The Howell Club for the Aged Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lakshmi smiled "Yes."

Lily lowered her glasses to the table. She cocked her head inquisitively. "Did... um... was it you who tired him out?"

Lakshmi nodded triumphantly and made a quick stroking gesture with her hand. She tried to act casual, but she burst out "Oh my God, Lily! I can't believe I did that! I've never done anything like that before in my life!"

She felt it was harmless since it was just old men, and she did not consider it cheating on her husband. She longed to repeat it, in fact, she was exhilarated by the thought.

Lily nodded knowingly. "Yeah, I'm kinda surprised, too. I really didn't think you had it in you, especially on your first day. But then again, it is Bill, ugh."

"But you know what surprised me? Despite saying it, like a thousand times, he wasn't even hard. I had to get him hard just so I could..." She made the stroking gesture again.

"Oh I know, it can be super frustrating." Lily said sympathetically. "And you've got time, but me? Sometimes I'm like 'Dude, I've got a meeting in, like, 10 minutes. Come on already!'"

Lily winced then said with slow trepidation. "Sometimes..." She paused, then her face relaxed "OK, almost all the time, I throw in a little..." Her lips formed a large O-shape as she bobbed her head back and forth a couple of times on an imaginary cylindrical object in her grasp. "It really speeds things up."

"Lily, No!" Lakshmi said in shock. She laughed. "No wonder everyone thinks you're a great director!"

Leaning forward excitedly Lily exclaimed "Oh my God, do you want a job? You could totally be my assistant wanker! That would be awesome!"

Lakshmi laughed "Thanks, but no thanks." Her long hair whipped around as she spun and assumed the classic sexy pose of looking back over a dropped shoulder with a hand on her hip. "I'm perfectly happy being just a volunteer wanker."

Lakshmi went outside and joined the women at the quilting table again. As they chatted, she kept looking around for signs of Bill, but there were none.

She gasped as she suddenly heard a man's voice behind her. "Ahem." She slowly turned around in her chair expecting to see a short grinning very old man.

To her surprise, behind her stood a very tall man with an erect posture with his hands clasped behind his back. He had a full head of combed white hair and a trimmed white beard. He was dressed in a linen grey suit with a striped shirt and patterned tie.

"Would you be so kind as to honor me by joining me for a spot of tea?" He asked formally, almost haughtily.

Lakshmi, not being good at the age guessing game, guessed 70. He was old, but clearly not as old as Bill. He appeared to be exactly the type of resident she expected to find at The Howell Club for the Aged.

Lakshmi smiled sweetly "Of course!"

He held out his arm. She took his arm as he silently led her across the lawn to a small round table. It was covered with a white tablecloth and was set for tea for two. He pulled out a chair inviting her to sit. Only after she was seated did he sit down himself.

"I apologize for the lack of a proper introduction, Lakshmi, but my name is Charles." Even seated, his posture was very erect.

"Oh, you know my name already? Well it's very nice to meet you, Charles."

Charles took a sip of his tea. "While just the pleasure of being in such close proximity of a woman as ravishingly beautiful as yourself is enough justification for any invitation, I confess there is an ulterior motive to mine."

She found him charming, almost like a high-society character in a novel. Plus she was enjoying this budding game of mystery. "Really? Well, Charles, you have certainly peaked my curiosity. Please, enlighten me." She said, happy to get into character herself.

"Well my ulterior motive is that I have invited you with the intention to start a negotiation."

"Well, now you have really peaked my curiosity, Charles. Over what, pray tell, shall we negotiate?" She took a sip of her tea keeping her little finger straight. She was really enjoying this.

"I have in my possession..." He tapped the chest pocket of his suit coat lightly. "something that I am certain has some degree of value to you. Actually my hope is that you will find it of great value."

She was completely baffled as she stared at him with her mouth ajar. Then she shook her head slightly as if coming back to reality. "I see, perhaps I should examine this item before any, er, how did you phrase it? Ah, yes, negotiations commence."

"Yes, I like the cut of your jib... cut right to the chase, eh!" He reached into his suit pocket and pulled out his phone. With his long wrinkled index finger he began tapping and swiping the screen.

His brow was furrowed in concentration as he stared at his phone. "Let's see... I think it's in... no, that's not right. Ah yes! Now we're on to something" After a few minutes he gave a final triumphant tap and looked up smiling for the first time. "There!"

She was watching him patiently with an outstretched hand waiting for him to give her his phone when she heard her own phone chime. "Huh?" She withdrew her hand and pulled her phone from the waistband of her skirt.

There was a new message from an unknown number. "Is this you? How did you get my number?"

"All in good time, my dear Lakshmi." He smiled.

She opened the message. She covered her mouth as she gasped in shock. "Oh my God! Where did you get this?"

The message contained a video of her leading Bill into the reading room, pushing him onto the couch, undoing his pants and performing a handjob. The video ended after she licked her finger clean, helped him up, fixed his pants and led him out of the room.

She suddenly looked around with alarm "Oh no! There are security cameras here, aren't there?"

"Oh no, dear." Charles responded calmly. "The Howell Club for the Aged takes the personal civil liberties of its residents extremely seriously. No security cameras are allowed on the premises. Rest assured that this item is solely my property, no one else has access to it."

"What?" She exclaimed still in shock. "This is all you? You spied on me?"

She took a deep breath and said calmly "Charles, you know you have to delete this, right? It's the right thing to do."

"Oh, if you do not like it, maybe this one is more to your suiting." He tapped away at his phone again for a few seconds. A second message appeared on her phone. She opened it and it was the same episode from a different viewpoint.

"I am no expert, but I think the lighting may be better from this angle. Plus it captures your lovely face more so than the first."

"Jesus! How many cameras were in there? Charles, this is so wrong, you have to erase all of these, OK?" She said seriously.

"But my dear Lakshmi, I feel this is an item of some great value. It does not seem prudent to destroy it without realizing some gain from it's value."

"Oh no, oh no" She said in a panic. "You're trying to blackmail me, aren't you? Come on, Charles, you seem like such a nice guy!" she pleaded.

"Blackmail?" He said with aghast. "No. I am interested in merely negotiating some sort of agreement, with mutual benefit."

"Right, negotiation, agreement... um, Charles, what exactly is it you want?" She asked sweetly, trying to hide her nervousness.

"Well, I was thinking perhaps I should be the recipient of the same nature of attention you afford certain other residents of The Howell Club for the Aged."

She exhaled with a sense of relief. "OK, OK, I get it, you want a handjob, too. Fine. Charles, you're just a dirty old man, you know that, right?"

Feeling more relaxed, she smiled and said "That's fine, OK? I can do that for you. But just to cover all bases, what if I said no?"

"I suspect the item is of value not just to you, but to others as well." He continued flatly.

"What do mean? Who exactly? Your horny friends? Wow, is everyone around here just a bunch of sex-crazed old men?"

"I was thinking a certain Virginia Butland might find it of some value."

"Who?" She looked puzzled, not recognizing the name. "Virginia Butland? Wait, you mean Ginny? Ginny Butland?" Ginny Butland was a prominent member of the Lakeview Country Club. She was also on the board of directors of the club along with Lakshmi. "What does Ginny have to do with any of this?"

"Butland is Virginia's, er, Ginny's married name. Prior to her marriage, she was Virginia, or Ginny, Stapleton, the daughter of one William Stapleton."

"Who?" Again she was puzzled by a name she didn't recognize. "Oh no, no, no!" She said in tossing her head back in dismay. "William. Bill. No this can't be happening. I can't believe he's Ginny's dad!" She looked back at Charles. He was now focused on something over her shoulder.

She turned around as she followed his gaze. A short distance away, Lily was striding across the lawn towards the library. Being tall plus wearing high heels, she seemed to tower over the old man who was eagerly trotting behind her.

Lakshmi turned back to Charles. He was completely fixated on Lily. "Oh, of course... you spied on her, too, didn't you? Are you making her... of course you are! You're a sex pervert!"

Charles responded without taking his eyes off of Lily. "Alas, no. I tried, but I failed. You see, I overestimated the value of the item. I was convinced she would value it highly and exchange it for something I highly value."

His voiced faded a little as he was lost in his own thoughts as stared at Lily. "Oh, yes, how I highly value your lovely long legs. And oh, how I much I value your soft lips wrapped around my..."

It was like he snapped out of a trance as Lily and the old man disappeared into the library. Looking back at Lakshmi, he continued. "But as it turns out, the item's value is pegged to Lily's valuation of her employment. And much to my surprise, she does not value her job very much. Thus I settled on something of lesser value."

