All Comments on 'The Housewife's Milk'

by Quixerotic1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sick

It takes a sick mind to come up with abusive sh*t like this. I guess it's better to express it here than on a real woman. At least I hope it's just here.

BitcoinetteBitcoinettealmost 4 years ago

I know the anon will never see the reply, but this story is well within the normal bounds of a sub/dom relationship. Sure their life may be a little more overtly sexual than a normal couple, but clearly both halves of the couple enjoy their positions.

WiltrarWiltrarover 2 years ago

Loved your story. The pace was perfect, and you left just the right amount to the imagination. Well done! I think this could be a great start to a series, involving our sub/dom couple, their neighbours, and beyond. Looking forward to readying all you have to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok, I guess she's into his personality. But...dominant doesn't have to mean "asshole." "I love only you" means I'm fucking other people. The conbination of charm, and his keeping-her-off-balance behavior...narcissist(?) Things generally don't end well for those in their orbits. I saved the story the first time because it was hot. This second time...I liked the cow stuff. The giving their guests her milk is unethical. They didn't, at least according to the story, agree to be involved in their sex life, nit to mention that people have lot's of feelings about consuming the bodily fluids of other people. I still gave it a five because I'm not sure if she's into the dick behavior or not. Maybe her thing is to constantly have to prove herself to him and she would get bored if he constantly affirmed her. Woman have issues too. "He's too nice to meeeee..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wanted to clarify. The comment about women not liking nice guys or whatever. If the woman in the story is conscious and aware that she likes a dominant who withholds praise, and actively works to make her feel insecure because that's what turns her on, that's fine. What I am not sure of is whether that is a case or not. Did she agree to be in this Dom relationship, but did not agree, or want double messages? Does she find their verbal interaction a turn on ? Or is she is desperately trying to hang on to him, and that's another level of control for him? If it's a case they're 50 submissives for every one dominant, so I've got to put up with this shit if I want to get laid the way I need to get laid, then I would say that what he saying to her is not part of his role as a dominant, but is emotionally abusive.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really enjoyed this story and curious to know if the neighbor joins them. Excellent work!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot but I'm not into it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuixerotic1@Quixerotic1
I have always enjoyed a particular type of erotica, the kind that focuses on our own base desires overcoming our sense of reason or decorum. Through fantasy or far flung science, my characters explore their sexuality's limits, often with transformative results. For everyth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES