All Comments on 'The Human Bearer Ch. 16'

by daemondhart

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
canndcannd9 months ago

Poor rio ! How scary too not know who is good and who is bad. To be kept in the dark and be treated as inferior and an incubator. That kanto guy sucks. I would like to assume he's in the same side as xana being that xana sent him to him but it could have been the only means of survival for rio. I wonder why there was an escape plan when they didn't seem to get that there was a chance for a coup. What caused the tidal wave in the first place and what did xer know that made him get his tasha and kiddo out of dodge right before? It's so confusing.

YandisaNgxabaneYandisaNgxabane8 months ago

Taking bets on how long Kanto stays alive.

Personally, I don't think he'll make it past the next page after the confrontation Xana has for him!

geemeedeegeemeedee8 months ago

Yeaaaahhh Kanto won’t make it to the end of the story. I wouldn’t be surprised if Rio killed the asshole himself. To think that the survival of a species depends on the inhabitants of this spaceship is wild. What a cool plot twist!

I wonder if the drug being pumped into Rio’s arm makes the pain of the spanking feel worse. If he ever liked a bondage play, pretty sure he won’t anymore.

Great questions from cannd! Hope they get answered. I still don’t understand where the tsunami came from, and why Xenos didn’t seem to be affected. Weird coup if neither side suffers casualties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemondhart@daemondhart
I write gay erotica that pushes the limits of imagination, kinks, and lust. Read ahead on my online series and hot short stories on: https://subscribestar.adult/daemon-d-hart This is where I talk about my stories and what I intend to do with them. Website: https://daemondh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES