The Housewife's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eagerly, Marcie reached beneath them to feel his cock moving in and out of her. Her hand went to the top of her folds to slowly rub her clit in rhythm with his strokes. She let her head rest on the couch cushions as her other hand moved to tweak her own nipples, urging out rivulets of her milk.

"Why can't my cow cook a decent meal?" he said and slapped her ass. "Why are you fawning over our god damn neighbors?" Another slap. "I should take Cindy out one night. Show her what a successful man can do. I could bring her back here and fuck her in our bed, maybe she'd be grateful for my cock. I bet she would love to be my little cow."

"I am! I am grateful! Fuck me please! Use me like the slut I am!"

"Will you do better? Or do I need to fuck Cindy Miller?" he goaded her on.

"No please, I will do better," she pleaded as she began to squirm with pleasure.

"You're about to cum aren't you? My wife, the slutty cow is going to cum all over my dick. Little cows love the feeling of jizz inside of them."

"Mmmoooo, yes, yes cum inside of me....moooooooo!"

Edward hurried his pace, grabbing hold of her hips and roughly pulling her into his strokes. He grunted and moaned as his rhythm became erratic. Marcie's orgasm was at the tipping point just as he exploded inside of her, she pulled at her nipple as pleasure exploded throughout her body. His cock continued spurting inside of her, splashing her walls with cum.

Having spent himself, he pulled out of her with a wet slurp. Immediately, she turned to clean off his cock with her mouth, her eyes looking up at him hopeful to please as she squashed her breasts together. He let her have a brief smile. "Maybe that's not a bad idea," he said, more to himself than to her. "Cindy could probably use a good fuck."

His cock slipped out of her mouth, "It could be fun. Would you cum inside of her too? Would you make her a cow too? Train her titties to always leak, like me? Hers are already fat. I bet she could make a lot of milk."

"I would cum on her tits and have you lick it off. Would that make you wet?"

"Moooooo," she purred happily and wrapped her lips back around his cock.

"That's a good girl," Edward said. He patted on on the head and let his mind imagine Cindy kneeling beside her at his feet.

12