The Human Bearer Ch. 22

Story Info
Xana gets jealous.
4.1k words
4.93
1.4k
2

Part 22 of the 32 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: So cool to see your comments after each chapter, thanks a bunch. Riordan is going to give birth at one point, and you're all going to witness it. @geemeedee, Riordan is good at pushing buttons, although, in Kanto's case, I didn't think that the punishment fit the crime, lol. @sealandssd - Xana gets crazy jealous in this episode, and it's not because of Kanto :P @cannd - yep, a lot of questions going around, the story will answer them at some point or another, only that it gets more and more epic with each episode, so I'm afraid you will have to wait for them. I lol'ed at Marn having to consider new kids of his own. That might shake his coolness a little.

The Human Bearer

22.

"What did he tell you?" Riordan chose to play it cool under that burning gaze. Xana had wasted no time and was now all over him, coiling his tail around him and making it impossible to move.

"Who are you talking about?" Xana purred into his ear.

Everything these snakemen did could become sex. Riordan shivered as Xana began to lick his neck slowly. "Come on, don't play, snakeboy. Kanto must have told you all about what I did. And what he did to me." Xana stopped for a moment, and Riordan didn't like it when things got so still he could hear a needle falling on the floor. "I mean the spanking, just the spanking," he added quickly. Far from him to seed any mistrust in Xana's suspicious and jealous mind. Not that there weren't plenty of things to confess, but the guy's reactions could be unpredictable. At times like this, he couldn't help thinking that maybe Xana's debilitating attachment to him, as Marn called it, could be both a blessing and a curse.

"Yes, the spanking," Xana said in a deep voice, filled with meaning. "He told me in detail how you went against him and his rules."

"I just couldn't help it," Riordan argued. "I mean, he kept us all in the dark. We're all nothing but sheep for that guy."

"You're not sheep," Xana said and dragged Riordan towards the bed, mounting him swiftly from behind. "And you always act like I've always known you to. A bit reckless, maybe, but that is all you."

It looked like Xana liked that about him more than he would've cared to admit normally. "I bet he complained about me sticking my nose everywhere."

"He did," Xana confirmed and began to penetrate him slowly. "It is an astonishing feat to make a Xeno like Kanto Vai lose his composure."

"You're wrong. That guy's really easy to spook. I mean, he really didn't have to get his panties in a twist like that over me nosing around for a bit and discovering that we're in space. It was such a little thing, really." Riordan kept on babbling, but his voice was getting ragged with desire while Xana was igniting his bones and flesh both by penetrating him slowly. That damn tail didn't sit still, either, and it was coiling around him, teasing his skin and focusing on his nipples now and then, only to make him want to spread his legs further and hike his ass upwards just so that he could get more of that alien cock inside him.

"I should have warned him better," Xana said and draped himself all over him that they almost felt like they were one person.

"What do you mean -- better?" Riordan grunted and cursed as Xana began poking at his pleasure point buried inside his ass relentlessly as if he was curious how many tries it took to turn him on. He should've known stuff like that by now. It didn't take much.

"I told him you tend to speak your mind and have one of those, too." Xana coiled around him tightly and began to give it to him hard.

Riordan felt like dying of pleasure. Maybe it was because it had been so long since they had been together like this, but this type of sex was making him go nuts. He just wanted more and more and couldn't get enough of it.

"You made quite the impression on Kanto," Xana commented. "He is intrigued."

"Yeah, intrigued. I bet he enjoyed exposing my ass and spanking me into tomorrow."

Xana laughed and uncoiled his tail. Riordan hissed when Xana moved back and suddenly slapped his ass with what had to be that appendage of his. "Indeed, your dark skin doesn't bruise or redden easily, and that adds even more to the challenge that is your wicked personality."

"Wicked?" Riordan sputtered and gasped as Xana spanked him again. It stung a little and he felt the need to wiggle his butt and get more of that, but it did add to his pleasure, too. Which was fucked-up, of course, and he couldn't very well admit it out loud. "I just wanted to know the truth."

"Hmm, and that's what I want, as well." Xana grabbed him by the hips with his hands and impaled Riordan on his cock over and over while the tip of his tail made its little dance on the exposed butt cheeks. Damn, he was so going to have a red ass by tomorrow. "You will tell me everything," Xana whispered in his ear.

It was a promise. Riordan worried that it could equally be a threat, but he was far too gone and he was pushing his hips back into Xana's thrusts, while his cock was spewing all the jizz he had in him without being touched. He was getting so much into that rough ass fucking that he didn't know if he'd ever be able to come otherwise ever again. He was, without a doubt, this sexy Xeno's bitch, but he had to guard his tongue or Xana would have a lot of fun with it.

He felt Xana pouring his cum in him and felt completed. He rested on his belly while his master pulled away. Yet, it looked like that wasn't enough because he could tell that curious fingers were probing his hole, causing squelching sounds to occur. "I'm quite amazed of the capabilities of the human body," Xana commented. "Especially the males appear to have a good threshold for pain."

"Don't tell me that lizards or whatever other alien species you fuck can't take a proper dicking from the likes of you," Riordan commented.

"Without a doubt. But other species are not as fragile as you."

"Thanks for calling us all a bunch of pussies," Riordan retorted.

Xana laughed. "I missed your strange use of language. What I mean is that humans are an endless source of contradictions. Even this. You should have hated me for spanking you the way Kanto did--"

"Actually, he used a paddle or something," Riordan mumbled.

"Oh, I see. I will make sure to get all kinds of implements and try them on your behind. It will be my pleasure to see you writhe in desire and beg me to mount you. You are such a wonderful creature, Riordan." Xana pinched his butt, making him grunt and give him a murderous look over his shoulder.

"Well, just so you know, I'm not crazy about this."

Xana flashed a knowing look at him. "Liar."

Okay, maybe he was lying a little, but that didn't mean that he had enjoyed it when Kanto had given him that red bottom. Actually, it had felt quite humiliating at the time, and only the pain had stopped him from being really angry about it.

***

Even a sex monster like Xana had to be satiated and need sleep after giving it to Riordan for hours. However, he didn't appear in the mood to get some shuteye and was playing with his bearer's hair while looking completely pleased with himself.

"So, that was all Kanto told you?" Riordan asked, needing to be assured that Xana wasn't bound to change tack at any moment and start some shit out of jealousy.

"What do you mean? Was there anything else?"

Riordan remembered how Kanto had put his tail in his mouth to shut him up and a shudder moved through him. At the time, maybe he hadn't thought much of it, more scared than anything else, but, in all truth, that had felt like a sexual slip-up from Kanto, as well. Yeah, he must be imagining things, under the influence of having just had amazing sex with Xana.

And then, the six young Xenos, assaulting his body in all manners of sensual ways--

"Riordan." Xana's stern voice cut through the fog of his mind.

"What?"

"What else should have Kanto told me?"

"Nothing. I mean, I can just imagine that he must have thought that me sneezing had to be some kind of attack on Xeno norms."

To his surprise, his master moved fast, pinning him to the bed, hands above his head. "You are deflecting." Surprise and annoyance were both present in the green eyes, and Riordan instantly regretted opening his mouth for no reason at all.

He frowned as he felt Xana probing his mind. Now, he could recognize it, but unlike earlier, when he had welcomed the invasion, he didn't like it at all. "Stop it," he warned. "Stop trying to read my mind."

Xana had sold him a bag of lies, telling him that it wasn't exactly mind-reading, but Riordan knew a lot more about it now, and he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to hide a thing. He focused on emptying his mind of any thoughts, but it was incredibly difficult, and Xana was relentless. The more he tried, the more he failed.

It was over before it had even begun. Xana pushed himself up and began slithering his way towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Riordan called after him.

"I have some young Xenos to put in place," Xana replied without even looking at him.

"Wait, you don't know the whole story!"

Riordan forgot that he was a naked as the day he got born and hurried after his mercurial master. Kyle followed them from the door, completely silent, and Riordan appreciated the reminder that he still had a friend. "Xana," he continued to call after his owner, who seemed bent on destruction, by the way his serpent body looked, smooth and fluid in its moves, but tense and deadly.

Xenos and bearers in the hallways at that hour stopped what they were doing to stare at them. They must have both looked like lunatics, running all over the place in the buff. Riordan was pretty sure that Xana's little snake was hanging out, so he was just as indecent. This was way too important to stop for getting clothes.

