The Human Bearer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure." Riordan felt too hot and his entire body burned. His nipples were hurting, and he couldn't even think anymore.

"As you wish," Xana said and pulled out.

Riordan crouched and touched his ass, feeling it just as swollen as Lewis'. A need to feel something pass through it overwhelmed him. He crawled on all fours toward Xana. "What is going on?" he asked, tilting his head back.

Xana leaned over and brushed the sweaty hair out of his eyes. "Envious of Lewis? Do you want to give birth right now?"

That was what he wanted. All his mind was focused in a single point. He wanted to lie on his back and spread wide and push the egg out. He shook his head hard. "But it's not yet the time," he said through his clenched teeth.

Xana hiked him up in his arms and kissed him deeply. "No, it's not. Let's get you home."

Riordan had no choice but to grab onto a strong shoulder for balance. "I can't give birth before it's time," he whispered. "I don't want to lose the egg, Xana."

His master laughed and pressed his forehead against his. "You won't. That was just your instinct kicking in. You'll be fine. I will take care of you."

Riordan watched over Xana's shoulder as his Xeno took him away. Lewis was now double penetrated by two long alien cocks moving in and out of his ass, while his throat stretched taut and his mouth opened in silent ecstasy.

tbc

AN

@cannd - Xana is trying to emulate his behavior to be more on par with Earthian customs, although his understanding of things is very alien-like, of course - he wanted to 'marry' Riordan, hence the contract. Yes, there are others like Xana, and Marn will appear on page at some point and make a case for himself through his own actions. And Kyle is here to stay, promise.

@geemeedee - interesting point of view - there's a shift in the Xeno society, hence the changes in how Xana, and others, have started to see things. Homeschool is the keyword here, lol. Also, count on Riordan to make his own 'education'. Cool that you like Kyle - he's totally my homeboy (Riordan's actually, but I can claim him, too).

12