline of her own pussy. With her tongue she licked away any trace of their lovemaking from his shaft. He guided her head down to his balls where she licked a small reservoir of juices from the very base of his shaft before cleaning off the rest.

Satisfied with her work, he let her stand up, but not before showing her that his cock had already recovered by forcing her head down on it a few times. "Now, clean this up and change your clothes," he said as he pulled up his pants. "Wear a different skirt, and no underwear."

Marcie looked up at him, "Edward, no, not tonight, please."

He ignored her pleas. "If dinner starts and you have on any of your pretty little panties that you spend so much of my money on, I will stand you up, bend you over the dinner table, and rip them off of you." He straightened his shirt and walked down the hallway. "Bring me a drink when you're done in here."

***

"Arthur, good to see you man," Edward said, vigorously shaking his neighbor's hand. "And Cindy, always a pleasure." He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Come on in, Mar is in the kitchen. Careful right there, I spilled something right before you got here."

Edward led them down the hall. Marcie met them at the entrance to the den. "Hi guys," she said. "So good to see you."

"Marcie, you look absolutely stunning," Arthur said.

Cindy agreed, "That dress is amazing. Where did you get it?"

Marcie smiled and tilted her head, "I don't know actually. Edward picked it out for me."

"Wow, shopping for the missus. That's brave of you Eddie," Arthur said.

Edward gave a broad smile. Marcie could tell when he wanted to charm people. He could turn it on like a switch. That trait is what made him so successful. All of the partners at his firm drank in that persona, feeding on it like parasites. As all of their lives withered away, they chased the last vibrant thing they could find. "Hey, stopped clock is right twice. I've bought her tons of things that she's hated. I blanket bomb the stores and maybe get one right."

He leaned into her and kissed her cheek. His earthy musk filled her lungs. Her face flushed as his hand discreetly slid down her back. "Can I get you something to drink?" she asked. "We have red to go with dinner and of course our usual bar."

"Come on Arthur, we'll let the women visit. I've got a new whiskey I want you to try." Edward said. He clapped a hand on Arthur's back and led him off towards the office. As he left, he gave a glance back at his wife that sent a shiver of pleasure through her body.

"That man is impressive," Cindy said. "You are a lucky woman. Red wine you said?"

Marcie motioned for her to follow. They went into the kitchen, and the smell of cooking meat and sizzling vegetables greeted them. "Edward picked up three bottles of this when he was in Italy. Let me know what you think," she said as she handed Cindy a glass.

Cindy took a long sip, "Heavenly, of course. How much did that set you back?"

Marcie shook her head, "We don't talk about money." She glanced at the door, then whispered, "$1600 a bottle."

Cindy's eyes went wide. "My god, Mar, I don't think I can afford to drink this. Like, we don't have enough net worth to consume this liquid." She let out a bland laugh. "So, you're doing very well. Of course, it's only natural. Like I said, Edward is a force of nature. When we get home, Arthur is going to spend half the night talking about how great Eddie is. Frankly, I think if Arthur was ever going to leave me it would be for your husband."

"Don't give them any ideas," Marcie said with a smile.

She hated these conversations. The laughter was fake, the affectionate touches were contrived, and the topics were only relevant to further vanity. Cindy was the typical modern woman. She looked good, but hurried. She spent all her day t at the office, and it showed, despite very intensive attempts to hide it. Her hair always looked windswept, and her makeup had the grace of application done in poor lighting early in the morning. Stress lingered around her temples and in her shoulders, occupying territory which should be held by an easy grace.

Marcie found herself wondering what kind of underwear Cindy wore as the banal conversation droned on. She imagined their friends had the kind of sex life seen in television sitcoms. Arthur probably nasally whined about it every night, and Cindy graciously accepted on his birthday. She would leave work early to get home and shave her legs. Maybe she'd go out and buy a new nighty or reuse one from a few years back. It still fit, not exactly like it should, but Arthur never made a fuss about the lingerie anyway. It would be on the floor in a few minutes, and Arthur would shoot his load a few minutes after that. Cindy would get herself off in the tub a few days later, maybe after seeing Eddie getting the paper in his boxers.

"Let's eat," Edward said from the dining room.

***

Plates and silverware clattered as they ate. "Mar, that is the best meal I've had in months," Arthur said.

"Aw, thanks Arthur," Marcie replied. "The secret is in having someone else show you how to do it."

"You should come over and teach Arthur how to cook then," Cindy said. "Lord knows I haven't got time to learn anything new."

Marcie stood up to collect plates. "Oh, it's easy really. Takes a little bit of attention and planning, that's all. Arthur any time you want me to come over and teach, you just ask."

Edward stood up and grabbed the remaining plates, "Marcie has baked gourmet cookies for dessert. You two sit tight, and we'll be right back." Edward followed his wife into the kitchen, and the door closed behind them. They set the plates in the sink. Marcie took a large platter of cookies out of a warmer. She touched one and smiled to see it was the perfect texture. She turned to get dessert plates, but Edward cut her off. "What the fuck was that?"

Marcie's eyes widened, "What? I don't know what—"

"You want to go over and fuck Arthur is that it? Do I not fuck you enough you little slut? Do you want him to milk you? Wrap his spidery little hands around those jugs?"

"Eddie don't be ridiculous, I was being polite."

"Oh, you were just being polite?" His hand moved to the hem of her skirt and pushed up. "Is being dripping wet 'being polite', too? You're going to stain your dress." His hand pressed into her crotch, and she gasped.

"Eddie they're waiting on us," she said breathlessly.

"They can wait," he whispered in her ear. He slipped a finger into her dripping cunt, and she let out a little moan. "You like being fingered in the kitchen while your friends wait for you don't you?"

She tried to keep her lips shut.

"Say yes," he commanded.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I like being fingered in the kitchen while they wait."

Edward continued to work his fingers in and out of his wife as she started to slowly grind against them. He called out, "Hey, who wants milk with their cookies?"

Marcie gasped, but Edward didn't slow his efforts. Cindy called back, "That sounds great, Edward!"

Edward let his fingers slide out of his wife's greedy pussy and grabbed a glass from the nearby cupboard and put them on the counter. "Take your tits out."

She did as he said, pulling down her top to let her engorged breasts fall out. With a wet slurp he pulled out of her as he positioned himself behind her. Marcie was completely embarrassed, but she still had not been properly milked all day. She was ready to burst. Eagerly, she placed her right breast against the mouth of the glass. The weight of her breast rested on the cool rim and already a drop of milk leaked from the erect nipple.

Edward positioned himself behind her and raised up her skirt. He took a moment to enjoy the sight of her round ass before unzipping his trousers and pulling his cock out. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear as he pushed his length inside of her, "You're going to milk yourself while your husband fucks you. Our friends are in the other room, feet away. At any moment one of them could come in here and catch us. Your little friend Cindy would see you moaning and squirting milk like a cow in heat." He rutted against her as she squeezed and pulled at her breast. More and more milk filled the glass. By the time her left teat was drained, the glass was two thirds full. She grabbed another glass as Edward continued slowly stroking in and out of her. The second glass filled up twice as quickly and in only minutes she felt her husband grab her hips and start to spurt inside of her. Marcie's body shuddered with satisfied pleasure as the last few drops of milk splashed into the glass.

Edward pulled out of her, a rush of semen following him. "Clean yourself up," he said wiped off his cock and buttoned up his pants. He picked up the two glasses from the counter and took them to the fridge where he topped them off with milk from a carton. Marcie desperately cleaned herself up, tucking her leaky tits back into her dress and trying to get his cum out of her before he made her go back in.

"Edward, you can't give them that," she said.

"Sorry guys," Edward said as he left the room, "I forgot to plate the cookies beforehand like Marcie asked. No one's perfect. Here's your milk though."

Marcie waited breathlessly in the kitchen. After a few moments, she heard Arthur say, "Wow, this milk tastes amazing."

Edward replied, "It's local. Organic stuff. I can't drink anything else."

Marcie smiled to herself. She picked up the platter of cookies and went back in.

***

"Thanks so much for a wonderful night," Cindy said. "You'll have to let us return the favor some time. Bye Eddie!"