Xana stopped abruptly and turned to him. "Go back to your quarters right now, bearer," he hissed at him.

"Really? That hurt, man," Riordan tried to joke. Xana's eyes were shooting daggers at him, and he felt like his entire skin was crawling with apprehension. "I'm not going back. I have to stop you from making a serious mistake."

"I see. Your stubborn streak will take you nowhere. Or, worse, it will take you where you don't want to be. Come." Xana suddenly grabbed his arm and dragged him along.

Under the curious stares of bystanders, Riordan could swear his entire skin had turned red. It looked like Xana was way too pissed to listen to reason and not even the fact that he was parading his bearer all naked all over the place didn't matter to him.

"They are not to blame," Riordan started blabbing. Fuck. He shouldn't have been so wishy-washy. He should either have told Xana about it all or kept his mouth shut forever. There was no doubt Xana knew he had been used for making seth for the entire ship, but it didn't look like he knew the whole truth. "Why are you so pissed? They didn't fuck me."

Not only the whole ship present was staring at them, but they were even eavesdropping.

"And I can tell, Riordan," Xana hissed at him, "that a part of you wished that they did."

That was too much. Riordan struggled to get out of the tight grip, but it was no use. "Listen here, you spoiled brat," he threatened, "if you're not going to pull yourself out of this stupid hissy fit, I'm going to--"

"You're going to what?" Xana shook him, kissed him one time hard to shut him up and then hiked him up only to throw him over his shoulder and march ahead, as if he couldn't be bothered with empty threats.

There were only empty threats, and Riordan was very much aware of their lack of effectiveness on an angry Xeno. At first, he felt tempted to make an even bigger scene, but the snickers and sneers from all directions convinced him that he wouldn't give those fuckers any satisfaction. After all, Xana was taking him to be a witness to the confrontation between him and the young Xenos, and that was exactly where he wanted to be.

***

Finding Lewis's quarters, which he shared with his lovers, was easy for Xana, without Riordan telling him shit. He was trying to give his master the silent treatment in the hope that it would make him slow down at least, but it wasn't like he could deal with a Xeno on a mission as his master was at that moment.

Xana didn't even bother to put him down once they were inside, so Riordan had to struggle and twist his body to see what was going on. Lakni and his crew didn't seem very surprised to see them. It was either their cold blood -- the figurative kind -- or they must have expected that kind of stuff to happen.

"Counselor," Lakni said in a deferential tone.

"You will admit to all your transgressions towards my bearer this very moment," Xana accused.

"We were only doing our duty," Frontis started.

Because of his struggling, Riordan finally managed to convince Xana to put him down. He landed on his ass, which wasn't very pleasant, but it looked like there was no time for pleasantries anyway.

"I will talk," Lakni announced and Frontis fell quiet and in line.

All that Riordan could read in the young Xenos' faces was a sort of resolute resignation.

"Then talk, because I will not allow it for long," Xana said.

"We are well aware what Riordan means to you--"

"Don't you dare speak his name!"

Riordan jumped as Xana promptly slapped Lakni over the face. The younger snakeman didn't protest and just looked back with the same expression in his eyes as before. "Didn't the high commander tell you that it was needed for the ship and its needs?"

Xana said nothing and just continued to seethe. It looked like Kanto must have let out some things. Now, what the hell was his motivation? Maybe he knew Xana was a crazy mofo and he didn't want to risk it. Fuck. Riordan pushed himself to his feet. "Let me explain this in better words."

Xana pulled him back. "Why did you leave the room in this state?"

Somehow, they've already seen me naked, didn't sound like such a good idea to say to that majorly pissed-off alien. "There was no time. I need to stop you. You're making a mistake."

"A mistake? A mistake was leaving you alone. I should have known you would spread your legs for anyone, due to your sensual nature which you cannot govern and restraint by yourself."

"You fucker," Riordan said through his teeth.

Xana looked back at Lakni and the others. "You will pay for what you did to my bearer. Riordan, you will keep your mouth shut or there will be consequences."

He had no intention to do that. The only guy in the room Xana had the right to be mad at was him. He should have come clean and explain first.

"As you wish, Counselor. Should Riordan be ours, we would feel the same pain at knowing he had been touched by others."

"Are you guys nuts?" Riordan reacted at Lakni's words. "What kind of punishment are you expecting? Don't just say yes to anything without thinking first!"

"Follow me," Xana said, making a chill move through the room. "Your bearer will remain in the care of Riordan's bot."

He had nothing to add to that. Xana threw him over his shoulder again.

You will bear witness to their punishment.

Why are you like this? How about stop?

You still don't realize what you mean to me, Riordan.

***

He watched without understanding as all the six Xenos stepped into that large empty room, while he and Xana remained outside, behind a thick glass wall. "What are you going to do to them?" he asked, his hands on the glass, his entire body trembling.

"I won't kill them," Xana said in a matter-of-factly tone. "And you will watch, because you didn't want to behave like a proper bearer."

"I'm not a proper bearer and you know it."

Xana ignored him. He was just looking at the Xenos behind the glass as if he was still debating how to punish them. "You enjoyed their touch," he said without looking at him. "You wanted them to be inside you, to fill you with their eggs, didn't you?"

"I didn't," Riordan protested. It was hard to keep yelling since he didn't know what that punishment was going to be about. In his own ears, his protests sounded hollow. What was he thinking now? Had he enjoyed it? The young Xenos were skilled lovers. Riordan hated himself for even thinking that. But it had been the circumstances to push them all into that sort of situation? The bearers needed to be fed with seth...

And maybe he was a whore spreading his legs for anyone. Shit. When had he come to think like this? It was all fucking Kanto's fault!

"Xana, if it weren't for your friend, the high commander, they would have never touched me," he began talking rapidly. Finally, it looked like a muscle had moved on that face cut in stone. That gave him hope. "It was because he needed someone to make enough seth for the whole ship."

Xana frowned and the green eyes, now filled with fury, rested on him. "It didn't have to be you."

"Yeah, I know, but I made a total fool of myself snooping around, so Kanto thought of punishing me. And that he did. Come on, you're a guy with a good head on your shoulders. Just think about it."

"I will have a word with Kanto, as well. In the meantime, nothing changes the fact that they touched you. Now, look at them, Riordan, and realize what befalls anyone who dares to put his hands on you."

At first, he saw nothing, and a part of him hoped that Xana was just bluffing, maybe scare him a little so that he knew better another time. Yeah, like that had been a choice for him to make. It was all because of that fucking Kanto, and the damn coward hadn't even come forward to tell Xana about it and solve the mess he'd made.

He watched Lakni, but he didn't appear to move one muscle. He held his arms crossed over the chest and seemed unperturbed. But it was Blaise who hunched over at one point and ended resting on his palms, his head bowed. The others, around him, began to fall, one by one. Just Lakni stood proud, although Riordan thought he could tell that there was a trembling in his body, growing with each moment.

"What's going on? What's happening?" He turned towards his master with pleading eyes.

"The biggest punishment for a Xeno," Xana recited in a bored voice, "is to deprive them of the element that is the most important for their survival."

Riordan swallowed thickly and looked at the others again. Now the twins were writhing on the floor, their bodies stretched taut, their mouths open, and their eyes glassy. The most important element for their survival? Riordan searched his mind. "Water?" he asked hesitantly.

"Yes. You do have a working brain," Xana said. "Too bad that throbbing insatiable ass of yours takes over at the most inopportune times."

"What's happening to them? What are you doing to them?"

"I deprive them of water, as you guessed. They feel the effects of an accelerated process of dehydration. I assure you, it is quite painful."

"So stop already! They're on the floor! What more do you want?"

"They're not all on the floor. As you can easily notice, their leader, that insolent youngster you admire so much is still standing."

"I don't admire him! What the hell do you have in that big melon of yours? Xana, stop it already!"

"No. They need to learn their place."

Riordan felt anger mixed with anxiety growing inside him. He punched Xana hard in the shoulder, but his master just grabbed his arm and held it until he cried out in pain. "You are nuts," he accused. "I'm going to tell Marn that you've gone off the fucking rails!"

Xana frowned and then leaned over him to wipe away the tears in Riordan's eyes. Then, he pushed his tongue inside his mouth to feed him some healing seth. But this time, Riordan didn't want any of it. When Kanto had delivered him into the arms of those young Xenos, he had threatened them with Xana, but now, he didn't want them punished. They didn't deserve such a thing.

12