"Ok, what's she gotta do for you? Instead of giving you a handjob, she just has to sit and watch? Or something along those lines?"

"I wish I had your counsel during my negotiations, because that is a cracking idea! But alas, my feeble mind did not conjure up that proposal. No, what I settled upon was complete access to the inner workings of The Howell Club for the Aged, including the files of all staff, residents, and even volunteers."

"Ah, so that's how you knew my name and number."

"And..." he added with an air of satisfaction "your affiliation with the very country club that also lists Virginia Butland as a member of the board. At the risk of tooting one's own horn, I think I am improving as a negotiator. For I am certain one values one's standing in the community very highly, much higher than one would value, say, mere employment as director of a nursing home."

He stood up and offered her his arm. "Shall we?" Lakshmi looked at him. She knew what was coming, what she was going to have to do. She stood up and took his arm as they headed to the library.

As they walked, she looked up at him "Um, Charles, just to cover all bases, any chance those videos are just on your phone? Meaning does it help me in any way if I kick you in the nuts and take your phone?"

"Rest assured, my dear Lakshmi, the item is stored securely in, as they say, the Cloud. You need not worry your lovely head about it's safety any longer. But I do so greatly admire your cleverness and thoroughness, almost as much as your beauty."

Once inside the library, Charles headed to the first reading room when Lakshmi held back. "Uh, no way. Your little pervert cameras are in there." Charles smiled and then led her to the second reading room.

Just as they reached the door, Lily emerged from the first room. She was wiping something from the corner of her mouth when she saw Charles and Lakshmi. She stopped abruptly in surprise. A short old man emerged from the same room and stood next to her. The two pairs stared at each other in silence.

If any of the other residents in the hall bothered to look at them, it would not be unreasonable if they assumed some sort of sport or competition was about to commence. One team consisting of a very tall, skinny, attractive Asian woman paired with a small old white man, while the other team was a small gorgeous Indian woman paired with a very tall old white man.

The standoff was broken when Lily gave a little shriek as the old man pinched her ass as he turned and walked away, smiling.

Charles pushed open the door to the second reading room and held it open with a long outstretched arm while placing his other hand on Lakshmi's shoulder. Lakshmi smiled at Lily and gave a little shrug as Charles pushed her into the room. Charles followed her inside closing the door behind him.

The room was nearly identical to the first one, furnished with a desk, sofa, and a chair. Lakshmi stood in the middle of the room. "Alright, shall we commence with the negotiations?" She giggled as she held up her hands with open palms. "I guess all that's left is which hand, right or left?"

She was taken aback when Charles suddenly rushed her and forcibly kissed her. She stumbled back and bumped into the desk. She let out a muffled shriek as his lips were pressed into hers.

She was surprised by the strength of his hands as they caressed and kneaded her ass. His large hands could almost grasp each round cheek completely. Her protests were muted by his mouth. She could feel his erection pushing against her stomach.

He released her from the long kiss. He wrapped his large hands around her hips as he lifted her up and sat her on the desk.

"Oh my God, Charles... what was that? That wasn't part of the deal." she said, catching her breath. She tried to regain some control of the situation. "Let's talk about this, OK? Let's just stick to the deal, remember, just a handjob, OK?"

He stood facing her as she sat on the desk with her bare legs dangling down. He calmly reached down and pushed her sneakers off her feet one by one, letting them fall to the ground.

"Charles, Are you listening? Why do my shoes need to come off for a handjob? What do you think is going to happen?" She asked nervously.

He placed his hands on her thighs.

She gulped "You know I'm married, right?" She held up the back of her left hand wiggling her ring finger, displaying the very large diamond engagement ring and wedding band.

His hands were slowly sliding up her thighs. "Ah yes, Robert. Promising career. I am certain he is a lovely chap."

His hands disappeared under her skirt. "I can't cheat on him." She said almost pleading.

"Ah, but there is evidence to the contrary." He said matter-of-factly.

She quivered momentarily as his fingers brushed her pussy before he hooked them under the waistband of her panties. "That doesn't count, it was just a handjob. I've never, you know, really cheated." Then she sighed. She felt her pussy get moist as she added "But that's going to change, isn't it?"

"If I were a gambling man, I would wager the house on it."

She shrieked and grabbed the edge of the desk to prevent being pulled off as Charles suddenly yanked her red panties completely off. He held them to his nose and inhaled. "Oh, simply divine!" He tucked them into his suit pocket.

He bent forward, draping her tawny brown shapely legs over his shoulders. "Remember, my dear, this arrangement will be mutually beneficial." He eagerly plunged his face into her pussy.

Lakshmi's heart was racing. She expected to be in control, but now she felt helpless. But her mind, following her body, was being overcome by other feelings. Unable to control herself, she slowly succumbed to the sensation of Charles' tongue inside her pussy.

She moaned in pleasure as she reclined back onto her elbows. His head was partly covered by her skirt. "Oh wow, yes, yes" she purred in between moans. She was breathing fast. "Oh God, yes, yes!" she was getting louder.

It was at that moment she noticed what appeared to be a small camera amongst the books on a high shelf. "Wait, Charles... " She said slightly out of breath. "You're not filming this, are you?"

She looked at him for second as he lifted his head up from between her legs. "Oh fuck it." With her hand, she pushed his head back into her pussy.

Charles explored her tight wet pussy with his tongue. His hands cupped her ass. She writhed around on the desk completely lost in his gentle, firm, fast, and slow techniques. He devoted extra time to skillfully pleasure her engorged clitoris.

"Oh yes, yes, Charles!" She became louder "Ah, ah, yes, ah, oh..." Suddenly she let out a high pitch prolonged shriek as she arched her pelvis up, shuddered, and climaxed with her thighs tight around his head. Then she went limp.

Charles gently slid her legs off his shoulders as he stood up straight. She slid down off the table standing in front of him. She was still panting and her legs felt wobbly and her whole body weak as she recovered from her orgasm.

He took ahold of her small wrists and positioned her arms straight up in the air. In one quick, fluid motion, he pulled her shirt off over her head and arms. She instinctively crossed her arms across her chest, covering her breasts.

He tossed the shirt over her head onto the desk. He kicked off his penny loafers and undid his pants, pushing them, along with his underwear, down to his ankles. He stepped out of his pants. He was fully dressed above the waist but naked below. She was naked except for her short plaid skirt.

He casually brushed her long hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear. He removed her hands from her chest and placed them on his erect cock, one by one. Her perky round breasts were on full display. He admired her hard nipples surrounded by large dark areolas. "I have been ruminating on these ever since I stumbled upon your picture in your file."

He reached out and fondled her firm tits. He could almost cover them completely with his large hands. He leaned forward and kissed them. She moaned softly as his mouth and tongue playfully teased her sensitive hard nipples.

"Oh Charles..." She murmured. Her small hands started exploring his shaft and head, she gently squeezed his scrotum. She lubricated him completely with his ample pre-cum before she started stroking him.

Charles slowly released her tits and stood straight. He placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down. She was now squatting with her heels together and knees apart, her wet pussy was visible as her short skirt was spread apart.

His erect cock was level with her pretty face. She turned her head side to side viewing his engorged member from all angles. She lifted his cock exposing the underside of his glistening shaft. She gently cupped his ball as she nuzzled the underside from base to the tip with her nose. She lowered his cock, positioning it in directly in front of her mouth as she looked up smiling.

"May I?" she asked playfully. She kissed the tip gently, giggling as it elicited another drop of pre-cum. "Mmmm" She licked the drop. Then she engulfed his knob. "Mmmm" she purred as she swirled her tongue around his tip. She sucked his knob before slowly taking him in all the way. Her nose nuzzled his gray thick pubic hair.

Charles' head was back, his eyes closed, as Lakshmi pleasured him with her mouth. Her head energetically bobbed back and forth and in circular motions. Her tongue worked tirelessly. He was breathing hard and softly groaning.

She released him with a pop. She purred provocatively "Charles, has this cock ever been in an Indian pussy?"

Charles looked down. His heart skipped a beat at the vision of a beautiful topless young woman smiling up at him with her lips pressed against the underside of his hard shaft. He reached down and gently stroked her cheek.

"Regrettably, dear Lakshmi, mine was a time of great ignorance with regards to things such as race and cultures. But, please, do not misinterpret my words as any sort of claim to victimhood. I acknowledge that, being a white male of considerable wealth, I share of large burden of responsibility for the propagation of the ignorance of my time."