Edward waved from the end of the hall.

"Good night, Cindy. Good night, Arthur," Marcie said and shut the door.

She turned to face her husband, but he had disappeared. Her heels clicked as she walked down the hallway. The television in his study blared a sports news show. Despite his atrocious behavior, the evening had been a wild success. Their friends raved about the hospitality and the food and the conversation. Marcie poured a whiskey and carried it with her to the study.

Edward sat on a love seat. He had kicked off his shoes and un-tucked his shirt. One arm draped across the back of the couch, and the other held a remote. As his wife entered, he looked up at her.

She handed him the drink, "Are you pleased with me?"

Taking the drink, he downed the whole of it in one big gulp, "The meat was a little overcooked," he said, bluntly and dropped the empty glass on the floor.

"I'm sorry, Eddie," Marcie said coyly. "What can I do to make it better?" She used her fingertips to slowly pull up her skirt, revealing her bald pussy to him. Despite his determination to be disinterested, she could see his cock rising in his slacks. "I know I've been a bad wife, but I don't know how to do better? Will you show me?" Stepping in front of him, she bent over to pick up the dropped glass, taking a moment to wiggle her ass at him.

Eddie let out a small groan and unfastened his pants, "Suck it."

Happily, Marcie got on her knees between his legs and pulled his cock out. Her lips took him into their warmth, and her tongue swirled around his cockhead. His hand moved into her hair, slightly pulling as he guided her up and down on his shaft. His smell was amazing, a charcoal and whiskey musk. The channel switched to a news network. Could she not even hold his attention while sucking his cock? She doubled her efforts, and he let out a light moan.

Eddie pulled her head up and looked at her. "Take your clothes off." She began to undress slowly for him, unbuttoning one button at a time from her blouse. He let out a long sigh, reached up to her, and ripped open the shirt. "Don't toy with me," he said. She nodded, embarrassed, and let the torn garment slide off her back. Her massive udders were in plain view, and she knew she would start leaking milk soon.

He pushed down his pants and let them fall around his ankles as he stood up. Eddie's hands grabbed her waist and slowly moved up her sides, sending chills through her body. One hand went to her back as the other greedily took hold of her left breast. Marcie felt his strength as his hand moved down the arc of her back and onto her ass cheek. Edward bent in to kiss her as his hand massaged her breast, his thumb grazing over the top of her nipple. Marcie whispered to him, "I love you."

"I love only you," he answered. He kissed her cheek before he lowered his mouth to her tit. She felt his hot breath on her skin as his mouth hovered over her leaking nub. Edward clamped his mouth around her breast and began to suck. Rich, warm fluid flowed into his mouth, and his cock grew even harder. Marcie moaned as the pressure in her breast eased slightly. Edward let her teat slip out of his mouth and a gush of milk sprayed on his cheek as he moved to the other. More and more he sucked, as his free hand moved down to her pussy and stroked lightly, enjoying the feeling of her wetness.

"Where is it?" he asked, pulling away from her. Without a word, Marcie reached into a coffee table drawer and pulled out a collar with a large bell on it. He took it from her and wrapped it around her neck, pulling it tight as the bell clanged. "There's my little milk cow," he said with a smile. He pulled her close to him, his cock wedging against her thigh as his arms encircled her body. With an easy motion, he lifted her up, holding her by her thighs as she balanced with arms around his neck. Slowly he lowered her onto his shaft, enjoying as each inch slipped into her. She cried out in pleasure as the tip of his cock pushed into her. Desperate to pull him deeper inside, she wrapped her legs around the small of his back. His hot breath on her neck and his strong hands on her ass drove her mad with desire, and Eddie was quickly reaching his climax.

He dropped her on the couch, "Turn over, I want to fuck you like the cow you are." Marcie quickly got on her knees and grabbed the back of the love seat with her hands, luridly pushing her ass up in the air for him. He prodded forward with his cock, searching for the sticky wetness until he slipped inside of her. Again he pushed in to her core. He started to roughly slam into her, the bell around her neck clanging with each thrust.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,477 Followers
12