The Howell Club for the Aged Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lakshmi stood up slowly, she allowed her lips to travel up the length of his cock. She turned around facing the desk.

With her legs straight, slightly apart, she bent forward onto the desk and flipped up the back of her skirt exposing her ass. She arched her back and looked back over her shoulder. She reached back and grasped his cock. She gently rubbed her moist pussy lips with his glistening knob. "Well, Charles, maybe your enlightenment should be part of the arrangement."

"Ohhhh, Charles..." His cock was entering her pussy. He started pumping her slowly. She continued looking back over her shoulder at him. "Oh Charles, that feels so good. You're so big and hard. Do you like fucking me, Charles? Fuck me, Charles! Does my tight pussy feel good? Fuck me, Charles, harder!"

Charles would have perfectly enjoyed fucking her even if she was reciting verses from the Bible. But this unexpected dirty talk was raising his excitement to unprecedented levels.

He started pounding her pussy faster and harder. She was gyrating on his hard dick as she rocked back and forth vigorously with abandon. Her hair whipped about in the air as her head flung back with each thrust.

"Pull my hair."

"Really? Am I allowed to do that?"

"Pull my hair!" She commanded almost desperately.

Charles gathered her long black hair as he pumped her pussy harder. He gave her hair a tug with each powerful thrust causing her head to jerk back.

"Oh, oh, oh...yes, yes, yes!" She was nearly screaming as she bucked up and down.

Lakshmi let out a prolonged high pitched squeal as she orgasmed for the second time. Her whole body trembled and her ass twerked and her pussy clenched around the hard cock deep inside her.

Charles released her hair and grabbed her hips as he arched his back thrusting his pelvis forward. He let out a loud roar as his cock pulsated and released his cum inside her tight wet pussy. Then he staggered back. She collapsed onto the desk.

After a minute she quietly got dressed, except for her panties, which were no longer in her possession. She looked at Charles. She noticed that he looked like a very old man as he fumbled with his clothes. She helped him get dressed.

They stopped abruptly as they stepped out of the room. Lily and a different old man were at the doorway to the first reading room. The four of them stared at each other speechless for a moment.

Then the other old man opened the door. Holding on to Lily's hand he disappeared into the room. Lily smiled at Lakshmi and gave a shrug as she was pulled into the room and the door closed behind her.

As they left the library Charles said "I am rather tired. I am afraid I shall have to take leave of you now and retire to my room. But I so very much look forward to having tea with you on a regular basis." He turned and walked away.

Lakshmi was beaming, almost glowing, as she joined the women at the quilting table. She was having a pleasant conversation when suddenly she felt her breast being groped by a hand reaching over her shoulder.

She smiled and without turning back, she said "Oh, well hello, Bill."

A gravely old voice replied "I'm Glen, sweetie. Do you want to see my hard cock?"