All Comments on 'The Human Bearer Ch. 11'

by daemondhart

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedee10 months ago

Wow. That scene with Lewis is something out of a Cronenberg horror movie. *shudder* I wonder if there’s a corner of his mind that is screaming for free will.

Is it possible for the eggs to take on some characteristics of their bearers? Physical appearance, mannerisms, intelligence, etc.

canndcannd10 months ago

You keep me guessing where xana stands! It's clear he cares but yet his nature causes him to do things that bring that into question from our pov! The whole desire for a naked and pregnant breeder gone on Seth and sex makes you question if a human could really be happy in the long term despite the fun in the present. I look forward to seeing if the xenos can let the bearers develop a more full life while fulfilling their purpose. At least more than parties and orgies lol.

I can't help but feel a bit bad for lewis who didn't have a choice in this and who is a big*really big* guinea pig!

I'm loving this story so much! Riordan does seem a bit bitter and i wonder what it will take for xana to convince him he cares. The contract may have been his interpretation of earthian marriage but i don't think rio sees it that way! Cannot wait for more. Excited for some babies too lol how long is the pregnancy supposed to last? I didn't catch it if you said b4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemondhart@daemondhart
I write gay erotica that pushes the limits of imagination, kinks, and lust. Read ahead on my online series and hot short stories on: https://subscribestar.adult/daemon-d-hart This is where I talk about my stories and what I intend to do with them. Website: https://daemondh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES