The Human Bearer Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're hurtling through space," he said, as loud as he could manage, "towards some unknown destination. We're being lied to."

That was as much as he managed to say. Kanto moved so fast, what happened next was nothing but a blur. Riordan whimpered as the strong tail curled around him, and a sting in his neck followed. He was only vaguely aware of Kyle trying to reach for him with his robotic arm.

***

When he came about, he was lying on a cold surface, and there was harsh light above him, so bright and merciless that it reminded him of an interrogation room of sorts. He was surprised to see that he could still move as he remembered what had just happened. The phantom sensation of that sting in his neck still lingered, and he touched his neck.

"Finally." A cold voice, from across the room.

Riordan jumped down from the table, and only then he realized that he was completely naked. He touched his belly in a protective gesture. "The fuck you did to me?"

He should have expected the slap. It made him dizzy for a moment. How did Kanto move so fast all the time? "What?" he spat, holding his head high, his eyes adjusting to the brightness of the room. "Did I ruin your little conspiracy or whatever it is that you're doing?"

Kanto towered over him, forcing his head back only for their eyes to meet. "Conspiracy?" he hissed. "I'm keeping the Xeno race alive!"

That gave Riordan pause. "What's that supposed to mean? Xana--" he whispered, feeling ill at the thought of being severed forever from his master, a thought that would have thrilled him not so long ago.

"Quiet. These aren't things for you to know," Kanto ordered.

"I can't keep quiet."

"Of course. You'd rather break the rules and roam at night."

"Because you keep us in the dark. Because you treat us as nothing but mindless, stupid creatures, only meant to be used for you to procreate--"

"That is exactly what you are."

Riordan bit his bottom lip and clenched his fists. Fuck, how much he wanted to bury one of them in the middle of that perfect face. "Does Xana know what you're doing here? The way you treat us?"

"Treat you? Do you mean, keeping you alive, making sure your needs are met?"

"Our needs are met? Mine aren't," Riordan said.

"Why? Because you're an undisciplined, rough and reckless Earthian?" The name of his species was delivered with so much disgust that Riordan reeled from it.

"That's not what Xana thinks of me."

"Your master isn't here. Unfortunately for you, I am." The green eyes bore into him, dominating him, making him cower despite his determination not to show a smidge of fear.

"What do you plan to do to me? The others now know--"

"They know what I tell them. You're only causing distress."

Riordan grunted as Kanto turned him forcefully and made him plant his face against the cold table. One hand was between his legs, pushing them apart, and he let out a gasp as his sex was fondled roughly for a moment. "You are nothing but trouble."

"Fuck you." He was going to get punished anyway. But then, a lump formed in his throat, the size of a grapefruit. This alien could hurt not only him, but Xana's child, too. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"The egg will be protected," Kanto assured him as if he could read his mind.

Which he could, right? Riordan cursed himself. "Then, get on with it. As long as you promise that, I can take it."

His arm was seized and he could tell something was poking at his right arm. He didn't move when he realized that a needle connected to a long tube was now stuck in his vein.

"We will see about that." Kanto secured his wrists, stretching his arms until they almost touched the ends of the tables and clamped down what looked like magnetic cuffs on them. "Your body disgusts me," he spat. "However, I will endure its sight for the sake of restoring order."

"You won't do that. The others know--"

"Stop deluding yourself, akanatos," Kanto said while forcing his feet apart even more.

"What the fuck did you call me?" Riordan hoped that at least his tongue would serve him as a weapon for a little while longer. He had a keen, irremediable feeling that he wouldn't be able to count on that soon enough.

Kanto hovered over him, almost touching his ear with his lips. "You're mixed blood, aren't you? A meld of diluted, poisoned races. That is 'impure' for your unworthy ears."

"Impure, huh? It looks like one of you wants my impure ass."

Kanto chuckled. "Maybe your master enjoys the thrill of putting one such as you in place."

"Maybe you should stop talking shit," Riordan said back, although the stretch in his arms and legs was starting to hurt.

Kanto removed himself, leaving him to feel the coldness of the metal table under his chest and cheek acutely. "You will now receive the necessary correction. And the others, who you mistakenly take as your allies, will watch as you are stripped of the privileges you've taken for granted until now."

The metallic sound of doors opening made his ears perk up. He heard whispers and gasps. Fuck. He was probably facing the world with his ass up. The world of that spaceship or whatever that was.

"Disobeying any rule is a crime on Tu'lek," Kanto said in a booming voice. "Let it be known by all of you. Watch closely. Know what fate waits you if you break the law."

As if those sheep cared about that, Riordan thought with bitterness. They were all a bunch of brainwashed dolls. Why the fuck did he care about them? He didn't even have Tasha close. Maybe his friend had escaped. Maybe Xer had caught whiff of what was going on and took him to safety, whatever that meant.

At first, he experienced a euphoric sensation; there was something pumped into his blood... most probably seth. But right after, he heard a loud smack and it took him a fraction of a second for his brain to understand what was going on. A second smack followed, leaving him breathless.

He was getting a spanking, but not the kind meant for a child. The intention to make him feel like that was probably there. But that fucking hurt. At the third, he let out a low growl, trying not to sound like some pussy ass bitch. After that, he didn't remember that; all he could think of was the throbbing pain growing to unbearable levels in his backside.

tbc

12