The Human Bearer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We want to see if a strong enough body can carry more than one egg at a time."

Riordan turned to stare at Xana in shock. "The fuck," he whispered. "But what if the eggs die? Don't you care about that? I'm not going to ask you if you care about him."

"He's a criminal," Xana said simply. "And, if you look closely, the ones to implant him with their eggs are nothing but horny youths. Their attachment to their offspring is not yet fully formed. Of course, they made themselves guilty of various condemned activities."

Riordan started feeling ill. "By that, do you happen to mean, gangbangs and the likes?"

"Among other things. So, they're given a choice. If all works well, they'll have children to raise and their standing in society restored."

"And if not?" Riordan asked.

"They'll learn a lesson."

"You fucking monsters," Riordan said under his breath.

To his surprise, Xana moved close to him and pushed a strand of hair behind his ear in a gesture that seemed affectionate. "We're tough on our own, I believe you'll say. And on our enemies, even tougher. Do you believe this young man would have hesitated if given the order to kill you?"

"I do," Riordan said stubbornly.

"Ah, you're an idealist, among other things. I have been reading your Earthian philosophers lately. But I like you even more for it. Now, come. We need to get home. Also, rest assured. All these Xenos," he pointed at the frolicking tails and lithe bodies beyond the glass wall, "will be offered all the conditions to impregnate the human successfully. Did I mention? If he succeeds in carrying at least one egg, he'll be pardoned."

Riordan had no comeback to that. He was guilty for what was happening to the young man right now. On the other side of the glass, Lewis shuddered, prey to another exhausting release. One of the young Xenos began kissing him, without letting go when the others tried to pry him away, to give him more of their seth.

tbc

Author's note: Thanks for reading. I gotta answer to the comments for a bit.

There's going to be a lot more, this story's going to be huge, and I don't even know when and how it's going to end.

To the other anon, I too totally think these snakemen are pretty freaking sexy.

12