The Human and the Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had intentionally avoided pulling off Meredith's boots because I wanted to save that for when we accomplished our goal. I quickly pulled out my hard cock and gestured for Meredith to get on top. She eagerly positioned herself so that her cunt was touching my tip, before proceeding to slam herself downward all at once. I threw my head back at the pleasure, her silky insides gripping my shaft.

Meredith started bouncing atop my dick, her ass clapping as she repeatedly slammed herself down on my pelvis. She wrapped her arms around my neck, bringing her mouth near my right ear so I could hear her every moan.

"Mmgh, let me tell you about the condition of my feet right now. Like we agreed, I haven't taken off my boots since that night 2 weeks ago. There are actual pools of my footsweat in my boots." She whispered in my ear while continuing to bounce her ass on me.

"Mm, you bastard. Making me stay dirty all these days. When we are done with the mage, I'm going to make you drink the sweat out of my boots like wine. But you would love that wouldn't you?" I was getting close to climax due to her dirty talk. "You are such a perverted man, wanting to drink my elven footsweat out of my boots."

I could take no more. My cock finally exploded inside Meredith's cunt, my balls expelling their load into her elven womb. She came at the same time, moaning my name into my ear, her body shaking as she rode the high of her orgasm. We shared a tender kiss. We lay together till sleep took us.

To be continued...

NOTE: Any feedback is appreciated.

12